Monday, March 10, 2008

Can you watch me masturbate?

By Nisaa

I must admit - you're doing better than I thought you would.
I know how difficult this must be for you...
and I smile to myself.
Not bad for someone in training...

Your eyes glued to my body - watching my every move....
from my tongue licking my lips for moisture to the rise and fall of my chest...
to the electric toy sliding up and down my pussy lips....

You are made to kneel just below me on the bed and watch - no touching...
not even your ever growing cock as you watch until I tell you...
I see your chest rise and fall erratically and wonder just how far I can push you....

My hand carressing my breasts...
nipples so very hard - ripe for sucking and you watch as my fingers play with them....
lightly touching them to not so gently pinching them...
pulling and tugging on them....
my hand then gathers up the fullness of my breast and you move slightly and my eyes meet yours and you move back in place...
my hand going from one breast to the other...

Your eyes follow my beautiful hand...
as it slides down to my hot, wet pussy....
the electric toy softly stimulating my clit then again sliding down my lips to my hot core and you smell my scent growing in your nostrils...
the paddle type head just moving into me...
while the stem lays along my lips to vibrate on my clit....
you notice it's on slowest speed...
and you know this is for you....
sweet torture....
my hand plays with my curls and slides along my lips....
my hot colored nails lightly tickling where you want your mouth to be...
my fingers form a "V" and open my lips so you can watch closer and through half lowered eyelids I see you lick your lips...
as I turn the speed up just one notch...

you watch closely as the paddle stimulates me like you want your tongue to...
sliding along my lips....
playing at my rock hard clit...
and back down into me...
once again laying along my lips to vibrate...
as I whisper "STroke your cock for me.
Let me watch you get rock hard"
and you start to touch yourself...
slowly at first as you're concentrating on my masturbation...
and then you wrap your hand around your hardness and start to stroke as if you were thrusting your hard member into my hot wet cunt....

My hips start to move for you as I help the toy bring me to more excitement...
while watching you thrust your huge cock at me....
knowing your wish to plunge it deep into my moist, sweet core....
you know my muscles are working and you're wishing they were milking you....
your cock wrapped in my hot wetness....

The final notch is thrown and the little machine is making me shake and moan...
I can hardly touch my ever sensitive clit with the paddle...
and just slide it in and out of my hot box letting it vibrate on my pert clit...
your cock is huge and very hard....
I can almost see it throbbing in your hand....
the tip is dripping and I moisten my lips knowing full well I want to lick your precum off the head of your steel shaft...
my hips moving and grinding for you...
soft moans escape my lips....

Your eyes roll once and you take the toy from my hand and throw it to the floor, lifting my arms above my head to pin me down you shove your throbbing cock into me - deeply and forcefully....
holding it there - rock hard, as my muscles squeeze you not so gently and you feel my body become electric under yours...
you start pumping me harder, faster....
no gentle love making - you're fucking me deep....
stroking your cock in and out...
while my muscles milk you hard....
wanting your cum....
you're fucking me like a jack hammer and I whisper encouraging words
"Do it baby - take me....fuck me hard, make me yours...now baby...do it now...fuck me"
and my lips form a whimpering moan as I feel the edge grow near...
"Do you like it baby?...do you like this hot cunt you're fucking?...
Say it...
tell me you love it..."
and you start to strain and talk back...
and as I hear your fuck words I start to quiver under you...
my breath quickens...
"Oh baby I'm cumming baby....cum with me....fuck me hard and deep - spill your seed into me"....
and you're lost and you pump and strain and I feel you shoot out into me as my cum releases and wraps it's warmth around your throbbing cock...and you collapse on top of me....

I let you lay there for a minute or two....
stroking your skin...
enjoying the feel of you...
touching your face and hair...
touching you gently...
and you are content....
"but you were a naughty boy....
who told you to fuck me?"
I start to whisper to you...
"You were as I recall suppose to jack off for me...
I did not give you permission to fuck me. Now," and I slide my fingers in and out of your mouth...
you sucking them...
cleaning them as it were of my scent, and I push you away,....
but I caught that look...
and realize I can only push for control so far...

And your mouth covers mine deeply...
tongues dancing together - you lay full length on top of me....
moving your body...
teasing mine...
and you chuckle a bit and I see that glimmer in your eyes as your tongue travels to my breasts and lower as you're cleaning my pussy...
cleaning our juices...
licking me, and making me squirm....
sucking on my already battered clit...
gently at first then you feel my hips raise to meet your mouth and you start to assault my hot pussy with your face - cleaning me of our juice and making me even wetter....
you do that job so well...
my body starts to writhe under you - I grab for your head...
and I'm fucking your face...
you bring me once again to the edge...
and I cum all over your face....

No comments: