Friday, March 07, 2008

The Beach

By Nisaa

You see me standing there....
the gentle ocean breeze flowing through my hair - gently whipping my white gauze skirt open as you approach me.
Dusk is just coming on and you can see from the fading sun that I am quite naked under this white gauze.

The surf gently rocking on the sand....
my feet just at the edge...
and you wonder what my reflections are.
What has me looking out so sea?
What is holding my attention?

And you walk up slowly behind me, wrapping your arms around me and feel me lean into you.
Your hands feel my warmth under the gauze....
my nipples hard as your hands travel up my chest.
Cupping those very same breasts to you, my breath seemingly ragged on release....
my hips swaying to unknown music against your pants.

We stand there in gentle silence as your hands softly roam my sides, my hips, back to my breasts....
darkness is coming....
but we do not notice anything but each other, the soft summer breezes and the gentle surf as it laps at our feet....
content in each others arms....

I turn to you and my skirt blows open with the wind...
you see my core and your hand caresses....
my lips part as your mouth joins with mine and my legs spread slightly to give your fingers entrance.
My hips move slightly with your hand...
more of a teasing motion....
you feeling the wetness start to seep and the warmth overtakes your finger as you slowly guide it into me...

My muscles caress your fingers as my hands travel your body....
down your back...
to your firm butt....
squeezing your cheeks.
My fingers play at your beltline sliding slightly into your pants....
toward the front...
releasing your buckle....
sliding them down your body.
My lips play at your neck...
at the opening to your shirt.
Softly nipping at your skin....
approaching a button...
biting it with my teeth....
the next button.....
and the next.
Your hand working at my pussy....
stroking my lips....
finding my clit and rubbing it erect....
down go your fingers as your thumb stays to play....

My hand releases your cock and strokes it...
.squeezing it not so gently as my wetness fills your hand....

My mouth travels down your chest.....
You move slightly back as you know I'm on a mission....
my tongue travels and licks....
my hand taking your hand to your cock....
"feed it to me baby".....
"feed me your strength"
Your cock enters my lips....
I'm sucking on the head....
you slide it in my mouth and I lick and suck you....
you hold my head in your hands and feed me your hard cock....

You take your cock out of my mouth and slide down to the sand and surf by me....
unbuttoning my shirt....
feeling my skin....
laying me down.
My legs spread for you as my skirt is only held with one button and falls open wide for you...
Your tongue dances on my hard nipples....
your hand cupping my breasts....
my hand on the back of your head pulling you to me while you nurse...

Your tongue travels down my chest...
playing at my belly button....
your lips teasing my soft curly hair....
your hands spreading my legs wide as your tongue dips into my heat...
sliding up my lips to my clit....
circling it with your tongue....
gently sucking and pulling on it.
A moan escapes me as my hips meet your mouth....
you grasp my butt with both hands....
feeding on the center of my being....
lapping up my juices and your tongue plunges into me again....
my hips riding your face.....
my hands grabbing at your head....
rubbing your face with my hot box....
fucking your face.....
and my orgasm screams at you....
filling your face with my cum.

You wait there....
softly licking the insides of my thighs, the tops of my legs...
my belly till my breathing is less eratic and you slide up my body and slide your hard cock inside of me and the electric shock of your first entrance stirs the embers once more....
and your cock moves inside of me...
my muscles wrapped around it....
squeezing you....
feeling the fullness of your steel shaft....
feeling it throbbing inside of me.....
the edge is not far off once again....
my hips grinding into you as you pump your hardness into me....
sucking on my nipples.....
then arching your back....
driving your cock to my depths....
driving deep inside and holding it.....

I feel your explosion...
feel your hot cum shoot out inside of me....
and my body reacts and I cum once more all over your hard cock.
Our juices mixing....
hard, rocking explosions....
and you collapse softly on top of me....
holding yourself inside of me as we kiss softly and stroke bodies and enjoy the afterglow.... Not noticing the surf coming ever nearer as we lay in each others arms....
content to feel the moment.

"Dance as if no one is looking, work as if you didn't have to, and love as if you've never been hurt"

No comments: