Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Slave

By Nisaa

You pull into the driveway and find that I'm home....
knowing my mood of the morning, you wonder what I'll have in mind.
You had a meeting tonight so are late getting home....

You find me in the den in front of a roaring fire....
you see the champagne bucket with the bottle on ice and see that I've already started - my flute half full.
What stops you mid stream upon entering the room is my attire, and the naked young man sitting on the floor in front of me....
chained to my ankle.
A slight smile curls your lips....

I smile up at you as you approach, "See what I've brought home darling? His name is "Slave" and he's for us tonight...."

And I start stroking the front of your pants....
feeling your hard on race....
I unzip your pants...
and your cock springs forth.

I yank on his chain and he crawls to me....
waiting for permission...
I grab him by the hair and point his face to your cock...
and he starts to tentatively lick you....
I guide your cock into his mouth and I take your mouth and kiss you deep and he starts to suck you off...
You stand there not knowing what to expect but knowing that the feel of this guys mouth on you is making you hard and hot...
sometimes you indulge me like this.
You know what it does to me.
Making me more wild than anyone you have ever known..
so you let me "play" as long as nobody gets hurt.

I proceed to strip you of your clothes....
Slave has a hard on...
and he's kneeling in front of you.....
I stroke him and he whimpers, moaning into your cock and I place your hands on his head and you fuck his face for me....
knowing what this is doing to me.
I take his head from your cock....
and lick your precum off of his lips....
stroking his back...
petting him.
Grabbing his ass and squeezing it...
laying back and spreading my lovely naked legs...
his mouth starts to lick me....
down to my hot wet pussy...
he starts lapping at my clit...
looking at you and you join him....
as he's stroking you while you lick me...
his face once again goes to your enormous hard cock...
and you moan into my hot cunt....

You pull his face off your cock and position him on top of me....
commanding him to fuck me hard as he slides his cock into me....
I look at you and know what you are about to do...
and you position yourself behind him....
gripping his ass - as he pumps in and out of me...
you rub your cock on his ass...
slave is mindless by now...
looking at me for approval and I stroke his face....
he's devouring my breasts...
and purposely sticks his ass up for you...
waiting for your next move.

Your cock so hard, so red....
the head so swollen....
you hold on to his hips hard and slide your cock into his ass....
as he slides his cock into me....
you are fucking me through him....
fucking him hard....
as he fucks me.

He starts bucking under you...
but you won't let him cum inside of me - that is your privilege only...
and you push him away from us....
command him to take your rubber off...
and as he does he's licking your cock and shoves his fingers in my cunt....
I grab his cock and start to suck him off...
and the sight of that is almost too much for you....
I squeeze his balls and his cock starts to cum...
and I let his juices pump onto my chest....
I take you by the head and guide your face into this product of his excitement and you lick my chest and plunge your swollen cock into my cunt and I instantly cry out and beg you for my release....
cumming wildly onto your hard cock as you shoot your seed into me with a force...
pumping and bucking.....
arching your back to be inside me deep....
my hips grinding on your cock...
writhing with pleasure....
my hands grabbing your ass and pulling you into me...
as you collapse on top of me....
knowing a night like this won't end any time soon....

No comments: