Saturday, June 06, 2009

Viva-Ponata: Mark

One of my new diversions is Viva-Ponata. If you have not heard of it, you can check it out at the following link: http://viva-ponata.com/register.php?REF=142. If you use the link, I get credit for the referral (if you reach Level 5), and I get 25 diamonds (which is a type of currency in the game). Anyway, it makes me happy.

The game is a sort of a sexual simulation game, and in order to make a little more cash, I am whoring. There is a lot of ass on the site, and to turn more tricks and stand out a bit, I will write about the various johns from the game. Yeah, I know most johns want their anonymity. But every once in a while, a john will want to roar, "I fucked the crap out of this whore."

This is one of those stories. Enjoy.



Mark pulled up to me on a street corrner, not my normal corner but I was filling in for a girl on her "week off." Other pimps were hording in on the corner, and my pimp wanted a presence even if Auntie Flo was visiting Carina.

It was a slow night, but Mark pulled up in a white Dodge Caravan about 1:30. He motioned me over, and I leaned into the car.

"Do you need directions to the soccer field," I ask Mark, smiling and leaning over so that he can take a peek at my fun bags.

No, he said nervously, he was just looking for a date. He looked like he had never dated before, and I felt a bit sorry for the guy, so I gave him my bitchy mood in the hopes I would scare him off.

"Date?," I said to pretty boy, "I am not sure I am looking for a date. If you have $1,500, though, I will fuck you in your car."

He turned the corner, and parked the minivan.

I slid the back seat door open, and there were twin bucket seats there. There was a bench seat on the third row, but maneuverability seemed impaired.

"Champ," I continued, "where do you want your BJ?"

Mark looked a bit more confident. "I don't want a BJ. I want to fuck you up the ass."

I told Mark he could fuck my ass if he could make room in the minivan. He folded up the last seats, and threw a bunch of kid's crap into the second row of seats. All I could think is that my Romeo had a house full of children and a wife who would not get fucked in the ass.

We get into the back of the minivan, I equip Mark with a condom, and rub some special lube (from a disposable lubette) in my ass. Then I bend over, both hands parting my ass for the john to see.

This being a somewhat new experience for Mark, I guide his head at the front of my asshole, and ask him to push slowly. I make more moaning noises than I normally would, tell him he is so large, and I don't know if I can take it in my ass.

Then, all of a sudden, his demeanor changes.

"Bitch, I gave you $1,500 to take it up the ass."

And he starts to pound me forcefully. After his first few strokes, he begins a rhythmic pace. He grunts each time he forces his penis deep within me, and I grunt, pretending it hurts like hell.

The lube is working wonders, but he is a bit rough, and I know I will sting hours from now. He finishes quickly, and the cleanup makes this quite an efficient use of my time.

Such is the life of a working girl.

No comments: