Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Horny Housewife (Part 2)

By Alan (Oct 99)

Now I finally had the proof that Sue was having sex with other men, I tried to both encourage her and check up on her.
Ideally, I wanted Sue to tell me everything while we had sex, but I knew I couldn't trust her to do this.
Firstly I started pointing out letters and articles in magazines about unfaithful wives, and while we made love I would quiz her about her pre-marriage affairs and tell her that if she wanted to be unfaithful I wouldn't mind - as long as she told me about it.

It was a slow and difficult process.
One small break through came one night when she had got dressed up ready to go out with a girlfriend, and the friend phoned at the last minute to cancel.
The had been going to a sports centre bar.
I suspect Sue would have gone on her own if I hadn't taken the call, but she said she had better stay in then.
I said I would go with her, she said no, but I insisted, and she put up a bit of an argument before relenting.
Just before we left I checked her handbag which just had tissues, make up, and a pack of three durex.

Sue looked extremely sexy - although she usually wore stockings and suspenders, she was going out with a little tight green mini skirt on that wouldn't have covered her stocking tops, so she left off the stockings and her long legs were bare, all the way up to the little black panties that I occasionally caught sight of as she sat down putting her make up on.
She also had a grey off the shoulder jumper on and a black bra.
On the way to the sports centre she tried her best to get me to go somewhere else, but I really wanted to see the sort of people who hung out at the bar.
We went in, and there were a few couples sat about, but mostly single men - bodybuilders relaxing after a workout.
Sue sat in a far corner while I got the drinks. I could see several men looking at her, and looking at me.
I got Sue a double Bacardi and coke, while I just had a coke, then another, and by the time she was on her third double, Sue was relaxing and flashing her long legs off.
I noticed one particular guy watching her.
He was about 30, very fit, with longish blond hair.
I told Sue that I thought he fancied her.
She went bright red.
After a while I said "Remember what we keep talking about, why don't you try him".
Sue told me not to be stupid.
I felt her legs under the table, she was trembling.
I had read in her diary that she had a lover called Eddie who looked very much like the man at the bar.
After a few more minutes Sue said she was going to the toilet.
She walked out slowly and sexily.
A minute later the blond haired man also left the bar.

Twenty minutes later Sue came back.
Her eyes were sparkling.
I immediately knew she had been fucked.
She asked for another drink. I fetched her one.
I said to her "I can see what you've been doing".
She again told me not to be stupid. I repeated that I knew.
I told her that it would be so much better out in the open.
She didn't say another word. She finished her drink and got up to leave.
I followed, out to the car, and we drove home in silence.

In the house she went straight upstairs to the bathroom.
I checked her handbag quickly.
There were now two durex left in the box, an empty wrapper, and her black bra.
I hadn't even noticed she had come back braless.

How could she possibly carry on pretending to be the faithful wife.
I waited for her to come back down, ready to confront her.
I waited and waited.
Then I thought "The cow - she's gone to bed".
I rushed upstairs and into the bedroom, expecting to see Sue in bed pretending to be asleep.
My eyes nearly popped out of my head.
She was stark naked, laid on her back with her legs spead wide apart, her hands holing tightly onto the edges of the headboard, her eyes closed, and an unopened durex on her stomach.
I stripped naked and went straight down between her legs with my mouth.
She was soaking wet, she moaned as I slipped my tongue inside her.
I gave her oral for ten minutes and then worked my way up to her breasts, sucking her nipples, then biting her neck.
I had never heard her moaning like this before.
I gave her a long kiss on the mouth and then put the condom on.
I didn't want to have to ask.
I wanted Sue to tell me, but it was looking doubtful.
I slid my cock straight up her wet cunt, and immediately she started gasping out -

"The man in the bar....the one you said was looking at me.......he was waiting when I came out of the toilet.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me down this corridor, and into this little room, like a storeroom".

I interupted and asked if she knew his name, she hesitated and said "Eddie".
I knew now that he was already a lover, but obviously I couldn't let on that I had read about him in her diary.
I was having to hold back, I was already close to coming.

Sue continued "He shut the door.........he started kissing me and he had his hand up my skirt......oooohh.......he pulled my panties down and rolled my skirt up around my waist......then he dropped his trousers.
He had a durex, and he put it on.........he started fucking me against the door......kissing me all the time".

I came at that, pulled out of Sue and quickly replaced the durex with a fresh one and was straight up Sue's cunt again.
I knew the first untruth was that it had been Eddie's condom.
I asked if he had stripped her jumper and bra off.
She said no.
Why she was telling only half the truth I have no idea.
She continued as I started fucking her harder.

"He asked if you were my husband, I said yes, and he said he loved fucking other men's wives......he told me he was called Eddie, and then he lifted me off my feet and I wrapped my legs round him.....back against the door........he carried on fucking me.......we were kissing all the time......oh God.....I orgasmed, he muffled my screams with his tongue...........then, then.....ohhhhhh.....he came as well".

I was already shooting my spunk for the second time.
It was so good hearing Sue using language I had never heard her use before.
I kissed her long and hard, tasting the alcohol on her breath.
By the time I had been to the bathroom, Sue was fast asleep.
Next day it was like nothing had happened, we didn't mention it again.
I checked her diary a few days later and read an account of the evening which began "Had arranged to meet Eddie, Alan insisted on coming with me.
God I wondered what the hell would happen.
Had a few too many drinks, then nodded to Eddie to follow me.
Said I was going to toilet. Found storeroom that was unlocked.
Eddie stripped me starkers, sucked his cock, then fucked with a durex, up against door.
Brilliant. Told Alan, confessed everything, well, not quite, got to keep secrets. Not bad.
Fucked me twice, only came with Eddie though. Where do I go from here?????".

I felt strange reading Sue's account, reading about myself like I was just another lover.
That is the first of many similar events, although Sue often alters from telling me nothing, to taunting me about her lovers.

I suppose it keeps things exciting.

More later, Alan.

1 comment:

Incognito Housewife said...

Oh, I wish I was brave enough to fuck another man in a public place! All I can do is just fantasize about it. Very erotic story, loved it.