Sunday, April 26, 2009

Me and Frank Part 2

by (December 2001)

Well I’ve now been with Frank for more than 4 years and during that time we tried our best to go off together for a short holiday whenever he had the opportunity but sometimes his wife did wish to follow him and that left me frustrated and lonely waiting for his return. However whenever we had the chance to go off together it always turned out so exciting and enjoyable for me (and I guess for Frank also).

A couple of years ago I went with him to New York. He had to meet with a very old client of the company and when he told me that his wife didn’t want to accompany him I quickly offered myself as replacement saying that I could do some shopping for a dinner dress as I had been invited to a colleague’s wedding dinner the next month. He was only going to meet that client for a couple of hours and so we made plans to be away for three days.

We left on Monday afternoon but couldn’t go together as Frank’s wife was sending him to the airport and so I got my boyfriend to send me there saying that I had to meet a friend. We couldn’t even be together at the airport as his wife knows me and so I waited until the very last minute before going into the waiting lounge. However we met up once we boarded the plane.

The flight took a few hours and was uneventful and we duly arrived at JFK on time but then the problems started. At first we had to queue for such a long time for a taxi, apparently a few flights had arrived at the same time and we queued for more than an hour before finally getting into a taxi.

Then on the drive into the city there was a massive traffic jam and we stuck in it for what seemed like hours. Frank had booked us into a suite at a Manhattan hotel and by the time we arrived, our nerves were frayed and we were so tired and frustrated and all, we went straight up to our room and decided that we wouldn’t be going out for dinner and would instead rely on room service.

Of course, as usual for me, as soon as we had locked the door I stripped off my clothes and it was such a great relief to be free that way, and then only did I unpack for the both of us. I had only brought 2 changes of clothes, a one piece dress and a skirt and top outfit, only that and nothing else, the only panty I had was the one which I was wearing, so there wasn’t much for me to unpack but of course Frank had a much more complete wardrobe which I unpacked for him.

It was a very comfortable suite and the bathroom was luxurious so I suggested to Frank we have a bath together to be followed by a romantic dinner so we didn’t have to go anywhere. He readily agreed but he said he wanted to play with my body first, adding that he felt so frustrated to be so near me and not be able to do anything to me, first on the plane and then at JFK and the taxi ride.

My reply was that I was already naked and ready for whatever his heart desired, so I lay down on the bed and gave myself up to his desires, he was on top of me and started to kiss my face and lips down to my neck and then my tits, all the time his hands were roaming over my naked body touching and caressing me. I responded the same way and was kissing him back but since he was still fully dressed I threw my arms around his neck and just lay back to enjoy and savor his expert treatment.

This is what I enjoy with Frank, he’s willing to spend the time and effort to get me fully aroused and I don’t think there’s anything that he wouldn’t do to me for our enjoyment, I must add that I feel exactly the same about giving pleasure to him, there were countless times that he spent at least a couple of hours bringing me to climax using his expert hands and mouth, there wasn’t an inch of my body that he hadn’t, at one time or another, touched, kissed or licked.

As I have said before, my body is for Frank to enjoy and my greatest pleasure is to know that I’m sincerely giving myself up to his enjoyment. Frank continued caressing me, fondling me and kissing me all over my naked body and I was soon writhing with pleasure on the bed, he now moved between my legs and started to lick and suck on my cunt, nibbling on my cunt lips and I held his head tight and thrust myself up towards him.

I felt him insert a finger into my ass hole which brought me to higher peaks of sensation until I was begging him to make me cum. Finally he held my ass with both hands and lifted it higher and he was flickering his tongue around the area of my cunt, every now and then pushing it inside and I came so hard, with a shudder, I could feel the waves of pleasure spread out from my cunt flowing all over my body. When I looked down I saw Frank squating between my legs holding on to my ass cheeks and with a grin on his face which was covered with my cunt juices. I immediately got up and crawled over to him and started licking his face to clean off my juices.

Then we lay down together with him holding me in his arms and asking whether he satisfied me, of course I replied in the affirmative, adding that he always satisfied me whatever he did. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me but he declined saying that we should be ordering room service so that our dinner would be ready by the time we finished our bath.

Frank picked up the phone and ordered our dinner, including a bottle of wine, while I went into the bathroom to draw our bath. I sprinkled the salts liberally into the filling tub and the room was soon was enveloped with steam and smelled wonderful and then I went out back into the bedroom to undress Frank, I just loved doing this.

I told him to stand still and took off his jacket and tie and then his shirt followed by his undershirt, all the time giving him small kisses on the parts that I exposed. Now knelt down in front of him and unbuckled his belt slowly pulling his pants down when I realized that I wouldn’t be able to remove his pants as he still had his shoes on.

So I told him to put his hands on my shoulder for support while I took off his shoes and socks, kissing his feet when they were off. Finally I removed his pants but not his drawers and could see that his cock was erect and pushing it up. I playfully asked whether I should take off his drawers or leave them on, I don’t have to tell you his reaction! After pulling off his drawers I rubbed my face into his crotch feeling his pubic hairs on my cheeks and then licked his balls and on up to his cock.

Then I slowly took his cock fully into my mouth and felt his hands at the back of my head holding it still while his cock started to grow some more in my mouth. He asked me if it wasn’t time to take our bath but obviously I couldn’t answer, my mouth was filled with his cock and the best I could do was glance up at him and try to smile. At last he allowed me to let his cock go and we walked into the bathroom together lowering ourselves gingerly into the hot sweet smelling water. We ignored the sponges left by the hotel in the bathroom and used our hands to lather each other’s body not leaving a single inch untouched, we even cleaned each other asses, inside and out and my cunt was also given a thorough job. It wasn’t because we were concerned about our body’s cleanliness but it was just another excuse to have our hands on each other’s body.

After that we lay quietly in the still warm water at opposite ends of the tub, just lying down and soaking, forgeting the rest of the world. Our peace was disturbed by the ringing of the doorbell, Frank said that should be the waiter with our dinner. I was still feeling langurous and so told him to open the door and to call me when he wanted to start dinner.

He pulled on a bath robe and left me alone still soaking in the tub. I must have dozed off for a few minutes because I awoke to find that the bath water was now cold so I got up and walked straight out into the living room, stark naked. I suddenly realized that the waiter was still in our room, he was showing Frank the bottle of wine we ordered and they were discussing its merits. He turned around and must have got a shock seeing a naked and wet woman walking into room but Frank was nonchalant about the whole matter and called me over to ask what I thought about the wine.

Seeing Frank so unconcerned about my nakedness, I just walked over and stood between them to take a look at the bottle of wine. I think the waiter was very disconcerted with me standing next to him and he just kept quiet while Frank and I had a short discussion.

Of course I didn’t know anything about wine quality or things like that, all I knew is that I generally felt very good and mellow after a couple of glasses. Also I knew that Frank derived great pleasure from exposing my naked body to others so I just played along with him, now he handed the bottle back to the waiter and asked that he opened it for us and I moved even closer pretending to be interested.

He eventually managed to get the bottle opened and poured out a small quantity into a glass and was about to offer it to Frank for a taste but I caught hold of his hand saying that I wished to do the tasting. Now I moved directly in front of him and took the glass from his trembling hand and brought it to my mouth and took a sip.

I told him it was perfect and so now Frank asked me to sign the bill. I was still dripping wet and told the waiter to hold on while I went into the bathroom to get a towel to dry my hands. I came back into the living room drying my hands with the towel and then threw it on the couch, still remaining naked. After signing the bill I walked the waiter to the door and opened it for him, standing there while he walked over to the elevators.

As I turned to return to our room, one of the doors further along the corridor opened and a couple came out, I’m sure they must have seen me as I turned but I was impatient to get back to Frank and so just closed and locked the door. Frank was sitting at the dining table, still in the bath robe and he told me to move my ass over so that we could start dinner.

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss telling him thank you for washing me earlier and allowing me to show off my body to the waiter, he just sat there with a big grin on his face. Throughout dinner we were talking about the effect I had on the waiter and we had a good laugh over the whole incident. Now Frank told me that his appointment with his client was at 10.00 am the next day and expected that they would complete their business by noon. He told me to sleep in late and then I should go over to his client’s office and j

oin them for lunch and added that I should use the one piece dress that I had brought, with nothing under it. I reminded him that I had only 1 pair of panties which I had worn on our trip here and which I would wear again on our trip home, I didn’t bring any other lingerie with me.

He was very happy with this saying that his client, who was also a good friend, would so envious knowing that he had complete access to me. We enjoyed the bottle of wine with our dinner and when we finished eating we realized that there was still about two glasses left for each of us. When I asked Frank why he hadn’t ordered any dessert, he gave me a great big smile and said that I was his dessert and I responded that it was fine with me and I would be having him for dessert. We got up from the dining table and I cleared it up putting all the plates etc onto the trolley and asked Frank to open the door for me to put the trolley in the corridor.

He held the door open while I pushed the trolley out, I was still bare assed naked, and placed it at the side of the corridor just outside our suite. As I was doing so the elevator door opened and a couple came out.

They had a double take, not believing what they saw, an elderly man holding the room door open while a naked woman was pushing a trolley. I just smiled at them and didn’t make any effort to enter our room but just stood there, the man (they were an elderly couple, I guess around Frank’s age) made as if he wanted to come over but the woman pulled him away. Both Frank and I entered our suite laughing quietly. I felt so wicked and wanton letting people see me naked like that and I knew Frank enjoyed showing off my body to strangers.

As soon as Frank closed and locked the door, he grabbed me and pulled me on to the couch. I started to fumble at his robe but he stopped me saying that he wanted to just play with my body and enjoy me that way si I leaned back on the couch to give him total and comlete access to my body. He now proceeded to kiss and touch me all over, I think he didn’t leave any part of me untouched and unkissed, while his hands were roaming all over me he would be kissing the other parts. I was very soon fully aroused again and responding the only way I knew how, my hands slipped under the robe, which soon was removed, and also caressed and kissed him back.

By this time Frank was kneeling on the floor between my legs and I felt his talented tongue lick around my cunt area and slowly entered it, I was bucking my hips up to increase the pressure on my clitoris at the same time rubbing my cunt into his face, then I felt a finger being slowly pushed into my ass hole. I was now lying on the couch with my head on the arm rest, my left leg on the floor and my right leg on the couch and bent at the knee. Frank was still kneeling on the floor between my legs and eating me and I grabbed his head with both my hands to pull him even closer to me and at the same time was wriggling my hips rub my cunt harder against his face.

This couldn’t go on for too long and I was soon having another almighty orgasm, thrusting my cunt upwards and pulling his head down so that his face was buried in my cunt, screaming out that I was cumming. When I finally calm down I looked over at Frank with a smile and telling him how wonderful I felt, I saw that his face was again covered with my cunt juices. I got up and pulled him by his cock, which was semi erect now, to the bedroom and quickly climbed in. Then I pushed him on to his back and lay on top licking his face clean again before turning to face his feet and straddling his face with my cunt right in front of him.

This way I could start sucking on his cock while he ate my cunt again. My two hands held onto his balls and base of his cock while I slowly licked it from the base upwards and played my tongue all over the head before pushing it into my mouth until I could feel his pubic hairs against my mouth and nose then I started to suck his cock.

At the same time Frank had pulled me by my ass so that my cunt was clamped over his mouth again and he was licking me from my cunt right to my puckered ass hole. After a few licks he would push his tongue into either my cunt or ass hole and use his fingers to fuck the other hole.

When I felt his cock grow hard in my mouth, I quickly got up and turned to face him, now I straddled his groin area and then holding his cock in my hand slowly sat down on him so that his cock entered my cunt slowly. When I felt him fully inside me, I placed my hands on either side of his head and began to ride his cock slowly and steadily, allowing myself to feel his cock going in and out of my cunt.

Frank was moaning with pleasure, every now and then he would thrust his hips up to meet my down stroke and we were soon moving in time with each other. In this position my small tits were hanging right in front of his face and now I told him to play with them.

He readily complied, first kissing and sucking on my sensitive nipples and then used his hands to squeeze and fondle them. After every few strokes I would lean further down so that we could kiss each other on the lips and also let our tongues exchange licks and saliva. I kept up this steady movements and whenever I felt that he would be cumming I stopped, leaving his cock in my cunt and only using my cunt muscles to squeeze his beautiful cock.

However this couldn’t last long and soon he caught hold of my waist to keep me still and he started to thrust himself in and out of my cunt, I knew he would be cumming soon and so prepared myself. When I felt his juices spurting in my cunt I too had another orgasm, just sitting there and grinding myself on his cock. After we finished I just collapse on him into his arms and we just lay quietly savoring our mutual pleasures.

After a short while he turned me so that we were lying beside each other and also in each other’s arms. This was the best part of getting fucked by Frank, after we cum together he’ll continue to hold me in his arms and we’ll talk, usually quietly, practically whispering to each other.

It’s so romantic and very gratifying for me and that’s the main reason why I’m willing to break off with my boyfriends so that I don’t have to stop seeing Frank. Tonight we talked about our trip here and then about how I teased the waiter and also allowed some other people to see my naked body. Then we made some more plans for the next day.

Earlier Frank had asked me to meet him and his friend for lunch and he reminded me not to use any underwear, which I had also earlier agreed to. He told me his friend would probably try to come on to me and I wasn’t to discourage him in anyway, adding that this guy was a very old client of the company and also a good friend of his.

I agreed that his friend could touch and feel me up. As we talked, the trip and tiredness and also the wine we consumed took over and we drifted off to sleep, I had my arms around Frank and he had one hand on my tit and the other between my legs, I had my face buried at his throat. I enjoyed a restful sleep and awoke to the feeling that something was being shoved into my cunt. When I opened my eyes I realized that Frank was fondling my cunt and trying to insert his fingers into it so I just spread my legs wider apart and kissed his neck to let him know that I was awake.

Then both of us looked down between my widepsread legs and saw that my juices had dried during the night and my cunt hairs were plastered against my skin. I asked Frank’s permission to wash myself so that he would be able to have a fresh clean cunt for his enjoyment but he refused saying that I could take a bath after he left for his meeting later.

We started kissing each other and soon there was no problem for Frank to push his fingers into my cunt, I was getting aroused and my cunt, accordingly, got wet. Forget about morning breath and all, those things didn’t bother us, we were too into enjoying each other nothing else mattered.

Frank finger fucked me until I had my first orgasm of the day then he got up and went into the bathroom for a shower telling me to order breakfast. Waking up this way made me feel so close and precious to Frank, he frequently tells me that I am the most precious thing he has, and to be able to wake up in my lover’s arms and then prepare him to go out into the world makes me so happy and feel so wanted.

Our breakfast arrived but this time Frank didn’t tell me to expose myself as it was a waitress who delivered it, he told me to go into the bedroom while he signed the check and only called me out after she had left. After breakfast I saw him to the door and kissed him goodbye at the opened room door, however, luckily or unluckily, nobody came by as I stood in the nude kissing Frank goodbye. After he had left, I finished my coffee and then pushed the trolley out into the corridor and found that the waitress was passing by. I just stood at the open door, nude, and told her to take the trolley away, I don’t know what she was thinking but just at that time the elderly couple from last night walked by and saw me.

This time the woman just turned her head away but the man did wish me good morning, I smiled and returned his morning wishes and stood there while they walked over to the elevators, the waitress following along. I continued standing naked at the doorway, smiling at them, until the elevator arrived and they all got in before going back into our suite. Now alone in our suite, I went into the bathroom and ran the bath, while waiting for it to fill up I brushed my teeth and thoroughly cleaned my mouth.

Then I again added bath salts liberally into the warm water before slowly getting in, I soaked myself and then slowly cleaned my body, even to the extent of cleaning my other two orifices. I had a very strong suspicion what Frank would require me to do with his client and wanted to make sure my entire body, both inside and outside, was clean and nice smelling for them. I spent about half an hour washing and cleaning myself before I was satisfied and then got out to dry myself.

Then I went back into the bedroom and started to apply make up to my face, as usual I don’t use a lot of make up but just a slight brush of lipstick and powder on my cheeks and then a little bit of eye liner, Frank doesn’t like me applying too much on my face because he frequently licks it when we’re in bed. I then took out the dress I had brought along, the one piece that Frank had told me to use. It was basically a summer dress, made of cotton and polyester and only held up by spaghetti straps. It covered me from the top of my tits to just above my knees but there’s a slit along both sides halfway up my thighs. It was a bit loose at the top but very tight around my ass, this is due to my body shape, small tits and huge ass, according to some of my ex-boyfriends I look like a pear.

It was basically yellowish in color but there were huge geometric designs all over, however I knew that it was very obvious to anybody giving me closer look that I didn’t have anything under it, this I knew from the previous expereince when I dressed this way going out with my ex-boyfriends. When I was dressed I went out of the suite and took the elevator down and then took a slow walk to Frank’s client’s office. It was only two blocks from our hotel and that was the main reason Frank had chosen this particular hotel.

As I walked alone along the streets of Manhattan, I was aware that both men and women were starring at me, I’m very sure most of them were noticing my lack of underclothes and I really felt like a slut, it made me feel so wonderful. It didn’t make me long to cover the two blocks, even with my slow walk, and I was soon at the front of the building, I went straight in and headed for the bank of elevators and waited with the rest of the people.

Here, inside the building, I could feel people talking and wondering who I was and who I was going to see, it actually made me feel even better than walking on the streets. Anyway I was soon whisked up to my floor and entered the office. The receptionist smiled at me when I told her I was there to see this person, apparently he was the President of the company and I think he had left word that I was expected.

A young lady about my age, but of course dressed very conservatively, came out and brought me to the President’s office. When I entered Frank and his friend stood up together and the young lady left me there so I walked across the expanse of the office towards the two men. Frank introduced me to his friend and I was soon calling him Tom, he offered me a drink and, without thinking, I replied that I would have whatever they were drinking. It turned out to be scotch, not my favorite drink, but anyway I only sipped at it. Frank told me that they had finished their business and Tom had made a reservation for the three of us at his favorite downtown restaurant for lunch, and we would be going there after our drinks.

He sat down in an armchair and directed me to the sofa opposite him and then Tom came over and sat down next to me. It was a really plush leather sofa and when I sat down I really went in deep into it, my dress rode up my thighs but as Tom was sitting really close to me I didn’t bother to pull it down. He was asking me about myself, Frank was sitting opposite just observing us, and kept on touching my shoulders and knees but I had been told to allow him to do so by Frank the night before and so I just turned and smiled at him, showing him I didn’t mind his attentions at all.

Actually I was feeling great, here were two rich and powerful men entertaining me and wanting to please me, of course Frank has been doing so for some time now but Tom was new, I had just met him and he was showing so much interest in me. We were sitting there, Frank was quiet, but Tom was asking a lot of questions, I wasn’t too keen on my scotch and so put it down on the table and when Tom next put his hand on my knee I took hold of it with both my hands and held it close to me and continued talking to him.

When I glanced over to Frank I saw that he was smiling with approval at this, and Tom kept his big hand still, in my hands which I had now placed in my lap and was playing with his fingers. I guess we were there for about an hour when the earlier young lady came in to inform Tom that his limo was ready. Tom told us that it would be a short drive over to the restaurant and he leaned over to kiss my cheek before pulling me up, we were standing very close to each other and I released his hand so that I could balance myself by putting my hands on his chest.

I guess he must be around six feet tall and so I only reached to about the bottom of his throat, when he put his arms around me I didn’t move away at first but looked up to him and smiled before turning around to walk to the door. He opened the door for me and, instead of holding his hand at the small of my back to guide me, placed his hands on my ass and I held onto his arm with both of my hands. When we reached the street Tom’s limo was waiting for us, Frank told Tom to enter first so that I would be sitting between the two men and with this reason, Tom didn’t say anything but just got in. However when it was my turn to enter and as I bent over, Frank lifted up my dress so that I ended up sitting on my bare ass with my dress bunched up around my waist.

As soon as Tom told his driver our destination, he put up the divider so that the three of us had some privacy. Now I tunred to Frank and asked him why he lifted up my dress, before he could answer, Tom said he wanted to see what was beneath my dress and I replied there was only me. Frank told Tom that I rarely used any underwear and after saying this he told me to slide my ass to the edge of the seat and spread my legs.

Of course when I did this both of them could see my nakedness and Frank told Tom that it would be alright to touch me, he didn’t need further encouragement and soon had his hand on my cunt and was playing with my cunt hairs and lips. I smiled at him but turned to Frank and said that it was a horrible way for him to treat his girlfriend, letting another man play with her cunt, Frank told Tom to just ignore me saying that I enjoyed having my cunt fondled in this way.

Now Tom used the intercom in the limo to instruct his driver to drive around a bit before going to the restaurant. He was soon finger fucking me, I could feel two fingers in my cunt and then another was rubbing against my clitoris, I told him that would soon make me cum and I would be walking around extremely wet, he told me not to worry and increased the speed and pressure on my cunt. It didn’t take too long before I started to cum and was bucking my hips against his hand, at the same time clutching his arm with both of my hands. When I finished cumming, I told the both of them that I was so very wet which, in turn, would also make my dress wet so Tom told me to lift it up around my waist so that I would be sitting on my bare ass, and he immediately pulled it so I had to raise my ass from the seat to let him do it.

By now we had arrived at the restaurant and Frank got out first and then I slided over to the door and as I was getting out I realized that a few of the pedestrians walking past must have seen me with my legs spread wide and my dress bunched up around my waist giving them a direct view to my wet cunt. I’m sure Frank noticed this but I saw him with a huge grin on his face so I knew that he must be so happy to see me exposing myself this way that I didn’t have the heart to pull my dress down.

Tom had gotten out at the other side and he was now standing next to us, when I stood up my dress fell down by itself and so I was no longer exposing my cunt to all and sundry. We walked into the restaurant together.

I guess Tom must be a regular and valued customer because as the maitre’d was about to show us to his favorite table, Tom stopped him and requested for a booth table at the back saying that we wished to have some privacy and the maitre’d immediately complied. He showed us to a booth table right at the back of the restaurant, Tom guided me to sit between the wall and him consigning Frank to the opposite seat, as I was sitting down he lifted up my dress saying that it would be better for me to sit on my bare ass to avoid getting my dress wet, the maitre’d just stood there expressionless and I can’t imagine the thoughts going through his mind! Anyway our waiter came and we ordered our meal, Tom insisted on a bottle of champagne saying that we should celebrate our meeting and also that he made me cum for the first time, a little imp prompted me to ask if he was planning to make me cum again. His response was to slide closer to me and put his left arm around my waist to give me a kiss on my cheek and saying that he was willing to make me cum as many times as I wish, the waiter just looked on impassively. All of us ordered a simple meal and we soon finished eating and got ready to leave.

Throughout the meal Tom paid very close attention to me, frequently asking if I wanted anything else and how I found the food, I knew he was trying to impress and seduce me and I just played along, Frank had already given me my instructions and I wasn’t going to deny Tom anything. Also he had placed his hand between my thighs and was fondling me, of course this was very easy since my dress was bunched up around my waist and I was sitting on my bare ass, I mentioned this to Frank and he asked me what I wanted him to do about it, my reply was he should do nothing and that I was just telling him what his friend was doing to me.

He was further encouraged when Frank started telling about my being naked when a waiter was serving our dinner last night. As we were walking out of the restaurant Tom suggested that we go over to an apt he kept in Manhattan explaining that he needed a regular place to stay during the frequent times he couldn’t go home and had to spend the night in the city.

Apparently he spent a couple of nights a week in the city and so he found it more convenient than a hotel. Both Frank and I agreed to go over and so he instructed his chauffeur to drive us there. When we arrived there I found that it was exactly as he had described it, small and just like a hotel suite but, of course, luxuriously furnished and very comfortable. As soon as he closed the door, Frank asked him if he wanted me to be naked, he said yes and came over to me and slipped off the straps of my dress so that it fell down around my ankles and all I had to do was step out of it leaving me naked except for my high heels. As I raised my legs to remove my high heels, Tom told me to keep it on so that he could see me walking around with my ass wobbling. However he didn’t allow me to walk around first, he came over and put his arms around me, pulling me against him and started to kiss me, when I felt his tongue pushing into my mouth I just parted my lips slightly to accept it and sucked on it. We kissed for a couple of minutes then he released my lips, but with his arms still around me, turned to Frank saying that he wanted me and whether Frank had any objections.

Of course Frank replied that he was welcomed to use me anyway he wished and when I heard that I snuggled into Tom’s throat, licking and kissing him there and then nibbling at him. I knew he was having difficulty controlling himself when he pushed me away and said that he wanted to give me a tour of the apt, and with this he started to strip off his clothes until he was only in his briefs, he said that he felt too self conscious to be completely naked so I replied that I was also not completely naked with my pair of high heels on, he just smiled. Frank just took off his jacket saying he wasn’t interested in any tours, he walked over to bar and poured himself a shot of scotch and then went to sit down on an armchair with a magazine saying that he would be alright and that Tom and I could do whatever we wished.

Tom did show me around the apt, it wasn’t very big but he took a long time doing so since he wanted to kiss and fondle me every now and again, by this time I was aroused and responded the way I knew he liked. In the kitchen, when he opened the refrigerator I bent down to see what was inside and got a finger in my ass hole for that, when we walked out to the balcony and he kissed me I must have responded so well that he pushed a couple of fingers into my cunt and finger fucked me in my cunt for a while right out there.

Of course I allowed him to do as he wished and he really made full use of the opportunity. Finally we went into the bedroom, but he led me to the bathroom first, there was a huge bathtub and all the fittings were really luxurious. When we got back into the bedroom, he pushed me on the bed and was on top of me, his hands roaming all over my body and he was kissing my face and everywhere else, I was also doing the same to him and finally managed to pull off his briefs and saw he had a lovely cock, circumcised about 7" long and I could easily put my forefinger and thumb around it. I got off the bed to kneel on the floor between his legs and started to suck him off while using my hands to massage his balls until he was groaning.

It was now that I decided to tease him a little and got up, I insisted that we go out to the living room so that Frank could give me permission to proceed further. I led him out by his cock, pulling it and him along with both my hands and when Frank looked surprised on seeing us, I casually mentioned that I thought Tom wanted to fuck me and do all sorts of things to me and asked him whether I had his permission. He understood my teasing Tom and immediately stood up and told Tom that he could do anything he wished so long as he was present and watching.

I noticed that Tom wasn’t too happy with that because his cock lost a little of its hardness, but when I squeezed it and told him to quickly agree, he nodded his head. Now I led the way back into the bedroom, again leading Tom by his cock with Frank following along behind.

I pushed Tom so that he was sitting on the edge of the huge bed and got down on the floor between his legs again and started to rub my face in his crotch, I could feel his cock now start to grow harder again so I looked up at him with a smile on my face and his cock against my cheek and asked him if he wanted me to continue.

His reply was to shove his cock into my mouth and then, holding my head with both his hands, push it to and fro so that he was fucking my mouth. In this position I was powerless to do anything but could hear Frank giving Tom encouragement, telling him to fuck my mouth hard and fast and to make sure that he gave me all his cock juice. It didn’t take too long before I felt Tom start to shoot his load into my mouth, I heard Frank tell him to release my head and then I could quickly swallow his cum. It seemed to take some time before he finished and after removing my mouth from his cock, I licked it clean saying that I didn’t want to miss anything. I now got on to Tom’s lap and asked him if he liked what we just did, he could only grin sheepishly so I turned to tell Frank that I was very sure Tom enjoyed the blow job I gave him.

Now I turned back to Tom and “whispered” to ask him whether he wanted to fuck me, Frank heard it and nearly shouted out that Tom should accept my offer. Before he could do anything, I grabbed hold of his cock saying that I wanted it hard and in my cunt and now started to rub my whole body against him. He grabbed hold of me and told me that he was going to fuck my brains out! I pushed him on the bed onto his back and climbed on top of him and turned into a 69 position and without saying anything else I gobbled his whole cock into my mouth. He was not fully erect because of my recent blow job and so I managed to take the full length into my mouth and as I continued to suck on it, I could feel it growing longer and harder.

At the same time I had my legs spread wide apart just above his face and he didn’t need me to tell him what to do, he pulled me down by my ass and soon had his lips kissing my cunt lips and I also felt his tongue probing my cunt. Frank came over to us telling him to lick up to my ass hole, which he dutifully did even to the extent of poking a finger into my ass hole. Soon I was grinding my cunt into his face and sucking on his cock at the same time and it didn’t take too long before I felt Tom fully erect and hard.

I now turned around to face him and then slowly lowered myself down on to his cock, Frank was holding my cunt open and I held onto his cock, guiding it into my cunt. When I felt him fully inside me, I started to ride his cock, pumping myself up and down, both my hands were on either side of his head, my tits were hanging down dangling in front of him and so he just grabbed them and sucked and kissed them.

After a couple of minutes I kept still, just sitting on Tom with his cock still hard inside me and I leaned down to kiss him and also to lick his face clean of my cunt juices, this made him buck up and down and soon he held me in his arms and he was pumping his cock in and out of my cunt. I remained still until I felt him tense up and grab my waist so I knew he was about to cum. Now I again started to ride him, and during the up stroke, I gripped his cock with my cunt muscles until just the head was left inside.

It didn’t take too long before I felt him shooting his jism into my cunt, I could feel it spurting out its juices and this made me orgasm also. After that we just lay there on the bed, I was still lying in Tom’s arms and he also had his right leg thrown over my lower legs, his right hand was also roaming all over my body, he wasn’t trying to arouse me but was just gently caressing me, just showing me and Frank just how much he had enjoyed the sex we just had.

I knew he wanted more but had to rest for the time being and I, too, needed to rest myself. Frank just sat beside the bed looking at what Tom was doing, I knew he was excited but he didn’t want to disturb Tom enjoying my body. Slowly through my mind I realized that Tom was asking Frank more about what he did to make me walk around naked when the waiter was serving us last night, he also wanted to know more about the waiter’s reaction when I walked naked to open the room door for him. So Frank explained that I enjoyed exposing myself and he encouraged me in this and that both of us got a great big thrill fron my exhibitionism.

In fact, he went on to add, that it was now a habit for me not to use underwear when we go out so that I would always be ready to bare all. After a while, Frank told Tom that we had to leave as I had planned to go shopping for a dress for a dinner next month.

Tom asked us if we had any special store to go to or if we were just going to walk around looking for the dress, I replied that I didn’t have any fixed plan but would window shop and if I found something I liked that I would but it. The only condition was that the dress had to be formal wear as the wedding dinner was going to be held a club, I would be attending as a special guest of the bride so I wasn’t expecting to be with a partner.

Tom told us that he knew the owner of a very special boutique where I would have all the time to make my choice. He offered to but any dress for me but I turned to him and said that I wasn’t a whore that he had to but me gifts just because he had fucked me. Frank laughed out loud at this and when I demanded an answer he said that it sounded so funny for me to say such a thing to Tom seeing that I was lying naked in his arms with his cock juices inside me and that we were “on show” to him.

Well thinking about what Frank said made sense to me but Tom insisted that he be allowed to buy me a dress in appreciation of our very special first meeting, so I agreed. So all of us got up, Frank to go back out into the living room for his jacket and Tom to the bathroom to wash up and get dressed. When he invited me to take a shower with him, Frank objected saying that I shouldn’t be allowed to wash since I had a habit of walking around with somebody’s jism inside my cunt. So I went into the kitchen to clean up the glasses and things we had used and keep them away, I was still naked as Tom wanted to see me get dressed. While waiting for him to come out of the shower, I asked Frank whether he was happy with what Tom and I did, he assured me he was and when I asked whether he was going to lend me to Tom, he said no but that he was very sure Tom would want more of me later, I replied that I had no objections to letting Tom have his way with me and my only condition was that he (Frank) shouldn’t neglect me.

Finally Tom came out of the bedrrom and I saw that he was fully dressed and now I went into the bathroom, not to clean myself, but to clean it up. I put all the towels into a basket that Tom said was for soiled clothings which would be picked up by a cleaning lady and then also cleaned up the bathroom. I did all these still in the nude and the two men were just looking at me and also passing comments about my body, at one stage I had to stop to sit down so that they could observe both Tom’s and my juices oozing out of my cunt.

At last everything was to my satisfaction and so I went back into the bedrrom to apply some make up on, just a slight dusting of talc on my face and a little lipstick and eyeliner.

Then I brought my dress out and asked the two men if I should get dressed, they reluctantly agreed and after that we finally got back downstairs to wait for Tom’s limo to send us to his friend’s boutique.

To be continued……………..

I’ve so many more stories about Frank sharing me with other men and will be writing more for publication here. However I welcome feedback from any reader at

bevedavies@yahoo.com and will try to reply to those who write to me.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you'd prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and restaurants...

Then I encourage you to view this short video to unveil a weird secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

Facebook Seduction System...