Sunday, June 01, 2008

After dinner

Written by jaws911 (August 2000)

As we return home we barely manage to get the door shut before we are in each others arms.
My mouth moving to yours kissing your lips feeling them pressed against mine.....I slide my tounge into your mouth exploring, twisting around your tounge, the sweet taste of the desert you ate at the resturant still fresh in your mouth. My hands carresing up and down your back holding you tight against me...

My hands sliding down to squeeze and caress your ass........feeling you breathing hard into my mouth....your hands gripping the back of my neck and head as your tounge slides deeper into my mouth. Sliding a hand up your back I unzip your dress letting it fall to the floor at your feet.......my mouth moving to your shoulder.....
kissing it softly my tounge trailing back up your neck to your ear.....as I begin to suck on your ear lobe I reach behind you and unfasten your bra.....as I step back so that I can slide your bra off your reach out and grab the bottom of my shirt.....pulling my shirt over my head you toss it aside.....

I wrap you in my arms once agian feeling your nipples press against me.....feeling them grow harder with every passing second my mouth back on yours kissing you deeply.......feeling your hands running over my ass......stroking it, feeling it....I moan into your mouth.

Moving my mouth from yours I kiss and nibble down the side of youur neck to your shoulder....stopping to suck on your shoulder at the base of your neck.... then moving my mouth down to the center of your chest...my tounge leaving a wet trail where it has passed...........sliding over to kiss first one nipple then the other......sucking each in turn into my mouth feeling your hands on the back of my neck pulling my face against you...........

I let my mouth slide from your nipple and slowly kiss my waay down your body until I reach your panties.......I run my tounge along the edge of your panties........feeling your body begining to tremble.........I slide my handss down and slowly pull your panties down.......kissing and sucking each inc of flesh that I expose.......finaly I slide your panties down past your knees as you step out of them.......I run my tounge along the inside of your thigh.........climbing higher and higher......
until I reach your slit....running my tounge along the outside of your lips.....feeling you squirm trying to press against me......

I slide my tounge between your lips and flick your clit with the tip of my tounge.....tasting your sweet juices as your wet pussy drips all over my face.......sliding my arms around youu I stand up lifting you into the air and craddling you in my arms I carry you too the bed..........gently I lay you down on the bed and I lay down next to you........then lifting your legs I slide one of them between my legs and drape the other over my hip reaching one hand down I begin to tease your clit with my fingers....the other hand moving to cares your breasts........listening to you moan....telling me that you want to fell me inside you.....

my hand moving down to grasp my swollen cock I rub it against your clit feeling your clit throbbing against the head of my cock..my cock throbbing in response......I feel you runing your fingers through my hair and carressing my face.....then I take my cock and slowly slide the entire length into your tight wet pussy......feeling you wrap tight around me.....slowly sliding my cock in and out of your pussy......I reach my hand over to the night stand and open the drawer......seeing the look of question on your face I simply smile at you.......

when I bring my hand back I'm holding the vibrator that I had purchassed earlier in the day... seeing your eyes widen and a mischievious grin on your face as you see what I'm holding.......I begin to pump my cock into you deeper........turning the vibrator on I slowly begin to run it back and forth across your clitfeeling your pussy tighten around my cock as I tease you with it......the vibrator becomming wet with your juices as we move closer to the edge of exploding......then I move the vibrator from your clit and sliding it between us I slide it into your ass..........

Feeling you explode with exstasy as you cum hard and long.........your dody thrasshing around the bed...........punding my cock into you I yell loudly as I blast my cum deep inside your pussy.............
I shut the vibrator off and after several minutes our bodys stop trembling I wrap my arms around you........
kiss your lips softly...
and wisper...
suprise

No comments: