Monday, March 31, 2008

Class Begins ...

By Nisaa.

"Hello - Glad you could make it".......

"If you'll come in here I'd like you to meet someone I think You'll find very interesting."

Trailing a silk caftan with sweeping arm movements, I lead you into the huge den.......
candles lit, fireplace roaring and the drapes closed.
"Brad, I'd like you to meet Kevin.......
Kevin - Brad."

"Shaking hands with another man is easy......
what you are about to do may be somewhat difficult but I'll make it as painlessly simple as I possibly can."

"First I want no clothes in this room.......
take them off and we'll dispense with the initial shyness."
As I watch you both taking off your clothes, my arms raise the caftan over my head and I'm quite naked underneath.
"Thank you," taking clothes from in front the two of men and casting them onto a far chair.

"If you would please sit on the couch, no - not too far from each other......
that's good.
Now Brad, I want this to be a wonderful experience for you......
and if we can get past this initial homophobia, you'll do just fine."
"Kevin - you are about to embark on one of your fantasies dear one......
this should be quite interesting for you......
but from now on you will do as I say, without question, without hesitation......
you are now under my command, and will obey my direction."

"For the two of you this is virgin territory - we will dispense with the niceties of formally introducing each of you as I have gone over with each of you what is expected.

This is your first class, and we will proceed at a pace I feel the two of you can handle."

Walking over toward the couch, I kneel down between the two and speaking softly, soothingly, start to caress the thigh of each man.......
"hmmmm......
nice, strong.......
did you ever just feel skin? I mean really feel it?
Soft, smooth......
each of you have nice muscle tone under this wonderful skin".
A bit of a reaction comes over both of them, as I suspected it would......
rubbing my breasts on one knee then the other.......
hands sliding up toward groins.......
"Quite nice the touch of skin.......
" And my hands reach penises and start to gently glide across each......
not stroking yet.......
just touching.......
gently, softly but with purpose.
Hands cupping balls, weighing them, fingers and thumbs caressing them.......
both penises start to pay attention.......

"Hmmmmm......
Kevin, follow my hand on Brad with your hand"
And Kevin reaches over......
once looking at Brad as Brad is watching me......
then his eyes look at Kevin's hand as Kevin starts to touch him......
following my lead, Kevin is not stroking.......
grazing Brad's penis with his fingertips.......
following to the tip, circling the head.

My lips start up Brad's leg......
I spread his legs and position myself directly in front of him.......
"Kevin stroke his cock for me baby......
feed it to my mouth"
Brad's breath catches in his chest as Kevin's hand encircles his engorged cock......
his eyes glued to his lap......
watching, trying to remember to breath.

I look up once to Brad's eyes.......
making eye contact and he nods - I wink and start to suck on the head of his cock while Kevin strokes it into my mouth.

Kevin's hand works with purpose and I must slow him down a bit......
I taste the first of pre-cum off Brad's cock and lick my lips......
moistening them with his juice.

"Kiss me Kevin - take the first taste"
Kevin leans over and kisses my lips......
softly licking them.......
and my head once again bends down to take Brad's cock completely into my mouth......
his hips move into me and Kevin's hand moves to Brad's belly.

I kneel up straight and take both penises in my hands.......
"Brad if you would kneel down in mid room please......
straight up......
I want to see that gorgeous cock standing straight out for me."

"Kevin, kneel in the same position in front of Brad......
closer - that's it almost touching but not quite."

I position myself on the side of the two directly between them.

My hands once again traveling over their bodies - touching, caressing.......
kneading the muscles with my fingers.

Cock to cock they kneel in position.
Neither of them moving - looking at my hands, looking at each other......
trying not to let me notice them licking their lips.

I lean into them and take one for a deep kiss......
entering his mouth with my tongue......
circling his tongue with mine.
Then the other, kissing deeply, tongues dancing to the soft music in the background.
As I kiss Brad deep - I take his hand and bring it to Kevin's cock......
whispering to him through parted lips......
"Take it baby - take it in your hand......
touch him for me" and a slight groan escapes Kevin as Brad's hand circles his cock......
not sure if he should stroke it but his hand starts to move in a stroking motion......
"That's it baby......
stroke him gently now."

I kiss him once more and take Kevin's hand and bring it to Brad's cock.
Releasing Brad's tongue and lips - "Do it baby......
stroke his cock - take Brad's hardness in your hand and stroke it for me"

"Watch me and watch each other......
my hands will never leave your bodies - but I want you to watch each other's hands - watch what they're doing - watch him stroke you.

I want hard throbbing cocks......dripping with pre-cum.
That's it......
do it - stroke that strong cock.
Do it with purpose.
You've both stroked off alone......
now masturbate each other while I watch.
I want to watch.
I want to feel my hot cunt get wet from watching you."

My hands stroke their backs, traveling to their hard asses, caressing, squeezing, stroking and back again.......
traveling to shoulders, and faces, sliding my fingers in mouths......
"That's it - suck those fingers.......
suck them and watch."

My fingers leave their mouths and travel back down to firm butt cheeks - squeezing, pinching softly while both men's breaths get ragged.

My hand travels to Brad's cock......
displacing Kevin's firm grip with my feminine one......
"Kevin - take him in your mouth......
suck his cock......
suck the head"

Brad releases Kevin's cock and I start to stroke Kevin as he bends over to take Brad into his mouth.
Brad kneels straight up - a bit unsure of what to do.
"Brad - feed it to him. Feed him your steel shaft.
Stroke your cock into his mouth baby."

And Brad is by this time quite unthinking and way passed any shyness......
he's hard, he's horny and this whole scene has his mind buzzing.
Kevin sucks with purpose.......
licks the shaft while Brad strokes it at him.
Brad's hips start moving......
slowly at first......
then thrusting into Kevin's mouth.
"Watch him Brad - watch him suck your cock.
Watch your cock disappear into his mouth."

And my hand travels down to Brad's balls - caressing and squeezing......
a bit harder with each stroke.

Brad's breath comes in short bursts.
Kevin is hungry - sucking Brad's cock all the way into his mouth.
Brad buries it as deep as he can.
His breath escapes in a moan.
Hips moving in and out.

Pushing Kevin away from Brad's cock...
I lay down with legs spread..
"Brad, cum inside of me baby.
Fuck me now, fuck this hot cunt."

And Brad mounts me sliding his rock hard cock into my wet pussy.
I bring Kevin's cock to my mouth and suck him while Brad watches.
The sight of my sucking on Kevin's cock is just what Brad needed and he arches his back and lets out a moan - cock explodes into me.
His hot cum filling my cunt as I milk him with my muscles, squeezing every last drop from his body.
His movements slow to stopping and I look up at Kevin whispering, "Clean me. Lick me and eat his cum out of me"

Brad lays down at my side and strokes my skin as Kevin positions himself between my legs and starts to lick and suck and clean Brad's mess from me.
My own breath catches, his tongue deep inside me......
his thumb playing with my hard clit......
my hips gyrate and fuck his face and I reach for his head and pull him tight to my cunt...
I start to cum on his tongue and he continues to lick.
Brad takes Kevin's cock in his hands and strokes him off till Kevin shoots his seed onto Brad's hands.

His hips moving in and out - Kevin shoots with force while he sees to my cunt.

Brad's head lays on my chest, Kevin's on my belly - my hands stroke their faces while body rhythms return to normal.

"That was a wonderful first time boys.
You both were perfect and show much promise.
Each of you call me tomorrow to set up the next class."
And I lean in to kiss them both......
standing and grabbing my caftan as I hear the front door opening at the end of the hall.

"You can use the side door when you leave - my husband's home" *wink*

"Is my timing okay - or did I interrupt your first class.......?"

And my husband leads me upstairs as we start to discuss his day.......

No comments: