Friday, July 28, 2006

Two girls, a guy and a hot tub

by Mr Hard

Having been friends for a long time, Julie and I had just started living together after her last boyfriend moved out.
My lease was to be finished soon and she needed a roommate to help on rent, plus she liked the idea of having a guy around in case she ever needed help w/ fixing anything, or if there was ever a mouse to take care of, plus she felt it would be safer if she had a guy around.
So we moved in together.
It was easy to adjust b/c we were such good friends and it was so easy being around each other since we shared everything together anyway.

She had a ski trip planned to Colorado, and once I moved in, asked me to join her and her friend who had been her college roommate.
So I readily agreed, liking the idea of 4 days of skiing and staying with two gorgeous women.
The trip was a month away at the time so I had plenty of time to schedule vacation time.

The only hard thing about living together was watching her run around the house half-naked. It seemed she had no inhibitions about letting me see her body and told me she didn't mind if I wore only my boxers while lounging around.

Seeing her walk around in her panties and bra was quite a turn on.
And she liked wearing the silky, see thru kind too.
She wore panties that were rather skimpy and allowed most of her sexy ass to show.
And her bra clearly showed her breasts, herr nipples being clearly visible.

Having only one bathroom was awkward at first, but after a while it was no problem.
Since she went to work before me she normally got ready before me.
But a couple of weeks before our trip she got up late and I had to get ready.
So I asked if I could join her to start getting ready as she finished up.
She said, "Sure" and opened the door, wearing only her bra and panties.

I was wearing only my boxers and began to brush my teeth.
However, it was very hard to concentrate and to keep from staring at her gorgeous body so close to mine.
Since the bathroom was so small, she brushed against me time after time.
Feeling her next to me and looking at her sexy body in the mirror made me very horny, and my cock began to grow.
She actually seemed to like having me in there, seeing me stare at her lovely body.
I noticed her nipples were hard and pointed out thru her bra, clearly defined, but she caught me looking at her.
I suddenly realized what I was doing and looked up to see her smiling.
She passed behind me, her breasts brushing against my back and the rest of her body brushing against my ass.
That quickly made my cock rise to its full height becoming extremely hard, pointing its large, swollen head up at the ceiling, pressing against my boxers pushing them way out.
The harder I tried to keep it from hardening, the harder my cock became.

Passing from behind me, I looked at her to see her admiring my own lean, muscular body, running her eyes down my body to glance towards my cock, which she was surprised to see was hard.
I saw her eyes widen as she saw my long, hard, thick cock outlined thru my boxers, my swollen head pressing them out.
I tried to keep talking as if nothing were wrong, but noticed she now kept glancing down at me.
Seeing her and feeling her next to me was making me extremely horny, and I felt my cock begin to twitch excitedly back and forth.
The movement caught her eye and I saw her look down at my cock to see it twitching back and forth excitedly in my boxers.
She looked me in the eyes and I felt my face flush a deep red.
Surprisingly she smiled a sly, coy grin and asked, "Are you feeling good this morning?"
I stammered out "Uh, yeah I am".
Feeling really hot I thought I had better leave.
But as I was passing behind her, there was hardly enough room and I had to squeeze by.
My cock brushed against her sexy ass, my hard cock sliding all the way across her ass, actually sliding between her cheeks as it went.
I took in a deep breath feeling her, and heard her take in a deep breath and let out a soft moan of surprise.
Embarrased, I uttered "Oh, sorry" and heard her reply, "Oh that's ok" as she looked down at my cock jumping wildly back and forth in my boxers as I left.

Little did I know at the time that she was also extremely turned on, although I had noticed a distinct and different smell that morning and wondered if that was the smell of her cunt.
The sight of my hard cock pleased her so much she began to tease me more around the house.
She disguised it so well, I just thought she was a very sensual, open person that was not in the least inhibited.

Only a few days before our trip she asked me if I could give her a back rub, complaining that she was really sore and tight from working out getting ready for our ski trip.
I had given her many back rubs before, as she had me also.
But this particular night when she called me into her room, she was wearing only a long, thin tshirt and a pair of your skimpy panties.
I noticed her nipples poking thru her tshirt, pointing thru and being clearly visible.
She thanked me telling me, "I'm so tight and sore I really appreciate you rubbing my back."
"You always give such a good back rub!".
She got on her bed, and as she was laying down pulled her shirt up to her neck asking me to rub a special lotion on her back.
Standing to the side, I could see her breasts exposed and marveled at the sight of them, noticing they were not huge, but were firm and had those erect nipples pointing out and almost upwards.
I could scarcely believe she had just done that and paused a moment to take in the sight of her laying on the bed in front of me.
Her smooth back exposed, her sexy, round ass mostly exposed since her panties were kind of drawn up in her crack.
My cock began to harden immediately when I suddenly heard her ask, "Well, what are you waiting on?"

I was wearing a pair of shorts over my boxers and a tshirt also.
I sat to the side and began rubbing her back in long, deep strokes, my large, strong hands finding all the right spots.
But she asked, "Do you want to straddle me like I do you when I rub your back?
You can get more leverage that way you know."
So I agreed, climbing over on her.
My cock was extremely hard and throbbing and pressed into her ass as it rested between her cheeks, throbbing down into her crevice.
She moaned a soft moan of pleasure, and muttered, "Ah that feels good".
I thought the same as I loved the feel of her silky smooth skin under my fingers.
I spread my fingers wide to lightly brush them all the way down her back from her neck to her ass.
The chills leaped out onto her skin allowing me to feel her pleasure.
Then I began to knead in small circles around her back, allowing my fingers to slide down onto her sides, rubbing against the base of her breasts feeling her shudder slightly as chills leaped out all over her again.
I noticed the smell of her cunt as I knew she was getting wet and aroused.
Slowly I rubbed down her back, till my hands were on her very lower back, just above her ass.
I rubbed the top of her ass, wandering if she would stop me, but she didn't.

Feeling more daring, I allowed my hands to find their way under her silky panties, still not feeling any resistance.
I slid a finger down into the crevice between her cheeks, feeling my cock jump as I imagined my cock being my finger. She squirmed and said, "Hey, that's kind of low isn't it?"
I had to stammer out, "Uh yeah, I'm sorry, I kind of got carried away".

Finishing up, I stroked her back in long, light strokes, barely brushing her skin allowing her to relax and adjust as I finished.
I rose from straddling her and stood up, my cock hard and twitching as it pressed against my boxers and shorts.
She also rose, pulling her shirt down as she did, but none too quickly, allowing me another quick glance at her round breasts.

She stepped towards me, leaning up into me to give me a small kiss of appreciation on the cheek.
I felt her nipples touch my chest, then felt her lean into me more, tiptoeing as her hands pulled my head down so she could whisper softly in my ear, "Thank you so much".
I could feel her breathing in my ear, making my cock throb hard.
Her breasts pressed into me hard and I felt my long, hard, throbbing cock press into her stomach.

I left her room for mine to go to bed, sleeping fitfully that night dreaming about her.
And upon waking the next morning I found my dreams had not all been imagined.
My boxers were completely soaked in the front and stuck to my body.
I could smell the smell of my cum and realized I had cum during my sleep, dreaming about her.

The day of our ski trip finally came and we flew out to Colorado together, having a great time laughing and teasing each other as we unwound and relaxed getting ready for a great vacation.
We got in late at night so we went to bed as soon as possible to prepare for a big day of skiing the next day.
She and her friend took the downstairs since it had two beds, and I took the roll-away bed upstairs.

We skiied the next day having a blast together, enjoying each other, laughing easily and often.
After we got back to our condo, we all wanted a hot shower.
Being the gentleman, I offered to go last.
And when finally I heard Julie yell upstairs to me that she were done, I walked down in my boxers, not thinking anything about it, until suddenly I realized her friend was there too.
Well to my surprise and enjoyment, she was as uninhibited as Julie and was wearing only a bra and panties also, just like Julie.
I couldn't help but stare at her friend Dana as I walked toward the bathroom.
She in turn stared at me, smiling as she did, apparently approving of my lean, muscular body and the sight of my cock swinging in my boxers.
Slightly embarrased, but extremely exhilarated I hurridely stepped into the bathroom for my shower, noticing Julie smiling at me looking at Dana.
She was slightly taller than Julie, standing about 5-9 and Julie at 5-8.
She was built thinner, having a long, lithe graceful body with less curves than Julie, but nonetheless she had a very sexy and enticing body.
I estimated her breasts to be 30c and weight to be 120.
I knew Julie's breasts were 32d since I had handled her bras when doing laundry, many times fantasizing about fondling her breasts as I cupped my hands around the cups.
And I knew Julie weighed 125 from seeing her on the scales at home.
Taking my shower, I stroked my cock a few times, thinking of Julie and Dana half naked just on the other side of the door.

We cooked a meal of pasta and wine that evening.
After our meal and dessert of ice cream we each had another glass of wine and began to feel that nice, warm feeling permeate our bodies partly from the wonderful feeling of our tired muscles, but moreso from the wine relaxing us.
Feeling relaxed I asked if anyone wanted to join me in the hottub just outside in our deck.
We had it all to ourselves and I planned to make the most of it. Dana quickly agreed as did Julie.
I was the first to get my swim trunks on and to get into the hot tub which allowed me to watch Julie and Dana walk outside to climb in.
Both had bikinis on, their sexy bodies barely covered, their asses clearly visible as their bikinis slid between their cheeks as they walked.
They both climbed in, exclaiming at how hot the water was.
But I told them it felt really good after your body adjusted to it.
They were both across from me, their heads tilted back and eyes shut as they both relaxed. We each had our arms out, spread out to our sides.
But having just seen two wonderful, sexy and enticing bodies my cock was hardening, especially as I adjusted myself to allow a jet of water to rush over my cock.
I lowered an arm under the water to begin to stroke my cock.
Dana opened her eyes and saw me looking at her, with one hand under the water, and one hand out.
She smiled at me, immediately knowing what I was doing.
Looking me in the eyes she said in a flirtatious tone, "Feels good doesn't it?" and smiled.
She then lowered her own arm and shut her eyes again, her lips slightly parting as I could tell she began to fondle herself.
Then being clueless, Julie opened her eyes and replied "Yes it does", looking at me, noticing my arm in the water moving up and down slightly, smiling as she noticed I quit once I knew she was looking at me.
Then she glanced over at Dana and noticed her own arm moving back and forth, her eyes closed and lips parted.
I could tell Julie knew what Dana was doing since I saw a small smile form on the corners of her lips.
She said she were going to bed, but that she forgot her towel and asked me to get it for her.
Dana then asked me to get hers too since she had also forgotten.
Feeling embarrased, I knew that they both would see my hard cock, but also figured they would know anyway if I said I wouldn't get out.
So I stood up, my wet boxers hugging my body as the water dripped down my body, steam rising from my hot body meeting the cool air.
I saw both Julie & Dana stare at my long, thick, hard cock which was clearly defined as it pointed skyward, pressing my wet boxers out.
And as I got out, I saw the two look at each other and smile as they leaned toward each other whispering excitedly.
As I came back, I wrapped a towel around myself to cover up my hard cock, but there was still a clearly visible bulge as it pushed against the towel.
As I walked to hand them both their towels, they both just stared at me, smiling coyly.

After having slept a sound sleep filled with erotic dreams of Julie and Dana, I woke to the sounds of breakfast.
Both she and Dana were up and fixing breakfast in the kitchen upstairs which was just on the other side of the eating bar.
I still felt aroused from my dreams and glanced down to see my cock pushing the covers high.
I looked to see if either of them were looking at me.
The movement of my head as I turned caught Julie's eye and I saw her looking at me, saying brightly, "Good morning sleepy head!"
Then she turned to Dana and said, "Hey, lets go jump on him!"
And sure enough she and Dana walked around the bar towards me, both of them noticing the covers being pushed up, turning to smile at each other as they advanced.
Wearing robes, they both rushed me and jumped on top of me, first Julie then Dana, both of them allowing their robes to fall open as they did.
Julie across my body, her stomach on top of my cock, and Dana perpindicular to her, parralel to me, laying on the top.
One of her legs was between mine and I felt it pressing into my balls.
Julie leaned towards my ear and breathed into my ear, "Did you have sweet dreams? I sure did".
Being caught off-guard I was embarrased at first, but then realized that they both knew what they were doing after that comment and wondered how long they had stared at my hard cock as I slept.
And having two good looking women on top of me was quite a turn on.
I felt Dana brush her leg back and forth against my round balls a couple of times before she stood.
And then Julie slid her whole body over my cock as she slid to the side off of me.
As I felt her body slide over my hard cock, I felt it jump wildly and knew she felt it too.

After eating a nutritious breakfast we took off and had another great day of skiing.
Then we got back to the condo for showers before our dinner.
Again, being last I walked by both Julie & Dana in their skimpy, sexy underwear and had to stare as Dana was bent over at the waist with her ass stuck up in the air towards me.
And then Julie stopped me to tell me something, bending down too, to allow me to see most of your breasts, noticing she looked up to see if I was looking.

After our dinner and two or three glasses of wine we were all feeling really good.
We got ready and all got in the hot tub again, allowing the hot water to relax our tired bodies.
We were talking and laughing when I felt a foot slide up my leg to stay there.
I wasn't sure who it was, but suspected it was Julie since she were on my left side and the foot was on my left leg. My cock hardened very quickly to its full height becoming extremely hard, causing me to pause in my conversation.
Dana asked, "Is something wrong, you look kind of flushed".
For good reason I thought to myself. My whole body felt extremely hot as I felt the foot slowly sliding further up my leg from my calf.
And then surprisingly I felt another foot on my right leg, rubbing up and down, sliding up my leg.
Slightly out of breath, I finished my remarks and quit talking, leaning my head back to close my eyes as I felt extremely turned on and horny with two feet and legs sliding up my own legs.
I couldn't believe it was happening and didn't want to say anything for fear it would stop. Dana kept talking until suddenly she turned to Julie and said she had a dare for her.
"I dare you to take off your bikini."
I heard Julie objecting, "But can't someone see us from the neighboring condos?".
Laughing, Dana said, "That never stopped you in college!"
And just like that I saw Julie reach down under the swirling water to jerk out her bikini with a flourish, throwing it toward the condo door.
I could hardly believe it, but heard her laughing, saying, "Ah that feels even better!".
Then Dana said, "I meant the whole bikini."
At which she replied, "Only if both of you strip naked also."
Dana with no hesitation whatsoever, reached down, looking me in the eyes as she did, and pulled out her own bikini and threw it towards the door.
Then, simultaneously they both said excitedly, "Now its your turn John!"
Laughing too now and feeling very excited and exhilarated, I reached down to slide my swim trunks off, feeling the water jets swirl the water around my long, hard, bare cock.
I dropped them to the side where I could reach them if I had too, but heard them say, "Hey, thats no fair, throw them over to the condo like we did!" I said, "But the people in the other condos can see we're naked when we get out to walk over there!".

At which Dana rejoined, "Thats part of the excitement, the thrill, the exhilaration!"
So I reached down and turned around to throw them to the condo since my back was to it.
As I was turning back around, I saw two bikini tops flying over to drop beside my trunks.
And then facing Julie & Dana again, I noticed they were both just sliding down into the water smiling as I grinned myself from seeing them both with breasts exposed.
Once under the water, I could tell they didn't have anything on, but couldn't see either Julie's or Dana's breasts clearly b/c of the swirling water.
Julie and Dana started talking about masturbation and asked me if I ever did that, telling me they both did frequently.
I admitted I did also and said "Wow, wouldn't that be such a turn-on to do that now?"
And heard Dana say, "Yes it would, why don't you do it? I dare you!"
And I felt two legs brushing against mine again, feet sliding up my legs all the way to my inner thighs as both Julie & Dana slid closer to me, one on each side.
So I reached a hand down under the water and grasped my hard and throbbing cock, wrapping my fingers around the base to slowly slide my hand up my long, hard shaft, all the way up to my sensitive, swollen head, gasping as I slid my hand over it.

I saw both Julie & Dana staring at me intently, peering down to my hand on my cock.
I noticed they both slid both their arms under the water too, and knew they were beginning to pleasure themselves. I felt a foot suddenly slide upwards to my balls, the toes massaging them as they wriggled around. I had to let out a deep breath and heard Julie slyly say, "That feels good doesn't it John?" To which I could only nod my head and grit my teeth as I felt another foot sliding up to my cock, this one pressing against my shaft. I took my fingers off my cock and encircled them in the toes of what I knew now was Dana's foot. She smiled as I did, rubbing her foot up and down as I pulled it up and down. Then I felt both sliding away and noticed they were looking at each other, smiling as they both rose up to walk to where I was sitting. I stared in awe and wonder at their lovely bodies. The water dripping down their wet, naked bodies, their lovely breasts wet as driplets of water clung to them. Feeling really horny, I fantasized about fucking both Dana and Julie, and wondered to myself how much all of this had been planned, and if indeed I were going to have a threesome experience I had thought was only a wild, erotic fantasy that would never come true. Sitting on each side of me, I felt their hot, naked bodies slide down in the water next to me, each touching me making me even hotter as I felt my cock jumping wildly back and forth in extreme excitement. I said in a light tone, "And to what do I owe this extreme pleasure?" At which Julie replied, "Ah, this is only the beginning of pleasure, and no, we aren't to the extreme part yet."
I felt her hand slide down my muscular chest, down my washboard abs to take my hard, thick cock in her fingers, wrapping them around it at the base.
At the same time, I felt Dana slide a hand down my hot naked body also to enwrap her fingers around my large, swollen head.
I let out a groan of pleasure and felt Dana pulling up slightly on my cock as Julie pushed her hand down.
The pleasure was intense and I had to let a deep groan again, feeling like my whole body was on fire.
I slid both my hands down to rest on both Julie's and Dana's thighs, sliding them slowly around to tease.
I felt Dana lean forward to breath deep breaths into my ear, her breasts pressing into me as she did.
Her breaths making my cock jump wildly in both hands, making them both giggle.
Then on my other side, I felt Julie lean her tits into my body, to kiss my other ear, sliding a wet tongue inside, making chills leap out all over my body despite the hot water.
I shuddered, and then touched my left hand to her pussy lips, at the same time using my other for Dana's pussy lips.
Then I heard both of them let out small moans of delight as they felt my hand sliding up and down their pussy lips, a finger sliding between them to rub circles around their clits.
They both quickly hardened as they both began to moan in pleasure, Dana tightly closing her eyes as she shuddered slightly.

Sliding a finger inside their cunts, I touched both their g-spots with my forefinger, rubbing it in a "come here" manner, feeling both their hips grinding against my hand, their bodies sliding around as I fingered their most private of places in a not so private place.
Dana whispered into my ear, her body writhing against me, "This feels so good! Especially since its outside and since other people can see us! Its making me sooo horny!"
She slid a leg over mine, straddling my right leg, her cunt rubbing back and forth against my leg as she pressed her tits into me and pressed her lips to mine in a long, deep kiss that made my cock throb wildly.
I heard Julie exclaim as she kept sliding a hand up and down my cock, "John I can feel your cock throb - that feels so wild!"
As Dana then slid off me, I turned to Julie and slid a leg between hers, my balls pressed into the top of her leg, sprawling on either side.
I pressed my leg into her cunt, and felt her grind her cunt into it, opening her mouth to gasp, allowing me the opportunity to press my lips to hers, sliding my tongue thru her parted lips.
I felt her kiss back passionately, our tongues sliding over each other wildy, making my long, hard, thick cock twitch against her stomach.
I felt her pull back to ask, "This feels really good, but should we be doing this since we're roommates?"
Leaning to her ear, I paused a second, blowing into your ear, feeling her shudder as I did, noticing the chills on her skin which told me she were extremely turned on.
Then I whispered, "Yes, we should be doing this."
Then after a couple more seconds breathing into her ear, I whispered, "I want more though, I want to fuck" and wondered what the response would be.
She whispered back breathlessly, "I do too", then "Only if Dana can join us though - she wants your cock as bad as I do".
In reply, I turned back to Dana and kissed her deeply, sliding my cock up her leg as I slid toward her, hearing her moan in my mouth as I did, her body shaking slightly as she felt my long, hard cock sliding up towards her hot, juicy cunt.
I let it slide up to flop against her pussy lips to just rest there.

She pulled her head back and exclaimed, "AHHH, that feels so good!".
I felt a hand slide down to wrap around my cock and realized it was Julie's.
She smiled as she saw my eyes widen in intense pleasure as she pulled it up and down, sliding it up and down Dana's wet and swollen pussy lips.
Dana had her eyes shut intensely and her moans became louder and faster as she felt my cock rubbing against her.
I kissed Julie deeply as she continued to rub my swollen head up and down Dana.
I reached a hand around to grasp Julie's ass in my large hand and pulled her to me, feeling her tits press against either side of my shoulder, Her hips tilting up to press against my leg.
She said, "Why don't you stand up out of the water, so I can get a good look at that cock of yours?"
So, pulling away from Dana, I stood, allowing her to take in the sight of me naked before her.
Dana opened her eyes as I stood and smiled as she stared at my long, hard, thick cock in front of her, my large, swollen head pointing straight up at the sky as it twitched back and forth in the excitement of having two gorgeous ladies stare at it.
I turned around to see if anyone else was looking and noticed the lights on in the condo with the group of college girls from Nebraska.
And to my disbelief, there were all the girls in front of the large open window on their second floor.
They were all staring at us and were gesturing excitedly.
It looked like they had been watching for some time the way they were all sitting in chairs pulled up to the window.
I turned back to both Dana and Julie and said, "Well, I hope you're happy, we have a crowd watching us".
Dana said, "That was the whole idea, although I'm sure I have no idea on how they noticed us", smiling at Julie as she said this.
I saw Julie smile a sly smile back, and realized they had both clued those girls in as to what they were going to do to me!
Well, it was kind of exhilarating knowing we were being watched, so I grasped my cock and began to slowly stroke it. Smiling Julie said, "Show off! You're going to make those Nebraska girls even hornier and wish they were down here".
Dana said, "I like it! I love to watch a guy masturbate in front of me!"
She reached out to touch my round balls, making me twitch as she did. I could feel her massaging them in her fingers.
Then she slid her hand up to place it above my own hand sliding up and down my cock.
I paused with my hand at the base. Dana's hand was on top of mine, with the last part of my shaft and large swollen head protruding out the top.
Then both Julie and Dana got in on the fun as Julie wrapped her hands around the last part of my cock, encircling her fingers around my swollen, sensitive head.
Then, teasing me, she began rubbing her palm up and down on my sensitive head, making precum ooze out as I still grasped my cock as did Dana.
Seeing the precum glisten on my head as her hand coated it all around it, Dana said, "I feel like I'm holding an ice cream cone and its melting as it runs down the cone. I think I'll lick it up."
Then she bent down to loll her tongue around my already senstive and swollen head. I let out a loud "AHHHH", not caring who heard.
Julie said, "Quiet, we could get in trouble".
But I could tell she was extremely turned on since she was touching yourself, rubbing her fingers around her swollen clit.
I told her to turn around and lean down to grasp the rails leading down into the tub.
Doing so, she turned around and asked, "What are going to do?"
To which I replied in excitement, "I'm going to fuck you doggie style long and slow".
The water level was between her knees and her cunt.
I stepped up to her ass, and with her head turned to watch, let my cock rest on her ass, resting in her crevice.
I slowly slid it up and down, hearing her moan softly.
Then I asked Dana for some assistance, asking, "Dana please help me by rubbing my cock up and down her cunt."
Gladly, she grasped my cock in her hand and began to slide it up and down Julie's wet and glistening pussy lips.
Her own moans became louder which prompted me to teasingly say, "Hush, someone might hear you."
To which she let out a loud, long, prolonged moan, "Ummmmm AHHhhhhh"

Then with Dana's hand still around my cock, I slid it inside Julie's pussy lips, slowly sliding it deep inside her hot, juicy cunt.
Finally getting to the base of my shaft, Dana pulled her hand away and got behind me to press her tits into my back, and her cunt against a muscular ass cheek.
With each thrust out, my ass would press against Dana as she grasped one cheek in her hand, and tried to thrust her cunt up to meet me as I thrust in and out of Julie.
My swollen head passed over and over Julie's swollen clit, making her scream in ecstasy as I pounded my long, thick, hard cock inside her wet, juicy cunt.
Our bodies slapped loudly against each other as her tits bounced back and forth wildly from my cock thrusting deep inside her.
My loud deep groans mixed with her loud high-pitched moans and screams of pleasure.

Then pulling out, I turned quickly to Dana, taking her in my arms, bending down to thrust my cock up to her pussy.
At first it just pressed hard against her pussy lips, and then moving slightly, my cock slid deep inside her cunt as we stood.
She gasped in surprise and seemed hardly able to breath as my cock jumped back and forth inside her.
I had to pause for fear of cumming right then.
As I did, my cock kept twitching wildly back and forth.
Apparently it was too much for her, because she reached an orgasm, her body racked with violent, shaking spasms, her body twitching, her tits bouncing up and down as she came.

Once subsided I began to slide down and up into her, making her gasp, "Ahhh, Ahhh Ahhh!"
And then quickly she had another orgasm, her cunt contracting around me to pulsate wildly.
I kissed her deeply and pulled away, leaving her gasping for breath.

Then Julie twisted me around to face her, her back to the condo with the girls watching, leaving me to look at them staring at us.
She started kissing my chest, slowly going down, sliding her wet tongue down my hard body till she was next to my long, hard cock.
At first she just pressed her lips to it, kissing it lightly all the way up and down my shaft and head, making it twitch wildly back and forth to keep hitting her in the mouth when she pulled away.
Then her tongue began to slither up and down and around my cock, making my body tense in extreme pleasure.
I let out my own loud groans, "Aaargh, Ahhhh".

And I could see 4 horny girls staring at us, knowing I could see them watching us.
And as Julie was giving me a mind boggling blow job, those 4 girls began to each undress in front of the window.
And then standing there naked, they began to rub their own pussies.
They would look at each other, then at us and giggle.
Then Dana bent down in the water to come up underneath me to take first one ball and then the other into her mouth, lapping her tongue around them.
I noticed one of the girls really getting into masturbating while she watched us, her face constricted and her body shaking as I could tell she was having an orgasm. The other girls just stared at her as she came, and then they all began to wildly stroke themselves faster and harder.
Watching 4 naked girls masturbate and having 2 lovely naked ladies pleasuring my cock was too much and I felt my cum building pressure.
My body started shaking as I felt it rising from deep within me.

Apparently Julie could tell I was about to cum, because she started sucking harder and then pulled her mouth off my cock to grasp it in her hand, squeezing it tightly.
Dana then stood up too and grasped my cock too, her hand at the base since Julie's was already gripping my cock just below my swollen head.
I felt both hands stroking wildly up and down my cock, squeezing, pulling, pushing. I looked down and saw both Julie and Dana with their lovely round firm tits side by side, leaning down by my cock, eagerly awaiting my cum to spurt out onto their tits.
I felt them both lean into me, touching me w/ their breasts, feeling like my whole body was going to explode, I looked down thru half-closed eyes as I felt my cum leaping out to spurt out in torrents.
I let out a loud scream of pent-up aunguish and pleasure, finally being able to let go.
Both Julie and Dana were moaning pleasurefully as first one, then the other would direct my spurting cock to their tits, coating them w/ my thick, creamy cum.
My whole body was as taut as a tight rubber band, my lean muscular body constricted in the throes of an incredibly intense, erotic, wild, and mind-boggling, spine tingling orgasm.
The first couple of spurts lept out, shooting up into Julie's face before she directed my cock downwards to her tits.
As my cock jumped wildly back and forth in both their hands, it spasmed wildly, spurting out cum.
Coating first Julie then Dana as I couldn't believe how hard I was cumming and how much kept coming spurting out of my long, thick, swollen, and red cock.
I saw Julie take her hand off to rub both her tits, lathering the cum all over them, bending down to lick at them.
Dana kept rubbing my cock hungerily.
Finally, spent, my cock was dry of cum, but kept jumping wildly back and forth in Dana's hand.

Dana began giggling softly watching my cock twitch as she used her other hand to slather my cum all over her tits and erect pointy nipples.
I looked Julie in the eyes and smiled, seeing her smile of pleasure in return.

I felt her hand grasp mine, pulling me after her as she climbed out of the tub.
I in turn, turned to Dana and grasped her hand to lead her after us.
We all three climbed out, our hot naked bodies dripping wet.
I loved seeing both Julie and Dana's lean, sleek bodies with the water dripping off their hard, pointy nipples.
And the water dripping down their stomachs, to drip off the hair just above their cunts.
Their hard, sexy asses so beautiful and wet to watch walking in front of me.
We just kept looking at each other in mutually admiring awe, reveling in the sensuous and erotic environment. I saw both of them glancing down at my cock, seeing it was still hard and bouncing up and down as I walked.
I still felt chills up and down my spine from our orgasmic experience and could tell my long, thick cock wasn't subsiding any time soon.

Dana looking up at the condo where the Nebraska girls were, pointing to them.
We turned to look and saw them, still naked, waving good nite.
We three waved back, enjoying the thrill of having had them watch us fucking and playing.

Turning to me, I heard Julie ask, "Anyone up for some more fucking? I know I am!" And looking down at my still erect cock, said, "And I see you are too!", laughing as I twitched my cock back and forth just for the effect.
Dana, still horny and desiring my hard cock inside her, softly, and desiringly said, "Oh, yes I want to fuck more, I want to ride that long, hard cock all night!"
Laughing, I said, "Hey, just twist my cock, I mean my arm!".
At which point Julie said, "Hey, Dana can't ride it all nite long, I want your cock too!". I said, "Well, lets go up to our condo before we get caught out here naked."
"You two can have your way with me there", looking forward to the ensuing night of pleasure and ecstasy.
Not quite believing what had just happened and what was going to happen the rest of the nite with two sexy, cock-hungry women.

No comments: