Monday, June 02, 2008

Dinner Out

Written by Wicked (August 2000)

deciding to go and get a bite to eat ..we arrive at the resturant...
the hostess seats us in a booth..and we sit side byeside...after taking our order.. an we are left alone..
i slide my hand along the inside of your thigh..sliding my hand all the way up....i start rubbing your ccock through your pants ...feeling you get hard...i look up at you and grin....
i feel your hand slide up my skirt....

running up my thigh..till you reach my pussy...your fingers roaming over my pussy..you slide a finger between my slit and feel my wettness...you slide your finger out and bring it to your mouth licking my juices off of it.....i rub my hand harder on your cock...it straining against your pants..your goes back under my skirt....and you start teasing my clit with your fingers....

stroking it...you know you are making me squirm...you look at me and smile....and begin to stroke me faster...my hand finds your zipper and i unzip your pants and slide my hand in...i start to stroke you feeling your cock throbbing in my hand...
the waitress brings our food..
totally oblivious to whats going on under the table.....
you start stroking my clit fastermaking it very hard for me not to moan....i increase my pace ...stroking your cock harder and faster....
we are driving each other crazy...you grab my hand and tell me to follow you...

you lead me to the womens bathroom.....checking to make sure noone is in there we go in and and lock the door..you help me up on the counter and lift my skirt and bury your face in my pussy..sucking and licking my clit..
i am moving hard against you so wet i am...you plunge your tongue in my dripping pussy ...
causing me to tremble..
my hands pulling your head deeper to me....

sucking my clit harder i start to cum i cant hold back..you plunge your tongue back in me ..deeper..feeling me contracting on your tongue cumming all over it..you pull me off the counter ...turn me around and bend me over...
sliding your throbbing cock in my wet pussy plunging hard and deep in me....
licking my neck....i move hard against you ...my ass grinding into you we are moving so hard together...
i take you hand in mine and together we stroke my clit as you pound deeper in me....we stroke it faster...
i tell you i am gonna cum again..i cant stop...i feel you swelling up in me..

you whisper in my ear..you want to feel me cum on your cock..i am shaking and moaning ...
i start to explode..my pussy so tight on you as you explode in me...we are moving so hard and fast together..

both of us cumming so hard....you slow the pace..kissing my neck....both of us breathing heavy.....i turn around..and kiss you long and deep ..
sucking your tongue in my mouth...defintely hungry now..

we return to the table...
both of us smiling ..
thinking about contuining this after our meal...

No comments: