Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Daddy's Joy Part I

By The Godfather
Written by a man.



After being married to Melissa for 7 years, I knew our relationship was not like it used to be.
The excitement was gone, the spontaneous smiles and laughter was gone, and the ability to communicate to each other was long gone.
We co-existed with each other for the last 3 years of the marriage, before she found a younger man, and left me alone, with our daughter, Joy.
Joy was 5 when her mother left, and she was hurting for quite a while.
She didn't understand why people break up, and leave their families.
I have to admit, I didn't understand it either.
I knew things weren't great, but to leave me, and her daughter, for a younger guy, that was what bothered me.
What was all the hype about younger lovers?
I gave her security, love, and all the comforts, but I guess she needed more.



For the next year, Joy would cuddle up to me every chance she got, resting her head on my chest, rubbing my chest, (I guess she liked the feel of my chest hair as she ran her fingers through it).
She constantly asked if she could sleep with me, to feel the security of knowing one of her parents still was with her.
She was afraid that I would be leaving too. Like I said, she didn't really understand the whole thing.
It didn't take long for me to notice that I missed the touch of a woman, and that Joys body next to mine was the only touch I knew anymore.
The way she played with my chest was very much the way her mother did, and she even rolled over to hug me when she slept, like her mother did.
My little girl was so much like Melissa. I missed Melissa, more than I cared to admit.



A few years later, when Joy was 8, she was more comfortable with being alone with me.
She still wanted to cuddle alot, which was ok with me, but she was used to not seeing her Mom.
It broke my heart to know that Melissa moved away, and didn't take the time to even talk to Joy.
Joy mentioned her less and less.
That part of our lives was behind us. But the feelings of emptiness were still with me, deep in my heart, and I knew those feelings were with Joy too, so I loved her as much as I could.



At the age of 10, Joy began to blossom a little, growing taller, and starting to develop her little breasts. Her hips were becoming more well defined, and her face was losing those babylike features.
She was becoming a little lady, and I was afraid of losing my little girl too.
Because she was developing, I tried to ween her off of sleeping with me, and from having me give her her bath, but she still seemed to want that.
It was becoming difficult for me to keep my composure though, feeling her young breasts rub against me at night, seeing her young slender body as I washed her back in the tub.
God, I wished I had met another woman, so these feelings I found myself feeling for Joy would have gone away.
I had a problem with trusting women after Melissa though, so I was alone, with Joy, and with my frustrations.



Now that Joy is 13, and I have gotten a bit more secure at my job, things seem to be going good for us.
We have still got that closeness that every father dreams of with his child, and more. I say more because last night, things changed with us.
Joy still asks me to cuddle with her, and being a weekend night, we cuddled together and watched a movie.
She had her arm around me, and her other hand was doing as it had been doing for years now, rubbing my chest, moving my shirt aside to access my skin.
Well, after the movie, I told her it was time to take her bath, and she gathered her things, and went in to the bathroom, leaving the door open as she filled her bath, and stepped in.
I heard the splash as she sat down, and grinned, knowing she was a happy, and healthy little woman.



My little girl had grown into quite a good looking young lady, too.
She's 5'2", and weighs about 100 pounds, her lovely long blonde curly hair drapes down to her shoulders, and her blue eyes sparkle.
Joy called out to me to get her some more shampoo after being in the tub for more than 15 minutes, and I got up from the couch, and walked into the bathroom to give it to her.
As I walked closer to her, I noticed that her face was red, and wondered if the water was too hot.
I reached in to test the water, and that's when I received the surprise that I had hoped I would never have to deal with. I noticed that her little pussy lips were red and swollen.
My little Joy had been playing with herself in the tub all that time.
Now, I knew she was 13, and that this was inevitable, but I guess I always hoped there would be a woman in our lives that could have this talk with Joy, and since there wasn't, I guess I was deficient in taking care of it myself.
I was shocked, amazed, and I don't know why, but I was noticing that my penis was growing erect as I saw her, and thought about her being a sexual being.
God, I couldn't control the thoughts that were going through my mind at that time. I wondered if maybe there was some chance that her cuddling with me was what triggered her feelings, but dismissed that as wishful thinking.
It was then that I knew my sense of control and my morality were in danger.
I actually wished it was me that excited her.




"Joy, honey, are you okay?" I asked her, not knowing how to approach the subject.



"Yes Daddy, I'm fine. Would you please scrub my back for me while you're in here though?" was her answer.



I was at a loss for words, and I just couldn't seem to clear the fog in my head.
I instinctively reached for the soap, and started scrubbing, her shoulders first, then down her back, and ending up just above the crack of that pretty little butt.
She wiggled around a little to give me better access to her butt, leaning forward so I could reach better.
I couldn't help myself, and I soaped along the crack, feeling her little anus as my fingers slipped over it, and then, feeling the pouting lips of her pussy.
I heard her sigh, and felt my cock hardening, and without another thought, dropped the soap, and told her to finish washing herself, and get ready for bed.
I was amazed that I actually had the willpower to walk out of there, and I was even more shocked now, knowing that my little girl wanted to feel my touch, in her most private spots.
The picture of those two lovely petals, and knowing that I had just touched her there was just too much.
I could feel my cock pressing against my pants, and as hard as I tried to clear my mind, I just couldn't.



She finished her bath, and I heard the water draining as she was singing to herself.
She dried off, and I saw her walk to the door naked, reaching for her panties and nightshirt by the sink.
I knew she was giving me a peek purposely, and I took advantage of it.
Her perky little breasts were bouncing a little as she balanced herself to put her panties on. God, what a sight she was.
After she was dressed, she came out and handed me her towel and asked me to help dry her hair, as I had done for years.
I took the towel, and pulled her closer, smiling at her, as she lowered herself onto my lap.
She was now sitting on the stiffness that was causing me great discomfort, and I knew there was no way she would not notice the way it was throbbing, pushing up against her butt with each beat of my heart.
I dried her hair, and as she was getting off of me, she pushed once against me, harder, and she seemed to wiggle her butt purposely, to tease me.
She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and a big hug, and she was off to bed.
I sat there for what seemed like hours mesmerized by what had just taken place, but it was only minutes.
I had to relieve the pressure that was building inside of me, and I knew there was only one way to do that.
I turned off the lights, and retired to my bedroom, took off my clothes, and layed back on my bed.
My cock was hard still, and stretching towards the ceiling as I lay there thinking of my Joy.
I knew that this was wrong, to think about my own daughter like this, but I had no control left in me.
I reached down, and took my cock into my hand, letting out a small gasp as I touched the head, and slid my hand downwards all the way to the base of my cock.
My eyes closed as I was finally feeling some relief.
My hand continuing to pump up and down my cock, from my balls back to the head.
My precum was dripping out of the head already, softening the grip I had on my cock.
It was then that the most embarrassing moment of my life awoke me to the realization that Joy was standing by the foot of my bed, staring at me, watching me masturbate.



"Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight?" she asked, as she watched me grab the blanket to cover myself.
" I want to be close to you tonight, like we always used to be...but...er...if you're too busy, I could go back to my bed. *giggle* ".



"I...um...honey, yes, you can sleep with me tonight, but let me get something on."
What else could I have said, that I was too busy masturbating over the thought of her pretty little pussy to allow her to cuddle with me?



I reached for my pajama bottoms, and as I slid them on, she was staring at me, trying to see anything she could.
I was lost now, there was not a thread of control in my body, my eyes teased by her beauty, my hands longing again for the feel of her smooth body, and my cock, teased and abandoned.
She slid in next to me, and came as close as she could, lifting her left leg over me as she faced me and held me.


"Daddy, what were you doing when I came into the room?"


God, I was hoping she wouldn't ask that.
She did, however, and I had to come up with some reasonable answer. I wished her mother was here.
"Honey, I was touching myself, because I was all tingly down there. It happens when you get older. You get a feeling that you want to make it feel better, so I was taking care of that. Its a part of sex Joy, and I know that it's about time for me to have that talk with you, if it's ok with you."


I was hoping she would say no, she didn't want me to, and I could roll over and with the rest of the dignity I had left, try to sleep.
She is a coy teenager though, and knew that she had me in her spell, so it didn't go exactly as I had hoped.
"Yes Daddy, I'd like that very much. Why did you feel all tingly down there tonight, Daddy?"
It was apparent that she was going to make this hard on me, as if she hadn't already.
"Sweetheart, men like women, and women like men. When we are in love, we like to touch each other, to make each other feel good, and it has been a long time since I have toched a woman like that. I was merely thinking of how it used to feel, and that's why I had that feeling tonight, and I was touching myself and pretending that it was a woman doing it for me."


That was a half truth, as it was her I was dreaming of. I was dreaming of her hands on my cock, touching me the way I had touched her in the bathtub.


"Daddy, I know about touching myself. I have done that, too." she stated, and then she blushed.
"But I wasn't dreaming of having just any man touch me down there as I touched myself. Daddy, I was dreaming about you touching me."



I almost came right there.
My own daughter, my little Joy was telling me that she wanted me to touch her sexually. My cock regained its hardness immediately upon hearing that. "Joy, honey, you are my daughter, and I am your father... and I am not supposed to touch you like that.
What happened in the bathtub was just an accident.
I was washing your back, and you moved for me to finish washing you..."


She stopped me by placing her hand over my mouth, and then sliding it down to my bare chest, stroking it as she had always done.

"Daddy, I know that, but we have each other, and that's all that we have. I don't like the boys at school, they say I am not good enough to have a mother, and say I must have been bad, real bad, for my mother to leave me, but Daddy, I know that isn't true. I know that she left us, just like you said, because she fell in love with someone else."

Her eyes were staring into mine, digging deep into my soul.
I knew she was mature enough to understand why her mother left, and to understand that love sometimes just makes you do things.
So, why wouldn't she be mature enough to understand that though this is wrong, it's just a way for us to console each other?
I was trying to justify what was about to happen in my mind, but I also knew that with, or without justification, it was too late to stop, and had gone too far to turn back.
"Honey, did you like the way Daddy was touching you in the bathtub?"



I had to know.
She answered without a thought
"Yes Daddy, oh yes, I did. It felt soooo good to have your hands touch me, like I touch myself. I wished you didn't stop though."
I reached over, and put my hand on her leg that was laying over me. My cock was springing through my pajamas, and I knew she felt it again, throbbing against her.
My hand began rubbing up and down her thigh, going farther with each swipe.
Soon, my hand was rubbing her butt through her panties.

"Honey, you were touching yourself in the bathtub before I came in tonight, weren't you?" I asked.
I moved my hand up to her chin and held it so she was looking into my eyes.
"Yyyyes Daddy, I was." she said quietly.
"I had that tingly feeling tonight too, and I am getting it again."


My hand drew her face closer to mine, and I kissed her softly on the cheek, letting her know that I thought it was alright.
She moved her face, so my kiss was soon planted on her lips, and we kissed for a second like that, and then, it started.
She opened her lips slightly, and I did the same.
My heart was racing, and I thought it was going to beat out of my chest as we kissed deeper, our lips joined, and our saliva mingling as one.
She was the first to move her tongue, and pushed it into my mouth, wagging it wildly against mine.
She was obviously inexperienced at this, but the feeling of having my little girls tongue pushed into my mouth was a more than adequate feeling.
My tongue came out to meet hers, and we were kissing passionately.

My hand soon was back on her butt, and my fingers were slipping under the seam of her panties, wanting to feel her smoothe skin against my hand.
The contrast of her smoothe skin, against my dry, rough hand was incredible.



I suggested that we go a step further, and remove our clothes.
She lightened up the dark room with her smile.
She bounded out of bed, and removed her nightshirt, and then her panties, revealing to me that young pussy, with just a hint of hair starting to form on her mound.
Her curves were so obviously those of a young girl, but yet prominant enough to be those of a woman.
Her breasts, so small and firm, so inviting. I raised my ass off the bed, and slipped my pajamas off, and pushed them down to my ankles.

She grabbed them, and took them off, freeing my ankles.
She then climbed back into the bed, and back against me.
I couldn't believe the feeling of having my little daughter laying naked against me, how incredibly erotic and naughty it felt to have this little beauties body against mine.

"Daddy, would it be okay if I touched your thing?"

The innocence of that statement alone brought me close to cumming.
"Yes Joy honey, go ahead. That's my penis honey, but sometimes it's also called a cock. You can touch it if you want to."


She smiled, and reached over and touched it, first with one finger, then two, and soon she had her whole hand wrapped around it.
She didn't move her hand at first, and I was glad.
Any movement at that point would have surely made me cum.
She rubbed her leg against mine as she gripped my cock.
Her hand began to move on it as she stared at it. "Is this the way you were touching it Daddy?"

She began to increase the tempo, pumping me harder. "Yes baby girl, yes, that's the way I was touching it.
That feels so good honey, rub my cock. Rub Daddys cock."

I reached down her leg, and I moved my hand around to the front.
My hand found her pubic mound, and my fingers found her slit.
I could feel the wetness forming between them, and the warmth eminating from her lips.
Her pussy was so wet, and her legs opened wide to allow me better access.
My middle finger split her lips, and found her little hole. I eased it inside slowly, feeling her hole start to give.
God, she was so tight.

As I was doing this, her hand continued to work on my cock.
We continued our manual ministartions for a little while, getting used to feeling and touching each other. Then, I broke the silence.

" Joy, there are other ways of making each other feel good too, and I'll show you what I mean, if you'll just turn around."

She got right up, eager to learn more, and eager to please me.
She moved, so her ass was inches from my face.
I picked her up with ease, and shifted her, so her pussy was only inches from my mouth.
I took one last close up look at her pussy, watching it pulsate with excitement, and I told her..

"Honey, we can lick each other, too, to make each other feel good. Tell me how you like this."
And then I lowered her hips, pushing down on them, and extended my tongue.
My tongue found her wetness, and went straight inside of her.
She tightened her little body, and gasped as my tongue got its first taste of her.
I felt her pussy tense up as my tongue probed deeper into her.
Her wetness covering my tongue, and the taste was so pure, so good, so young.
She rocked back and forth on my tongue, grinding her pussy faster on my face, drawing my tongue inside of her virgin pussy until she was shuddering.

My tongue pulled out, and found her little clit, and sucked it into my mouth, lashing against it as I sucked her to her first ever orgasm.
Joy shrieked as she felt herself slip into that luscious feeling, wave after wave of pleasure.
She was never able to achieve this feeling when touching herself.
Now, Joy understood why this feeling could have drawn her mother away, to find this feeling, it could draw her away, too.
But Joy found this incredible pleasure from the very man that her mother had abandoned 8 years ago. I understood now also, why Melissa left for a younger lover.





CHAPTER TWO









"Daddy, that was great, but can I lick you, too? I want to lick your cock, and make you feel as good as you just made me feel."
I melted at the thought of my little girl sucking on my cock. the thought was so absurd, yet so delicious.

"Sure you can honey, if you want to.
You don't have to though. Just be careful that your teeth don't hurt Daddy."
Joy moved down, putting her head closer to her Daddys cock, and reaching out, she held it in her hand, and guided it to her open mouth.
I groaned loudly as I felt her tongue lick lightly over the swollen head, and then down my shaft.
I ran my fingers through her hair as she opened her mouth wider, and the head of my cock slid into her hot young mouth.
I opened my eyes long enough to see her mouth enclose my cock, and to see her lips slide down as far as she could take it.
I felt her gag when it touched the back of her throat, and she backed off of my cock until she was more comfortable.
My daughter was taking half of my cock into her mouth, and I was in heaven.

I felt my cock twitch, and Joy was sucking faster, and I knew I would not be able to hold on much longer.
I also knew that I had to warn her about what happens when a man cums.
"Joy, sweetheart, you need to know something." I said between my fast shallow breaths.
She opened her eyes and looked up at me, but continued to suck on me.
"You know that feeling that you just had when Daddy was licking you? Well, when a man gets that feeling, white stuff comes out of his cock.
The white stuff is what makes babies when it goes into a girls pussy." I explained further, "Some girls like it to go into their mouths, and some don't. I am about to have that feeling baby."

She smiled as I finshed telling her that, and she never stopped. I was breathing heavier, and my cock was about to explode.
Joy seemed to know it, and she sucked harder.
My cock was sliding farther into her sweet young mouth now, and I felt it coming.

"Ohh, Joy, here it comes."
I began to cum, draining my balls into my daughters mouth.
She sucked harder, and I could feel her throat muscles as she swallowed my load, one mouthful at a time.
She wasn't able to catch it all, and some of my cum spilled over, out of her mouth, around my cock, and down her chin.
She finally took her mouth off of me when she felt the last spasm, and tasted the last drop as it escaped from my now shriveling cock.
"Daddy, that tasted so good, thank you for letting me have it. But, Daddy, look at what your cock is doing, it's shrinking." She giggled a bit as she stared at my cock.

"Yes honey, after a cock does that, it goes down like that, until it gets excited again." She just stared at it, soaking in all that I was telling her.
My cum still dripping down her chin.


She was giggling, and playful now.
Joy had just experienced something that should have come years from now, and she knew it.
She felt like such a big girl, and I could tell she liked that feeling.
She cuddled up next to me, and tickled me a little as she held me.
I rolled over and tickled her back, grabbing her waist and rolling her on her back.
I climbed on top of her, and she was laughing as my hands and fingers felt her body, tickling her.
She looked up into my eyes as I stopped tickling her, and she said.
"Daddy, your cock is excited again."
I hadn't really noticed, because I was enjoying this new found closeness between us, but my cock was once again hard, and standing straight out.
She blew me a kiss and asked me if I would like another kiss on it.
"Sweetie, there is another way for us to feel good.
It's usually only for adults though, like everything else we've done, but this part is different.
Girls have a shield inside of their little pussies, and a man puts his cock inside of a girl, but after the first time, the shield is no longer there.
If we try that, your virginity will be gone forever.
Most women save that for the man that they love."


Her face was wrinkled.
I could tell she was trying to understand what I was telling her.
"When a man loves a woman, he puts his cock inside of her, and it feels good honey, and thats when the white stuff, or cum, comes out and sometimes it makes a baby inside of her."

"Daddy, could you make a baby inside of me? " She asked.
That question floored me.
I couldn't believe what she had just asked.
"Oh honey, maybe some day, but for now, we can just try to have more fun like I just described, if you want to try it."


She smiled, and my cock was jumping on her chest. "Yes Daddy, yes. Please put it in me."


I lowered my head, and kissed her tenderly.
Feeling her breath as it escaped into my mouth.
I then brought my head lower, climbing off of her, until my lips were on her little nipples.
I could feel her nipples hardening as I sucked them, one after another into my mouth, cupping her tiny breasts in my hands.
Her eyes were rolling back, and her hips were undulating on the sheets as I played with her little tits.
She liked that, and I would have to remember that.
She reached over and held my cock as I continued to suck on her nipples.
I reached down and slid a finger into her easily.
She was still wet from my tongue, and her juices.
I worked my finger around, and further in until I met resistance from her hymen.

"Honey, it will hurt a little bit when I push my cock inside of you, but it will feel better in a little while. Is that okay?"

She didn't seem to care about the little bit of pain, because she was trying to move my cock down by her open legs.
She wanted to get her first fuck, and nothing was going to stop her now.

"Daddy, please. put it inside of me, I want to feel your cock in me."

I couldn't resist that plea, so I moved down, and had my cock above her pussy, and I reached down, to guide the head to her opening.
She let out a little scream as she felt it against her hole. "Daddy, Yesssss!"


I was as excited as I had ever been, or more.
Hearing my little girl beg me to fuck her was more than I could take. I pushed and the head was buried inside of her.
I stopped for a minute, to let her pussy get used to the feeling of having a cock inside of it.
She was rubbing my ass as I held my position.
Our lips met again, and locked in a kiss.
Our tongues met again as we locked in a kiss, and as my cock pushed in a little more.
She let out a squeal as my hard cock pushed her little vagina open. My hips pushed again, and my cock sunk into her until I felt the wall of her hymen.
I told her that it might hurt a little now, and she begged me to continue.
I pushed once more, and we both felt the pop.
My little girl was no longer a virgin, and I was the one to take that from her.
She cried out a little, whimpers coming from her tightly closed lips.
Her eyes wincing in pain, but the rest of her face telling me to continue. I held still for a minute, and looked down to see a small trickle of blood dripping from her pussy.

She started to thrust her little hips up towards me, plunging my cock in deeper.
My girl was a sex crazed little maniac, and I loved it.
I pushed deeper, until my entire cock was buried in her.
I started fucking her harder, withdrawing my cock, and shoving it back in, feeling her juices coat my cock, and hearing the sucking noises of her tiny pussy engulfing my cock.
I pumped her harder. I was balancing on my hands, and I was sweating as I fucked her.
She was helpless, and laid there beneath me, thrusting up to meet my cock, wanting it all inside her.
"Fuck my pussy Daddy, Make me tingle again Daddy. Give me a baby inside of me."

That's all it took, and I was splashing my cum inside of her.
I grunted as my cum poured out into her.
She felt the heat of my cum, and with one final gasp, she was writhing in her orgasm.
We humped for a minute longer, not wanting to stop the feeling of extreme pleasure we were getting from each other. Then, with another pop, my flaccid cock dropped out of her.



We laid together for a half hour just holding each other, still naked. We kissed a few more times, and we talked about what had just happened.
We were like new lovers, starting our relationship again, but still knowing I am her Daddy...but a Daddy that has found even more pleasure in loving his little girl.

No comments: