Monday, April 10, 2006

Karol's Erotic Adventures: Part 3 (On the Dancefloor)

By Karol
Written by a woman.

She was standing near the edge of the dance floor.

She had on a long slim fitting dress that hid none of her wonderful curves.
My breath caught when she turned my way and smiled.
Did her eyes make contact with mine as one of the men lead her onto the dance floor?
I wasn't sure.

I had to find out.
I grabbed one of the guys I knew and asked him to dance.
I had to get closer to her on that dance floor.



I slid my left hand around Mike's waist as he took my right hand into his and we started to sway to the music.
When he pulled me closer and his breath fell across my neck, a twinge went through me as I remembered I had turned him down for a dinner date a month or so ago.
Here I was trying to get closer to that gorgeous woman dancing a few feet away from me, and I was locked in the arms of a man whom I had rejected but now suddenly had dragged onto a dance floor.
I hoped he wasn't getting mixed signals.
He'd probably croak if he knew I was far more attracted to her than I ever was to him.



The tempo increased during the chorus of the song and Mike moved our bodies a bit faster.
I slowly steered him closer to Her, trying not to seem as if I was leading.
He whispered something in my ear and I nodded.
I had no idea what he had said.
I was too captivated by her beauty.
Her shoulder length pretty brown hair shined over her dress.
Her beautiful large brown eyes seemed to sparkle as she laughed at something her dance partner had said.
God, she was gorgeous.
I wondered to myself what the chances might be that she might be bi.
Mike whirled me to the left quickly and seemed to be leading me off the dance floor.
I looked over his shoulder to watch Her as he led me away.
I had to get back on that floor but for the moment I followed Mike.



He lead me out to a small balcony.
Where did the wine glass come from that he offered me?
I groaned lightly to myself when I realised that his whispered question had been about me joining him for a drink out here.
Well, I could drink it with him and then get back to the party.
He asked me questions about work, and family, which I answered with polite smiles.
My mind was racing, I had to get back where I could see her.



I lifted my eyes over my glass as I took a small sip.
Mike was rambling on and I barely was hearing him when she walked through the doorway.
She was frowning.
My heart beat faster to see her there.
I had to get rid of Mike.
I wanted to talk to her.
I wanted to know why she was frowning.
I wanted to make her smile.

She walked to the other side of the balcony and placed her hands on the edge, looking out into the night.
I turned to Mike and whispered in his ear that if he refilled my glass and waited for me in the main room that I would join him for a few more dances.
He must of seen her sad look and knew I would try and talk to her.
That's just how I am.
He smiled and nodded and headed off.
I wondered what all he would expect later.
I figured I would deal with it when the time came.
For now I was going to actually be alone with her.



I slowly walked over to her and quietly said Hi, and introduced myself.
She turned and smiled a little smile and told me her name was LG.
I wondered what it stood for but decided to ask later.
I told her I had seen her on the dance floor and had noticed that when she came out to the balcony that her smile had become a frown.
She nodded and sighed.
I didn't want to push but dammit I couldn't resist.
I wanted to talk to her.
I tried to make small talk and commented on the party we were attending.
She conversed back with me in agreement but didn't seem to be budging in opening up more to me.
I decided to shoot for the goal.
What did I have to lose?

I would probably never see her again.



I smiled and pointed to the skyline asking her if she could see the North Church tower's steeple.
She said she couldn't.
I moved closer.
I stepped behind her and as I brought my left hand around I let it brush against her buttock.
Slowly bringing it up and pointing directly out to the east where the tower should be.
I had no clue if I was pointing in the right direction but it got me next to her wonderful body for that moment and I hoped she was falling for it.
She strained hard and let her eyes follow the path of my finger.
She giggled and told me she thought she could see it, then turned her face towards mine and whispered that it was a beautiful night for such a view.



My heart was pounding.
Did she notice that my hand had brushed against her?
Was I imagining things or was her lips less than two inches from my own.
It took every bit of strength I had to not lean forward and kiss her.
While my mind was flashing all these questions through I suddenly felt her lips on mine.
It was a very soft sweet innocent kiss that lasted for a few mere seconds.
I tried to press back against hers but she pulled away and turned her head.
She apologised over and over and told me she couldn't believe she had just done that.
I tried to regain my composure and turned her around slowly towards me.
I reassured her that what she had done was perfectly fine.
She launched into a story about how she felt so out of place at these functions because she was expected to be with the men when all she really wanted to do was dance and talk with the women.
I agreed with her and told her I felt the same way.



My heart was still beating from that short kiss.
I looked around quick to see if we were alone, and while she tried to explain that she didn't just go around kissing strangers, I leaned forward and kissed those beautiful lips of hers.
I felt her kiss me back and her hand snuck around my waist.
I could of stood there all night kissing her under those stars but I knew we might get caught so I broke the kiss reluctantly.
She pouted a bit but understood.
Then she grabbed my hand and smiled and said she had to get going.
I frowned then and pouted, but felt her press something into my hand before she walked off.



I looked down and opened my hand.
In my palm lay a pass key to the hotel above the ballroom.
I felt my heart jump into my throat at what it meant.
I hurried back to the main room and searched for my coat check ticket.
Mike walked up behind me and handed me a full glass of wine.
I groaned and searched for an excuse to get out of this.
She was probably waiting for me in the room already.
If I didn't get up there soon, LG would think I wasn't coming.



I frowned at Mike and grabbed my tummy explaining to him that something I had eaten hadn't set right and I just wanted to get home and lie down.
He offered to drive me.
I asked for a rain check on those dances with him and quickly slid out of the ballroom making my good-byes as I moved through.



I leaned against the wall of the elevator as it rose to the hotel floor.
I couldn't believe I was actually going to her room. #33 was directly to the left of the elevator and the pass key made the door latch click when I slid it through.

I opened the door slowly, my heart pounding.
LG was lying on the bed in a very sexy little red camisole.
My breath caught when my eyes took in her long sexy legs.
I walked straight to the bed but before I could reach it she sat up and told me to wait.

I looked perplexed at her and she simply held a finger to her lips and shh'd me.
I couldn't figure out what was going on but became silent as she got up off of the bed and walked towards me.



She leaned forward near my ear and whispered that she knew I would come, but that she was disappointed that I had taken so long to arrive and I would be punished properly for being so late.
I looked at her in stunned amazement, what in the world was she getting at? Late?
I had come up to her room as quickly as I could.
She shh'd me with her finger and leaned in a soft but firm voice told me that I had entered her domain, and that if I wanted to remain here, I would do as she requested and I would enjoy my stay.

My first instinct was to turn around and walk out.
I didn't need this attitude.
But the tingles that had shot through my body when she had spoken those words to me kept me from leaving.
I was intrigued.
I had heard a little about this Dominance thing, and I had found it a little interesting but had never dreamed I would be turned on by it all.
But, She definitely had made it clear on where she stood, so I stood there and waited to see what would happen next.



She walked back to the bed and sat down, fluffing up a pillow behind her and picking up her glass of wine.
She said one word that sent a shiver through me in less than a second.
"Undress"
One word and I was ripping at my dress to get it off.
She told me to slow down so that she could enjoy the show.
I must of blushed 10 shades of red, because I felt my face grow very warm as I slowed down my hands.
I guess I got an attitude at that point and figured I was going to give her a show if that's what she wanted.
I peeled that dress of slower than I'd ever moved before.
I gave her little peeks here and there of my skin as I let it fall to the floor and reached back to unclasp my bra.
I slowly and seductively let the bra fall away from my breasts, then let it fall to the floor.
Next I unsnapped the garters and lazily slid my stockings down, making sure to take a few minutes for each leg.
She didn't move a muscle other than the smile on her lips while she watched.

Finally I reached for my white lace panties.
With catlike grace I lowered them off of my hips and pushed them down my thighs and to the floor.
Once naked I looked at her and smiled and then moved to climb onto the bed.
She sat up quickly and shook her head.
"Kneel" Kneel?
What in the world for? I thought to myself.
Ok Ok I'll play her little game a bit longer I thought.



I dropped to my knee's beside the bed.
She shook her head and motioned for me to move back near the foot of the bed and in front of the highboy dresser.
I crawled over and positioned myself in front of the highboy.
She got up off the bed and walked towards me.
My heart was racing, "finally" I thought to myself, we are going to get somewhere.
I guess I thought she was going to let me undress her out of that sexy little outfit.
Boy, was I wrong.



She opened the top drawer, and when I looked up to see what she was doing she grabbed my chin and told me to keep my eyes forward.
I heard a clanking and the sound of silk come out of the drawer.
Before I could think my next thought the cloth was over my eyes and being tied around my head.
I protested, asking her what she was doing.
She said only two words, "trust Me" and continued tying the sash around my eyes.

I thought about things while she tied it.
So far she hadn't hurt me, and from our brief conversation earlier I really didn't think she would hurt me, so I figured I should just better enjoy it and see what happened.



Once the sash was tied and she was confident that I couldn't see anything she told me to raise my hands above my head.
I felt the handcuffs click over each wrist simultaneously.
Boy, she sure was good at this!
She then secured the cuffs to the dresser pull on the top drawer of the highboy.
I could only imagine what I must look like kneeling there on my knees with my hands cuffed above my head and a blindfold around my eyes.
I couldn't believe how damn wet I was.
I guess my kinky side was finally coming out, and I was enjoying it and in amazement at myself that I was.



She walked away for a moment, causing my heart to beat very rapidly at the thought that she might leave me there like that, but she didn't, she came back.
I could hear here feet pad softly on the carpet.
She leaned down close to my ear and in the same soft firm voice told me that from this point on in the evening I was to refer to her as Mistress.
I told her I understood and immediately felt my pussy become wetter at the thought of it.
Of course I forgot to respond correctly when I first answered, and the tug on my right nipple immediately reminded me to call her Mistress.



Once I had addressed her properly her fingers became very soft and affectionate to my breast and nipple.
She rubbed and caressed it causing me to become more and more aroused.
"God, she's good at this" I remember thinking as my nipple caught familiar with that wonderful fiery sensation as her fingers wove magic over it.
Her hand moved to my left breast and she repeated the process.
I started to moan softly and lips hushed me with a sweet kiss.
She slid her tongue through my lips and kissed me deeply, causing me to become even more aroused.



Suddenly I felt something against my clit.
It felt hard but yet smooth.
She rubbed it back and forth against my hard little clit until my breathing changed and became very ragged. She asked me if I wanted to know what it was.
I told her "Yes Mistress.
She rubbed the tip of it over my clit a few more times and then in that sexy voice said
"It's my riding crop" then slid the handle of it up deep inside of my pussy causing my knee's to tremble and my mind to whirl from the comprehension of what she had just said.

She slowly stroked that crop handle in and out of my soaked pussy, causing moans and whimpers to escape my lips.
Her fingers never stopped on my nipples.
Back and forth she moved her hand.
I was very quickly becoming worked up into wild frenzy.
She must of been watching my breathing because just as I was nearing what I thought was going to be one of the most incredible orgasms of my life, she pulled the crop out.

I yelled out "Nooooooooooooooooo".
That was the wrong thing to say, because when the small leather tip of that crop touched my clit with the light swing of her hand, I knew in a heartbeat I wasn't going to tell her "no" again.

The sensations that flew through my clit as the tip of that crop touched my clit sent my mind into a tailspin of pain and pleasurable feelings.
I apologised for my mistake and prayed deep in my heart that she would touch me again.
She waited a few moments and then with her fingers stroked my throbbing aching clit gently.
As her fingers wove over my pulsing clit, her lips covered my right nipple and she sucked firmly and tugged until I thought that nipple would explode.



While my mind was trying to deal with all of that, her fingers suddenly found their way inside my pussy.
First one, then two, then three fingers filled me.
God, she knew exactly what I needed.
She pumped her fingers first quick, then slow, then quick again.
I was getting close to cumming again. With a trembling voice I told her I was close.
I heard her chuckle.
She asked me if I remembered what my clit had felt like when she had struck me with the crop.
I nodded emphatically and assured her I remembered.
She told me that if I came without her permission, my ass would feel a lot of that crop.
My mind whirled. I was going to have to ask her permission to cum or get my ass whipped.

I didn't know which thought aroused me more.
Considering the pressing need I had to cum I decided to ask for her permission, maybe I'd find out about that whipping some other time.
Right now I needed to cum. I asked her very politely if I could cum.
I can still hear her answer ring in my ears everytime I think about that night.
One little word.
One word that excited me more than any other I had ever heard.
"Beg"
she said it softly, but I knew she meant business.



She had given up on the slow pace with her fingers.
She was basically fucking my pussy as hard as she could.
She didn't slow down one bit, and my orgasm was so damn close I thought I'd cum all over her fingers when she told me to beg.
But, I kept control of the enormous pressure to let go, and at the same time I started to do something I had never done before in my life.
I begged to cum.

I called her Mistress each time I asked.
Each time my voice becoming harder to understand as my breathing became so fast you would think I was hyperventilating.
I begged her to allow my release.
I begged her to let me cum for her.
Suddenly she pulled her fingers from my pussy and placed all three wet slippery fingers on my clit.



I kept right on begging.
My orgasm was so close I could taste it.
My forehead was soaked in sweat.
My breathing sounded like a tug boat trying to pull a huge ship out to sea.
She leaned forward, stroked my clit with those wet fingers, and told me to cum for her.
Hearing her say it the way she did, along with her fingers gliding over my most sensitive spot released me into one of the most incredible orgasms I had ever experienced.
I squirmed and pulled at those cuffs as wave after wave of pleasure surged through me.
Stars blinked in that blindfold as I slowly came down off that orgasm.
She unlocked the cuffs at some point and helped me to my feet.
I don't know how the hell I stood up, but she got me to the bed.
I laid back while she pulled the blindfold off of my eyes.
I blinked a few times while trying to adjust to the light again.
She leaned down and kissed me, softly, like she had on that balcony.
Tenderly she stroked me as my body calmed.
She told me how much she had enjoyed my body.
I smiled and kissed her back.



When she was sure I had recovered, she stood up and slowly slipped off one of the straps of her camisole.
I smiled and looked into her beautiful eyes.
She continued to remove the camisole, and told me as she did so, that now it was my turn to enjoy her body.
God, I couldn't wait.



That's another story for another day though.
I'm sitting here in Her den, typing this out on Her computer.
She'll be home soon and She promised a bubble bath with me after Her daughter falls asleep.

I can't wait!
Oh, I did finish that dance with Mike like I promised him, only during the dance I showed him the shiny gold necklace around my neck and informed him that I was quite taken with someone else.
I never forget a promise, even if it is just a dance.
But, after that promise was paid up, I've only danced with Her.
I think my dance card is booked solid, don't you?

No comments: