Saturday, May 30, 2009

POKER PASSION

Another in the Passion Series by Michael and this time in a unique two-person story line with the help of co author Leesa email: okker69@yahoo.com
(April 2001)

It was Tony’s turn to host the poker night for the five of us friends. We had been doing it regularly once a month for the past couple of years, not big stakes but just a boy’s night out with a few beers and some fun. Besides Tony and myself there was Jeff, Matt and Jason. We all arrived around 7.30pm by which time Tony’s live in girlfriend had left, as Tony said, "to go to the movies".

After we sank a couple of quick beers each we got stuck into some serious cards, well for us anyway. The luck moved around the table with no one making a real killing this night.

It was around 11pm when Donna arrived home from the movies. She came through the front door and into the card room, standing at the door looking at us. We all turned to say Hi with a few other comments thrown in as well. She was quite tall with a very imposing beauty, short cut brunette hair and really long legs supporting her upper body. I know I envied Tony for having this delightfully sexy thing on tap every night. She was wearing jeans and tight fitting top revealing her more than adequate tits, at least a 36 I thought.

"You guys still going?" she said. "I thought you would have won all their money by now Tony"

"Afraid not Donna, the lady luck is moving around tonite," Tony replied.

"OK, got room for this lucky lady to join the game?"

"Yeah, sure come on in" was the general chorus from the guys as we all shuffled our chairs and stuff to make room. She walked over with a chair and promptly sat down requesting a beer and $25 worth of chips.

DONNA
(I could smell the testosterone in the air with all these guys sitting around drinking and playing cards, and then in walks this female who wants to be part of the action. As I looked around the table, I was amazed at how attractive Tony’s friends were. I was not an expert poker player – but I knew what suit beat what, for the most part, but I bet based on feelings more than strategic gambling. Interestingly enough, in about an hour I actually was winning money, while some of the guys were loosing. This made me more self-confident, and I flirted when she was more self-confident. I thought to myself this is fun having the attention of these guys as well as my boyfriend Tony tonite.)

The game was going great, mainly because I started to win and Donna was doing well also, which began to give Matt the shits as he was loosing the most. Eventually Matt and Jason were cleaned out. Matt was a bit pissed by now but suddenly stood up at the table and said. "How about we have a break from the betting with money, seeing I haven’t got anymore, and play some strip poker? Seeing Donna has lady luck on her side she should be willing to have a go, what does everyone think?"

All us guys seemed to quickly glance at each other with a wry smile and then focused on Donna. She had a contemplating look on her face as we all looked at her, and then she broke the silence.

"OK, it might be fun to see all you guys naked, of course I will be the only one left with clothes on as I’m on a roll here."

"Your call honey," Tony said. "How about the making the rules shoes, pants, shirts and underwear all count as one item, no taking socks or belts separately, OK you guys?’

DONNA
(By now I was feeling lucky and thought what the hell, it would be fun to see these guys cocks swinging in the breeze or maybe even pointing higher. I had confided to Tony after our love making sessions my fantasy of having group sex with me as the only female with at least two other guys. Here was the opportunity if I really wanted it and Tony did not mind.)

There was sudden rush of enthusiastic affirmatives from the rest of the guys as we could sense the opportunity of least catching sight of Donna’s tits if she had some bad luck. So we drew highest card to start the dealing and Jeff won. Tony won the first hand so the group all opted to remove their shoes and socks. Next hand Jason won so off came everyone’s sweaters, including Donna’s and thereby revealing her bra-encased tits in all their glory. The next hand saw Matt win so off came my shirt and Donna was now forced to shed her jeans. The guys were really ogling her as she stepped out the jeans to reveal her remaining gear being her bra and panties. I was down to my jeans and underwear with Tony, Matt and Jason all with three items left.
By now Donna was jokingly complaining about cheating and set ups which all drew derisive cries from the guys like "you can’t help bad luck" etc.
The next hand Tony won with three queens, all eyes immediately turned to Donna eagerly waiting to see which item was to come off. She looked around the group with a wry smile knowing full well the guys expected her bra to come off. In flash she made a sudden upward movement off the chair, her hands disappearing under the table to reappear waving her panties in the air. She had completely fooled us all so we saw nothing obviously with her pussy not even being exposed for a second. I could feel the sense of disappointment from the guys, all except Tony who was killing himself laughing at us perverts.

"Well," said Donna, "what are you waiting for, I’ve done my bit so get your gear off"

We all meekly obliged with myself now down to my boxer shorts, Jeff, Matt and Jason their jeans and underwear with Tony three items left and looking the winner.

Next hand it happened to be Donna’s deal, which was timely as she could not accuse anyone of cheating if she lost. Everyone suddenly became quiet intense with guys obviously keen for Donna to lose. She seemed quite relaxed about it and was going about business of shuffling and dealing in a jovial manner. We played the hand out with Jeff throwing down a full house with a loud "yes!" knowing that Donna had lost more so than he had won. Once again the guys all looked at her as she obliging reached behind her back with a broad grin on her face, then whipping off the bra and tossing it away to reveal her sumptuous boobs. She then stood up to give us all the "full monty" with her mound being completely shaved atop of those long legs.

"Like it?" she asked to the group as she put her hand between her thighs covering it up. "Tony does, in fact he shaves it for me."

"Yes you guys, someone has to do it and Donna insists I do it so don’t get any fancy ideas," Tony replied.

As she stood there and looked at the rest of us with mouths wide open she said, "Hey Michael, you lost as well. Get your gear off and stand up as well."

That got my attention back off perving on her delectable body and then all the other guys started to call out a few derogative remarks, so I stood up and dropped my jocks to the floor with my cock on the way up. The guys then started making plenty of suggestions so I turned to Donna and said, "let’s get away from these morons and go sit on the sofa and wait for these idiots to finish the game."

She nodded and we walked across the room to the large sofa and sat down together. In the meantime the guys were still carrying on as if they had won but I realised that I was the real winner because here I was sitting next to this naked, sexy young woman. As I looked more closely at her rounded tits with her hard nipples quite pronounced, and then down to her slightly spread legs revealing the top of slit leading to her shaven pussy, I realised I was in a better position than they were. By now my cock was on the erection path as it moved up eventually pointing to the ceiling. This did not escape Doona’s attention as she looked at me with a smile and without a word being spoken, took hold of my dick encircling it with a soft touch. The sensation of her soft fingers around the shaft was enough to send it into "attention" mode. With that she began to tighten her grip and slowly moving up and down the shaft.

DONNA
(Here I was next to a friend of Tony’s naked and pulling on his cock. Michael’s penis was so hard and cool. I continued to move her hand up and down his shaft, initially looking over at the poker table, wondering what Tony would think, then shifting my attention to Michael’s cock again. Silently I continued to touch Michael’s dicks as my soft hands were working him into frenzy. I could feel my excitement rising as my breath quickened and my nipples became hardened and the feeling of my pussy pulsating was a real buzz)

By now I could not resist a feel of her magnificent tits, gently cupping her boob underneath and moving my hand up and around until I felt the bullet like nipple. Gently squeezing it caused a reaction in her as she tightened her grip momentarily on my cock in response.

We were sitting there gently playing with each other with the other guys in the room, including her boyfriend, engrossed in the hand of poker. The hand finished and Tony had won with two pairs. Matt and Jason looked around at Donna and myself and saw what we were doing. In an instant they had stood turning their back to the other two and dropping their jocks whilst heading towards us. Matt quickly sat on the other side of Donna very close so he could participate as well whilst the slower Jason sat on the floor near Donna. By now three naked guys surrounded her with cocks at 12 o’clock and she seemed to be enjoying it.

"Jesus Donna," said her boyfriend Tony, "so you finally got your fantasy to come true"

"It’s amazing darling," she replied, "the dream may come true"

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Oh it is a one of those fantasies couples sometimes talk about," Tony replied, "Donna has always wondered what it would be like to have more than one guy to play with, you know what I mean."

"Right," said Matt, "we are only to pleased to oblige. Hey but you guys have to still decide the winner."

"Do we have to?" asked Jeff.

DONNA
(By now I felt I was floating on a cloud of ecstasy, or was it the booze, but the excitement of having three horny guys around me with their cocks ready for attention and their gentle fondling and probing of my tits and thighs was fantastic. I smiled at the three guys around me, wanting to continue while my boyfriend was playing poker. I wanted to touch these three right now – and wanted the game to continue. It was only fair).

A unanimous chorus of "Yes" rang out from the rest of us. So Jeff and Tony began the hand. It must of the quickest hand ever with Tony winning again with a pair of threes, as Jeff was only interested in participating in our little group. He stood and dropped his shorts to reveal this massive donkey dick. The rest of us guys had no idea he was so big. His cock looked pretty firm, but it was still pointing to the carpet, probably because it took a lot of blood rush to get it upright. He walked across to us as he started to pull on his cock.

Donna was taken aback by the size at first then said, "Wow that is some tool, I want to feel that inside me later but you have to promise to blow your load over my body if I let you fuck me, deal?"

"Sure Donna, anything you want," Jeff replied eagerly

"For the rest of you guys we can all have some fun but remember one thing, I am the boss here and you do what I say, OK?" Donna asked.

DONNA
(I looked around to see if the guys were amenable to the arrangement. I had a number of feelings going through my mind at that moment – feelings of excitement, anticipation, and a little bit of danger, but what the heck, you only live once.

I have seen a few cocks in my time but when Jeff dropped his shorts, I was breathless for an instant as the size of his member, still hanging down, was amazing. Now I had the whole gang and I knew what they expected and what I wanted, but I was going to control this little party. I knew from the quick glance and nod from my boyfriend Tony he was happy for things to carry on with my fantasy.)

There was immediate acceptance from all of us guys as it would be silly not to, possibly missing an opportunity and her Tony was around as well. As thought of Tony I immediately wondered what he thought of his lady taking on us guys. I looked around to see Tony walking back into the room, naked, and with a digital movie camera in his hand.

Donna then spoke again, "what I want is to suck on each of those cocks to taste the difference, then you can each have a turn to suck my pussy, then Jeff please be gentle when you stick that horse dick inside me. I want all you guys to blow your cum over my body, tits or face, whatever you want as long as I feel that warm, creamy jizz."

She continued her assertive approach, " now let me sit forward on the sofa then I want you guys to present your hard on to me for taste testing."

DONNA
(I love sucking cock, especially Tony’s but I here I had a smorgasbord in front of me. So I decided to taste each one and give the guys a bit of a thrill.)

Matt immediately jumped the queue and presented himself in front of Donna with his erection full on. Donna took hold of his cock and gently slid her fingers down the shaft whilst positioning her mouth to consume it. Hep lips encircled the tip and then she slowly devoured it, moving up and down the shaft. The sight of this really got my blood rushing thru my dick as I pulled away, eagerly waiting for my turn. Donna probably spent 2 – 3 minutes working on Matt’s cock until she seemed to sense his level of intensity rising then stopped and looked the next closest cock.

This time Jason pushed past me as he received the same treatment of sensuous cock sucking. Tony was walking around the action with the digital video camera recording all the action. After a couple of minutes Donna stopped working on Jason and reached out for my cock. Before I knew it she was swallowing my cock deep inside her throat, as she seemed to becoming more excited by the situation. She definitely had a talent for this, as I could not recall getting a better blowjob, not that I have had that many. She finished with me then looked for Jeff. By now his donga was fucking huge, I had never realised he had such a large tool. Donna seemed to stall as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft, wondering how much she could get into her mouth. She took up the challenge and began to suck.

DONNA
(All the cocks were great and each different in size, shape and taste, but my anticipation of taking Jeff’s dick was always in the back of my mind whilst I was sucking the other guys. Eventually I was confronted by his now full on erection and it was scary. It was much larger than any other she had ever seen, with the exception of some x-rated pictures a girlfriend had showed her once. I wrapped my fingers hand around the shaft just and began to stroke up and down, he was circumcised so there was no skin fold to peel back off his head. The bell shape dick head was really quite beautiful as I began to lick around the ridge of it. She knew Tony really went wild over that, and Jeff was no different. Who was I kidding? Jeff was different.
He was so large, and his penis reacted slower than other penises. She knew that Jeff was proud of his monstrous tool – and I wanted to master it. I eventually worked my mouth around it and began to devour down on it. I did not get very far down the shaft as my little mouth was full. I could taste his pre-cum seeping thru as he grabbed my hair and began to force me to take more of his cock. That was enough to make me choke with the mass of flesh in my mouth so I broke off the activity to gain control of the situation again before it finished up as a gang bang.)

When she had enough she sat back on the sofa and put her feet up on the edge and opened her legs revealing that magic slit. She reached down and parted her pussy lips to expose the pink flesh to us. "Now it’s my turn for some fun, just licking and sucking please and no biting," she stated.

DONNA
(The guys have had their little bit of pleasure now I wanted them to return the favour by eating my pussy. By now my juices were well and truly flowing as I spread my legs apart for the guys, fingering my wet cunt lips and inserting a finger inside my love canal to excite them. As I rubbed my clit to make it easier for them to find it was great to see all these guys pulling madly on the cocks just looking at me doing my thing. I felt a sense of pussy power over these poor males caught up in the excitement of it all. Tony was videoing the whole event, obviously for our private viewing later. As I looked around at the guys, Michael made the first move.)

With that I jumped the queue this time and knelt on the floor in front of this magic looking cunt and began to lick the lips before probing for her clit. I sensed her little bullet nestled in the midst of the moist flesh as I titillated it with my tongue. I then had to suck it like a baby sucking on a nipple, in and out motion with her clit and surrounding flesh forming a delightful mouthful. I could sense her arousal as her hips were moving in a rhythmic fashion and her legs were wrapped around my back as if to hold me in. I don’t know how long I was there but the next thing I was being pulled away by the other guys and Matt got down and quickly began nuzzling in. Donna looked down at him and smiled at me, as if to acknowledge her satisfaction before closing her eyes and enjoying Matt’s sucking. Jason moved in next and buried his face into her now very wet pussy.

DONNA
(Having each of these guys suck and lick my pussy and then poke their tongues into my hole was amazing. I could not believe I was receiving oral sex from so many willing partners at once. My slit was so sensitive, feeling these different men pleasing me. Each had a little different technique and each was great. My cunt was awash with my juices pouring out and their saliva, by now I was aching to be fucked and as I said at the start I wanted to feel Jeff’s big dick inside me and wanted the feeling of warm cum over my body from the other guys.)

Donna had really got off on all the sucking and seemed to enjoy it greatly. Jeff eventually got a short turn to slurp away in her gushing cunt before she pushed him away and said, "Let me feel that sausage inside me now."

With that Jeff stood up holding Donna’s hands, pulling her to her feet as well. He then motioned for her to lie on the floor, which she duly did spreading her legs wide with her moist pussy glistening. Jeff knelt between her legs giving his donkey dick a good pull to get a good erection before eventually positioning it at her oyster like cunt, slowly sliding inside. It took him about four in and out strokes before he lunged it deep inside her up to the hilt. She gave a sudden gulp as she experienced the awesome size of the cock deep inside her. Her face showed a grimace as she probably felt some pain. After a short while Jeff’s slow pumping seemed to be acceptable to Donna as she replaced the grimace with a smile of satisfaction.

DONNA
(As I laid on the floor as was Jeff’s want, I spread my legs wide to expose my pussy to Tony and the video camera as he continued to record all the action. I moved my hands down to prise open my pussy lips to allow clear access to my tunnel of love. Jeff was pulling on his already ample weapon making it harder and more erect as he moved closer between my spread legs. He playfully rubbed the tip of his cock against my already conspicuous clitoris sending shudders through my thighs and aching pussy. Eventually he pointed his dick at my hole and began to ease it in.

Being so wet certainly helped as it slid gently in, stretching my cunt as it felt like I was shoving a wine bottle up it. The initial reaction was painful but then with his slow rhythmic thrusts it became pleasurable as I relaxed and my pussy adapted quickly to the size. . My first concern was the length of the shaft, but as Jeff was fucking me I felt his penis head was rubbing the walls of my vagina in such a way as to excite my groin area.. When I closed my eyes, I could almost imagine the giant head entering my shaven vagina and coming into contact with my very sensitive walls.)

While all this fucking was going on in front of the rest us, we were standing there all pulling away on our hard cocks, just wishing we could be fucking her instead. I moved to kneel next Donna’s face so could fondle her tits and eventually blow on her face. Tony was still shooting his home movie. The other guys took my lead and began to crowd around Donna. Jeff’s breathing in the meantime was becoming louder and obviously indicating he was about to cum. With the instinct of an experienced hooker, she pushed him away from her and said, "OK, I want that cum over my pussy Jeff and you guys cover me with your hot juices."

DONNA
(As I felt Jeff’s level of cumming getting closer I pushed him off, not wishing to have unprotected sex completely. I could see all the other guys were pulling on their cocks with all this fucking going on so I thought now is the time to live my fantasy and have multiple cocks spraying hot cum all over me. I urged Jeff to shoot his load over my pussy as he pumped his tool vigorously after pulling it out of my cunt, in short time I watched this enormous stream of white cum shoot from his dick across my stomach and then over my pussy. The feel of warm cum was great)

We were all feverishly pulling on our cocks by now positioned around Donna. The first to blow was Jeff not surprisingly. He shot this enormous stream of white cum over her stomach and pussy in load then another shorter shot that fell directly onto her spread cunt with his pumping away squeezing the remaining drops out.

By now Matt had also blown his load across her tits and seconds later I aimed my cock at her face and chocked the cum from my cock directly over her face. It was amazing to see my cum splattered over her face to followed soon after by Jason shooting into her open mouth. As us guys sat back exhausted with limp cocks, she began to rub the abundant cum over her body in very self indulgent way occasionally sticking a coated finger her into mouth to seductively suck on.

DONNA
(The sticky feeling of all that cum over my body really turned me on even further, the smell of sweaty males and cum made for one great aphrodisiac as I began to crave more. I was almost playing with it, rubbing it into my skin and tasting some of the more thick globules. I felt like the queen of cum. Sadly all the dicks around me were hanging limp and looking worn out, except for my darling Tony.)

As I looked around there was Tony still recording all the action on his camera. He smiled at me and said, "very horny session guys and you were superb darling, all that cum was amazing. Donna has always wondered what it would be like to have a situation like this. What did you think honey?"

Donna looked at him with a big grin and said, "amazing seeing all these pricks shooting cum over me at the same time, and the feeling of that baseball bat of Jeff’s inside me was fantastic. But what I want is you Tony, lets show the guys our favourite"

With that she rolled over onto her knees and her hands with her legs spread wide opening her rear pussy view to Tony. In flash he handed me the camera and told me to shoot away. He moved into position with his erection full on and slide easily into Donna’s juiced up cunt doggy style. As he pumped away Donna was obviously starting to orgasm big time as her moans became intense.

Tony did not take long to blow his load as he wildly thrust into her buttocks. They both eventually collapsed onto the floor as we all sat there looking at each other taking in what we just had. One fucking good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic story Thanks for sharing.