Sunday, September 30, 2007

All Tied Up

Written by Wicked(April 2000)

Coming up behind me while I do the dishes...I feel your arms wrap around me and you whisper in my ear that you want me to close my eyes you have a surprise for me.

I feel you leading me towards the bedroom. Stopping you take my clothes off slowly. Kissing my body all over as you do this. My body trembling from the touch of your lips.

You gently lay me down on the bed.... I feel you slide a blindfold over my eyesÉfeeling you tie me to the bed...feeling your hands lightly moving across my body.... My body responding to your hands...my skin feels so hot...
I feel your mouth on my neck...your tongue slowly licking all around my neck...I feel you nibbling on my neck...knowing when you do this...it drives me to the brink...I feel your breath in my ear.... Your tongue teasing it. You’re whispering in my ear.

Telling me what you’re going to do to me...how you’re going to make me cum so hard over and over.... Your tongue tracing along my cheek till you reach my mouth...I feel your tongue licking across my lips.... My mouth opens against yours and your tonguedarts in teasing my tongue...I suck your tongue deep in my mouth...you capture my tongue and do the same...you feel me moan...as I strain my body to touch yours and I cant...you mouth leaves mine.

And your tongue is slowly licking down my neck to my chest. I feel your hands as they squeeze my breasts...your tongue licking in between them...your fingers brushing across my nipples...I feel them getting hard...your mouth moves to my nipples...licking a circle around them with your tongue...

Teasing the tips by nibbling them...then sucking them into your mouth...I arch my back against you...moaning louder know I am getting so wet at this point. I can feel the wetness in my pussy...I beg for your tongue on my pussy, but you tell me not yet...your tongue travels down my stomach. Stopping at my belly button...you lick and tease it...I raise my hips up against you...you know where I want your tongue but you still want let me have it....

Your tongue travels down my thigh. Nibbling and teasing me.... Licking behind my knee...down my leg further till you reach my ankle...then you move to my other ankle and slowly start upward licking and nibbling the same way you did the other.... Slowly up my thigh. Till you reach my lips...you is tongue licking along the slit. Tasting how dripping wet I am...your tongue teasing my lips...you gently nibble them...your tongue. Parting them and you slide your tongue across my throbbing clit....

My hips straining harder to get closer to you...you lick your way back down my slit...then pull away...I feel your mouth on mine as your tongue enters my mouth can taste my juices on you. As I suck on your tongue. You move away. And then I feel your hard cock moving across my mouth. My tongue darting out to taste you and lick you...

I tell you I want to feel you in my mouth...and you say only for a little bit...I wrap my lips around the head...sucking it into my mouth...you feel so hard and throbbing...you move slowly in and out...not letting me have it all...moaning softly.... you know how turned on I am right now.... my body moving and straining against the ties.... you know how bad I want you...you move down between my legs.

And I feel you slide your cock against my trembling lips.... Sliding it back and forth...letting me feel how hard you are...you tease my clit by rubbing just the head across it.... You ask me if I want your tongue in me and I say yes and beg you for it...I feel your tongue plunge deep within me and I raise upward. Wanting you deeper.... Moaning and moving wildly...you plunge in and out of me.

My pussy so wet with my juices...you stop and suck my clit into your mouth...driving me further and further towards the brink...you know I am so close to cumming...you tell me you want me to cum so hard on your tongue...as your tongue plunges back in me I feel your finger slide in me.

Getting wet with my juices...you take and slide it in my ass...as you plunge your tongue deeper in me...I moan telling you I am going to cum..... Your finger moving faster in my ass, and you’re tongue moving deeper and harder in me.

You feel my pussy start to contract as I arch my back. And explode so hard...I am shaking uncontrollable as I cum so hard on your tongue
. My pussy so tight on it...you’re licking up all my juices as I continue to cum harder and harder, grinding my pussy against your mouth.... I can’t stop Cumming. Its so intense...your fingers pinching my nipples.

They are so hard moaning I tell you I want to feel your throbbing cock in me...I don’t care how. I just want you in me...you move your mouth from my pussy.... Leaning over me you cover my mouth with yours. Your tongue teasing mine as I suck the sweet taste of my cum off of it...you put my legs over your shoulders.

Taking your cock in your hand. You rub it across my still throbbing clit...watching my face you know how bad I want you inside me...but you wont let me have it yet...sliding the head of your cock across my lips...making me tremble as I feel how hard and throbbing you are....

Begging you to put your cock in me...you slide just the head in....feeling how tight I am.... Moving slowly.... Teasing me...I try to get closer. But you hold my hips so I can only have the head.... I feel it throbbing in me...you start moving in me deeper...slow deep strokes.... Moaning how good you feel...my legs wrapped tight around your neck...you pull almost all the way out. And plunge hard and deep in me....

Your hands are pinching my nipples.... They are so hard. Untying my wrists you tell me you want to watch me stroke myself. ...As my fingers are stroking my clit...I’m watching you look at me.... It makes you more turned on to watch me touching myself...I feel you moving harder in me...pulling my hips tighter to you...your telling me to cum.

You want to feel me cum hard on your cock...faster I stroke my clit...my pussy getting so tight on your cock...deeper and harder you pound into me.... I feel myself start to shake.... You moan your going to cum so hard...arching my back as I start to shake....

Leaning over to suck and bite at my nipples.... Your cock pounding into me harder and deeper.... I scream as I explode so hard on your cock...watching my face as cum....pushes you over the edge and I feel you exploding so hard in me...moaning how tight I am.... You fill my pussy up deep with your hot cum....moving wildly together....

Unable to stop cumming ...we grind together harder and harder. Till we explode again more intense than the first time...slowing our movements down...bodies trembling together.... We kiss each other deeply...sucking each other’s tongues.

As we lay exhausted.... But very content in each other’s arms.

No comments: