Friday, July 14, 2006

Being roomates with a woman is hard

by JMDhard7

I get up early, thinking you, my roommate, wouldn't be up for a while yet.
I go in the living room and sit in a chair, wearing nothing but my boxers...
I begin to rub my soft cock and feel it begin to grow...
I keep rubbing it till its completely hard, my cock's large, swollen head pointing straight up at the ceiling, barely contained by my boxers, my head straining against the elastic of my boxers, straining to be free...
I close my eyes to think of you...last night was almost too much for me...

you were getting ready for bed, wearing only a large, thin tshirt and a skimpy pair of panties, which I could tell left most of your lovely, hard ass exposed...it was obvious b/c your tshirt was so thin, I could see your ass there before me, making me want so bad to grasp it in my hands, making me want to press my long, hard, thick cock between those enticing cheeks...
talking to each other while you were getting ready, I noticed your gorgeous tits pushing your thin tshirt out...
your nipples clearly defined as they pressed thru...
I fantasized as we talked, fantasizing about sucking on them, tracing my tongue around them till they were so hard and erect and sensitive, you began to moan loudly...
you kept looking at me, catching me admiring your sexy body...
you wouldn't say anything to me, just smile a bedeviling smile to yourself...

After you were done, you teasingly whined your back was sore and that you needed a back rub, looking imploringly at me with those intense, sexy eyes, of yours, making it impossible to decline...
you laid down on your bed, and with me watching, pulled your shirt up so I would rub your bare skin with my large, knowing hands...
I glimpsed your large, firm tits a moment from the side before you laid back down, hearing you ask, "you didn't see anything did you?"
...I stammered, "Uh, uh, no I didn't"...
my cock hardening in my jeans as I was really turned on from that glimpse and from seeing you laying there on your bed, your smooth, silky skin exposed there in front of me...
your ass clearly showing, barely covered at all by those skimpy, silky panties you wear...
well needless to say, my hard cock twitched the whole time I rubbed your back....
rubbing it with long, deep, slow strokes, my large, strong hands expertly picking out your tight spots...
alternating with light, brushing strokes which would make your body shudder and chills leap out all over your skin...
you seemed to like it though, letting out soft moans of pleasure thru-out...
occasionally I would let my hands drift downwards to your sides, my fingers grazing the base of your tits...
your body would tense up as I did, but you wouldn't say anything, the chills on your skin speaking volumes...
and a couple of times I let my hands drift down to your panties, rubbing your lower back, sliding my hands under your panties...j
ust grazing the top of your sexy ass...
one time letting a finger slip down to the crevice between your cheeks, sliding down between them...
at which point your body twitched and you suddenly, said, "Hey - that's kind of low isn't it?"...
I muttered a soft "sorry" and finished the rest of your back rub...

I couldn't tell for sure, but I smelled what I thought was your juices from your enticing cunt I fantasize about....
I wonder, did I?...were you getting wet while I teased the base of your tits and your ass?....
After I was done, you pulled your shirt down before you rose, and then got up and leaning towards me, brushed a kiss against my cheek telling me thank you, your tits pressing into my chest...

Having closed my eyes to stroke my cock while I fantasize about you and think about last night, I don't hear or see you enter the living room this morning...
knowing I don't know your there, you stand a moment admiring my lean, muscular body as I stroke my long, hard, thick cock, rubbing it as it strains to be free of my boxers...
you sit down across from me, getting really turned watching me, staring at the large bulge of my cock in my boxers...
noticing a wet spot near the top, realizing that must be from my precum soaking thru...
you touch yourself, beginning to rub your slit, keeping time to my strokes, up....down....up....down.....you begin to feel a warm wetness between your legs and press harder against your pussy lips...
feeling your silky panties draw up inside you as you do...
rubbing against your swelling clit...
you get really hot and horny watching me..and knowing at any moment I could open my eyes and see you across from me, pleasuring yourself makes it all the more exciting and titillating...

My eyes still closed, I imagine undressing you to admire your sexy, naked body in front of me, picturing in my mind your large firm tits, your silky smooth skin, your long, sexy legs, and your enticing pussy lips shaved and smooth...
I imagine cupping your tits in my hands as you grasp my cock, pulling at it as I tease your nipples, tugging at them softly...
I imagine you pushing me back to straddle me, rubbing your wet pussy lips back and forth across the entire length of my long, hard, thick cock which jumps wildly with excitement...
my cock actually twitching and jumping as I fantasize about you....
imagining you grasping it in your hands which are wet from stroking yourself, covered with your sweet juicy nectar...
guiding my long, hard, thick cock inside of you as you slide down on it, slowly lowering yourself all the way down over it...
feeling it deep inside you, your wet cunt slurping around it, your juices covering me as my long, hard, thick cock jumps inside of you, my large, swollen head twitching wildly back and forth inside you as your own wet cunt pulsates excitedly around me...

imagining all this, I want to feel my hard cock in my hands and reaching in thru the hole in my boxers, I grasp it, pulling it out to wrap both hands around it, one on top of the other, my large, swollen head poking out at the top, glistening with precum....

Watching all the while, you can't believe you're watching me, sitting across from rubbing yourself....
when suddenly you watch me letting my cock out, grasping it in both hands...
seeing it there in front of you in my hands makes you gasp in surprise...

I open my eyes to unbelievably see you across from me....
I see you staring at my cock, rubbing your cunt with one hand...
the other playing with a nipple, your shirt pulled up exposing one of your tits as you squeeze a nipple....
your eyes drift back up and see that mine are now open, me staring at you...
my cock still in my hands, I feel it throb and trying to jump as I take in the sight of your sexy, half-naked body in front of me....

You look me in the eyes smiling a sexy smile, your eyes intense as I can tell you are really hot and turned on....
I smile back and standing, I pull my boxers off to stand in front of you completely naked....
I hear a soft moan of delight as you stare at my lean, muscular body and my long, thick hard cock pointing up at the ceiling as it throbs...
I say softly, "You want to join me?"....
not sure if you will bolt for your room or if you will indeed join in the pleasure and fun this morning...
In reply, you pull your shirt off, your arms held high as you do, exposing your lovely, enticing tits which jut out as you pull your shirt off...
then staring me in the eyes, knowing I'm taking in the sight of you, you pull down your panties to stand naked across from me....
both of us staring at each other's hot naked bodies, taking in each wonderful erotic feature...
feeling hornier all the while, our desire for each other welling up inside of us...

I sit back down, as you do too....
I begin to stroke my cock slowly...
encircling my fingers around the base of my hard cock....
grasping my throbbing cock in my hand as I slide it slowly up the entire length of my cock's shaft...
up over my swollen, sensitive head, feeling my cock jump as I do...
feeling the precum ooze out...
my hand coating my cock's shaft as I slide my hand back down my cock slowly....

I stare at you as you cup one tit in a hand, using your fingers to tease your hard, erect nipple...
using the other hand to rub your cunt, keeping time to my strokes, fantasizing about feeling it thrusting deep inside of you, its thickness spreading your pussy wide...
inserting a finger to rub your swollen and senstive clit as you listen to my meat slapping loudly in my hand as I stroke it faster, getting hotter and hotter watching you pleasure yourself in front of me, your sexy body writhing around as you stroke your clit...
soft moans escaping your lips as you feel your juices flow....

Watching me stroke my long, hard, thick, throbbing cock wildly in front of you, and hearing it making that loud slapping noise as my hand passes over and over my large, swollen head suddenly causes you to climax as your body shudders, your tits bouncing up and down as your body is wracked with your orgasm, your juices spurting out all over your hand and inner thighs, dripping down out of your pulsating pussy lips, your moans becoming very loud and excited as you moan intensely....
I'm sure our apartment neighbor, the young college girl, can hear you they are so loud...
listening to you, smelling the sweet smell of your juices emanate thru the room, and watching your body writhe about is making me want to fuck you...
I want to fuck your wet, juicy cunt long and hard, pounding it inside of you, my large, round balls slapping loudly against your pussy lips as we fuck...
our moans of excitement mixing together....
not caring if anyone can hear us...

I sure hadn't planned on this, but I really want to feel my cock deep inside of you now...

Do you want to come over here, climb on top of me, straddling me, to rub your wet, juicy cunt against my long, thick, hard cock before you climb atop it, sliding down on it to ride my hard cock, milking it with your wet cunt?...
feeling my hands all over you as I caress your tits in my hands, teasing those sensitive, erect nipples of yours..one hand sliding down your body to slide inside your cunt to rub your g-spot, using a "come here" motion with my finger to excite you, to make you scream and close your eyes in intense pleasure as you feel your whole body spasm, feeling my long, thick, hard cock deep inside you as we fuck and my finger inside also, rubbing you where you like it..
cum on over honey and lets begin to fuck!!...

No comments: