Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sound of His Voice

(October 2001)

It all began with a simple phone call, the sound of a voice I knew could give me what I wanted. The phone rang and I answered it without a clue of what was about to happen. The deep brown, silky voice that came over was just what I'd always dreamed of hearing.

Thoughts of what this man looked like ran through my mind, and I found myself wishing he was here with me now. He began with a "Hello" and "I can't believe I'm doing this" but he was.

In his voice I could feel his arms around me. We talked a little just to get to know each other a little better, then the question came, "When can we meet"? I'd got Butterflies in my stomach, by now, and I could not wait any longer to put a face to this dreamy, sexy voice,so I agreed to a date the following weekend. I flew down and as soon as I got off the plane his blue eyes let me know who he was. I ran into his arms and immediately felt like I did whilst talking to him on the phone.

Letting his tongue go deep in my throat, I could feel the wetness already seeping between my legs and boldly suggested the Hotel room. Off we went together, to really get to know each other. On the way over in the taxi he slid his hand up my skirt, where to his suprise I wore no panties, and he began to touch and stroke me like I had never been touched there before.

We arrived at the hotel and as soon as we got to our room we began to kiss with the most ultimate pleasure that a kiss can give. His hands stroking and mecaressing me, making me feel like I could stay there forever in his arms. Gentle words entered my head, making me feel so loved and cared for.

The he slowly removed my dress as I unzipped his pants. I sat him down and slid his thick rod into my mouth and began to suck and lick the bobby's helmet, till he said to let it go, and I took all his jizm ,that I could manage to swallow, down my throat, letting the the rest dribble down upon my breasts. He wanted to return the pleasure, so he slowly began kissing me and sucking on my breasts. He began licking me and making me feel like I was about to explode.

I could not take it anymore to I begged him to let me have it all. I felt his stiffy teasing my labia, up and down, and side to side at first, but then darting inside my love canal, which snatched at every insertion, trying to drag his rod up to my G-spot. I have a horse, at home, and I know how men like to be ridden by a woman, so I laid him down on his back and began to give him the ride of his life.

First off, I faced him, allowing him to fondle my firm, but pendulous tits, and then to tweak and kiss the nipples. As a special treat, I swivelled round, without uncoupling, and gave him the sight and sound of my cunt as it puckered and sucked at his rampant dick inside my slit.

This was too much for him to bear and he yelled out that he couldn'yt hold it anymore and came in an even more violent ejaculation. Men are voyeurs, and this position is one I save for that special occasion, my finest treat. Moaning and begging for more he could not believe all that had just happened between us.

He told me that if he died there and then, that this was the best moment of his life, and he would take the memory to his grave. I like compliments, but that was a big turn on to me.

Guess I got ten out of ten. As we lay there relaxed and feeling so satisfied, he said, "By the way my name is Matt" We began laughing and we both knew this would not be our last meeting. -----

No comments: