Thursday, July 17, 2008

Threesome

Written by Anon (June 2000)

I'm going to tell you my very first 3 some.
It all happened when I was 23 years old. I was dating with Elizabeth (sorry no real names) who was the daughter of an English businessman working for a British company�s branch in Ankara.

Elizabeth is a marvel for my tastes, 20 years old, gorgeous body, blond hair and blue eyes. Although our relation ship was almost 6 months old I had no chance to meet with her parents but she gave me the impression about them: dad was 63 years old and mum was 41.
A lot of age difference, don�t you think?

Well in short every thing started on a very hot summer day. I tried to reach Elizabeth but I could not as her phone was busy all the time and there were no cell phones at those times. I slowly started to loose my temper and jump on my bike and try to cool my self with the wind, no use and then I decided to go to her house. I brought my buddy Eftal with me as I didn�t have the courage to ring the door bell as I had never been there before.

�Ding-dong� yep the door opened up and a nice looking lady appeared on the doorstep. Before I said any thing she said, �You must be Elizabeth�s boy friend�
I nodded with my had that I was, and she let us in. As I mentioned before it was a very hot day and her erect nipples can easily be seen through her thin dress. She brought some cold soda and told us that Elizabeth had gone to Istanbul with her father and would be back on Sunday night.

She also told that Elizabeth called me to tell about but I wasn�t at home. While she was telling the story we both couldn�t keep our eyes away from her nipples, boy they are huge, almost one third of my index finger. Suddenly she stopped talking and asked �Are you listening to me?".

I took my eyes off her breasts with a red face and said �aa yes mum�. She gave a hysterical laugh and said �why aren�t you man enough to tell the truth, yes they are big.... big and sensitive�.
I was shocked but Eftal did not as he had no idea what we were talking about, yes he doesn�t speak any English at all. She stands up and walked over and sat between us on the coach.
She coyly asked, �don�t you think I�m attractive?�
The room became charged with sexual electricity as I jokily responded, �It�s hard to tell with that dress on�.
She stared to my eyes for a couple of seconds and whispered through her lips �what the hell...�then she stood up and slipped of her dress. Now it�s Eftal�s time to get shocked and said �o my god� in Turkish of course.

There she stood in nothing but her white panties. The crotch of her panties was soaked, and her erect nipples stood out proudly from her tits.
By this time we both have bulges in our pants. After little hesitation we rise from the coach and took turns kissing and caressing my girl friends mother while she ground her hands on our straining erections.

Soon Eftal's wandering hand found it�s way into her panties and began to stroke her pussy, his fingers sliding into her slippery love hole. She dropped on to her knees and unzipped my pants releasing my hard cock.
She moaned as she fondled it. She immediately began to suck my cock, holding my ass with both hands her head bobbed up and down my rigid member. While she was sucking my cock Eftal quickly stripped off his clothes and knelt behind her while sliding her panties down to expose her wet cunt.

He then began to kiss the insides of her silky thighs until he reached her crack. At that moment she momentarily removed my cock from her mouth and begged, �fuck me please fuck me� I translated those words to Eftal, and that was all the encouragement Eftal need. He positioned his throbbing dick at the entrance of her cunt and thrust in up to his balls.

Then we both began rhythmically fucking her mouth and cunt. This was absolutely too much for me and I shut my load into her mouth without a warning. This caused her to start coming in waves. Quicken his strokes and Eftal come too, he shot his sperms into her pussy, which triggered multiple orgasms of her.

Totally exhausted we sat back on the coach while my Elizabeth�s lovely mother was heavily breathing on her knees and hands.
Then she raised her head and said, �I miss that�.

No comments: