Monday, March 13, 2006

Shower At Sunrise

By Tickled Pink
Written by a woman.

The alarm went off and thoughts of the day ahead were already rushing through my head.
As I arose trying to be quiet,not to disturbe my roommates.
It was 4:30 in the morning and I knewthey didnt need to get up for hours.
I started the coffee and off to the shower.
As I turned on the water I could smell the coffee brewing, and by now the bathroom was filling up with steam.....
Looking around for a towel, I placed my hand up under it to pull it down and found my ben-wa balls.
Taking the box down...
Trying to rememberthe last time I had used them....
This might be a good morning to do justthat.

I closed my eyes and placed them inside me....
the little ballswere slightly cold but I knew in a minute they would be warm....
I waswet already and just couldn't resist a taste of myself.....
licking myfingers s l o w l y
savoring every drop.....

The bathroom was gettinghotter by the minute, as I stepped into the shower....
the water cascadingdown my body ooooh....
this felt so good.

I lather up my wash cloth with some vanilla, scented soap,starting to apply the thick lather to my breasts,and down to mynavel.....
moving just a little, making the ben-wa balls do their job.

The water was jetting down onto my face, hitting with such force, toblind me.
I turn my back to the streaming water, leaning back to wet myhair.
the rhythmic motion of my body was making the ~g e n t l e~ climaxesI was experiencing....
a wonderful feeling.......

I started to shampoo my hair, as I felt a second pair of handsbegin to help me.
OOoooh that felt so good, to have my hair washed by someone else, as my hands dropped to my sides,fingers trailing over mybreasts.
I could feel the long, slender fingers massaging my scalp thenmoving down and around to my belly...
pulling me closer to them.
I feltthe hardened nipples of my roommate on my back....
her small firm breastssliding down to my buttocks, her mouth kissing and licking her way backup to my neck....
She took her hand and raised my leg to the side of thetub,then sliding it under my thigh, to between my legs....
spreading themjust enough to put her fingers inside me to remove the Ben-waballs.....
I reached back and pulled her even closer to me....
and turned my head to kiss her.......

A kiss which seemed to last for hours.....
I took the Ben-wa ballsfrom her and placed them in the soap dish,by then I was facing her...
ourhands and mouths exploring one another....
Tasting one anothers juices asthey freely flowed, as shower.....
I leaned back into the shower as sheknelt before me the water splashing on to my breast....
the water peltingmy nipples making them even harder then before...
I reached down andspread my lips to expose my swollen clit...
and with all the ~g e n t le n e s s~ one could possess she began to massage and inserther fingers in me...
~s l o w l y~ slightly streching....
in andout.....
placing kisses and licking up to my navel then back downagain.
As she removed her fingers I glided them to my mouth savoringthe taste.....

I "gasp" as her mouth finds it's way to my clit....
sucking itinto her mouth bitting just a little....
her head bobbing and my hipsmoving in time with hers.....
your hands on my butt cupping it andpulling me closer....
closer to her mouth.
Her fingers slipperywith my cum and the soap exploring my ass...
spreading my cheeks...and ~g e n t l y~ inserting a finger in me.....
The feeling was sointense I was ready to explode.....
her fingers had replaced her mouthand began moving in and out faster and deeper.....
our mouths met I heldher close to me as my body began to tremble with excitement and apassion I had never felt before......

I grind into her harder....
our bodies making more noise then theshower,I climax with such a force I almost slide to the floor of thetub....
Holding on to you tightly as not to....
We kissed and held eachother for what seemed an eternity....
not wanting to break thespell.......
I whisper in her ear....
"This is my first experiencewith a woman" .

She smiled and we kissed once more...
saying "I'm gladyou enjoyed it".....
Nodding and smiling...we finished our shower...
Kissedand she left with the silence in which she had joined....

Standing before the mirror looking deep into my eyes...
a totalynew awakening for me.........
and behind me I saw my otherroomate,opening the door,peeking in and saying....
"Hon...we need anotherbathroom here
"Turning around to him ~s m i l i n g~ and saying "not onyour life"....

No comments: