Friday, March 14, 2008

Good Morning Baby

By Nisaa

"What's this?" and you smile at me as you walk out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

It's a quiet Sunday.
We had enjoyed a bottle of wine last night in the hot tub and it was quite late when we finally depleted our strength and our urges and fell asleep in each others arms.

The site that greets you is me, naked, legs spread wide on the bed and my dildo teasing my clit.
I smile "I want more" and my lips start to pout.
You know that some mornings I'm insatiable.
You slide between my legs and start to kiss my thighs....
fingers lightly tracing the contours of my legs....
tongue tracing the inside of my legs...
down one leg and up the other....
teasing me as I lift my hips and you purposely avoid my pussy....
and I moan as you just graze my lips with your tongue.

Sliding my dildo into me....
your tongue finally starts on my clit.

Licking softly and gently....
darting in and out at my clit.
You apply more pressure as you deeply penetrate me with our toy.
Sucking on me...
licking...
my body starts to thrash under you....
my hands pushing at your head and my hips trying to get away from you....
toy slid out of me and your tongue taking it's place...
you hold me to you as I frantically try to get away and when I know I can't - my hands hold your head to my pussy and I start to fuck your face....
harder and harder I fuck you until I'm lost to all conscious thought and I cum on your face.....
and you lick me clean till my breathing restores....
and I giggle as you slide your body up mine and slip next to me.

My mouth kisses yours deeply as I lean over you and put you on your back....
you know what's coming by the smile on my face.
My teeth nip at your lips "Want something?" I whisper.

My hand slides down your body to your stiff member and I start to stroke it....
"Want me to do you baby? Want my lips to caress your hard cock? Can I suck you baby? Can I suck your hard cock?"
and I giggle lightly as my mouth trails to your nipples....
nipping as I go.

"I want to suck you baby....
want to suck you hard" and my hands is stroking a bit harder...
squeezing you....
milking your cock. "I want to tie you to the bed baby....can I tie you to the bed?"

By this time you will let me do anything I want and I know this.
Slipping off the bed taking the silk restraints you used on me last night I slip them over your wrists....
tightening them but not hurting.....
now your ankles....
and you are spread eagle on the bed....
with your hard cock straight up in the air wondering what's next.

When you feel me leave the bed you watch me tie you....
and then I leave the room.
"Nisaa? Nisaa where are you going?" and you hear me talking in whispers....
"Hey honey? What are you doing?"

I re-enter the room with Nakenna....
you groan inwardly and watch us with eyes wide....
wondering where the hell she came from....
but not saying anything more.

She's not wearing much.....
I help her take off her sundress....
her breasts straining with the exaggerated slow movements of her hands over her head and my hands slipping her dress off.
Her skin deeper tanned than mine her white panties have your eyes riveted to what we're doing.

You have already tested the restraints....
they aren't going to come loose with you pulling at them.
Her dress is gone....
and I slip behind her and slide my hand into her panties....
my other hand traveling up her side....
cupping her breast and pinching her nipple....
then down to join the other hand....
sliding her panties off of her....
She's watching your body start to shake.

You know we're being deliberately slow for your torture....
and my tongue trails along her skin as her panties slide down her body.
She's cupping her own breasts now....
watching you watch us.
She steps out of her panties and takes my hand....
guiding it to her pussy....
and I watch you as I slide my finger into her splitting her lips so you can see....
I enter her again and again...
then take my fingers to my lips and taste her.

By now we're approaching the bed...
one on either side of your body....
I cup your balls and she slides her hand to your stiff shaft.
She offers it to my lips and I tease the head with my teeth....
while she holds it for me.
We hear you groan and I look at you and wink....
my mouth opens and she feeds me your cock and look at her and she winks at me.
I start to suck you....
her hand is squeezing you....
pumping your cock into my mouth...
and I slowly slide you into my mouth all the way and your hips raise to meet my face.
My head comes up slowly after sucking you hard for an instant....
and you feel me leave your cock.
Two tongues on either side of your shaft....
licking and sucking....
tongues meeting.....
mine going to the head to dip into your precum and feeding it to Nakenna off of my lips.
Her mouth on your shaft sliding up to your swollen head....
my mouth going downwards to suck on your balls.
Your breathing becoming more erratic....
our moans mixing with yours....

My hand slides to her hips....
moving her.....
closer, and closer to you....
and she kneels up and once again my fingers slide into her...
while I suck your cock hard.
She follows my hand as I move away from her and grab your cock offering it to her hot cunt.
She leans over and kisses me....
and I guide your cock into her wetness....
and you close your eyes as you feel her move onto you...
sliding down your cock....
grabbing you with her muscles....
I am now behind her....
cupping her breasts as she rides you.....
pinching her nipples....
you are straining to get free.
You want to touch and you can't....
you whisper under your breath and I suspect you're swearing at me a bit....
and I take her hips and move her onto you harder and harder....
you watch us as she fucks your cock....
and she exaggerates her movements so you can watch your shaft disappear into her.
You head straining.....
I give her a light pat on the butt and she moves off you.....
but up your chest....
dragging her clit on your body....
you feel the heat of her....
and feel my hot pussy slide onto your shaft where she just left.
She offers you her pussy and you lick her...
sliding your tongue up and down her lips as she grabs onto the head board and prepares to fuck your face.

My hot cunt wraps around your swollen shaft and you feel the beat of my muscles take over where her's left off.
You don't know what to pay attention to.....
my heat fucking your cock or her cunt in your face.
Your body is on fire as I sit down hard on your cock....
sliding my hands to her once again I start to fuck you hard....
"come on baby....
cum for us baby.....
make us cum for you"
My voice raspy and breathless....
she's sliding her hot pussy up and down your tongue....
sitting on your face as your tongue enters her....
Her body starts to shudder and I pull her up....
grabbing her to me as my own orgasm starts to engulf me....
you feel the heat and the wetness from both of us and shove your cock deep inside of me and scream my name as she slides off you....
and I feel your orgasm shoot out into me....
and I fuck you harder...
milking you....
gathering all of your seed.

Nakenna releases your wrists and you gather her to your side as I collapse on top of you....
the three of us gently stroking each other....softly whispering sweet words....
kissing lightly as my mouth seeks out yours and I whisper "good morning baby" and slide to your other side....
the three of us basking in the afterglow....

No comments: