Friday, September 28, 2007

Your Night

Written by Wicked (April 2000)

You're laying back against the bed...my tongue sliding along your neck.,licking and nibbling.... My tongue licking lightly along your ear,.you feel my breath as i whisper how i am going to make you cum.....

My lips moving to yours.my tongue tracing along your lips.... My tongue darting between your lips to tease your tongue with mine...then sucking it into my mouth for a long deep kiss....
My tongue sliding down to your chest as my hands caress your body lightly...reaching down to wrap my hand around your hard cock...feeling you throb in my hand as my tongue licks and teases your nipples...i slowly stroke you...hearing you moan as i suck your nipples in my mouth...licking them all over,.i lick down your stomach ...licking up one thigh and then the other....

I slide my tongue up and down your hard shaft...licking all around it...feeling you throb against my tongue....wrapping my lips so tight around the head of your cock...sucking and licking it..feeling you throb in my mouth..my tongue licking all around you....sliding my mouth down your cock .....sucking you deep into my throat...my lips tighter each time I move up and down your shaft....my tongue licking all around it..tasting you...feeling your hands on my head..pulling me deeper on your cock....

feeling you get harder and more swollen....wanting to feel you cum so deep in my throat...feeling you pumping deep in my throat...my hand caressing your balls gently..feeling how tight they are..i know your so close to cumming..sucking harder..I want you to cum so hard......feeling you getting harder as you pump harder in my mouth...hearing you moan your cumming ...feeling you cum hard...sucking harder..mmmm you taste so good..swallowing every drop....sucking and licking you as you shake...feeling you still so hard in my mouth.

I move mouth from your cock and slide my body up yours.... I reach your neck and slide my tongue along it till I reach your ear...my tongue licking lightly along your ear I whisper...i say babe what do you want to do...and i wait for your answer.... You tell baby I will show you what I want.... You reach in to the drawer of the night stand by the bed ...and pull out a bandana...and tie it around my head making sure I cant see anything...you then lead me to a chair...sit me down and proceed to tie my arms and ankles to the chair...

I feel your hands as they move across my chest...gently pinching my nipples...your mouth on my neck licking and biting.... I moan ...you know how crazy that makes me.... I feel myself getting wet.... You sit down in front of the chair and pull it to you....

Your tongue licking up my thigh till you reach my slit...you tease it with your tonguesliding between my lips to flick your tongue across my clit...I move trying to get closer to your mouth but you keep your tongue just close enough to lick across my clit....

You stop and I don't feel you anymore...then I hear you come up behind me...your tongue licking along my ear.you whisper you'll be right back...i hear you walk away.... I hear your voice on the phone.... Then I hear you rummaging around in the kitchen....

I hear you walking back into the room.... Your mouth on my neck licking and biting ...as I feel something being poured over me.... From the smell and feel of it..it is crushed pineapple...i feel it running down my shoulders..over my chest down my stomach and all over my pussy....

My body trembling ...its such an erotic feeling...knowing what will happen next...I hear a knock on the door...you go to answer it...when you return...i hear two more sets of footsteps...i feel you back down between my legs.... Your tongue licking the juices from the pineapple...moaning as I feel a set of lips on my neck licking and biting...and the other set on my nipples sucking them....

Feeling them get harder in her mouth...your tongue licking across my clit.... You can feel me throbbing.... Trying to get closer to your mouth as the 2 women lick and suck all over me ...getting all the juices and fruit from my body...I feel you move a way and your mouth is replaced by another...I feel you next to me...and I feel you run your hard cock across my mouth...my tongue licking at it...you hold it just barely out of reach...asking me how bad i want it.... I tell you I want it soooooo bad....

You slide it in my mouth slowly as I suck and lick it...you move it in an out slowly...as she sucks my clit into her mouth sucking on it.... Her tongue licking across it making me arch against the chair.... Moaning louder.... The other woman.... Straddles my lap...her lips on my nipples sucking them harder into her mouth...biting them...my lips so tight on your cock as you pump faster and deeper...I am so turned on I know I will cum soon....

I feel your hands on my head pulling me tight to you...my tongue licking faster...she sucks harder on my clit...my juice running over her face.... The other one slides her tongue along my neck biting ...causing me to start to shake.... Your cock moving deeper and deeper in my mouth...

you tell me you want to cum deep in my throat as i cum hard on her face...as she bites my neck i feel her hands rubbing her clit...her juices running over me.... Knowing I am ready to cum ...the other woman plunges her tongue deep in my pussy as I start to shake and tremble in a violently intense orgasm....

As I strain against the chair...my head tight against you as you pump so hard and I feel you start to shake as you cum so hard and deep in my throat.... Sucking hard on your cock want every drop of your juice.... The one on my lap...her hand rubbing her clit faster as she cums all over me.... Her mouth still on my nipples sucking them harder.... I keep cumming so hard my juices running all over her face...

Still blindfolded.... You move to the table ...bending me over...as you bite my neck.... My legs still shaking...I feel you behind me...your hard cock against my ass...i feel two tongues...licking my pussy and my clit...i feel you whisper in my ear...asking me if i want to feel your cock in my ass...i moan yesssss...you ask me how bad...and i say so very bad...i feel you slide your cock in my ass....

Slow at first...moaning i move my ass against you...wanting you so deep in me...i feel a tongue moving in and out of my pussy my juices dripping down her face.as i move against her tongue....

Another licking my clit ...faster...your hands reaching around me pulling me tight to you as you pump hard and deep in me...you whisper in my ear how tight and good I feel...as you pinch my nipples.... Arching my back against you as we grind harder together...moaning louder know it will be soon I can't hold back.... Biting my neck you tell me how you want to cum so hard in me as I cum on their faces....

As she sucks my clit into her mouth.sucking harder on it i feel myself start to shake...the others tongue buried so deep in my pussy as you grab my hips and pump hard and deep in me.i feel your balls get tight against me...moaning so loud...i feel myself start to cum....moving wildly with all three of you.i explode so hard.i hear you moaning as i feel you explode so deep in my ass....

Pounding into me hard and fast as I shake and tremble...cumming so hard as they lick my juices up...their faces wet from my sweet wet juice...your mouth on my neck as you hold me tighter to you still moving in me grinding against each other as we keep cumming so hard...till we collapse in each others arms...
and our friends disappear...

No comments: