Monday, April 16, 2007

My Horny Housewife

By Alan( Aug 99)

I presume that I am like many married men - I have fantasised about my wifes past experiences many times without ever wanting to show too much of an unhealthy interest.
I married Sue twenty five years ago, when we were both 17, so it was a bit surprising when she gradually began to tell me how she had been raped twice by men who knew her reputation, and that she had not only been involved in threesomes and moresomes, she had also taken part in a gang bang with at least eight men.
Sue wasn't sure on the exact number because they all had her at least twice.

Over the years I began to wish that Sue was a horny as a married woman as she was as a teenager.
I tried to imagine that when she went out with girlfriends she was really meeting men, and when we had sex after her return I would be pretending she had been fucked by a boyfriend.
I even told her many times while we had sex that I wouldn't mind if she had boyfriends, but she would always say "Don't be silly".
Sue always looked great when she was off out with her girlfriends.
Stockings and suspenders, sexy undies, lots of make up and jewellry.
No wonder I was always waiting in bed naked for her when she came home.
One night I could hardly wait, I remembered that she had always kept a diary when we met as teenagers, and I decided to look through her personal possessions hoping to find it, although I did actually remember her destroying it when we married.
Just maybe there would be something to give me more details of her teenage exploits.
But no, there was just the old boring photos at the bottom of her pantie drawer.
When I looked in the last, bottom drawer I found it was very stiff, and wouldn't push back.
I took it out completely and underneath I found two boxes that were catching under the drawer.
What I found was amazing.
I had only a few minutes before Sue was due home, and I had found diaries that covered the first fifteen years of our marriage, and envelopes full of photos of my sexy wife in dresses I had never seen.
Some in our house, the ones I first flicked through showed Sue sat on a stool at the bottom of our stairs, in a dress that showed her stocking tops and nipples pushing against the material of the dress.
Photo by photo I saw that Sue was stripped of her dress, her hands were tied to the bannister above her head, her legs were more and more spread, her knickers were removed and her nipples, standing out held up in a quarter cup bra, were getting bigger and bigger.
Quickly onto the next envelope I saw her sat sucking two different, very large cocks, and finally on to the living room carpet with close ups of a big cock up my wife's cunt, and then another.
I should have been horrified, but my cock was bigger than it has ever been, and it didn't even flinch when I realised that neither of the men in the pictures were using condoms, which I had always had to do since Sue became allergic to the pill.

It was already 11.30pm and Sue was late home, I pushed everything back into the boxes and put them away with seconds to spare.
What followed was two hours of the best sex ever, although I daren't say a word about what I had found.
Sue would be horrified if she thought I had been through her things. I fucked Sue in every position imaginable that night, wondering how many other men had fucked my wife in that position.

That was ten years ago. And believe me, Sue is still as horny as ever and I would advise all men to become part time detectives. If your wife is going out look in her handbag and see if she is carrying condoms.
Sue always has less than she went out with, not that she always gets the choice of using them.
I will never know everything about Sue, but believe me, I know enough to write several books.

No comments: