Monday, March 06, 2006

The Office Encounter Part I

Author Unknown
Written by a woman.

The day started off as usual. I woke up, took a shower, and started getting ready for work.
Deciding what to wear is always a pain in the ass.
I was feeling sexy so I decided to dress accordingly.
I slipped into my short black skirt with a slit up the side and a white sleeveless button down silk blouse with a white lace bra underneath.
I looked in the mirror to check myself out but something was missing.
"Shoes!" I thought to myself, so back in the closet I went and grabbed my 3 _" high black heels.
That did it.
I was the epitome of sexy.


Running late as always I ran down the steps, grabbed a breakfast bar, my water, and off to work I went.
Once I got to work I started to organize my day then the phone rang.
It was Jack, my fiancee, telling me good morning and that he wanted to make plans for that evening.
I was feeling a little horny so I was all ready to make plans so we could make love this evening.
We set dinner plans for 6:00 at a Mexican restaurant.
I love Mexican food.
We said our I Love You's and good bye's and I went on with the daily planner.
I had 3 appointments 10 am, 12 pm, and 3 pm and then I get off at 5:30.


It was about 9:30 & I had nothing to do until my first appointment so I decided to relax a bit.
I sat back in my chair & grabbed some book that was on my desk.
I read about 2 paragraphs, but then my mind started to wander thinking about the evening that was to some.
I looked up to make sure the door was shut and I set the book back on to the desk.
I tilted my head back and started caressing my neck and shoulders. My eyes automatically closed and my thoughts went to Jack's body on mine. My hands became his hands as they slowly made their way to my breasts.
I could feel my breathing getting heavier with every inch my hands made it down my body.
I stopped my hands at the separation between my skirt and shirt and imagined Jack seductively slipping his strong, rough hand up my silk blouse to touch my swollen nipples.
I could feel the heat in my pussy rise and I knew I needed to touch it and satisfy myself to the extent that I could.
I pulled my hand out from under my bra and shirt and then down to my thighs just below the hem of my skirt.
I looked down at my hands and it was as if I was looking at someone else's hands sliding up my skirt. I tried to picture them as Jack's hands, but I couldn't because his hands are so rough.
It didn't matter though because for some reason it excited me to think of another woman's hands on my body in a sexual way.
I watched as those hands slid up my skirt and then under my skirt.
I couldn't understand the feeling I was having, but I know I liked it when I touched my pussy.
I can't remember a time when I have ever been this wet.

I slid my finger between my lips and slid it up to my clit.
I could feel my body shutter with excitement.
I knew it wouldn't take long to bring myself to orgasm.
I softly caressed my clit teasing it a little. I was close, I could feel it.


"Knock, knock"

"Brooke, your 10:00 is here", the receptionist, Jane, rudely interrupted.
My heart dropped and I quickly withdrew my hand from my crotch.
"Send them in", I managed to get out.


They came in and sat down.
They were a couple in their early 20's that just got married and they were in need of life insurance.
We started going over the different policies, but I couldn't stop feeling so damn horny.
I could feel his eyes on me every time I got up to get another policy brochure so I made a few extra unnecessary trips to the file cabinet.
I made sure I bent over unlady like so he could see my beautiful round ass.
My pussy continued to heat up and thoughts of jumping on him ran through my head, but of course his wife was there.
"Hmmm", I thought "maybe a threesome".


What was I thinking.
I excused myself and told them to look over the brochures and think of some questions that they might have.
I quickly escaped to the bathroom, stood at the sink, and looked into the mirror.
I had to convince myself to calm down. I turned on the cold water and washed my hands, then put some water on my neck and arms, and took a few deep breaths.
That helped a little.
At least I knew I could contain myself in front of the clients.
I gathered my thoughts and then went back in to wrap up the sale and write the policy.

"Well I got through it", I thought to myself as they exited my office at 11:45.
I called Jack to tell him about my escapade and he said he was excited & couldn't wait to see me and that nothing would get in the way.


My next appointment came and went and it was finally lunch time.
My good friend, Amanda, came for lunch.
She brought a big salad and some muffins.
We've only met a couple of months ago, but we became really close in that period of time.
She was extremely beautiful, the kind of girl that would go out with if I was a guy.
She's got such an outgoing personality that you just can't help but love.
She is great.
Jack really has grown fond of her as well and we all usually hang out together.
He is always trying to get her and I together, but I've never done anything like that before and I don't think she has either or even would.
Jack is even the only guy I've ever been with.


Amanda and I started talking over lunch and I told her about the fun that I had this morning.
I could sense myself getting excited as I told her this and my pussy started getting moist again.
Why was I getting excited by telling her this?
I started looking her up and down noticing how sexy she was.
She was wearing a short baby blue skirt which accented her beautifully tanned smooth legs.
Her dark blue top covered her gorgeous breasts which were larger than mine but still incredibly perky.
Her neck looked so sexy that I just wanted to lean over and kiss it and slowly work my way up to her sensuous lips.
I would slide my tongue across her lips to make them moist and then slip it into her mouth to meet her tongue.


She started to laugh in disbelief that I was actually pleasuring myself right there at my desk.
I continued telling her step by step of what I was imagining when I was touching myself.
She began to adjust herself in her chair and I think I caught a glimpse of her naked pussy under her skirt.

I felt excitement tremor through me so I told her that when I put my hands on my thighs this morning I could only picture another woman's hands sliding up my skirt and that it excited me.
I looked at her to see her reaction and she continued to shift as if to rub her clit by crossing and uncrossing her legs.
I didn't mind because every time she did it I now realized that she was not wearing panties.
This was the first time I had ever been excited to see another woman's sex.
I knew it didn't make me gay because I loved sex with Jack.
I think it is Jack that has started to make me think this way.
I love it.
I think I want to make love to Amanda but this is definitely not the right time or place.
We finished lunch and she went back to work.

After she left, my boss informed me that he had an emergency and that he had to leave and that I had to take his 5:00 appointment.
I could not believe it because I had sex, I mean dinner plans with Jack.
He is going to be so pissed. I hesitantly called him and told him what was going on and he completely understood.
I was so relieved.
I told him that I would call him when the appointment left.


My 3:00 appointment took an unusually short amount of time, about an hour and fifteen minutes, but I was grateful because I was in a Blah mood.
Of course that didn't last long because Amanda called me and cheered me right up.
We talked for a bit and she told me that when she got into her car when she left here from lunch that she was so unbelievably wet and, jokingly, asked me if I wanted a taste.
I, not so jokingly, told her that I would love to and that the next time I saw her that I would throw her down and lick her pussy.
She laughed and told me that she was coming by later and hang out while my last appointment was here since I would be the only one here.
I told her that I was very grateful that she was coming.
She just giggled out that I could show her how grateful I was and that she would see me later.












That got me thinking.
Was she serious?
I knew that I was semi-serious.
I'm pretty sure that I would do it but I would be afraid of doing it wrong and her not liking it.
And what if it became a habit?
Would that be something that would happen?
Well I think that I would have to take my chances because I am so incredibly attracted to her and if I am going to do it with another woman I want her to be my first because I am so comfortable with her.


It was now 4:45 and my boss's appointment arrived 15 minutes early. I told her to come in and have a seat.
Jane was leaving at 5:00 so I told her that I would see her tomorrow.
I was glad the appointment was with a woman because I felt safer being in the office alone with her rather than a man.
She was an attractive woman in her late 40's early 50's.
She needed additional life insurance because she just started her own business.
This made my day because I knew it wouldn't take long.

We started talking about her choices and at about 5:15 I saw Amanda come into the waiting room.
She stepped in front of my door to let me know she was there and she held 2 fingers up to her mouth in a V shape and stuck out her tongue. I giggled to myself and used my eyes to tell her to sit and wait.


The lady was looking over the choices so I excused myself to go see Amanda for a minute.
I told Amanda that I was to be about 20 more minutes.
She said that it was ok and that she would just sit out there and play with herself. I turned to walk back to my office and she grabbed my arm with her left hand and turned me around to face her.
She leaned in to whisper to me that she is so horny.
She then took her right hand and slid it up under her skirt and then brought 2 of her fingers to my lips and slipped them into my mouth.
I was shocked but instead of pushing her away I sucked her pussy juice off her fingers.
I could not believe how sexy that was.
My pussy was now on fire with the need to make love to her right here and now.
She softly pushed me back and told me to hurry with the appointment.
I couldn't believe it.
I totally forgot about the lady in my office.
I staggered back to my office feeling like my legs could give out at any moment.
The final 20 minutes of paper work seemed like hours, but we made it through and I professionally pushed her out.
After I locked the door I turned around, Amanda was already in my office sitting in my chair facing the back wall.
I stepped into my office and shut the door, she immediately spun the chair around to face me and put her feet up on the desk with her legs crossed.
I could not get over how sexy she was.
I sat down in one of the client chairs facing her.


Amanda told me that when I told her about my fantasy this morning that it excited her and that she was waiting for the right opportunity.
She said that when Jack was always trying to get us to do a threesome, she wanted to but was afraid that I didn't and she didn't want to say anything as to offend me.
I told her that nothing she says or does offends me.


At that moment she pulled her feet down off the desk and stood up out of the chair.
She walked around the desk to my side and held out her hand as for me to take it.
I did and she pulled me up.
She took my other hand in her other hand.
"Brooke, since I met you a few months ago, I have gotten so close to you and I don't want anything to come between our friendship", Amanda said to me, "promise me this won't break up our friendship'.

I just nodded. I couldn't seem to get any words to come out.
Amanda put her left hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into her.
When our lips finally came together I felt a bolt of lightening go through my body.
She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I just melted.
I wanted her so badly at this very moment.
The kiss lasted for a few minutes and during that time I felt her left hand slide from my neck down my back and onto my ass.
I began instinctively gyrating my hips as she did the same.
Her hand went down further to the hem of my shirt.
When she touched my naked thigh I felt my legs tremble and she must have too because she broke the kiss and turned me so I could put my ass on the desk.
I loved it so much that she was in control and I loved the way she touched me.
She told me to sit up on the desk and I did.
She started unbuttoning my shirt and I just stared into her eyes with nothing but lust.
Amanda took my shirt off and my bra as well and gazed upon my naked breasts.
She then removed her shirt and bra.
Her breasts were so beautiful. I just wanted to kiss them and suck on her nipples.
She came in closer to me and put one hand on each of my thighs and slowly spread them apart.
She began kissing my neck and shoulders and down my chest.
I quietly moaned loving the pleasure that was being given to me.
I leaned back a little to give her better access to my breasts and she took the hint.
She gently nibbled on my nipples and sucked them making them erect.
My pussy began to flow and I knew that one touch would make me cum.
She kissed down my belly and licked around my navel as she pushed my skirt up over my butt to around my waist exposing my dripping wet pussy.
She looked at my naked pussy and then up into my eyes.
I put my right hand on the back of her head and pulled her into my area.
"Eat my pussy, Amanda", I lustfully cried.
Her tongue on my pussy felt so good.
I was in pure ecstasy.
She licked inside and outside of my lips tasting everything I had to offer and then she tickled and teased my clit.


"Oh yes", I cried as I reached with my left hand to join the right one on the back of her head, "oh yes...I'm gonna...I'm cumming. Your tongue feels so good."

I came so hard I didn't want to stop.
Just when I started to come back to reality I looked up to see Jack standing there holding what appeared to be bags of Mexican food.
My mouth fell open and I pulled Amanda up and turned her around.
Her mouth fell open as well.


"You don't have to stop on my account."
Jack told us as he set the bags down.
"I've been trying to get you two to do this forever. Do you mind if I join in?"

"Not at all", Amanda replied.
She instantly dropped to her knees and undid Jack's pants and pulled out his beautiful penis.
It was already hard from the show.
Amanda put his cock in her mouth while I watched in amazement.
He closed his eyes and softly moaned.
It turned me on watching her suck him off.
I started to touch my pussy and decided that I wanted in on the action.
I slid off the desk and told Jack to take off his clothes and lay on the floor.
Since Amanda was already kneeling I decided to lay on my back and have a taste of her dripping pussy while Jack finished his strip dance.
I started by placing kisses on each of her inner thighs and working my way up to her kitten.
I could feel the heat coming off of her pussy as I parted her lips with my tongue and tasted her.
I then slid the tip of my tongue up to her clit and placed my lips around it. I could feel it swell inside my lips.


Jack got on his knees behind me and with his cock in his hand slid it into me while I ate Amanda's delicious twat.
My mind was out of control.
This was the most erotic thing I had ever done and I loved it.
While Jack was behind fucking me, I was bringing Amanda closer to orgasm.

Her body was shaking and she was moaning.
When she came I put my tongue at the entrance of her pussy and licked up all the juices she made for me.
I stopped licking her and I pulled Jack out of me.
"Amanda, it has always been a fantasy of mine to watch Jack fuck another girl and I would like you to do it", I pleaded.
Amanda didn't need an invitation.
She pushed Jack down onto his back and straddled him.
She took his cock into her hand and guided it towards her just eaten pussy.
She easily took all of his cock into her.
She glanced up at me and began to fuck him slow at first and then gradually faster.
I could not believe my eyes.
I was so turned on by watching my man fuck another woman.

"I'm gonna cum!", yelled Jack.
Amanda jumped off of him and began to stroke him as he came all over himself.


"Well, my fantasy came true", Jack snickered.

"Mine too", I said as I looked at Amanda and Jack and smiled.

No comments: