Friday, January 05, 2007

Between A Cock and A Hard Pace

Between A Cock and A Hard Pace
By Linda Marie Van Tassell ( Sept 99)

John and I had a really terrific relationship.
Perhaps, best of all, was the openness and honesty, the sharing of our fantasies and desires, and our willingness to explore different things.
It really made the relationship a lot more exciting than previous relationships that I had had in the past.

When I first met him, I was like a shy little girl, so afraid and so trusting and naive.
My feelings for him, however, caused me to blossom more than I could have ever imagined.
I think he really enjoyed watching the transformation, and I loved the things that he inspired in me.

In my eyes, he hung the moon and lit the stars; and he brought them down to earth for me.
I grew from a little girl into a woman that had such a great passion that it hardly seemed confinable.
Yet, I was a willing submissive for him.
I gladly gave over the control - the keys to my heart and soul and the flesh of my body for him to do with whatever he pleased.
I found most times that what pleased him pleased me; and because it pleased me, it pleased him all the more.
I lived for this - to please him and to make him happy. Nothing else mattered.

It was in the midst of a hot, hot summer when he and I decided to have a picnic on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
We stopped on the way to pick up the normal picnic items - chicken, potato salad, macaroni salad, some fresh rolls, green beans, etc.
For dessert, we decided to have strawberry shortcake so we purchased the strawberries, the whipped cream, and those little round mini cakes.
Having everything that we needed, we headed for the mountains.

There was the slightest hint of a breeze, but the air was hot and humid. With Eric Clapton playing in the background, we joked and we laughed; and we talked about the different houses that we saw along the way.
I loved the A-frame house to the left.
It reminded me of a cottage from some fairytale, perhaps Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
He liked the log cabin, with the little creek running behind it.
They were both nice homes, and it was nice to dream about having something like that one day.

It only took about thirty minutes or so to get from the city to the mountains.
Once there, I turned right; and our first stop was at the Visitors' Center.
Since it was during the middle of the day, there weren't an extreme amount of people there; and those that were, quickly headed towards other destinations along the parkway.

John and I decided that this is where we would have our picnic so we gathered everything together, including a nice throw blanket; and we headed down towards the river.
The sun was hanging high in the sky; and the rays of its brightness shimmered off the water, creating ripples of molten gold. It was so beautiful.
Even now, I can close my eyes and see it in my mind.

As I prepared our little picnic, John walked along the embankment smoking his cigarette.
He was always respectful of me that way. He knew that, not being a smoker myself, I was highly sensitive to the smoke and didn't like it at all.

I joyfully watched him walk within the shade of the trees, little ringlets of smoke spiraling up into the air. The leaves overhead seemed to whisper from the boughs, 'Look, look, look at him go.'
I felt so content; and I smiled as I hugged myself, the warmth of my own embrace making me feel as though his arms were the very arms about me.

Since I had everything prepared and ready, I decided to walk over to where John stood.

"Look at this," he said, pointing to a vine that was growing from the ground and wrapping itself around the tree.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.
"It looks as if it's embracing the tree." It really was an amazing sight.
The vine was as thick as a tree limb. It had grown up from the ground and extended itself towards the tree.
Wrapping itself around the trunk, it spiraled upwards, higher and higher, until I couldn't even see it anymore.

I looked at John and smiled. Putting his arm out, he beckoned for me to come closer.
I walked over to him; and he put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.
Since he stood well over six feet; and I was only 5'2", he always had a way of making me feel like his prized possession.
It was as if he held me within the palm of his hand.

We walked together, admiring little things along the way; and as I looked up at him, I caught a glint of sunlight as it spilled through the branches. It was shining in his eye, and he looked so happy.
We just kind of silently smiled at one another, a certain knowing between the two of us. There were times when nothing need be said.
We already knew. We already knew.

Finishing his cigarette, he flicked it off into the distance; and turning around, we headed back.
We took our shoes off and sat down upon the blanket. I fixed his plate and handed it to him.

The food smelled so terrific.
Everything was perfect and the weather couldn't have been any lovelier.
We talked and laughed as we ate. I felt like I was being embraced by nature.
The slightest sound of movement drifted upwards from the water, and there was a hushed noise on the air. Since we had finished eating, John decided to go smoke another cigarette while I cleaned things up.
I put the trash in a plastic bag to be thrown away; and those things, which we had not eaten, I placed back in the cooler.

As he returned, I took our drinks from the cooler and handed him his.
He sat back down upon the blanket.

It seems such a childish thing looking back now; but as we sat there, we sang songs about the sun.
The loser would be the first one who couldn't think of any more songs.
Well, not liking to ever lose, I quickly made up two or three songs about the sun.

"Are those real songs?" he asked.

"Of course, they are. What do you think? I made them up or something?"
I asked, smiling at him. Finally he gave in. "Okay, okay, you win." He said.

I laughed as I told him that I had made up the last three songs.

"You cheater!" he exclaimed.

We both laughed as he started tickling me, throwing me back upon the blanket, as his body pressed down upon mine.
Seeing movement behind me, I looked backwards and saw an elderly couple walking hand-in-hand, watching us as they walked by.

"John!" I exclaimed. "Get off of me! Oh my God! They are watching us!"

He moved away from me, and I sat up. I tickled his side, and we laughed some more.

"Come on," John said. "Let's go for a walk."

He put his hand out for me to grab; and when I put my hand in his, he pulled me towards him.
Putting his arm around my shoulder, we once again started walking.

We walked over to the bridge that extended itself across the river.
Overhead, we could see the nests of birds, which had been built under the overpass; and we remarked on them as we walked by
Coming to the other side, we walked down the steps and then over to the channel which had, in the past, been used for the import of goods by ship.

A row of low-level trees blocked us from view of the Visitors' Center; and pulling me towards him, John quickly pulled me to the ground.

With his fingers in my hair, he pulled me to his lips.
His lips came crashing down upon mine, his tongue probing into my mouth.
I tried to push away; but holding my hands to his chest, he sucked the very breath out of me as he continued to smother me with kisses.

Closing my eyes, I responded to his touch.
The feel of his fingers in my hair, pulled tightly within his grasp, really turning me on.

I could sense that he was unzipping his pants as he continued to kiss me.
When he was through, he let me go in order to pull down his pants.

"Come here, baby," he said. "I want you to suck my cock."

I just stared in amazement as he pulled his hard cock from his pants.
A drop of moistness glistened on the tip, and I slowly licked it away.

"Oh, yeah, baby! That's it!" he said.

I slowly began to dance my tongue around the tip; and as I took him deeply into my mouth, I continued the slow circling around his shaft. He moaned as he thrust himself upward to meet my mouth.
Placing both of his hands on the back of my head, he pushed my mouth down further upon his shaft until it hit the back of my throat.
I tried to pull away as I gagged, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Oh no, baby!" he said. "I'm going to fuck your mouth nice and good."

Trying my best to take all of him in, I continued to squeeze his hard cock within my mouth as I pulled away, releasing the pressure as I once again took him in.
In and out, in and out, his hips thrusting in sync with my mouth, he fucked my mouth.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt something touch me from behind, but John wouldn't let me pull away.

Evidently, a forest ranger had been watching us; and having seen him, John had silently motioned him to come on over.

Positioning himself behind me, the ranger had lifted my skirt.
His large hands were squeezing my ass.
No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get away from his groping hands.

"You'll like it, Linda." John said.
"Just relax." Well, I can't say that I had much of a choice; but I was aroused.
I could feel my wetness as I responded to his touch.

He was rubbing his fingers back and forth across my mound. I know that he could feel my wetness through my panties.
I moaned as I felt him slip a finger inside of my panties, rubbing against my pussy lips and then between them.

Slipping his finger inside, he began to fuck me with it.
I couldn't help but want it.
Once again, John gave me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams.

In wide-eyed disbelief, I looked up to see John smiling down at me.

"That's it, baby! Just relax," he said.

The forest ranger had pulled my panties down and had complete access to my most private places.
Wanting it; and yet, being afraid, I tried to struggle against him.
Every time I did; however, John held me in place by pulling on my hair and thrusting his hard cock deeper into my mouth.

The ranger was pretty hungry for a piece of me at this point; and without any gentleness whatsoever, with one thrust of his pelvis, his hard cock penetrated me completely.

I screamed behind John's hard cock; and as John thrust himself deeper into my throat, the ranger began to furiously fuck me.
He was as gentle as a jackhammer.

Caught between a cock and a hard pace, my body rhythmically rocked back and forth between the two, the sheen of sweat glistening off of my skin.

As the ranger fucked me, I could feel him taking his fingers and rubbing my wetness up to my ass.
All of a sudden, he thrust his middle finger inside of me up to the knuckle.
I bucked against the assault and only succeeded in completely blocking my airway by having John's cock thrust deeper into my throat.

Both men mercilessly fucked me at once.
I was as wet as a field in rain, and I loved every minute of it.
John was right. He knew what I liked even before I did.
I think I just needed him to take me that extra distance. Otherwise, my fantasies would have never been fulfilled.

John was moaning incredulously, and I could tell that he was going to cum at any moment.
With one final thrust, which hit the back of my mouth, John came with complete abandon.

"Oh, God!" He exclaimed. "Oh, yeah! Drink it baby! Drink it all!"
Pleased with myself because John was pleased, I eagerly sucked his cum down into my throat, savoring every drop of it.

The ranger was pumping in and out of me, and lightning bolts of pleasure shot up through my body.
I fucked my body back against him, wanting his hard cock deeper inside of me.

All of a sudden, John pulled away from me, got up and went around to take the ranger's place.
The ranger quickly came around to the other end to take John's place.

He thrust his hips towards me, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at his cock.
Oh my God! He must have been ten inches long, and three inches in girth.
How was I ever to orally satisfy him?

"Open your mouth," he said, as he pulled on my hair, pulling me towards him, his hard cock pressing against my lips.
Licking my lips, I had no choice but to take him in as he pushed my head down upon his cock.

At the same time, John had thrust himself into my wet pussy.
I was beyond ecstasy at this point.
I was in a state of absolute euphoria.

John slowly began to grind his hips into me, fucking me in long, slow, and steady strokes.
He, too, rubbed my juices up to my ass and slowly began to rub his finger against the outside.
He used both of his thumbs to fuck me, to spread me wide.
Just when I was on the verge of cumming myself, he withdrew his hard cock from my pussy; and I could feel the pressure of it pushing against my ass.

I couldn't do anything but take it as his hard cock pushed its way into my ass.
The pain was unbelievable.
My mouth was full of the ranger's cock; and as he fucked my mouth, John began to fuck my ass.

Oh, God! My ass was so tight, and his cock felt huge inside of me.
It felt as though my body was being split in half.

Both men must have given one another some secret signal or something because all of a sudden, they both started fucking me with the fury of a hurricane.
My body was being wracked between the two.
First flung forward, then thrown backward.
Back and forth, in and out, over and over and over, they fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

My body ached, and I loved every minute of it.
The resistance of being between both men at once heightened my sensations; and as I began to cum, both men began moaning.
Both of their bodies shuddered as they thrust themselves, full-force, into my mouth and my ass.

As John came inside of me and collapsed upon my back, the ranger was spilling his juices down inside of my throat.
I nearly gagged in my effort to swallow it all.

"Shit!" John exclaimed. "That was the best fuck I have ever had!"

"I'm with you man." The ranger said.
"She's fantastic. Well, I hate to fuck and run; but I have to get back to work before someone notices that I'm gone. Thanks, baby." He said as he zipped his pants and walked away.

I just kind of lay there in a drunken stupor as John pulled my panties back up and pulled my dress down.

"You were wonderful, Linda." He said as he pulled me back against him.

After minutes of lying in the afterglow, John and I walked back to the picnic site and gathered our belongings.
After putting everything in the trunk of the car, we headed home.

I think we were both in some netherworld of pleasure as we drove back because neither one of us had anything to say.
The silence said it all. With Eric Clapton in the background, singing "Wonderful Tonight," the moon slowly stepped to the sky and the stars sparkled like jewels on high.

Once again, John had brought them down to earth for me.

The End

No comments: