Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Airport

By Nisaa

I've pulled in here many times before and I feel the anticipation just as if it were the first time again.

When you called to tell me you had just left your last lay over stop and the planes were running on time I felt this certain amount of youthful giddiness take over.

Here I am...waiting and your plane is just pulling in now.
It's about time.
I'm feeling quite wicked and a bit self conscious....
perhaps the other people waiting around all have xray vision and know exactly what it is I'm not wearing under this coat.

A bit of an evil smile plays across my lips...
if they only really knew....

The disembarking passengers flood through the door and I'm waiting a bit off to the side...
watching, looking....
anticipation growing and I feel the warmth spread over my body as I spot you as you come through the door.

A huge smile splits your face as you approach me and wrap me in your arms for that first long sweet kiss.

You're kissing my lips, my face, my neck....
and I feel you stop....
You look up into my eyes and your roving hands have stilled....
"I feel no panty lines....
no clothes at all...what?"
and I hug you to me and whisper
"It's a naked thing I have going here...
you'd best get me out of this airport."

At that the top of my coat splits apart and you look down and see the swell of my bare breasts up against you...
and we giggle like two little kids as your gaze holds mine.

Now standing waiting for your bag to come off the ramp is very difficult...
I have unbuttoned my coat and have it just wrapped around me...
teasing you with slight openings....
we are oblivious to the people around us....
for us there is only the two of us standing there...
we are near a huge column and I lean on there....
my back to what could be an obvious audience...
and you're leaning on that same column and facing me...
to the outside world we seem to be just talking and waiting for luggage like everyone else...

Your hand parts my coat a bit and feels the hardness of my nipples greeting you under my coat...
and you caress my breast and let out a huge *sigh* and look up to see if anyone noticed.

Your hand lingers there for a bit...
and I'm smiling and moving into your hand...
my leg bends and my knee rubs a bit against your body...
and you catch the scent of me as your hand seemingly travels down my side with a will of its own...

You bend near and kiss me and with that added nearness allowed by the kiss - your hand grabs my pussy and rubbing the smoothness...
the nakedness of my mound still drives you nuts as the day you shaved it...
your finger sliding between my lips....
insistent upon being noticed....
and by this time - your finger is noticed as I slightly spread my legs and as the kisses seem to go on....
you finger enters me right there...
your kiss deeper as you gently slide your finger into me...
but then just before we part - you take your finger and ram it deep...
and my breath intakes.

At that we part a bit and I look around, noticing some people casting us sidelong glances...
I thought I caught a wink from the guy over there in the corner...
and I bet if he's guessed what is going on he's wistfully thinking this should happen to him...

The baggage belt starts and people start getting closer in to see if they can catch their luggage in the first round....
since we are seemingly unnoticed at this time you crush me to you and take your hand and slide it over my hot wet pussy....
massaging the whole of my core with your hand....
your finger starts to roam and once more enters me with insistence....
and you whisper "wait till I get you in the car" and we giggle....
and join the other luggage watchers....

I have my back to you, arms clasped around my body holding my coat in place and you're behind me....
your arm goes around me and you pull me close...
and I feel your hardness press into my butt...
teasing and rubbing....
by this time my knees are quite weak but that doesn't stop me from returning the rubs....

The crowd thins as one at a time luggage is retrieved and as you spot yours on the luggage carousel, you move to pick it up - hoping beyond hope that no one will notice the hard bulge in the front of your pants....

We walk briskly to the car as you grab at me with your hands...
and my coat splits open a bit with our hurried step....
and you stop me and grab my leg...
pulling me once again to you and I wrap that one leg around you....
pulling you closer with my knee....
a small kiss and then we're off to the car.

I open the trunk for your bag....
and unlock the passenger door for you...
and as you slide into the seat you take me with you - planting me on your lap....
you open my coat and kiss the curve of my breasts....
to my neck and lips....
and back down to my breasts....
your hand traveling to my warm spot and you enter me teasingly at first....
then with more passion and desire...
and you whisper "I want you" as you linger kissing me...

It's all I can do to not seduce you right here in the parking lot....
but my hand goes to your hardness and starts to unzip your pants....
my legs trying to straddle you as you raise me to help....
oblivious to any parking lot traffic....
my hot warmth surrounding your hardness and my body starts to move on your hard cock....
and the passion started when you got off the plane has burst forth into unbridled fires and there's no stopping the sudden need to reach the edge fast - my hips meeting your thrusts...
faster and faster....
breathing uncertain....
moans escaping....
and I cry out as I reach orgasm and feel your hard cock throbbing and exploding inside of me....
and my muscles squeezing you - milking you of every drop....
you holding me onto you - lingering long enough to feel the afterglow of mating...
rubbing your hips into me...
sucking on my breasts as you do....
knowing the drive home will be much less risky once satisfied.....
only to start the process of teasing and touching in anticipation of what lies ahead at home.

Traffic is light and it's a good thing since you have opened my coat while I drive and your hands devouring my body making it ever so difficult to concentrate on the highway.
You tell me about your trip, stopping only to whisper what you're going to do to me next in my ear, and then carrying out your playful threats.

I pull into the driveway and we race to the house...
stumbling into the front door as you once again pull me to you and my coat seems to float from my body.
Crawling up the steps to the bedroom...me on my back...
you between my legs...
your clothes being tugged at and pulled and finally you've crawled out of them...
licking me, tasting me, kissing me as we reach the top of the stairs and you can no longer hold back and your hardness slams into me.
You hover over the top of me looking me in the eyes as you forcefully take me.
Reminding me that my man is home.

No comments: