Friday, March 21, 2008

Preparation

By Nisaa.

Your car pulls in the drive and you're a bit late...
meeting after work and you had to stay....
the house is quite dark and you're wondering if I'm home...

As you enter you hear the soft music playing and notice lights on in the back of the house...
kitchen area.
You set down your briefcase and start untying your tie....
your jacket comes off - you'll hang it later.
You want to know what's cooking - rather hungry after a long day.

You enter the kitchen just about to say hi when you notice me standing at the stove stirring something.
It's not my cooking technique that catches your breath - it's my attire.
You quickly scan the area....
noticing the lanai lanterns are lit....
soft glow coming through the darkness.
You're thinking I have a candlelit dinner planned and are wondering what else...
your gaze once more returning to my clothes - or lack there of.

Wondering why I'm prancing around the kitchen wearing only an apron.
I turn to notice you as you approach me from behind...
and you turn me once again so you can kiss the back of my neck...
and I slide my bare butt along your trousers...
feeling you grow for me and my smile easily lights my face as your hands travel up my chest and cup my breasts giving them a squeeze.

I break the embrace - teasing you - talking of every day things....
and all you know is you can't smell me enough - you can't taste me enough...
and you follow me in my rounds while cooking.
A nibble here, a nibble there....
your hands span my bare shoulders, sliding down my back and sides to my bare rump...
squeezing a bit...
hand sliding around the front...
gently teasing my naked pussy...
and I move again...
but this time I'm turning things off and you notice the glimmer in my eyes as I approach you.
All you know is you want me and you want me now.....
little did you know that before you came home - preparation took hours....
baths, oils, special scents on the skin....
and I giggle to myself thinking "it does work - ahhh cassolette - putting the scent of my core onto my skin in secret places...my neck, my cleavage..."...that's what you can't get enough of - that's what you've been smelling on my body that's driving you wild.

My arms go around you and I kiss you deeply....
savoring the taste of your mouth....
my hands sliding down your back to squeeze the cheeks of your butt.
Taking you by the hand I lead you to the Lanai...
you smell the soft blooms of summer and the lanterns give off a soft glow....
champagne bucket on the side of the hot tub...
bottle on ice.
Flutes ready to be poured.

I let go of your hand and walk toward the tub, turning when I arrive.
I drop my apron.
You see my nipples are very hard and only know you want to kiss them.
I hold my arms out and invite you to come to me....
I start to undress you...
and you kiss my shoulders as I do, my hands unbutton your shirt...
unzip your pants...
you step out of your pants and my hand slides up your penis...
into your briefs and I grab your hard on and gently squeeze it...
as I start to kiss you - down your chest...
I slide backwards into the tub gently pulling you with me and as I step into it and sink to my knees I take you into my mouth and start to massage your penis with my tongue and lips....
my mouth works on you with earnest as I know you like it...
one minute licking you - the next sucking hard on the head of your cock...
cupping your balls....
sliding my lips down your rock hard cock to suck your balls...
one at a time...
sucking them into my mouth - playing with them with my tongue.

I grab your hard ass and pull you to me...sliding your hard cock so deep into my mouth.
Your moans becoming louder and your breath more erratic....
I'm almost pushing you to the edge as I let you hold my hair in your hands while sucking you hard.

My hands travel up your chest as I grab onto your shoulders...
sliding my mouth along the trail of my hands....
slipping my legs over the edge of the tub...
sitting on the ledge and spreading my legs for you.
Presenting you with your most basic wants is my desire...
and I wrap my legs around your hips and pull you in....
your hard cock reaching home and you take control. You watch your cock slip into my warmth your hard throbbing member sinks deeply into me and you hear the intake of my breath stroking it in and out of me slowly at first.you take my knees and spread me wide and watch as your cock disappears into me.
I take my breasts in my hands and push them together - nipples hard and erect your mouth surrounds them and starts to suck deeply and you travel once again to my mouth.
Your tongue playing with my lips, sliding into my mouth and capturing my tongue - kissing me hard and strong, I feel your strength flow into me and your cock starts to move faster and harder - fucking my wetness with purpose and I clutch you to me once again legs wrap around you and my muscles start to milk your cock as I squeeze harder and harder with each stroke, slamming into me hard and holding yourself there. I feel you pump into me - splashing me with your seed as your body shudders and mine responds exploding on your cock.

"Erotica is emotion, emotion is life." "An orgasm is art, and he who comprehends this art is free from all powers that stand in the way of human happiness."

No comments: