Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bike ride

by Marcus from Michigan.
Written by a man.

We stopped in a field and lay down on a blanket...some heavy petting led to
this point:

You turn me on at the thought of you pulling off your bike
shorts....
bending over so I see your ass and pussy lips.....
then
fingering your slit while I watch...
I would slip off my bike
shorts.....
erection already growing and sit on the blanket across from
you...
stroking my cock to hardness while I tell you how much I want to
slam my dick deep in your hot pussy....
to make love to you like never
before....
we continue to masturbate for each other....
I inch
closer.....
rubbing the thick head of my cock up and down your wet
lips....
pushing your blouse up with my other hand to expose your ripe
breasts.....
the tip of my cock finds your clit as I continue to ply your
folds with my manhood...
precum mixing with your lubricant....
you put
your legs over mine...
inching closer....
pulling my head to your breasts
as your hand wraps around my shaft....
you slip forward again....
the head
slipping into your pussy....
your nipples swell in my mouth as you slip
forward again....
more of my cock sliding easily into your cunt....
my
hips push forward as your pussy sucks my cock deeper...
my big hands grab
your ass cheeks and pull you on top of my lap....
you sink on my shaft
all the way....
moaning as you feel the cock head pressing against the
rear vaginal wall.....
I hold your hands for balance as you get in a
squatting position and start to raise and lower yourself on my
cock......
as you slam down on my cock I arch my back drilling my dick
deep.....
you gasp and moan....
begging me to fill your hole with my
cum....
you push me back to lay down....
get on your knees...
my cock still
in your pussy....
and you put your hips into a sexy gyrating motion.....
I
can tell your clit is stimulated by the pressure and friction....my
hands roughly twisting your nipples....
your eyes are glazed you keep
gasping and moaning.....
I pull your body to mine....
wrap my arms around
you and we roll over....
I kiss you deeply...
tongues dancing
together....
my hands clench at your ass as my hips begin to pound my
cock into your pussy....
a finger poised at your asshole....
gently
massaging it as our bodies smack together...
I feel my desire
building....
my balls getting tighter....
my finger slides up your
asshole....
you press down on it...
you keep telling me to fuck you with
my thick cock....
finger my ass Marcus.......
your comments push me over
the edge as my cock contracts....
cum emptying deep in your womb...
I
don't want to stop pumping you....
it feels so good....
as you squirm on
my finger...
whimpering and moaning.....
as my cock slowly shrinks I
whisper that I want to taste you...
to bring you to orgasm....
I roll onto
my back....
you straddle me and slowly slide across my stomach and
chest....
I can feel my cum draining from your cunt.....
warm and wet on
my body....
you lower your wet pussy on my mouth...
my tongue focusing on
your clit....
all swollen and red....
I suck it between my lips and
teeth....
tongue pressed hard on the nub......
your juices run down your
thighs.....
my finger playing with your asshole again.....
slowly
inserting it as you press down on my mouth.....
your hands grab hold of
my head as you fuck my face....
your cunt mashed against my mouth and
nose....
then your body tenses.....
you scream in orgasm.....
stomach
rippling with waves of pleasure....
my face coated with both of our
juices.....
we roll over next to each other....
snuggling and holding
each other tight....

No comments: