Okay, the video doesn't suck, but Kim sure does. And she does so very artistically. This video feed is from Kim and Ethan. This tongue dance is pure poetry.
Starlets Play Strip Poker – For WWII Charity
-
I spotted this photo online & wondered if it could be true — in 1945, did
Hollywood celebs such as Ann Miller play strip poker for charity? I dug
through t...
8 years ago

1 comment:
Thanks for the link through to our blog and it's cool to see our stuff being promoted on other sites. :)
One small request, if you're going to link directly to any of our files could you let us know in advance. We host all these files ourselves on our server space which means we take a hit on our monthly bandwidth allowance. We have plenty left but I only found out someone was linking to a movie file from the spike in bandwidth usage. No harm done. Thanks.
www.kimandethan.com
Post a Comment