Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Boss and the PA: A Developing Relationship - Part 1. By Henry

henryandanne@hotmail.com
(April 2001)

What follows is a true description of the relationship that has developed between my PA and me over the last few months. It isn't outrageous and it isn't fantasy, and it isn't yet complete - we are still exploring our limits and enjoyments.

I would be delighted to receive your comments, suggestions, and I would love to hear from any other lady PA's or their bosses with similar stories. You can email us on henryandanne@hotmail.com

I didn't realise on the day that Anne started as my PA that things would turn out the way they have. I am a director of a large international company, and my previous PA had left to take up a new post. Anne had been working in another department just down the corridor, and when I interviewed her for the PA role I felt she was ready for promotion, and more responsibility. She seemed willing, lively, enthusiastic, and keen to please.

At the time I didn't realise the significance of that judgement, but things have turned out to be very interesting indeed. She proved to be a very able PA, and quickly became a key partner in handling my office requirements. Perhaps at this point I should describe both Anne and me (Henry).

I am 45, slim, average looks, and what most people would describe as a successful businessman. In my current role I have responsibility for a major part of our corporation here in the UK and like most successful business people I guess I must have a dominant personality. I don't suffer fools gladly, but I am careful to look after the interests of my people.

Anne is 35, but could easily pass for 25 with a very "English" look - blond, blue eyes, slim, with a very pale complexion, a size 8, and very attractive. A personality that is lively, considerate, keen to learn, and keen to please. I cannot deny that her looks and personality influenced my decision at the interviews.

As I stated earlier our relationship was easy from the start, we got on well, she was good at her job, and she obviously enjoyed looking after me - she would bring me coffee as soon as I arrived in the office, update me on messages, actions, meetings, and so on. The relationship gradually became mildly flirtatious in the way that many office relationships do - I would comment on her outfit, compliment her on her new hair do and so on. I also loved looking at her legs - I am a "leg man"! but my only disappointment was that perhaps 50% of the time she would wear trouser suits.

The turning point in the relationship came over Christmas when I had taken her out for the traditional celebration lunch. It was really the first time we had spent several hours in each other's company alone. We got on really well, and somehow the conversation got round to relationships and sex.

I found out that her husband liked her to be dominant, to wear rubber and to whip him, but that she felt really uncomfortable with this. It became very clear to me that she had latent submissive tendencies and we discussed my thoughts on the subject.

Although she was reluctant to confirm this (never having tried it) it was clear that she did harbour such thoughts. I decided that it would be worthwhile putting my theories to the test. This was the turning point in our relationship. What now follows is a true description of how things have progressed since that lunch.

Given that I am a confirmed leg man I started by telling her that fact, and that she was therefore disappointing me when she wore trousers. I also explained that I really prefer my PA to wear skirts, and that stockings and suspender wearing would be my orders if it wasn't for PC policies.

Of course this then led to an agreed secret rule that she would give it a try - I did notice a slight flush as she said this. I must say that I wasn't disappointed because the very next day she was wearing a brown suede effect skirt noticeably shorter than any previous and to my trained eye it was clear that stockings were the order of the day.

Around 11.00 a.m. I had occasion to call her into my office to go through some arrangements, asking her to close the door behind her. Before she had a chance to sit down I commented that her legs were looking very attractive that she was wearing a nice skirt and was she wearing my preferred stockings and suspenders.

She coloured slightly and fairly quietly confirmed that she was. I then stated that I could see that her stockings were flesh coloured but what colour were her suspenders? A little bit more of a pink tinge to her cheeks, and the answer came back - "black"!

"Walk around the office so I can see your legs properly! Turn around so I can admire them from the back! Now walk towards me! Now away from me! Now a twirl!"

After a minor hesitancy she complied with my directions. I was beginning to enjoy myself and I believed that she was also beginning to enjoy the attention and the compliments interspersed with my directions. After a few minutes I decided to progress - "You are looking very sexy, your legs are superb in those stockings, your skirt is short enough to be interesting - now show me your stocking tops!"

She stopped in surprise at this - I thought she was going to refuse then she asked me "How?"

"I want you to pull the hem of your skirt up slowly until I tell you to stop and I want you to do it now or you will be in trouble!"

Anne looked me straight in the eye, slowly moved her arms to her side, took hold of the bottom of her skirt and gradually pulled it up her thighs. Because I was sitting and she was standing I had a lovely view, as slowly her legs were revealed, then as the dark bands at the tops of her stockings became visible my cock began to harden.

The clasps of her suspenders were next into vision, followed soon after by the white flesh that bulged sexily over the tops of her stockings. Sure enough, black suspenders were pressing tight against her flesh as the bottom of her skirt crept upwards.

My cock was by now straining against by business suit, I was nervous in case anyone decided they needed to talk to me, and I could see that Anne was flushed, her tongue was licking her dry lips, and she looked decidedly nervous as well. She didn't stop but continued to draw her skirt up her legs until the matching black lace of her panties came into view - they were very small, semi-sheer, and were pulled tight into the cleft at the tops of her legs.

Still I kept quiet until her skirt was around her waist and could be pulled up no further. For the first time Anne stood before me in a pose that was to become familiar.

Black court shoes with probably 3" heel, then those delicate ankles encased in flesh coloured stockings that carried on up her slim and shapely legs, past her knees and up to mid thigh. There they stopped in the familiar dark bands, held up by black lace suspenders with shiny metal clips, that continued up to the tops of her legs, underneath those black lace almost transparent panties, that simultaneously managed to hide and yet reveal the shape of her pudenda, and just revealed wisps of light coloured hair escaping at the side.

"Very good. Now I want you to turn around for me slowly so that I can examine you from all angles. I want to see you obediently revealing to me your underwear for the first time and I want you to understand that once we have finished with this display, I will be dictating to you certain rules about your future position as my PA. Now turn around as ordered."

I will certainly remember that first time that Anne stood in my office and slowly pirouetted for me. As she rotated I was able to admire her legs from the side, notice how she had attached her suspenders, and finally as she reached the point with her back to me, I called "Stop!"

She did so, and I could then drink in the sight - long legs, very shapely, slim, calves and thighs straining slightly as she kept her balance. She was revealing to me a most cock straining pair of cheeks; white, flawless, with tight suspender straps pinching each cheek, and her tiny panties disappearing as a thin wisp of lace between her cheeks.

I made her stand there for several moments before allowing her to complete her circle. Once she had returned to face me and I had made a very specific point of looking directly at her pussy region for several seconds I allowed her to pull her skirt down, compose herself, and then sit down in the chair she normally uses when we are going over letters, actions, meeting arrangements and so on.

"Anne you have had a good start to our experiment, I have very much enjoyed having you display yourself for my pleasure, you are very beautiful and sexy. You have absolutely fantastic legs, and that bum of yours is flawless, I have a hard-on, and I intend that we should continue with this experiment, but only with your agreement - did you enjoy it?"

Anne admitted reluctantly that she had been very nervous as she dressed that morning especially as she did not want her husband to notice her choice of underwear, she had been uncertain as to my intentions, and she had been extremely worried in case someone had come into my office.

She further admitted that she had also been incredibly turned on by her first (albeit minor) excursion into submissiveness and she did wish to continue to explore this previously untried trait in her character.

"For now, the simple rules will be as follows and I want you to write these down, then type them up for me in duplicate so that we can sign them for future reference" Slightly hesitantly, Anne, opened her note book, took up her pen, and waited for me to begin.

"Rule 1. Dress code - You will in future wear whatever I tell you to wear, whenever and wherever I tell you. In the absence of any specific direction you will not wear trousers, you will always wear stockings and suspenders, you will always wear shoes with heels, and you will always wear skirts or dresses that are above your knee. In addition you will always wear tops that have buttons whether that be blouses when wearing a skirt or your dress tops."

"Rule 2. Behaviour in my office - at least once every day you will prove to me that you are wearing the standard attire. Every time you are in this office in that seat you will ensure that I can see at least your stocking tops, and your suspender clips, and some amount of bare flesh at the tops of your stockings."

"Rule 3. Our relationship - you will carry on your executive PA duties with the same diligence and ability that you have exhibited to date. In addition, however, you will now agree to follow my instructions as issued, to the letter, without complaint, and without dissent. You also agree that you will allow me to determine any punishment that I deem appropriate in respect of any mistakes, misdemeanours, dissent or other behaviour that I find unsatisfactory."

"Rule 4. Behaviour in the building - you will not discuss our arrangements with anyone in the company unless I specifically tell you to or give you permission to. Equally you will discuss that relationship with anyone that I do tell you to." "Rule 4. Behaviour at home - You will not accede to any requests by your husband to take the dominant role in your sex life. You will accept instructions from me about behaviour I may wish you to adopt at home and you will carry out those behaviours to the best of your ability. Furthermore, you will be prepared to answer me in detail any questions that I may ask about your sex life away from this office"

"Finally, Anne, You will have the day off tomorrow to go shopping in London and you will acquire the following items - at least two skirts that are very short (much shorter than you would ever choose normally- one very tight, one very flared), at least two tops that are semi transparent, at least one pair of shoes with a minimum 5" heel, 6 pairs of stockings as follows - black, black with seam, flesh, flesh with seam, patterned, fishnet - two sets of underwear comprising bra, panties, suspenders, one set in black one set in red. Both sets will be daring, with tiny thong panties and quarter cup bras.

Finally you will acquire one dress that is semi-sheer with buttons all the way from neckline to hem. These items are to be brought here to the office the day after, and are to be used at my direction only."

"Now go and type up the rules, sign one copy for me before you go tonight and I will inspect the items you buy the day after tomorrow. Do not forget the new dress code rules!"



Part 2 follows:

The Boss and the PA; A Developing Relationship - Part 2. By Henry henryandanne@hotmail.com

What follows is part 2 of a true description of the relationship that has developed between my PA and me over the last few months. It isn't outrageous and it isn't fantasy, and it isn't yet complete - we are still exploring our limits and enjoyments. I would be delighted to receive your comments, suggestions, and I would love to hear from any other lady PA's or their bosses with similar stories. You can email us on henryandanne@hotmail.com



Two days later I arrived at the office to find Anne already at her desk. She immediately set off for the kitchen for my morning coffee and I was pleasantly surprised - she was wearing a dark blue pin stripe business suit that I had seen her wear before, but the skirt seemed much shorter than I remembered, her shoes were also dark blue high heels and she was wearing black gossamer thin stockings.

As she returned to my office with the coffee She stood (presumably) awaiting my instructions. I decided to ignore this, accepted the coffee with thanks and stuck my head into my papers. Let the tension be increased! Just before lunch I called her number and the following conversation took place - "Anne, I noticed that you look like you have followed the dress code, will you describe to me in detail everything you are wearing."

"Henry, I am at my desk!" she whispered, "anyone passing my desk will hear."

"Talk quickly and quietly then. Oh and by the way, you have just earned your first punishment for dissent and lack of obedience"

I heard a short intake of breath at that. "I was very aware of your rules and so I examined my wardrobe contents carefully last night so that I would choose clothes that met your criteria and that would please you. I am wearing a black Wonderbra that is front fastening and is very delicate lace. I am wearing black matching thong panties that are pulled up tight into my pussy. My suspenders are also matching and they have been tightened so that I am constantly aware of their presence."

It was difficult to believe that only three days before we had never exchanged such words.

"My suspenders are holding up real stockings - you know the type that do not stretch and that wrinkle at the knees and ankles just like you told me you like at lunch earlier this week. On top I am wearing a white blouse that is semi sheer, and my pin stripe suit. The jacket has been buttoned all morning, and the skirt has been taken up so that it meets with your requirements." (that explains why it looked shorter than I remembered) "And finally I am wearing my Jimmy Choo shoes. My husband looked rather puzzled this morning as I left and I felt rather nervous and embarrassed but I have followed your rule."

"Good. Now did you do the shopping as ordered yesterday?"

"Yes"

"We can discuss the results of your shopping expedition later, but first it is lunch time. I will be leaving now for the Hen and Chicken and you will follow me in five minutes and this is what will happen. Before you leave the office you will remove your bra and panties and you will unbutton the top 4 buttons of your blouse. When you arrive in the pub you will order a drink, you will not recognise me, and you will find a seat at the bar facing me. You will wait 2 minutes then you will remove your jacket and after a further 2 minutes you will cross and uncross your legs in such a way that your stocking tops become visible. After a further 2 minutes you will make sure that you legs open enough for me to see that you followed your orders in respect of your panties. You will make sure that the barman has a good view down your blouse so that he can confirm that you have followed orders with regard to your bra and regardless of who is in the pub you will not disobey your orders.

Finally, when I give you a signal you will slide of your seat making sure that any men in the pub are very aware that your tits are not encased in a bra, that you are wearing stockings and suspenders and then you will leave the pub and return to my office where you will wait for me."

I had made this up on the spur of the moment with no expectation that she would agree, but without waiting for a reply, I hung up, put on my jacket and left the office.

I ordered a pint, some lunch and sat at a table in the corner. My heart was pounding; my cock was stirring just imagining that she might do something along the lines I had suggested. A few minutes later and much to my amazement Anne entered the pub, walked up to the bar and ordered a drink.

As the drink was served she looked around as though looking for a seat, spotted me and then chose a seat at the bar directly in my line of vision. This was beyond my expectations since I had not thought that Anne would so readily follow my directions. Of course at this point I was uncertain as to how much of my fantasy was about to become reality.

I was in a state of nervous expectancy, heartbeat rising, cock stirring and mentally urging her on, whilst also wondering what I had started and whether if she obeyed there would be any trouble. I also had no idea whether she had complied with any of my directions regarding her attire! I saw her looking at her watch and then watched mesmerised as she removed her jacket - just like I had ordered! I guess anyone watching my face would have seen my expression change as I could see for the first time that at least she had carried out some of my directions regarding her dress.

Her blouse was indeed semi transparent, certainly enough to ascertain that she was not wearing a bra, and enough to give a tantalising hint of darkness at the tips of her breasts with Anne's nipples just poking at the thin material. Unbelievably, she seemed to have complied with the button directions as well - I had just said 4 buttons without thinking - but it now looked like four buttons pretty much left her blouse open all the way down to her waist.

My cock was by now pressed hard against by trousers and I was feeling very uncomfortable as I tried to ease the tension in my groin. Another look at her watch and she seemed to be trying to settle herself more comfortably on the stool by moving her bottom around, crossing and uncrossing her legs. By the time she had finished this manoeuvre it was clear to me that her tight pin stripe skirt had risen up her thighs and her stocking tops were visible.

It was also clear that the few people in the pub had become aware of her presence and that she was attracting some attention. How far would she go? Another glance at her watch, then she uncrossed her legs and directly facing me opened her legs slowly so that I had my first uninterrupted sight of her pussy.

She had removed her panties and was now sitting in a public bar; legs open allowing me to see something that only a few days before I would never have believed possible! Next she swivelled from the waist towards the bar whilst keeping her legs facing directly towards me and spoke to the barman.

Although I couldn't see what he could it was obvious that he must have been looking directly at her tits from a distance of about 12 inches. I can only imagine that her breasts must have been fully visible with the combination of sheer blouse and so many buttons undone.

This was beyond my wildest expectations since I had never really believed that our conversation over Christmas lunch would lead to anything other than a bit of mild flirtation in the office. She finished her conversation with the barman then turned back towards me, smiled nervously obviously awaiting my signal that she could leave. Having nodded to give my consent, she slipped off the bar stool allowing her skirt to catch at the back as she dropped to the floor.

That action left her skirt rucked up at the back so that her stocking tops, suspenders, and a hint of milky white buttock were clearly visible. She turned round lifting her jacket from the chair back and proceeded to put it on. Finally she straightened her skirt as though she had only just noticed its situation, and then proceeded to leave the pub.

I was shell-shocked. I could hardly believe that Anne, my efficient PA had acted in such a submissive and exhibitionist manner after only the mildest suggestion from me. I also began to understand that our restaurant conversation had led Anne very quickly to a realisation that there was some part of her character that (presumably) enjoyed being submissive, dressing sexy, and being an exhibitionist. I also concluded that this opened a number of possibilities for me, and that it might allow my largely latent voyeuristic tendencies to be utilised.

I was also aware that my dominant character that had been clear in a business context might also now be useable in a sexual sense.

Part 3 follows

The Boss and the PA; A Developing Relationship - Part 3. By Henry henryandanne@hotmail.com What follows is part 3 of a true description of the relationship that has developed between my PA and me over the last few months. It isn't outrageous and it isn't fantasy, and it isn't yet complete - we are still exploring our limits and enjoyments. I would be delighted to receive your comments, suggestions, and I would love to hear from any other lady PA's or their bosses with similar stories. You can email us on henryandanne@hotmail.com



I left for my office after about ten minutes to recover my composure. That gave me some time to think, consider my confused thoughts, and formulate some plan for the way forward. I realised that I had a very efficient, charming, beautiful, and now very sexy PA, but that some care would have to be exercised in the office to keep this development between us.

I understood that Anne's easy willingness to comply meant that she must have a strong latent tendency for obedience, and exhibitionism. I also began to realise how much I had enjoyed her performance in the pub, that I would certainly want to proceed with further experiments, and that I had also enjoyed inventing orders for her to follow.

As I returned to my office I noticed that the door was closed and upon entering found Anne sitting at my conference table with papers spread around presumably to provide a semblance of being at work should anyone enter. As I closed the door behind me, she looked up, turned to face me and very deliberately took hold of her skirt pulled it up her thighs and opened her legs allowing a clear unobstructed view of her stockings, suspenders, bare flesh and a pussy that seemed to be glistening with moisture.

"God, I had no idea that I would ever have the nerve to carry out your instructions like I did." she exclaimed

"You have no idea how randy I am feeling, and how turned on it has made me dressing like this, exposing myself to you, the barman and anybody else in the pub. I was extremely nervous and worried about the reaction and I was not sure that I would have the nerve to go through with it, but I am so wet, and just sitting here in your office - exposed like this is bringing me close to cumming without even touching myself. It must be the combination of nerves, excitement that I have exposed my tits to a complete stranger, that I am now sitting here in your office with my cunt on show, anybody could walk in and see what you are seeing."

All of this came out in a great rush, and I must admit I was hugely turned on. Her use of words like "tits" and "cunt" just seemed so erotic and I must admit that my bulging cock had returned to its full extension under my trousers. Anne continued, "You have obviously found a part of me that I was never really aware of until we talked on Monday over lunch. When you made me describe my clothes this morning on the phone from my desk I was so worried that someone would hear but also was desperate for someone to overhear as well, your instructions about what to do over lunch really made me wet, the rules I signed two days ago have never left my mind, the shopping trip was so exciting, and I think that I have just discovered a part of me that I want to know more about."

At this she stopped and looking slightly embarrassed blushed red and then almost absentmindedly her hand moved between her legs. As I stood still with my back against the door, I watched, mesmerised, as her legs were spread as wide as possible, her skirt now covering nothing at all and she began to use her long manicured finger nail to scratch and fondle her pussy. Her head rolled back, and her eyes shut, her fingers beginning to find her pleasure zone.

Quiet moans, and shallow breaths escaped her as she forced her legs ever wider and began to masturbate right here in my office. One hand held her pussy lips open as the other managed to insert one finger into her wet cunt and her thumb began to seek her clitoris. As soon as she found the right spot she began vigorously to rub and prod simultaneously, her moans became very disjointed, her hips began to jerk spasmodically, her pelvis thrusting against her hands and almost immediately her whole body seemed to fall into a spasm. She jerked uncontrollably her limbs seemed to loose any connection to her brain, her mouth made an incoherent jumble of moans, mini shrieks, mumbled semi-words, and other unidentifiable sounds.

Gradually the noises, spasms, and hand movements slowed to a halt and Anne slumped back in the chair, eyes closed still with her legs spread wide, gaping pussy lewdly displayed, her pert tits falling out of her blouse, nipples erect and breathing returning to normal.

Clearly she had just brought herself to some sort of major orgasm right here in my office, 2.00 o'clock in the afternoon, and only three days after that momentous conversation over lunch! I had to go and sit down, otherwise I feared I might fall down my legs were so wobbly. Gradually Anne came round, opened her eyes, seemed to take stock of where she was, what she had done, how she was dressed, and how she was sitting.

Looking me in the eye she said, "May I tidy myself up now, someone may come into the office?"

I nodded my assent, surprised at her seeking my agreement, and she then stood up, pulled her skirt into some semblance of order, buttoned her blouse to more normal levels, and then buttoned up her jacket. By the time she sat down again, anyone entering the office would not know that anything so erotic had happened only a few minutes before, that is unless they were able to detect the faint musky smell of Anne's juices, her slightly flushed and marginally dishevelled hair, and my somewhat stunned demeanour. What now? Was the thought running through my head.

My cock was beginning to subside, and the terribly uncomfortable pressure was lessening, we were sitting facing each other, neither quite sure how to proceed, what to say or do next. I guess no more than 5 minutes passed in this manner when Anne continued, "Henry, that's the first time I have ever masturbated in front of anyone and it is the most powerful orgasm I have had. Today is also the first time I have ever followed instructions like that, and certainly the first time I have ever dressed like this, gone out in public without underwear, allowed complete strangers to see my tits, exposed my cunt, show off my stockings and I'm not sure what is happening to me. I hope that you are OK with what has happened, that I can continue to be your PA, and that if you want to stop this sort of thing then we can return to our previous relationship"

"Anne, this has been a most amazing day for both of us, I do believe that we have learned something about each other and ourselves today, and if you are happy with events then I very much would like to continue with our professional relationship, and with our new found personal relationship. You are extremely attractive, and obviously very sexy, you've exhibited tendencies today that seem to complement mine and with our agreement I would like to explore more of our desires. If you agree, then in future I will not ask your permission, I will tell you what I want you to do, wear, behave like, when and wherever the fancy takes me. You will obey immediately and without complaint, you will accept punishment if I decide that is appropriate in whatever manner I decide, and you hand over you body, and mind to me for anything I wish to do."

I had read these sort of words in erotic literature I had read so thought it sounded like the way forward. Anne replied simply, "Henry, I agree."

So began a further phase in this extraordinary saga that has led to more exploits both in and out of the office, photography sessions, public flashing, and an exploration of Anne's submissive, and my dominant traits.

We have explored spanking and punishment regimes, different dress codes, and body adornment. I would say that having released many of our hidden desires that normally remain unfulfilled we have established a very productive and successful business and professional relationship that has resulted in my continuing promotion and Anne's resultant increasing responsibilities and income levels.

Our personal relationship seems to know no bounds with no subject taboo, no thought or desire too difficult to discuss, and a refreshing and open honesty that makes us able to work particularly effectively together.

Further chapters will be produced if enough interest is shown in this true and ongoing relationship.

Anne and I would also welcome any thoughts, suggestions, correspondence, or contact with others in similar situations.

No comments: