Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Six Stories

Written by Wicked(August 2000)

Waterworks


picture a jacuzzi....hot water bubbling all around us....
sitting with my legs wrapped around you ..i lean over and kiss you deep....tease your lips with my tongue.....
you suck my tongue in to your mouth....you tease my mouth with your tongue.....i turn my head and your lips and tongue move to my neck..licking and nibbling my neck..you know what that does to me....your breath in my ear...making me tingle...

my breasts pressed against your chest..my nipples getting hard as the brush against your chest....i lean back...your arms around me..and you start sucking my nipples into your mouth....your tongue teasing them ..making them harder....i feel your cock..growing hard against my pussy...teasing the lips....the steam and the hot water swirling around us...

your mouth moves back to my neck....you whisper in my ear..i want to taste you baby...your tongue licking..my ear.....i whisper back ..oh yesssss....i want your tongue in me..sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi....you spread my legs...and slide your tongue between my slit...

till you reach my clit....you lick and tease it with your tongue....making me tremble from your touch..my hands in your hair,..pulling you closer to my pussy...wanting you deep in me...your tongue slides in me...in and out...making me wetter and wetter..your tongue plunging in and out of me.....you take my clit in your mouth..sucking on it harder...feeling myself start to shake...

moaning that i want to cum on your tongue...you lick and suck my clit harder.. and faster....i feel my self start to shake as i cum,,,,your tongue plunging in me as i cum...my pusssy contracting on you..my juices flowing over your face...my hips gringing against you ..cumming so hard...you lift your head and slide me back into the water leaning me over the edge you slide your throbbing cock in me..slowly....pushing all the way in deep...pulling out and teasing with just the head..then pulling my hipshard against you as you plunge in me hard and deep...your hands on my breasts..squeezing and rubbing my hard nipples...

my hand sliding down to stroke myself as you plunge in me harder ...my ass grinding against you...your hands teasing my ass....i stroke my clit fasterfeeling myself get tighter on your cock....your biting and licking my neck...driving me crazy..we are grinding harder agaisnt each other....i tell you i am gonna cum...and you slide your finger in my ass ...causing me to explode....

i am tight on your cock as i cum....you start to explode in me...pulling me tighter to you as you pound harder in me filling me with your hot juice...my pussy trembling as i keep cumming on you...my pussy so tight on your cock,,,...as you keep pumping into me giving me all your hot cum,,....

you slow your pace...as we sink into the water...grinning...



DESERT



At this point we have decided that we need some food to replenish our strength, so I push you back on the bed...and I straddle you taking a peach that I have cut in half...and I proceed to rub it all over your chest...

licking it up as I rub it all over.rubbing lots of its juice all over your nipples.and sucking it all off...i can feel your hard cock against my pussy...teasing my lips with it everytime i move...i take a slice of peach and put in my mouth and lean over to you a taste.both of us sucking on the slice..Then sucking each others tongues I slide back down your body...

licking the juices up as I go till I reach your hard swollen cock drip peach juice all over it ...rubbing the peach all over it.the i reach for some crushed ice.and pour some in my mouth and then i lean over and i start licking and sucking on the head of your cock...licking and twirling the ice around it...just sucking on the head.... Then I slide my mouth along the underside of your shaft nibbling and licking all the way down...then taking your balls dripping with peach juice and start sucking them gently...sucking till I get every drop of juice...off of them...sucking them into my mouth.licking them ...hearing you moan.i slide my mouth back to you throbbing cock and slide my mouth all the way down taking you full in my mouth...sucking up and down tightening my mouth with each stroke, licking and sucking faster...feeling your hands in my hair,guiding my head up and down...

i reach my hand down and start to gently squeeze your balls...feeling you get harder and more swollen ...i increase my pace..Wanting you to cum in my mouth...shooting your hot sweet juice down my throat....

Sucking and licking faster, i feel you pushing on my head harder.taking you deeper in my mouth, you moan telling me your gonna explode.i suck harder as you explode in my mouth.your hot cum shooting down my throat.i sucki harder wanting every drop...i lift my head up ...and look at you and you roll me over and proceed to pour chocolate syrup all over me...esspecally all over my already wet pussy...then taking a can of very cold whip cream and spraying it all over my breasts and down my belly.till you reach my pussy and spray it all over it....and the finishing touch you place marashino cherrys on my breasts...and then take two cherry in your mouth and place them in between my hot pussy lips starting at my neck you lick and nibble your way down to my chest...licking and sucking all the swetness up...

teasing my nipples till they get hard in your mouth...do this to each one...licking and sucking gently biting them..Then licking your way down my belly...licking me clean.till you reach my wet pussy.you start to tease my slit with your tongue.licking up all the choclate and cream.teasing me ...as i raise my hips toward tyour mouth.begging for your tongue but you tease me still.sucking the cherrys from my trembling lips....

Moaning I beg you to ravage my clit....

You tease it with your tongue before sucking it into your mouth.... Pushing me towards the brink...I wrap my legs around you.trembling and shaking...you suck and tease my clit.my hands on your head pulling you to me.as you start.sucking harder i feel myself beging to move wildly as i start to cum.you plunge your tongue in me deep...feeling me contract on your tongue as my jucies flow down your face...you lap them up plunging your tongue in and out deeper each time as i am exploding so hard.grinding my pussy against your tongue...
i keep coming and cumming cant stop...

you pullyour head up and wrap my legs around your neck and plunge your throbbing cock deep into my still trembling pussy..

Slamming into me hard and deep.my pussy contracting on you tighter andd tighter i feel you explode deep within me as i cum harder again...deeper you plunge into me filling me up with your hot cum....you slow your pace and slowly stroke me you lower my legs.and lean over me your chest against mine.are breathing fast and deep...you kiss me long and deep.playing with my tongue.then whisper in my ear....

How was desert babe.)?



MUTUAL PLEASURE



sitting in front of each other on the bed...my legs stretched out over yours...we decide to do the one thing we have done apart...in front of each other...you remember how you said you wanted to watch me masturbate....well i begin stroking myself...as you watch me...my fingers slowly stroking my clit...i watch as you are getting hard....

i stroke a little faster...i reach a hand to my breast and squeeze my nipple....i watch you..strocking your hard cock...my finger dips into myelf ..and the i take my finger...and with it wet from my juices,, i running it against your mouth...as your tongue licks my finger..........as i contuine to stroke my self ..

you lean over and start nibbling on my neck....you know that just makes me more turned on....i take my hand and start stroking your hard cock with it..i increase my pace..on my clit and you and i am getting so wet..i scoot closer..my legs almost wrapped around you....your cock so close to my pussy...you take it and rub it against my clit ...making me tremble at your touch ...you slide in just the head...i stroke my self faster....feeling you in me...i tighten up on you..your hands touching me all over....iam so excited nowyou slide your cock a little deeper in me.....
i want to come on you so bad.....
i lie back.....so you can watch me better.....stroking my clit faster now....feeling you push all the way in...then not moving....just letting me feel you...as i get closer and closer to cumming...

you reach out and rub my nipples between your fingers...so hard they are...i am getting wetter and wetter...starting to tremble on you...you feel me getting close...you slide your hand under my ass.....and as i reach the edge you plunge your finger in me ...causing me to explode all over you.....

cumming so hard on you...my pussy so tight on you as i cum....while still in me you raise my legs up over your shoulders...and lean over me plunging in me hard and deep....my pussy still quivering...you grind against me harder....sucking my nipples in your mouth as you pound in me..harder and faster....i whisper in your ear....i want you to cum in me..baby i wanna your hot juices...

i feeling you swelling in me....oh yes baby i want you to cum ..i am gonna explode again... as i start to cum again i feel you grinding harder as you explode in me...moving wildly against each other...as we cum so hard together...

holding each other tight..



STANDING ROOM



Brushing my teeth in the bathroom ...i feel your presance behind me....
all of a sudden i feel your tongue sliding up my leg...mmmmmmmmm i wonder were this is leading....finishing my teeth i stand there...eyes closed...enjoying the sensations...your tongue sliding and licking up one thigh and then the other...reaching my ass ..you gently start to nibble it...

your hands squeezing my cheeks...little bites and nibbles all over it...your tongue licking also....you spread my legs farther apart...and i feel your tongue...licking my slit...teasing my lips with your tongue...your tongue dipping in between my slit teasing my clit....your tongue flicking across it.....i moan softly ...feeling my self getting wet..your hands reach up and start caressing my breasts..rubbing the nipples between your fingers...

feeling them harden at your touch..you turn me around...and part my slit with your tongue...sucking my clit into your mouth...my hands running through your hair....your tongue teasing me darting in and out of me.....tasting my wetness...i move against your tongue...moaning ....your hands grabbing my ass pulling me deeper on your tongue as you plunge it in me..ohhhhhh yessssss ...you plunge it in and out...making me tremble...your tongue sliding across my clit...moaning i tell you how bad i want to cum ..all over your tongue and face....

you slide a finger in me getting my juices all over it....as you plunge yor tongue deep in me..you slide your finger in my ass..causing...me to move faster against your tongue..as i explode all over you ...your tongue licking me faster as i shake and tremble...cumming so hard...my juices flowing over your tongue and face....

mmmmmmmmm baby do i taste sweet......your tongue sucking my clit..making me cum even harder..pushing your head closer into me...riding your face..... I am trembling and shaking so hard..i can hardly stand..the feel of your tongue deep in me has me cumming so hard..you stand up and turn me around against the sink...bending me over....

i feel yourbreath in my ear as you whisper...asking me how bad i wanted your throbbing cock in me..i whisper back as i move against you.. i want you in me sooooooo bad..i feel your cock against my ass..so hot and throbbing ...your mouth on my neck licking and nibbling it...you know it drives me crazy...your hands reaching around me ..squeezing them ...gently pinching my nipples...i lean against you moaning..your cock teasing my ass..you know how bad i want it...but you whisper not yet...licking my ear...your hands move from my breats sliding down over my stomach till they reach my pussy,,your finger dipping into me..feeling my wetness..your other hand stroking and rubbing my clit..moaning i press closer against you....

i want you in me so bad....your fingers stroking me faster...i grind my ass against your cock...god i want you so bad...you slide your cock in me just the head at first...then plunging into me slow and deep..gasping in delight ...moaning you feel so good...we start moving together...slow at first then faster and harder...your lips on my back...kissing and licking...

i start stroking myself faster ..i want to cum on you so bad..your hands on my hips pulling my harder against you..plunging in my hard and deep/...my ass grinding against you...my pussy getting tighter on your cock..stroking faster..i tell you i am getting so close..you slide your finger in my ass and i explode so hard....my pussy so tight as i contract on you..my juice flowing...i feel you swelling in me as you grab me and plunge in me harder..exploding deep in me...we are moving harder with each other as we cum so hard....
god it feels so good



THE SHOWER



well at this point i think we need a shower to wet us down...the hot water beating down on our bodys....my hands soaping your body all over ...while you do the same to me..my hands sliding allover your body...
loving the touch of your hands on my body...my hands slide lower till i hold your hard cock in my hand...i start to caress you slow strokes...your hand sliding down to my clit stroking me making me tremble....your cock hard and throbbing in my hand...i kiss you deep..sucking your tongue in to my mouth .....sucking it gently...i hear you moan as i stroke you faster...your finger sliding in me feeling my wetness...

i let my tongue trail down your neck down your chest...till i reach your nipples and suck and nibble them...i can tell you want me and i want you in me...i turn and you take me from behind..i gasp as you enter my wet pussy,,,so wet for you,,....ass you plunge deep within me...your hand and mine stroke my throbbing clit...my ass grinding into you as you plunge harder and deeper in me...i take my fingers and run them across your mouth so you can taste my sweet juices...you suck my fingers into your mouth...your other hand at my breast squeezing and teasing my nipple...we move faster and harder together..our hands stroking my clit faster...

i feel myself reach the edge as you lick and suck on my neck..my pussy tighting up on your cock...i want to come so bad...you tease me by pulling out till just the head of your cock is in my pussy then plunging back in deeper.......i tell you i want to cum on your tongue and you pull out and bury your tongue deep into my pussy i moan and wither on your tongue...your hands on my ass pulling me deeper on you your fingers teasing my ass....i am so close now....

i start to tremble...just as i cum you slide a finger in my ass...and i explode all over your face ..my juices running all down your face..you keep licking me ..driving me insane ...i am shaking with each wave.... i cant stop cumming....you then bend me over and plunge back into my still quivering pussy harder and faster ..ohhhhh soooo deep....

telling me to cum on your hard throbbing cock...you stroke my clit faster making me arch my back agaisnt you as i explode again..all over your cock as you explode in me..filling me up with your juice...mixing with mine..
we thrash.and move together..
my quivering pussy so tight on your cock as you keep pumping in me...



A SURPRISE



...................A Suprise.......................... Taking you by the hand...i lead you to a chair...
pushing you down in it...i lean over and whisper....sit back and enjoy.....i slowly strip....your clothes off....gently caressing you as i go...then i stand and slowly strip mine off....watching you watch me.....knowing how excited you are....walking over to you....i straddle your lap....feeling your cock...so hard now....against my lips....i can feel hot it is against me....so hard....i lean over and i let my tongue...just the tip...lick slowly along your ear...

you feel my breath as i do this...moaning very softly in your ear....then trailing down your neck.....my tongue lightly licking...stopping to nibble and suck gently on your neck...i feel your hands gently touching me.....trailing my tongue up to your face...i lightly lick along your jaw till i reach your lips...lightly tracing the outline of your lips with the tip of my tongue.....i feel your cock against my pussy ...throbbing harder now....my lips against it....you can feel my juices....i am getting so wet....as i lick your lips..i move slightly against it...i feel you moan against my mouth.....i tease your mouth with my tongue...my lips cover yours...kisssing you deeply....sucking your tongue into my mouth....teasing it...my hands touching your chest....rubbing my hands all over it.....

feeling the heat from your skin...i lean closer...so my breasts are against your chest...you feel my nipples against you...feel them getting hard.....i move them slowly against you....i feel your cock pressing against my pussy....my lips so wet...rubbling slowly across your cock...i lean down and start lightly licking around your nipples....slowly making circles with my tongue....then sucking your nipples in my mouth...teasing the tips with my tongue while i suck on them....your hands are on my hips....pulling me hard against your cock..i know how bad you want to be in me...but not yet........i raise my head ...looking at you i lean my head back as you bring your mouth to my neck....

little kisses down my neck...the licking all over it.....you know how this drives me crazy...as you gently bite and nibble it...i move more against your cock....moaning softly...your tongue trailing down my neck to my chest....i reach down and cup my breasts together....as your mouth covers my nippes...licking and sucking from one to the other..my nipples getting so hard in your mouth...they are almost throbbing as you gently bite them...i move faster ...sliding my pussy across your cock...my juices dripping all over it....i am so turned on....i reach down and spread my lips...so i can rub my clit across it....rubbing my clit across the head of your cock....it gives me goosebumps..it feels so hard and hot...your hands pulling me tighter to you by my hips....

you raise your head frm my breasts and whisper in my ear....how bad you want your cock in side me...moaning i whisper back..yes......i reach down and grasp yur cock with my hand...feeling how hard it is...i guide you to my pussy....i slowly lower my self on it...letting just the head in..and moving up and down slowly on the head of your cock...my pussy so wet on it...my pussy so tight around it.....you feel hot it is...your mouth on mine...sucking my tongue...moaning against your mouth....i tell you how bad i want you deep in me....looking deeply in my eyes ..i feel your hands on my hips...as you pull me down hard on your cock...gasping.....as you enter me so hard and deep...closing my eyes i begin to move up and down your cock..feels so good...
your so swollen...my pussy gripping your cock so tight as i move.....

you can feel my juices running down your cock as i move on you...your mouth sucking my nipples harder in your mouth....moving harder and faster on your cock....you feel so good....i can feel you throbbing in me...your hands on my ass...squeezing...pulling me down harder on you...i reach down between us...and start rubbing my clit...its throbbing so hard....you push me away from you slightly ..so you can watch....my fingers rubbing it faster..i know this makes you more excited.....you bring a finger t my mouth and i suck it..get it wet...i know what your going to do next.....i feel you gently slide it in my ass......moaning louder....

i tell you how close i am....you know it drives me wild..moving your finger faster as i ride your cock harder and deeper....my finger rubbing my swollen clit faster...you tell me to cum hard on you ........biting my neck...you feel me start to shake....my pussy griping you so tight as i moaning i'm cumming...moving hard in me as i shake from the intesity of the orgasm...i feel your throbbing cock..exploding in me so hard...

your moans mixed with mine as we cum so hard together...my cum running down your cock...i cant stop...its so intense...
moving more wildly on you as you hold me tighter i cum again....

No comments: