Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Taste of Sweetness

Written by Wicked (April 2000)

I fall in to a dreamless sleep.... Waking to find I cant move...nor can I see...my arms and legs have been tied to the bedposts.and my eyes blind folded...i sense your presence near...I feel your breath in my ear as you whisper.... Relax and enjoy...I feel your fingers lightly touching me all over.your fingers brush against my nipples...making them get hard at your touch.your hands lightly brushing against my neck.brushing over my stomach...then down my thighs feel your lips on my nipples...

your tongue licking all around them...teasing them with your tongue.... Then sucking them in your mouth.biting them lightly...causing me to arch my back...wanting more of your mouth...but you pull away...I feel your tongue on my neck as you lick and nibble it....

Your mouth covering mine...your tongue sliding between my lips...playing with my tongue...you don't let your body touch mine.but I can feel the heat from you feel your tongue slide across my slit raise my hips to your mouth but you.you only slide your tongue along my lips.teasing them...I feel myself getting wet...your tongue moves downward.licking and teasing my ass.moaning softly....

You know I am getting so aroused...your tongue goes back to licking across my slit...you taste my juices...I feel you move.and your mouth is on my nipples biting them...I feel you insert a finger in me ...feeling how wet I am.moving it in and out moaning and feel myself getting tight on your finger...your biting my nipples a little harder now...the are on fire from your mouth.my body straining to touch yours.but you still keep yourself out of reach...I feel your tongue back down on my slit.your tongue licking between my lips..Tasting my juices.... I am begging for your tongue in me...but you tell me not yet...I feel you move from me....

I feel your lips on my mouth.... Your tongue in my mouth can taste myself on you...I feel you move away from me.i hear your footsteps walking away...I hear you rummaging in the kitchen...I hear you walking back towards me.... I feel something cold dribbling across my chest...and down my belly... and all over my pussy...I feel your finger across my mouth.my tongue darting out licking your finger...hmmm I taste peaches...you take the peach half and rub it across my pussy lips....

The coldness of it making me tremble...I feel your tongue licking all around my breasts...licking up all the juice...you sucking my nipples so hard making me moan...your tongue licking down my stomach...you feel me trembling under your tongue...you slide your tongue further down...licking the juice from my slit...your tongue teasing my now throbbing clit with your tongue.my juices mixing with the juice from the peach...you suck my clit in to your mouth.causing me to arch my back as moan louder and louder....

Begging for your tongue deep in me...but you wont let me have it yet...your tongue teasing my lips am straining to your mouth...your driving me crazy...your tongue teasing my ass as I squirm against you...begging for you to plunge your tongue in me.... Your hands under my ass.your fingers teasing it....

You plunge your tongue deep in me.....i arch up hard against you...my pussy getting so tight on your tongue as you plunge it in and out...my legs straining to wrap around you...your tongue plunging in and out deeper.... Sliding across my clit....

As you pull it out then plunging back in me...you suck my clit into your mouth harder as you slide your finger in my ass.moaning so loud telling you I am gonna cum.your finger plunging deep in my ass...sucking my clit so hard as I start to shake, holding me hard against your mouth ...I am out of control now cumming so hard...moving wildly as your tongue plunges deep in me...licking all my juices up.your fingers rubbing my clit as I keep cumming non stop...

you stop and run your throbbing cock across my lips..
Asking me if I want it in me.and I tell you yesÉI want it so bad.... And you plunge into me deep and hard.stroking in me hard and deep...
your hands on my nipples pinching them harder...leaning over to suck on them as you grind harder in me...my pussy getting so tight on your cock as I keep cumming...
you reach down and untie my legs...as you pull out of me and tease my ass with your cock....

You ask me if I want you in my ass...and I moan yesssss...you slowly slide your cock in slowly.oh it feels so good I moan...your fingers rubbing my clit.....
Trying to push my ass closer to you ...
but you hold me back sliding in slowly till your all the way in....
god you feel so good...you start moving in me faster and deep.... You're rubbing my clitÉ
God I am on the brink of exploding so hard...
you grind harder in to me I feel your balls slapping against my ass.my legs wrapped tight around you pulling you deeper in me....

My ass so tight on your cockÉ Telling you I want to feel you cum hard in me...I want us to explode together...you reach over and remove the blindfold...and I can see how turned on you are... you release one of my arms so I can stroke myself....
We are moving harder against each other...
I stroke my clit faster want to cum so hard when you do...I feel you getting harder and harder in me....

Your mouth on my neck.biting me as I start to shake again...feeling me start to tremble.you know I am going to cum so hardÉ
I feel you stroking faster as I feel you explode with me...both of us cumming so hard...

God its so intense...grinding hard against each other as we shake and move so wildly together .our bodies so tight together....finally we collapse on each other É
feeling so intensely satisfiedÉlaying locked togther .....as we catch our breath.....
And grin at each other.....

No comments: