Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Viva-Ponata: Ryan

One of my new diversions is Viva-Ponata. If you have not heard of it, you can check it out at the following link: http://viva-ponata.com/register.php?REF=142. If you use the link, I get credit for the referral (if you reach Level 5), and I get 25 diamonds (which is a type of currency in the game). Anyway, it makes me happy.

The game is a sort of a sexual simulation game, and in order to make a little more cash, I am whoring. There is a lot of ass on the site, and to turn more tricks and stand out a bit, I will write about the various johns from the game. Yeah, I know most johns want their anonymity. But every once in a while, a john will want to roar, "I fucked the crap out of this whore."

This is one of those stories; this story is for Ryan. Enjoy.




The other evening, I had to crash at my parent's house. When I said I had to crash, I really mean that my father picked me up from my apartment and took me to my childhood home. He had heard that I had been hooking, and this was his attempt at an intervention.

After coming home and yelling at me for some time, he sent me to my old room – I was in my PJs, and he did not even let me get clothes before taking me home. So embarrassed.

Anyway, I waited until they went to sleep, then went into the bathroom, and exited to my sister's room. She was in college, and I figure I would borrow something of hers, then go out the window and back to the streets. I needed to hook tonight, and you can't do it in PJs.

I open her closet, and it is nearly empty. There is a prom dress, some clothes she uses for working in the yard, and her girl scout uniform. Fuck I need money so bad and nothing to wear that looks like I can hook in. Then I get an idea.

I go to the bathroom to take a quick shower. While in the shower, as I am washing up, quite spontaneously, I decide to shave my pussy. I never really understood why women shave, but I decide I need to this evening. It is a bit tender, but I end up doing a good job with no nicks.

I get out, dry my hair, and then put it in a ponytail. I return to my sister's room, find some panties – plain white is the only option – and put on the girl scout uniform. It is a little snug on top, but it actually fits.

I call someone on my parent's phone, exit a window, and am on the street awaiting transportation.

Twenty minutes later, I am at my normal territory, in a girl scout uniform at 2 in the morning.

A few minutes later, one of my regulars arrives. Ryan says, "have any cookies for sale", and I grin.

"Sorry, not cookie season."

I flash another smile, knowing he wants me now.

We arrive at the motel room quickly, and we enter the room. And I decide not to play my age.

"Hey, mister," I say, "Girl scouts are business-like, and since I have no cookies to offer, I was wondering if I could interest you in something else."

Ryan picks me up and playfully throws me on the bed. He looks mesmerized, not really knowing where this will be going.

He drinks up the site, and then runs his finger over the unit number on my vest. It is located right over my right breast, and I can feel my nipple harden. Then he encircles the senior journey award patch, which is so close to my left nipple, and I moan. Oh, he is teasing me.

He lifts up my khaki skirt, and runs his finger over my panties, or more accurately, my sister's panties. I gasp, and remove my vest. My white oxford-style shirt is snug, and I can barely fit in it. Ryan grins, looking at my heaving breasts. I am so excited, my heart is racing and my breathing is shallow.

Ryan continued to fondle my breasts through my Girl Scout uniform. And then I had the weirdest thought: "I am borrowing this uniform; I better not get anything on it."

I stripped off the uniform and laid it in the corner, coming back in just my undies. Ryan took them off slowly, then quickly undressed himself.

I started fingering myself as he undressed, commenting on his wonderful cock. I laid him on the bed and began giving him a blow job. Oh, his cock tasted so nice, but I could tell he wanted to fuck me.

He sat up and we kissed for a minute. Then he lay down again, and I sat on him, feeding his cock to my pussy. As soon as he was in, he started to move in and out very quickly. I was so wet that it was easy for him to do.

He leaned me back, fondling my breasts as he attacked my pussy with his tool. He reached around and began fingering me while he was fucking me, and before I knew it, I was cuming. I screamed louder than I intended, and he came right after that.

I felt his cum enter me, and then I remembered what I had forgotten: the fucking condom.

But I didn't fucking care.

"Oh, thanks for the fuck, sweetie."

Ryan pocketed the panties, and I went home pantiless that night. I never told him they were my sister's panties.

No comments: