Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Payment Arrangements

You walk into my office.
I am your last hope to get out of the debt you owe to my company and you know it. My secretary takes you down to my office and closed the door behind .
You rise to shake my hand, and I try to be subtle as my eyes move over you.
I offer me a seat in a large chair opposite my desk,as you sit, crossing your legs.
"So what do you think I can do for you?" I ask, as I stare at where your short black skirt has ridden up, revealing a glimpse of creamy white thigh above your dark stockings.

I suddenly ask you, . "Are you wearing anything under that skirt?"
You blush,and murmur "No,sir."
"I then tell you with a seductive smile to uncross your legs and spread your legs apart".
The authority in my voice starts your juices flowing.
I notice your legs part, allowing a full view of your moist pussy lips.
You can feel the juices oozing down the crack of your ass.
"Mmmmmmm, nice," I say, moving in front of you and kneeling I push your legs apart further, opening your hot wet pussy to my inspection.

I grab your hips, and pull you forward in the chair, then use my fingers to part your pussy lips, revealing your hard throbbing clit.
Slowly I suck it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue as my fingers slides inside you rubbing your pussy deep inside. Your legs begin to tremble as I lick, suck and finger your hot wet pussy.
Your pussy tries to suck my finger in deeper as your thighs trembling and you can feel your clit pulsing beneath my slow moving tongue.

Your juices are flowing faster and we can hear the sucking noises as your pussy grips my fingers.
Suddenly, I dart my stiffened tongue into your pussy and out again quickly flicking over your clit.
My tongue darts in again as my thumb begins to lightly stroke your clit.
Your moans are getting louder now, and you grind your pussy into my probing tongue. I can tell you are very close to cumming..

.."Not yet," I say, rising and pulling you to your feet. Your legs are trembling so that you can barely stand, and your juices are dripping down your thighs. Your clit is throbbing and swollen.
You try to touch yourself and I say "NO, not until I say you can."

I lead you toward the desk and ask you if you will pay now or need more discipline?You grin and say you will not pay.
I lead your towards my desk and tell you to sit on the edge as I push your skirt up and force you back on the edge.
Your ass is at the very edge.
"Make yourself cum, " I order, "I want to watch you." I unzip my pants and slip them off.
My cock is hard as I stroke it as I watch you..
Your hand is moving faster now, plunging in and out of your pussy, feeling the pressure building.

"Don't come yet!" I tell you, still stroking my cock.
"Rub your clit, but very slowly..."
You do as your told slowly massaging your engorged clit, rubbing your juices over it.
"Now slip one finger into your Pussy, not all the way, just alittle...."
I stroke my cock faster now as your eyes watch it get harder and harder.

I move closer so that my cock head is right in front of your mouth.
You lick the slit, tasting me as you start to slowly suck you into your hot wet mouth, your finger moving in your pussy, slowly, churning up all the hot flowing juices.
I hold my cock still stroking it as I let you eagerly suck it in, inch by rock hard inch, until your lips are wrapped around the base and the head is deep in your throat.

I begin to fuck your mouth, slowly at first, as you caress my balls with your other hand, feeling them begin to tense. Your fingers are moving rapidly now, wanting to may yourself cum as I cum in your mouth.
I slowly pull my glistening cock from your hungry mouth and move your fingers from your pussy.
I lock my elbows under your knees, your legs across my shoulders and push my cock towards your dripping pussy.
Holding it with one hand, I rub the head of my cock along your juicy slit up to your clit, teasing you, then back down

I slowly slip the head between your pussy lips as you try to thrust upward, wanting every inch of me in you, but I have your legs pinned .
You moan for me to fuck you.
I want you to beg me to fuck you," I say, pushing my cock in a little further.
I pull it back out so once again the head is nestled between your pussy lips.

You are writhing on the desk now, wanting to feel my cock all the way in me.
"Beg for it, or I'll stop!" I say, slamming it in with one long hard stroke and then pulling it almost all the way out again.
"Oh yes!"you scream, Please, please fuck me now! I want all of your cock in me! Fuck me, fuck me!"
My hot mouth covers yours, drowning out your moans, as I shove my cock all the way into your pussy and begin fucking you hard .

My tongue is probing your mouth as your cock plunges in and out of your pussy, filling it.
Your pussy grips my cock even tighter as you start to come, your screams filling my mouth. I feel your pussy pulsing around your cock as your juices stream out.
I withdraw my cock from your pussy and stand up.
"But YOU didn't come,"you protest.
"Oh, I will, I will, you'll see," I smile and you wonder what I am going to do to you now.

I ask again.."Going to pay now or more discipline." You look a me, your pussy dripping, and smile and say "NO". I walk over and reaching into my drawer and pull out some spare ties and towels and order you to move onto your stomach on my desk .
I begin to bind your wrists to the desk and your ankles to the desk legs, tightly, so that you can't move.
You can feel your cum puddled beneath your belly and still some oozes from your pussy.

"Do you want more?" I ask you, as I slip one finger in your pussy and stroke.
"Yes...."you moan, pushing yourself onto my plunging finger. I move up onto the desk and place my cock on your pussy from behind and begin to rub your clit as you arch your ass up.
"Do you like it?" I ask, and you answer you with a moan.
My fingers are moving faster on my clit now, every now and then sliding into your pussy .
"Beg me to fuck you doggy style I command.
"If you don't beg, I won't come, and neither will you."

My fingers are rubbing your clit harder and I know you are close to the edge.
"Fuck me deep with your cock you beg."
I ram my cock in your pussy from behind and tell you to rub your clit as I grab your hips and pound my hard throbbing cock in your pussy from behind, My cock seems to grow even harder inside you as you finger your own clit, my cock pounding into you again and again and again.

You feel my hard throbbing cock inside you as it slides in and out of your hot wet pussy.
You feel your self ready to cum and as you scream you feel my body tense and my cock jump as hot cum shoots inside your throbbing pussy.
I cum long and hard inside you and collapse on you as I slowly pull my spent cock from you.
I untie you and stand you up your knees shaking from cumming so hard.

I pull your dress on you over your dripping pussy and give you a hot deep kiss.
I look at you and say, "I am disappointed you will not pay.
I will have to discipline you more later since it is obvious your debt to my company will be there for a long time.
We need some type of payment plan or in-kind reimbursement.?

I smile, slap you on the ass and send you back outside to my receptionist for another appointment to discuss the terms of our settlement.

1 comment:

ATLLG said...

Most pleasing story....