Monday, December 15, 2008

A FRENCH TEACHER

by luvverman@hotmail.com (January 2001)

I was never very confident with girls. It seemed to me that they didn't like boys and I was told that they only did sex for favours. I suppose I was pretty typical of any twelve year old who had grown up in the countryside without much exposure to other kids, especially girls.

Summer holidays were coming to a close and I was starting at a new prep school in the north of England. This was going to be my first experience of being away from home and fending for myself, until half term anyway.

I was delivered to the school on a Sunday afternoon and abandoned by my parents. There was a batch of us, all new to the school. Some had boarded before but none of us knew anyone else and I found making conversation difficult. We gathered in an assembly room, waiting for a teacher to tell about which houses we were to be assigned to. I noticed a group of boys had gathered in the corner of the classroom and were engrossed in lively chat. I moved closer and listened in to their conversion.

"She was here last year. I know 'coz my brother told me, and he says that she'll show you it for a Snickers bar" one of them said.

I was intrigued and listened intently.

"She never wears any knickers either" he went on to say.

"Good job I've got plenty of tuck" said another "I'll have a root through and see if there are any Snickers in there"

They laughed hysterically and then the door burst open.

"Good evening gentlemen" Boomed a stern voice. "I am Mr Morgan and I as well as being head of Elsop house, I teach mathematics to stupid boys. I do not suffer fools gladly and I do not appreciate humour, so listen carefully"

My heart sank. We have all known teachers like this one and the last one I met was directly responsible for my starting at this new school.

We were then taken on a tour of the school and afterwards it was time for our evening meal. I was seated next to one of the boys who had been joking about "her". Some time passed before I introduced myself and went on to ask whom they were talking about in the classroom. He told me that his name was Richard but he was to be known as "Wog" because he had lived in South Africa and that was how it was. He went on to explain that they were discussing a French teacher who had been at the school for a year or so. She was supposed to be extremely fit and liked to lead the pupils on a bit. I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about but attempted to appreciate his words.

We spent the rest of the evening in the common room until a bell rang summoning us to the dormitories. There was no more talk of the French mistress, but a few of the boys were engaged in bravado about their "supposed" sexual encounters. Some were even claiming that they could "cum". Once again I found myself totally bemused.

The following morning after breakfast, we attended assembly and were told where each house should proceed. I had been put into Elsop House with Mr Morgan as the housemaster. "Bloody great" I thought to myself as we all filed out and I made my way back to the maths room.

We sat awaiting the arrival of the dreaded Mr Morgan. I was looking out of the window at stupendous towers and beautifully manicured lawns, when I noticed the figure of a woman walking hurriedly towards the building that we were sitting in. She was tall, had long brown hair and appeared to be very attractive. I wondered if this was the French teacher.

The door opened and in walked the woman. "Bonjour mes enfants" she said "Je m'apelle Mademoiselle Tuegas et… Oh I am so sorry, we only speak French in my own classes" She said in a thick accent.

"I am here because Monsieur Morgan has had an accident and cannot make this class. So, we will be working together on the maths."

Yes she was beautiful, and when she talked I couldn't concentrate on what she was saying. Her accent was so syrupy and her eyes so deep that I had no chance of concentrating on the lesson. I just wanted to listen to her talk for the rest of my life. I told myself to snap out of it and listen to what she was saying but I didn't work. All I could think about was the rumours about her and Snickers bars.

The lesson went on and on, I couldn't remember a thing of what was taught I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts. Just then I heard my name but it didn't really register. Then again, louder this time; I snapped back into consciousness and replied

"Yes miss?"

"You weren't listening were you?"

"I'm sorry Miss, I was, I was…" I stammered.

"See me after the class" she said and then resumed the lesson.

My mind was in turmoil. I still couldn't stop thinking about her. Her legs were so long and I could just imagine her breasts under her blouse, the nipples brushing lightly on the soft material. I was sitting there with an erection that I couldn't get rid of when the bell rang to signal the end of the lesson for the day.

Everyone left the classroom and I was alone with Miss Tuegas. I was about to be reprimanded and I was just a little scared. My first day and I was already in trouble.

"Jonathan, you weren't listening earlier were you?" She said.

"I'm sorry miss, it won't happen again." I replied.

"What were you thinking about?"

"I was… I was thinking about home" I said.

"I too miss my home but it doesn't stop me concentrating on the matter at hand"

She had moved over to where I was sitting and had reclined against the chair in front of my desk. Her long pleated skirt had parted slightly as she leaned back and I could clearly see the outside of her lower thigh. She threw her head back, tossing her long brown hair away from her eyes.

I was desperately trying to keep my mind from wandering but was failing badly as I felt my dick stirring in my pants.

"You were not thinking about home were you? She said.

"No miss, I wasn't." I capitulated.

"Were you thinking about me?" she asked.

I was shocked at her directness and didn't know how to respond other that telling her the truth.

"I had heard about you from some of the other boys, they said that you were beautiful and I couldn't help looking at you in the lesson."

"You weren't looking at me were you Jonathan, you were thinking about me weren't you."

"I don't know what you mean miss."

"I mean, you were thinking about my body weren't you?"

I felt my face begin to flush and knew that I was bright red.

"You want to see my body don't you?"

I said nothing.

"You are a dirty little boy, aren't you Jonathan?"

"Miss, I don't want to get into trouble… I couldn't help myself."

"It's OK Jonathan, you're not in trouble. We are here to help pupils, to teach them well. If you can't concentrate during lessons, you won't learn will you." She said matter of factly.

"I see miss." Was all I could think to say.

"Well, if you spend all of our lessons thinking about my body, you will not learn a thing. So, there is only one way to solve your problem. You will write lines, one hundred times you will write "I must not stare at Miss Tuegas' body during lessons." I will leave you now and come back in one hour."

I sat there in stunned silence as she left me to my punishment and began writing. My view of her had now changed.

The hour passed and she returned, it was now six o'clock and the rest of the school was in the dining rooms eating dinner.

"How are you getting along Jonathan?"

"I have nearly finished miss." I said.

"Let me know when you do finish." She said as she sat down at the teachers' desk, opened a book and began reading.

As I penned the last word of my punishment, I looked up and noticed that her blouse was see through and I could see the bump of her nipples. I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra and the stirring started again. She looked up from her book and caught my eye.

"Are you finished Jonathan?" she said.

"Yes miss" I replied.

"well, bring it here." She ordered.

I stood up, held the papers in front of my bulging pants and slowly walked towards her.

"Give it to me" she said and I held the papers out to her.

"Oh Jonathan, you have been thinking about my body again haven't you?" she said as she stared at the bulge.

She reached out and grasped my erection.

I jumped back in shock and she laughed.

"You spend all lesson thinking about me touching you and when I do, you nearly take off. You are a strange boy Jonathan."

"I, I erm…" I stammered, not knowing what I wanted to say.

She sat back in her chair staring at me. As she revolved the chair to face me her legs parted, the skirt fell open and I got a clear view of my first cunt. I stood there petrified to the spot.

"Come here Jonathan"

I approached slowly, unable to stop myself staring at her parted legs and stood in front of her.

"Give me your hand!"

I reached my hand out, she took hold of it and guided it toward her pussy. It was wet, very wet.

"There, you see, it doesn't bite! Now gently rub your fingers over my cuntlips" she said as her head fell backwards and a lazy groan left her lips.

"Oh Jonathan, you're a natural. I want you to lick my pussy, get on your knees."

I dropped to the floor in front of her and cautiously guided my face towards her vagina.

"First you must gently lick around the edge and then you can run your tongue over my cuntlips. If you're a very good boy I will let you push your tongue inside me."

My cock was bursting and I felt the urge to grip it in my hand. I tried to disguise the fact that I was unzipping myself and taking hold of my erection as I licked her out. She shifted herself back in her seat and pushed her cunt into my face.

"Lick me harder" she demanded.

I obliged as best I could. My hand had slipped into a rhythm as I pulled at my cock. The urge to go faster gripped me and I licked her cunt in pace with the strokes of my dick.

There was a pool of saliva and cunt juice forming on the chair beneath her and I felt her hands grasp the sides of my head and pull me into her soft wet lips. Then she pushed my face away. I looked up at her and she said.

"You are to lick me from behind." As she raised herself from the chair, lifting her skirt around her waist and leaning forward over the desk. I began to lick her cunt again and felt her angle herself so that her bumhole was included in each caress. She began to moan and I felt her fingers touch my face as she frantically rubbed at the front of her cunt. She was moaning and her juices ran down my cheeks.

"Aaaaah, I'm coming" she cried as she sat back onto my face.

I began to feel an unfamiliar pressure in my balls and suddenly my cock throbbed and I spurted onto the back of her legs and the floor.

No comments: