Thursday, April 23, 2009

Eaten Under the Table

by Linda Chorlton
(October 2001)

I like to eat, and I like to be eaten, what girl doesn't. Last weekend I went on one of those "team-bonding" weekends that management consultants have been pushing hard over the last few years, to any firm daft enough to listen. An event can be anything from Go-Karting, with a Winner's Rostrum and Champagne bottle spraying, to forest Paint-balling or Laser Light shootouts, to even abseiling down your firm's own tower block. However, my employer, an international merchant bank, has more sense, and hired one of those Fell-walking weekends as an all-expenses paid "High Performance Award" weekend.

The lads are a team of four Acquistions and Mergers brokers, I am their P.A. or gopher. We left London at 8 am last Friday morning, and arrived at the hotel in the Derbyshire Peak District in time for lunch. There then followed, a Do's and Don'ts session, minor First Aid teaching, and an orienteering session about using maps and a GPS handheld. Then we were taken by LandRover to about 3 miles away, on the far side of Edale and told to walk back to base camp, as a taster for the 15 miler the next day. Off we went, all dressed up like hot water cisterns, to my horror, as I had splashed out on a particularly sexy pair of lace panties and trousers at Hermes with which to tease the boys, on the odd occasion that I might lead the pack.

They love VPL, you know, visible panty line! Saturday was the most fun that I have ever had in the open, WITH all my clothes on, for years. I am not going to bore you with any more details, except to say that we all managed the chosen three Peaks, including Kinder Scout, circumvented Lady Bower Lake, and got the train back from Hope to Edale - having spent too much time enjoying pints in every pub we could not manage to pass by. Five in all. Our excuse for getting the train? Well, it was getting dark. "Safety First".

The small rural hotel was empty except for us five, but as it was run by an old Etonian chum of the team leader, we were in for a meal to remember. Tom stuck his head into Jake's room and asked if we were ready to go to dinner. "Sure am," Jake said, jumping up and grabbing his sports coat. "Where to," we all asked, as we hurried down the long wood panelled staircase, towards Reception.

"I'm really tense today," he replied, "how about visiting The Under The Table Club?" Tom laughed and said, "Tense huh? Sounds good to me!" Talking shop until they entered the dining room, their tone quickly changed as the hostess asked what type of table they wanted.

"We all five want girls," Jake answered without hesitation, "that's okay with you, isn't it Lindy, you Boys ?!?" "Fine by me," we chorused, in blissful ignorance, while the waitress led us to a quiet corner table, in a private room, and drew curtains across the door, to prevent prying eyes, and said, "Please enjoy you dinner!"

Jake was by now removing his trousers and underpants, leaving him stark naked below his waist, so I I hiked up my dress and wriggled out of my nylons and lace underwear, my naked shaven pussy being clearly visible as I held my dress up and slipped into the large booth, followed immediately by Jake. The other chaps read the scene well, and took up the gauntlet - three smart lads, as I told you. They all settled into their seats and placed drinks orders.

The singularly unique thing about the Under The Table restaurant was what happened under your table during your meal. I spread my legs and waiting patiently for my girl to arrive, until finally feeling soft warm hands and a wet mouth moving up between my splayed legs while the mouth worked it's way up to my pussy and settled on my open vagina.

"Mine's here, Jake," I cooed. "Mine too," Jake rejoined, as he felt the tip of his penis being licked by a soft tongue and lips. Since Jake's pal had invented this specialty at his hotel last year, this had become the hottest place to eat in the North! Only specially inviteds were allowed. You got your choice of a male or female to suck you under the table while you sat eating dinner or just having a drink.

Corina, the manager's partner had recommended to Jake's wife that she should try a young girl, and although she had never had a female eat her pussy before, they talked her into it, and watching her cum by having her twat eaten by an eighteen year old girl. It was the highlight of that evening! Jake was sold on the idea. Who else could he get to enjoy this unique experience? I'm glad he awarded us a bonus.

We all worked long hours, in London, unsociable hours on American or Japanese timetables, with overseas trips included, and were always under a lot of pressure to perform, and as Jake liked to say, "Every day it's pull down your jockey's and get out the yard stick!"

Being under all that pressure to succeed, it was only natural that we needed a place to uncoil some of that energy, so when ever Jake felt tense or pushed, he could always rely on a good hard cum to take any edge off, allowing him to refocus his efforts on the problem at hand! For similar reasons we four others were thankful that Jake had some place he could go to that allowed him to relax.

We were unaware how he relieved that very basic tension which seemed to be omnipresent between his legs! As long as I can remember I was a masturbater girl and sometimes I would call Jake into my office and have him expose his large penis to me as I masturbated at my desk.

Jake would usually just stand there with his erection sticking out so I could get and eyeful while I frigged my slit, but once in a while though, he would let me suck the big stiffy until it came in my mouth! Now, however, I felt the need to be eaten out, and this became the best place to get it! I rarely got a girl licking my pussy, but, on this occasion, it just seemed like the girls had a more tender technique, and a more sensitive knowledge on how to satisfy a women's clit!

Leaning back now, all of us were soon off in a world of our own, Jake feeling his ball sack tighten, as he neared his cum, while I had slipped my hand inside my bra and was mindlessly tweaking my hardened nipples. All four of the boys were soon were cumming into the mouths of our under table hosts while I let go a deep guttral moan as my pussy flooded a torrent of juice.

Jake's body stiffened as he loosened a big load into the mouth of his hot little cocksucker! The other three members of the team, initially had been shaken by mine and Jake's disrobing, but were now well into the swing of things in the adjacent, but secluded booths, I could hear that. "God that was good," I stammered!

"For me too," Jake replied! "I gotta go to the Ladies," I said, as I slid out of the booth and headed to the bathroom at the rear of the bar. Inside the Ladies were two girls and two boys, all of whom were there to help with any personal hygiene problems that any of the patrons may have had.

One of the girls asked, "May one of us help you Ma'am?" I nodded and asked her to join me in the stall. After closing the door behind us, the girl asked what she could do for me. "After I pee, could you please use a warm damp cloth to clean my vagina, and then use your tongue on my crack?" I asked.

The girl smiled and nodded yes. When I had finished peeing, I stood up and held my dress above my waist so that my vagina was exposed while the young girl gently used a wash rag to dab the folds of my pussy whilst I sighed and leaned against the wall. Pussy received it's bath. "All done Ma'am, said the girl, "Would you like me to use my tongue now?"

"Yes, please," I begged! "Would madam like me to have one of the boys come in and show you his penis while I attend to your vagina,'" asked the girl?

I nodded my agreement, and soon a smooth skinned nineteen year old boy was in the stall pushing down his shorts. Out popped a slim hard penis that stuck straight up in the air! I moaned as the young girl ran her tongue up and down my wet slit, whilst the boy smiled at her and asked, "Would you like me to masturbate for you Ma'am?"

In a hoarse voice, I squeaked, "Oh god, please!" I watched with glassy eyes as the young boy worked his hand up and down his hard shaft, after a short while the boy said, "Tell me when you're going to cum, and I'll ejaculate my sperm for you, okay?!?"

I could only nod my head, as I was now sweeping downhill, engulfed by another orgasm! The mouth on my pussy was relentless in it's attack on my clit, I was now being hurtled uncontrollably to another cum load!

As my clit started to explode, she said in a wavering voice to the boy, "S-shoot it now, I'm c-c- cumming with her, too!"

As her cunt began its spasmodic contractions, the boy looked her in the eye, and then sprayed a heavy load of cum into the air, while beating his young meat shamelessly in front of me, the older lady. I, by now totally spent, slumped down on the toilet gasping for breath.

"Was that all right Ma'am," the girl asked? "Excellent, just excellent," I gushed. Your experience belies your years, girl.

When I got back to the table, Jake was all dressed and paying the bill. "A long time in the Ladies, weren't you, we were going to organise a search party." he said with a twinkle in his eye? Slapping his arm, I shouted to all four of them, "Last man standing at the bar tonight gets to have me fuck him properly, whilst I'm wearing a maid's uniform!"

I'm not going to tell you who won. Drunk he may have been, rock hard and filled me full of jizm he most certainly did. None of the others knew who it was either - too far gone to notice!

No comments: