Friday, March 28, 2008

Taste My Wine

By Nisaa

"Hell of a night with the boys baby?".....you hear my voice as you walk into the room.

"It's late - lights were off you figured I was gone to bed now didn't you?"

Your eyes span the room - fireplace lit, candles lit, bucket of ice with a big old bottle of wine cooling.....
two glasses...one half full. It's the fur rug that draws your eyes

"I missed you baby...
seemed forever since you were home...
.are you too tired?
Or you want some of this?"

Your eyes follow my hands....
my body glowing it's tan with the candle and firelight...
silk robe is all that's covering me.....
but it's open except at the sash......
not leaving much to the imagination.

My fingers slide down my belly, hips raise a bit for emphasis and you watch my fingers slide down my bare slit........
gently teasing......
finger slides inside of me and lingers - you watch it going in and out a bit and feel your cock starting to stand at attention.

My hand slowly relaxes and spreads my lips for you to see.....
making sure my hips are moving just a bit to keep your attention.

You watch my fingers going to my mouth......
sucking my fingers, sucking my wetness from them......
finger tracing my lips......
I want you to taste me all over...

"Wine baby? Could you stand some wine?"
and you take off your shirt and your shoes follow.....
pants giving you a bit of trouble as your eyes never leave my actions.

You murmur that it would be nice.....
and smile.

I pour your wine.....
and take the glass in my hand - holding it out for you.

"Come baby - .have a taste" and you move slowly towards me......
eyes locked together...
my hand waves the glass slowly at you....
and I wink.....
you see the twinkle in my eye and chuckle a bit.....
as I take your glass and pour it from my neck to my naked pussy and back up again......
exaggerated movements so your eyes can trace the path.

You regain eye contact and I look at you.
"There's your drink baby....
and I sure hope you're thirsty".....
the fire crackles and sparks.....
you hear the wind pick up outside the patio doors and can see the lightning in the distance - lighting up the sky.
Your body slides down next to mine- and your hands start to feel my skin.....
your fingers wet with wine as you take them to my mouth and I start to gently suck them.

You head dips down and tongue dips on my skin.......
licking it's way to my erect nipples and your hands cup my breasts and bring them to your lips as you squeeze my mounds of soft flesh and lick from one to the other......
circling my nipples......
sucking them......
teasing them with your teeth......
gentle nibbles send tingles down my body......
igniting the fire I held banked till you got home.

Your mouth travels down my body.....
licking a trail of wine back up to my lips you take me deeply with your tongue.......
tasting my core......
tasting wine.......
you feel the incredible heat from my skin and know it's not the fireplace......
it's an electric feel generated by the storm, the harsh, wild elements that make my blood sore.........
your mouth releases mine and you once again travel with your tongue-this time coming to rest on my pussy.......
dipping your tongue inside my lips....
licking and finding my clit.....
fucking it with your tongue......
flicking and circling.....
it stands erect for you and you suck it.......
sliding your fingers inside of me.....
deep and hard - my hips pick themselves up for you and your mouth fucks my hot cunt......
you take my legs and throw them over your shoulders......
grabbing a pillow and sliding it under my ass.......
your mouth once again traveling.......
sliding in and out of my hot hole.....
sucking at my juices - my body pressing up against your face.....
my body writhing for you........
moving on your face - grinding against you....
my moans loudly telling you that my body is so ready for release.......
and you start to fuck me with your fingers.....
start to suck my clit harder and then your tongue enters deep inside of me.....
tasting me...
licking me.....
sucking me......
my body starts to fight you.....
your fingers are reinserted - fucking me hard while you suck my clit.........
you know the pattern......
the more I fight the more I want your tongue - pushing at you - seemingly struggling to get away.....
moaning and telling you no......
pushing at your head and you fight to stay in position - your one arm pinning me down ......
holding me while you eat me hard, with purpose.........
and then my hands find your head and I crush your face to me.....
my body gyrating.......
grinding.......
fucking your face......
and my hips raise up and my body shudders......
the intense breathing slowing a bit......
my body shudders calming.......
my hands rubbing your head as you lick up every last drop of my cum.

My head raises to look at you....
and you gently raise yours......
tongue slightly touching my skin.

"Come here baby.......
come to me.........
slide that body up mine"

No comments: