Tuesday, June 24, 2008

In Sisters Hands

Written by By Johnny Hayden (May 2000)

Great! Dad has only been gone a week and that means I have eleven weeks to go being dominated by my older sister, Jennifer.

You see, dad is a ships captain in the Merchant Marines and he can be gone anywhere from three to six months at a time.
When he goes away like this, even thought I am eighteen, he feels that I need someone to be at home with me ... he thinks I'm to young to be left alone and expected to fend for myself.

Usually he has the neighbor lady look in on me and kind of supervise my activities and make sure that I'm eating right and not running wild. Well, this time, since Jennifer was currently unemployed, he decided that she could come home and look after me and he would give her a little something for her time.

Jen, who is twenty, went out on her own when she was eighteen and had been doing pretty good when the company she worked for suddenly went out of business.
That, of course, left her free to take on the responsibility of taking care of me. B.F.D.! For those of you who are totally uninformed, that stands for Big Fucking Deal!
Don't get me wrong. Jen is my sister and I love her dearly. Like I said, she is twenty, a very beautiful girl (former high school cheerleader), has a knockout figure and is really an all round great gal. It just gripes my ass that dad thinks I need her to look after me.

Of course, if things go as they did when she lived here, she won't be around much in the evenings because she had boyfriends (a different one for each night of the week) in and out of the house all the time and was out on a date just about every night. The only problem right now is the fact that she has been home every night during this first week and she is beginning to be a pain in the ass.

Always dogging me to do homework, pick up after myself and make my bed and all kinds of crap like that. It was Friday night and I was expecting Jen to be getting ready to go out on a date but, as I was passing her room on my way to take a shower, with just a towel around me, I heard her on the phone. She was talking to some guy and she was not very happy with him.

I wanted to hear this so, I positioned myself flat against the wall right next to the door to her room, which was open about a couple of an inches. This allowed me to hear clearly and I could even seek a quick peek through the crack an see her laying on her bed. I was really interested in why she was so pissed at this dude but, when I took my first peek inside, my lower jaw almost hit the tops of my bare feet.

There was Jen, stark-ass naked and I have to admit that she is really something to see without her clothes on. Her tits, which were about the size of a couple of extra large grapefruits, were standing up tall and proud. Each had a dark brown aureole and the center of each of those was dotted with a nipple about a quarter of an inch long.

The triangle of pubic hair covering her pussy covered the entire lower half of her body. From just below her stomach to were it disappeared into the vee between her legs, it was solid hair. She had more hair cover her cunt than most guys I know have around their pricks. Anyhow, she was really pissed at whoever she was talking with.

I could only hear her side of the conversation and I would have hated to be on the other end of that phone line a have her say those things to me. You could certainly tell she came from a navy family.

".......... you lousy son-of-a-bitch! You take me out one time and, just because I took pity on you and your sad tale of woe and let you stick that pathetic little thing you call a cock in me, you think I'm not good enough for you anymore.

Well, let me tell you the facts of life, buddy! I faked every moan and groan to make you feel like you were a real man. I could barely feel that little dick of yours and there is no way any woman would get off on that thing. You just wanted some place to dump a load of cum that was rolling around in your nuts and I just happened to be handy.

Next time you can save the price of a dinner if you stick that �monster' of yours up your mothers cunt and give her the biggest disappointment she has had since you were born. Better still, just go sit in the corner and jack-off with the rest of the little boys and see who can shoot their cum farther!"

With that she slammed the phone down and, folding her arms under her tits, and just sat there glaring at the wall. I took my cue and quietly back away from the door and backed my way down the hall to my door and, grabbing the knob, shut it rather loudly and started back down the hall whistling.

As I neared Jen's door she yelled out at me, "Shut the fuck up. What are you so god-damned happy about!?"

Thinking I might get a better look at her, and figuring I was taking my life in my hands, I pushed her door open and started into the room.

" What are you yelling abo ......, but she wouldn't let me finish. Jumping off the bed, Jen came toward me, still bare-assed naked.

"You little pervert ... what the hell do you think your doing busting in here like this?"

She was standing right in front of me and she was so close her tits were almost touching me.
"What's the matter, little man, the cat got your tongue?"

It was true. I was just standing there speechless, mouth hanging open and staring at her. She was gorgeous and all I could think about was the guy on the phone. He must have been with her in the dark because he couldn't know what he was missing out on.

"I'll be damned if I'm going to be the only one standing around here in my birthday suit." with that she grabbed quicker than I could think and she whipped the towel from around my waist and I too was standing there bare-assed naked.

Jen backed up as couple of steps and was looking at my cock. Her eyebrows shot up as she saw the size of it and she began licking her lips.
Then she took the two steps back toward me. Looking me in the eye she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock and said, "When you get in the shower, little brother, you had better wash this think pretty good because it feels like it has some very dirty thoughts after seeing me naked."

I couldn't argue with that because my cock was getting harder by the second. I didn't know what to do so, in order to make my retreat from her, I backed up and, because of the grip she had on my cock, the skin came up over the head of it as if she were jacking me off.
I backed out into the hall and headed for the bathroom and Jen stuck her head out her door and said, "No playing with yourself in the shower now," and laughed as she shut her door.

All during my shower it was very difficult not to do what she had admonished me not to and, even though I turned the water to cold at the end, my cock would not go down. After I dried off and wrapped my towel around my waist again it was seriously tented in front of me because the raging hard-on I had. I opened the bathroom door to peek out and see if the coast was clear to make it back to my own room.

Not seeing Jen, I started down the hall but, just before I reached her door, it opened and she stepped out wearing a very thin robe. It covered her but, with out to much trouble, I could still see her nipples and her pubic hair.
That didn't help my situation at all and my cock seemed to get even harder. "Well, I see you took me at my word ... but if you keep walking around like that, we're going to have to find you a towel with a protruding pocket. It's a good thing you have a date tonight ... maybe you will be back to normal when you get home ... if the girl is willing of course."

"I ... I ... I don't have a date tonight ... I thought you did," I said.

Whit that she put her arm around me and hugged my close, forcing her tit into my chest and it felt like the nipple was going to bore a hole into me.
"Looks like we're both going to be stuck at home tonight," she said. Reaching down with her other hand she grabbed my cock again.

"I hope this goes down pretty soon though, I don't want to have to look at it all evening long." Screwing up my courage, I said, "well, maybe it would if you didn't grab it every time you see it!"

"You should know by now I'm only doing it to tease you and make you uncomfortable for busting into my room like that," she said.

Without thinking of what I was doing, I reached up and took one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and began squeezing it lightly.
She gasped and got a shocked look on her face. "Two can play at that game," I said as I moved away from her and continued down the hall to my room.

Once inside, with the door shut, I heaved a big sigh and inhaled a large gulp of air. For the past few seconds I had forgotten to breath. I decided that if that was the type of game she wanted to play with me, then I could play the same game with her. I whipped the towel from around my waist and, going to my closet, I took down a robe I had not used for a long time and put it on.

Like the towel, it too was tented out in front of me because of the condition my cock was in. I combed my hair and left to find Jen and continue the game.
I found her standing at the sink in the kitchen and managed to come up behind her without her hearing me. As she reached for something I reached around her and cupped each tit in my hands and my cock pressed into her ass through her loose fitting robe.

As I kissed her on the neck she seemed to relax and fall back against me.
"See what I mean when I say two can play at this game, Jen?"





She seemed to realize what I was doing and stiffened up and as she did, she trapped my cock between the cheeks of her ass.
All of a sudden she whipped around and threw her arms around my neck and hugged me to her.
Her tits flattened against my chest and each nipple felt like the tip of a hot poker.

My cock was pressed hard against her lower stomach and I could feel her pubic hair under her robe. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "You really shouldn't do that, honey. If someone happened to see us through a window, they might think you were trying to fuck you big sister ... we wouldn't want anyone thinking we were into incest would we?"

She had me going for a minute, but then I said ... "But it's only a game ... a game you started. Besides, the blinds are closed and no one can see in. Hell, I could fuck you on the kitchen table and nobody would be the wiser," I said.

"Are you trying to tell me that you want to stick that hard think in your own sister?"
Going along with her game, I replied, "Are you trying to tell me you want me to stick this hard thing in my own sister?"

We just stood there looking at each other. I was smiling, she wasn't. The next thing I knew she was kissing me full on the lips and I could feel her tongue running back and forth over my lips trying to put it in my mouth.

Without realizing what was happening, I parted my lips and her tongue darted inside and found mine. When we released the kiss she was smiling and I wasn't. I was horny as hell, my cock was throbbing and I didn't know where things were going to go from here.
"I'm beginning to like this game," she said.
"I'm not." I replied.
"Aaaah, poor baby," she said. "He's got himself a big old hard-on and nothing to do with it. Since no one can see us, I think the right thing to do is make you feel better, seeing as how I started all this in the beginning."

The next thing I knew she was reaching down between us and, grasping my hard cock in her hand, she opened her robe and slipped it between her legs. I could feel her pussy lips parting just a bit so it could ride between them.
She then closed her legs trapping it there. "Jen, we're carrying this game to far," I said.

She hugged me to her again and began rocking back and forth in a fucking motion so my cock was riding through the lips of her cunt. I couldn't help but notice that it was sliding very easy because he pussy was very, very wet.

She kissed me on the cheek again and, again, whispered in my ear, "Don't you want me to help you make that hard thing go down?" All the while she kept up the fucking motion and it felt so damned good that I couldn't answer her.
She kept kissing my cheek and I became tuned on to her motions and moved with her. I moved my hands down until I was holding her ass cheeks in my hands.

"Does that feel better, honey?" She asked.
"You know it feels better ... you don't even have to ask that question," I replied.
Then her lips were on mine again and her tongue was doing battle with mine and then she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her arms around my neck and my hands on her ass were all that were holding her up.

During all of this activity I lost the rhythm and when I tried to continue our fuck motion my cock entered her cunt and was buried balls deep.
"Oh, God, little brother, that feels so fucking good!!"
"I know," I said. "Oh, Jen, I should take it out ... but I can't. It's so hot, and wet and slippery inside you ... I can't stop ... I've just got to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you."
"I know, honey," she said. "I'm a bad sister for fucking her brother, but I haven't thought of anything else since your cock started getting hard in my hand. I love the way you feel inside me. Don't even think of stopping. Fuck me, honey!!"

I moved over to the table and sat her on the edge of it and began ramming my throbbing cock in and out of her super wet cunt. She managed to untie both our robes and slipped my over my shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Hers she just slipped off and let it puddle on the table behind her ass. She then lay back and again locked her legs around my waist and got into rhythm with me and my cock moved in and out.
"Suck my tits, baby!! I get so hot when someone sucks my tits."

I reached up and caressed both of them and leaned over her and took one of those long nipples into my mouth and began sucking for all I was worth. Before they had just been long but, now, with my cock raging in her love channel, they were hard as rocks.

I glanced up at her and her face was getting redder and redder. Suddenly she tightened her legs around me and held me buried in her pussy. She sat up and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me again. Then she was gasping for breath.

"I ... I ... I'm C C CUUMMIINNGG!! OH GOD, OH GOD, OH IT FEELS LIKE A DAM HAS BROKEN INSIDE ME!! OH FUCK IT FEELS SOOOO GOOOOOD!"

Gasping and panting, she released the hold on my neck and waist and lay back on the table. I picked up the rhythm and started fucking her again. I hadn't cum and I was just as hard as before, if not harder. Jen was really slippery now that she had cum so hard.

My throbbing cock was moving in and out of her without any friction at all. It wasn't long before she caught her breath and picked up the rhythm and we were working together like the jeweled movement in an expensive Swiss watch. In and out, round and round, my cock was ravaging her slippery cunt and it was the greatest felling I have ever experienced.

My cock was moving in and out of her in a perfect rhythm and there was a �whooping' sound each time my pelvis crashed against her hot, wet, pussy. Once my cock slipped out when I pulled back to far and, even as Jen was bemoaning the fact that my cock had left her cunt, I had my hand around it and was aiming it at the hole my cock had stretched her cunt muscles to.

It was perfectly round and I could look right into her love channel. This was the first time I had ever seen a girl or woman stretched like that. Once my cock was back where it belonged, Jen took my hand and, taking it to her mouth, licked all of the sticky fuck cream off of it.

Then she raised up and gave me another tongue probing kiss. I could taste her fuck juice that was still on her tongue and lips. When we parted, she said, "I thought you might want to see what my pussy taste like." Jen's face was getting red again and I knew she was getting ready to cum. This time I would cum with her, because I couldn't last much longer and I was ready to let it fly.

Throwing her arms around me and tightening her legs until my cock was balls deep inside her, she said, "HERE I GO AGAIN!"
"I'm with you, Jen," I said.

"YES, YES, CUM WITH ME, LITTLE BROTHER!! FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT, WHITE CCCUUUMMM!!" "HERE IT IS, SIS!! TAKE IT, TAKE ALL OF IT!!"

My cum erupted from the head of my cock and exploded inside her. Spurt after spurt emptied into Jennifer and she screamed once and then bit down on my shoulder so hard she brought blood. I didn't even feel it until later. I was so keyed up and I shot my load into her that I don't thing anything would have bothered me at that particular time. Jen lay back on the table and I leaned over her to kiss her again.

This one was a kiss of love and not the crushing kiss of passion. When we parted, I straightened up and, holding her legs wide apart, I pulled my deflating cock out of her cunt. That perfectly round hole was there again and I could watch my excess cum run out of her cunt, down the crack of her ass and pool on the table under her.

Watching my cum run out of Jennifer was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen in my life. Jennifer gave me her hands and said, "Help me up." Once she was off the table, she dropped to her knees and took my shrinking cock in her mouth and began sucking it.

She sucked and sucked until it was clean of all of our combined cum. She then began licking the insides of my thighs and through my pubic hair to make sure all of the cum was off of me. I helped her up again and, putting her arms around me, she said, "With a young stud like you at home, why, oh why, was I always looking for sex in all the wrong places."

We stood there holding and kissing each other for quite some time. Finally Jen stood back and as we looked down at the floor, there was another pool of cum that had leaked out of her.

"I'll clean it up later," she said. "Lets go upstairs and continue where we left off. After all, we only have eleven weeks before dad comes home."
Needless to say, we made good use of our time together. Jennifer comes over to visit quite often these days and dad is happy that we get along so well together. I doubt he will ever know the real reason.
He would shit a brick if he knew that Jen has had two abortions. I keep telling her we should use some precautions but, according to Jen, if I ever try to use a rubber when I fuck her, she will cut my dick off and shove it up my ass.

Speaking of ass, during our third week together, we began experimenting and Jen discovered that having my cock up her ass was almost as good as having it up her cunt.

About half the time we are together I butt-fuck her, the rest is just regular old fucking.

Maybe we will get tired of it one day but, until that day comes, I will be happy to be in my sisters hands.

END

No comments: