Monday, March 24, 2008

The Mistress

By Nisaa

Parading around naked is nothing new to you - parading you around naked is still somewhat shaky but you are getting used to my moods. I love to watch you walk around the house naked as the day you were born - in case I want to play at the spur of the moment, and as you walk into the room - you see the glimmer in my eyes, sparkling emerald green flash at you, and I smile a bit -
"Lick me baby - lick this hot cunt"....and you see I've been playing with our dildo...sliding it in and out of my wet pussy.
"Do as I tell you and do it now you toy"...
and I spread my legs for you and you start to lick my clit...
I'm still fucking myself with our cock...
and I rub it on your face...

"Suck it - I want to see a cock in your mouth.
Suck my juice from our cock"
and you tentatively lick it and I grab your hair and yank your head back....
your mouth opens and I fuck your mouth with our cock....

"Like that slave? Tell me you like to suck our cock....
tell me my juice is what you crave?"...

"Oh yes mistress" you murmur between my fucking you...
"Give me more mistress...
fuck my face with our cock"....
and I slide it in and out slowly...
watching you suck it and lick it....
taking it from your mouth I plunge it back into my cunt...
"I want to watch you fuck me with this toy....
just fuck me hard....
don't lick me....
don't do anything but fuck me!", I command you and you hear the tone of my voice and know that I won't tolerate insubordination.

"Do you hate this slave? Hate this toy in my cunt when your big rock hard cock wants to be there?"

And you groan with the thought of your cock in my wet pussy...
and look at my wet pussy while you fuck it adoringly....
"Yes mistress - I want to fuck you with my cock not this toy, please mistress....
let me fuck you with my cock" and you look into my eyes.

"Ok slave...put your cock in there and hand me our toy...
slowly - enter me slowly and watch your cock enter me....
feel it go into me sliding in the heat and wetness. Do it now"

And you hand me our cock and guide your cock slowly into me...
entering me slowly as you can...
not faster than you dare.....
watching your cock disappear into me....
and you slide deep inside.

"Stop slave! Don't move that big cock of yours. Don't breath harder than possible. Jam it once into me and hold it there tight. Feel my muscles tighten around you - feel my cunt squeeze you tightly. And suck this cock while you do"
and I put our toy to your lips and your mouth opens and I slide it slowly into your mouth and my hips start to grind on your cock.

You still taste my juice on our toy and I hear you moan as you try to maintain control.
I take the toy out of your mouth and run it on your lips and cheeks....

"Take your cock out of my hot cunt and fuck me with the toy again....
get it wet because I'm going to fuck your ass.
I want that sweet ass....
want to fuck it and hear you moan for more fucking.
Do it slave....know that I want your sweet ass....
get it good and wet"

and you quiver with the thought of whats coming next...
you take your hard throbbing cock out of me and insert our toy....
moving it in and out of me....
watching.....
waiting

"Good slave....
now kneel down in the middle of the floor...."
and I come up behind you....
trailing my long nails on you....
my lips on your skin....
I take our toy and slide it along your hard cock.

"Feel that hard cock baby? Feel how hard that is? Do you want it to fuck you? Tell me how much you want it"

Your breath catches in your throat and you moan and tell me..as I slide my hands on your ass....
taking the toy with me....
trailing the hard toy on your skin...
I push you down on all fours...
and your body is shaking with anticipation...
"Please mistress....
fuck me my mistress....
take me hard....
I am your sex slave...
your toy to do with as you please"

And I slide my finger up your ass....
and you start to move on my finger...
moaning ...
as you feel the cock getting nearer and nearer to your entrance...
"I'm going to fuck you now...
fuck that sweet ass...
and I want you to fuck it back"
as I slide the hard toy inside of you...
and you present me with your ass and I bite it as I start to fuck you.

Reaching around to grab your cock...
stroking you hard....
feeling you start to drip as I'm fucking you with our toy...
"Do you like this? Like how I fuck you?"
and you try to say "yes mistress" but I slam into you as you start to talk and another moan escapes you....
I crawl between your legs...
my back on the floor....
never letting the toy leave your ass....
and I suck your hard cock....
and you're bucking in my mouth....
being driven insane with the sensation of my mouth on your cock and our toy in your ass....
I lick down to your balls and they are tight....
your cock so very hard....
ready to explode.

"Fuck me slave....
I want your hard cock inside of me deep.
Ride me hard and long...."
and you proceed to fuck me hard ....
"Tell me you love me, tell me you love me like no other"
"Oh Baby you know I want you - know I love you - you torture me so" .
"Tell me how you want me so badly.....
explode into me - I want to feel your cum fill me"

"Yes mistress...I can't get enough of you mistress...
I need your more than the air I breathe...
need your cunt, need you to have me....
I need to fuck you my mistress"

Whispering to you now - you know my total surrender is near -
"Pin me down baby and fuck me hard....
fuck me and cum with me now"

And you pin my arms over my head...
and your cock is furiously fucking my hot wet pussy....
and I'm grinding into you....
I scream your name through torrents of sensations, my body trembles - our release complete as you shoot your hot cum into me.

"Want to be my sex slave? Do it slave - fuck me."

No comments: