Monday, September 03, 2007

My Vacation

Written by Leesa (March 2000)

The anniversary date is approaching four years, but I can remember it as if it was yesterday.
I was visiting my sister and her husband in Georgia. They live on a barrier island near Savannah, Georgia, and I was visiting for St. Patrick's Day. While visiting, I stayed on the futon in the living room. We had stayed out late into the night on St. Patrick's Day it is a really big deal in Savannah and I woke up with a bit of a hangover.

Truthfully, I had a bit of a buzz from the night before. I was in the kitchen making coffee and starting my breakfast. I was reaching to get a glass from the kitchen cabinet, when I heard the rustling of papers. I turned my head around to see my brother-in-law looking at me from over his paper. He was in the living room reading the morning paper.

It was fairly early in the morning, so I did not have my robe on, so my brother-in-law who I will call David for the sake of the story saw me in a fairly skimpy nightie. Because I was reaching for the glass, I am sure my nondescript cotton-white panties were in full view.

I returned to the living room to get my robe on, making me feel more comfortable and less revealed.
"Thanks for the show," Dave mused. "Dave, you are such a pervert," I retorted. Dave answered, "I was not in the kitchen in that nightie."
Brushing my hair behind my right ear, I said, "Yes, you would certainly be a pervert if you were in this."
I heard the shower in the master bathroom turn on. "Not my color," Dave through back at me.

At that point, I cannot explain why I did this. Maybe it was because my sister was taking a shower and could not hear the banter.
Maybe I was still a little drunk. But for whatever reason, I approached Dave and kneeled down on the floor next to him.

"You are in my bed, sweetie," I told him, looking directly into his dark brown eyes.
My sister hated when I called Dave sweetie, but I knew he liked it.

"There is room for two," he suggested, but I just looked at him again.
"No thanks," I answered.
Then I reached into his shorts, and started massaging his penis.
He looked like a frightened deer. He loved my sister , I knew that. I loved her, too.

But then I took his penis into my mouth, and he was silent.
He was hard in an instant. I rolled his penis in my mouth slowly. I touched every part of it with my tongue.
I began to suck it, and I knew he would not stop me. He was silent during my oral gift, and when he came, I fixed my mouth tight around him, catching every last drop.

I swallowed, grinned and thanked him for my morning treat. In the background, I heard the water shut off from the master bathroom. I tied my robe tightly around my waist.

There was moisture between my legs, and really wanted Dave to be inside of me. But I did not want to get caught.

I retreated to the kitchen, starting to make bacon and eggs. When my sister came into the kitchen, she asked why I was cooking bacon, knowing that I don't eat much meat.

"I wanted my protein this morning," was my reply. The taste of her husband was still in my mouth when I said that.

The rest of the week, Dave tried being alone with me, but I would not allow that. I was not ready for him to take it to the next level.

No comments: