Thursday, March 12, 2009

Second Fan Mail Letter

Perhaps this is not very masculine of me...but I do relish fine triple milled
French soaps...prefer scented soaps...spicy to floral...

Tonight I started a large bar of ginseng, ginger and sandalwood...for us...the scent
is spicy and woodsy and seductive...a very, very nice...exotic fragrance for our shower...

You're in the shower first...I enter behind you...you're enjoying the water cascading
all over your skin...

I lather my hands with the soap...and start to rub your shoulders and upper back...

You back closer to me...love the weight of your body against mine...you
always feel sooooooooooooooooo good to me...

My hands follow the sides of your body down to your hips...my hands take the bars of
soap to produce more suds and start up the front of your rib cage...

OH...HOW WONDERFULLY your breasts fill my open hands...the minute your nipples
drag across the palms of my hands my cock shudders and starts to stiffen...

As I begin to massage your breasts...all soapy, sudsy, wet and warm...you moan a
loud...long..."Yessssssssss..." ...and your ass...rubs tighter against my steely cock...

You're now firmly against me...and as I rub your breasts...over and over and over again...
my mouth finds your bare neck...I start to kiss your soft tender flesh about your shoulder
and the nape of your neck...my mouth wants to consume the taste of you...

I kiss long and passionately...tightly my lips slide along your skin...I work my mouth up
to your ear lobes...and begin to nibble and feast upon those dainty fleshy
morsels...

As my desire increases...I gently bite your ear lobes...and let my teeth close around
them...I am becoming to aroused...so...so aroused...

My cock is swollen and completely hard and your ass continues to grind away on
me shoving my cock between your slippery cheeks...

I kiss your harder and longer...my mouth resists any thought of leaving your flesh...

Your breasts are so ripe in my hands...if I continue to tease them with my fingers...I
may explode and cummmmmmmmmm immediately...you body excites me so much...

One hand....my left hand starts to milk your left breast...massaging your fullness
towards your perky nipple...and as my finger and thumb reach your nipple...I pinch and
tweak that ruby point....firmly...you moan louder now....much louder...and your head does
not move form its arched position...I know you enjoy a little mixture of pleasure and
pain...

My right hand has been sliding down and away from your other breast...and it is
gravitating toward your heated loins to find those fleshy folds of skin that hide your
swelling clit...

You are so lost in the moment of complete nipple stimulation...you never realize where
my right hand is...then as two fingers enter you slowly...you quiver from the
sensation...both surprised and excited...

My fingers are instantly awash with your hot creaminess...they softly search out the
amazing flesh they have found...

This time we both moan...LOUDLY...your stimulation has doubled....as I have started
to finger you...oh so gently...I moan because every time I finger you it is just like
the first time all over again...

OMG....you feel sooooooooo, sooooooooooooooo good...so very good....

Already you are beyond wet...you are beyond wetter...you are exceptionally
aroused...your creaminess is thick and hot and running...I feel it flow over my fingers...

I know you are ripe...I know you are ready...I know I must enter you NOW...

My hands find your arms...together we outstretch your arms to the shower wall...you lean
away from me....legs apart...

I grab my cock...and start to rub...your swollen pussy lips...up and down...

Several times my cock passes through those wonderful pink lips...every time...it seems
your legs sightly buckle...

My cockhead swollen tight and purple around the edges of the head...

With the next pass...I linger with my cock....near your asshole....teasing you...

I push slightly....you gasp...and the cheeks of your ass squeeze tight...as if
to block my entrance...

I pull back...and rub against your pussy lips again...now you
relax...and my cock goes deeper that before....

But again...I pull away...and quickly push back again...at your tense
asshole...

Now I pull away one last time...all the way back I lean from you...my hands firm upon
your shoulders...and then I thrust...and enter your pussy...ALL AT ONCE...

You scream.....FUCK....OH, FUCK....GAWD...MY PUSSY...MY PUSSY...
OH, FUCK...YES...GIVE ME ALL YOU HAVE LOVER...ALL YOU HAVE...!!!

OMG...it is great to be inside you again...you're so wet...and I am soooooooooo
deep inside you....

With that thrust.....your hands slip from the wet shower wall...and you're bent over hands
upon your upper thighs....I sink deeper inside you...

My hands grab your hips...and I begin...not slowly....but with obvious purpose...
I begin to drive my cock deeper and deeper...

You ass rises to meet my every thrust...

The water is spraying hot all over us...we are rocking to and fro...our bodies
shine in the water...we are both moaning...my balls are smacking your
bright pink pussy lips...our breathing is quick and shallow...nothing is
subtle about this FUCK...nothing...allthe while both hands are now pinching your nipples
harder and harder...

I pound you deeply and pinch you harder...pound you deeply and pinch your
nips harder and harder...

You continue to moan and whimper with delight...

I want both of us to cum together...one big exciting explosion of carnal lust...

I want both of us to cum together....so I can savor our juices mixed together when
I eat you...all of you...over and over again...


This is your first orgasm...but not your last tonight...Lover...

Oh...I am pumping you hard...

I am rocking your body harder...

I feel like I am going to split you open...I am sooooooo deep within you...

I am sooooooooooo excited...your moaning adds to my enthusiasm...

I pound at you...pound and pound and pound at you...

You continually call to me....oh how that drives me crazy...
"FUCK ME....OH...FUCK ME....OH...FUCK ME DEEP AND HARD....
DAMNNNNNN LOVER.....FUCK ME...."

I can't believe I haven't cummmm yet...I am soooooo ready....my cockhead is so hot...my
shaft is burning...every inch of me....is a blaze...OH...I LOVE IT...LOVE IT...I LOVE
HOW YOUR PUSSY MAKES MY COCK...FEEL......

I am ramming you....sinking myself inside you...

I can actually feel your pussy start to spasm around my cock...as I pull backwards...
I feel it spasm...trying to close...trying to tighten...before my next thrust...

I know this means you are very close to that first orgasm...very close...

I need to put you over the edge...over the edge now...right now....

OH...LOVER...I WANT YOU TO CUMMMM QUICK....

With my next pull backwards...I slide my right hand off your shoulder...and immediately my
hand catches some thick cream from your ripe cunt...I coat my right thumb...

And then as I thrust in again deeply...I ram my thumb into your tight, tight asshole...

YOU SCREAM....LOUDLY...MY THUMB...PUMPS and PUMPS...YOUR ASSHOLE....

YOUR LEGS BUCKLE....YOU CONTINUE TO SCREAM....FUCK ME...FUCK ME....OH FUCK ME...

YOUR LEGS BEND UNCONTROLLABLY AS IF RUBBER....AS YOUR COLLAPSE...AGAINST THE
SHOWER WALL...i DRIVE MY COCK IN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...

YOUR SCREAMING LOUDER THAN EVER NOW...I'M MOANING TOO...

I SCREAM....BABY...NOW...NOW....I CUMMING NOW........OH DAMN...I'M CUMMMING RIGHT
NOW...

YOUR RESPONSE IS....OH YES LOVER.....DEEPER...DEEEPER IN BOTH MY FUCKING HOLES...

FUCK ME DEEPER....DEEPER....GOD DAMN.....FUCK ME DEEPER NOWWWWWWWWWW...

I CUM...MY THICK COCK SPASMS...ONE , TWICE ,THREE , FOUR TIMES...AND STILL MY
COCK UNLOADS INSIDE YOUR PUSSY...

EVERY THRUSTS...I PUT A LOAD INSIDE YOU...

YOU'RE NOW ALMOST COMPLETELY ON YOUR KNEES...YOUR ASS STILL RISING TO MEET
MY COCK...

YOU CRY ONE LAST TIME......OH, OH, OH, OH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....YES,....YES,.....YES,YES, YES, YES,
YES, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

We both collapse and slide apart....the water still spraying us....but we are oblivious
to anything...but each other...as we roll apart on the floor of the shower your turn
and face me....your legs still wide apart...

I gaze upon you...OMG...how beautiful your pussy looks....OMG...how
beautiful your pussy is....and now I must taste you...right now....

I lean toward you...your eyes...transfixed on my movements...my right hand...reaches
your plump pussy lips...no longer just pink...but scarlet red...and I see a small river of
flowing cream escaping from your satisfied pussy...

My hand catches the thick cream...and my fingers so gently search for more within you...

Greedily covering several fingers...I move next to you...two fingers find your mouth and
two fingers find my mouth...together...we suck my fingers dry...

Our eyes...locked on one another...as my fingers leave our lips...I move closer
to kiss you...a long, long, deep passionate kiss...the type of kiss that freezes time and
stops all the clocks in the house...the type of kiss that neither of us will
every forget...

DAMN....how I love to please you...and remember DARLING...the night has just begun...

I would enjoy composing some erotica just for you…if you’re interested…and I would always enjoy a conversation with you…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site, if you ever want to work with www.edenfantasys.com please email me -- drewg@webmerchantsinc.com

Anonymous said...

are you going to update sometime soon?