Friday, March 06, 2009

Brief Affair

by Linda Chorlton
(October 2001)

We left the cool air conditioned restaurant and stepped outside to face
the humidity of a Bolton summer night. We weren't quite sure where to go
next. Our affair should end, after all, it was just an affair, but neither
one of us wanted it to. We had talked about it over a beer and decided
that before it got any deeper we would just walk away. But standing there
in the heat, neither one of us wanted to walk. So I offered her a ride home.


I pulled up at her apartment not knowing whether or not I would be invited up.
Smiling, she said to park the car and we'd go for a quick beer.
At the bar we talked about how much fun we'd had in the past few months,
how exciting it was to be together, how it was difficult to keep our hands
off each other. The more we talked the more excited I was getting.
Pretending the crowd was getting louder I moved closer to her. Every now
and then I would brush my arm against hers, my leg against hers, I'd lean
closer to her and just barely rest my elbow against her blouse which nestled her tits.
She could see what I was doing and she began to react.


I could see the way she looked at me, I could feel the pressure of her leg
against mine. With her arms crossed and her elbows resting on the bar she
began to caress my thigh with her hand. I'm sure others saw us but that
just added to the excitement. After one more round we weren't concerned
about anyone or anything, just each other.


The walk back to her apartment seemed to take forever. She wouldn't kiss
me, she wouldn't touch me, she just described to me what she wanted to do.
I had to listen to her tell me how she wanted to undress me and make love to
me. To her, it would be very soft and slow but I had other ideas in mind.
As soon as the door to her apartment was closed it began. I couldn't keep
my hands off of her. I pulled her to me and kissed her hungrily while I ripped
at her blouse buttons. She tried to slow me down but I wouldn't have any of it.


I backed her onto the couch and began to remove her pants. She couldn't
control herself any longer. She took control of me, pushing me onto the
floor. She lowered herself on top of me and would do nothing but kiss me.
She made love to my mouth with her mouth, using her tongue the way she would
soon use my cock in her cunt. Our kisses were hard and full of passion just the way
our emotions were. I could feel her naked body on top of me, I could feel her
sweating and I could feel the sweat trickling down my back.

I begged her
to take my shirt off, which she did, with one quick movement. Her hand tore
through the buttons and I was naked under her. Our bodies wrapped around
each other and our hands began to explore the other's genital regions.
I lifted her into a chair so I was straddled on top of her. I was grabbing
at her breasts, my fingers leaving tracks in the sweat which covered her
body. She was kissing me and touching me. First my face then my neck, my
shoulders, arms and finally down to my chest. There was no tenderness
anymore, just passion and animal lust. She took each one of my breasts in her
mouth biting each nipple hard enough to make me cry out and arch into her
more.

The harder she bit the more I needed her. We moved back onto the
floor so she could spread me out and taste all of me. She was grabbing me,
holding me so tight I could barely breathe. Her mouth tasted every inch
of my skin and then finally I found her pussy I could barely control
myself. I grabbed her head and buried myself into her mouth. I rubbed
against her furiously until I'd come, then I dragged her back up to kiss me so
I could taste myself on her lips. She stood up, taking me with her but only
to my knees. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my cock as far
into her mouth as it would go.

She wrapped her lips around it so I could feel the wetness of her mouth, and she sucked on me, first slowly then more quickly. She sucked on each one of my balls then took both
together in her mouth. I could feel her ready to explode but I wouldn't let
her. Each time the rhythm got too intense I would pull back and begin
teasing again. I used my mouth, my hands, she rubbed my cock over her
nipples leaving drops of cum for me to taste. Finally I couldn't put up
with any more teasing. I turned her around as she knelt down, and buried
my cock into her dripping wet pussy. She began to tease me, moving ever so
slow in and out of her, until she begged me to "fuck me harder".

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back just as I was ramming my cock into
her. She fucked me so hard I felt like I was going to burst if I didn't
come. With my free hand I reached underneath her, and grabbed one of her
breasts, squeezing it with each thrust of my cock.

The harder I fucked, the harder I squeezed. I could feel her pussy growing harder and
harder the nearer she got to an orgasm. As I made that final thrust into
her she pulled back on my buttocks, burying my cock deeper inside her and
exploding with her orgasm.

With my other hand I squeezed her nipple until she cried out in pain but the pain combined with the throbbing of my cock was what I needed to come off for the second time. This time it hurt.
We lay there spent, her on top of me, just feeling our hearts beating
against each other. Soon it began again, only this time it was slower and
more gentle, the way she'd wanted it at the beginning of the night. She was an
expert with my body and took great pleasure in making me happy. She made me
thrill, over and over again, before we made slow, tender love throughout
the night. We knew our affair wouldn't end that night, we knew the passion
we had for each other couldn't be ignored, it had to be satisfied - and it
was - several more times.....but that is another tale, as yet untold.

No comments: