Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Telephone sex

Written by ANON (January 2001)

(Please keep this story anonymous, thank's. It is a continuation of the affair i am having with my wife's mum)

It is 9:30am, treating myself to a nice lazy morning in bed, alone. The phone rings, "oh no, too early" i thought to myself.
I reluctantly answered. "morning" i grumbled down the handset.
"Morning" came the sexy reply, it was Jean, my wife's mum.
She continued. "My pussy is so wet, mmmmm, so hot" she purred "my dildo is sliding in and out of my pussy so nicely, mmmm, Bill" (my wife's father)" is pushing it all the way in, ooohh, can you hear my pussy darling?"

I could hear that unmistakeable sucking and slurping noise, only a wet pussy makes, when it is being invaded by an erect cock or big toy, faintly in the backround.

She places the handset down between her legs, next to her full pussy. I hear clearer now, slurp, slurp, suck, in and out, in, out, a nice steady rhythm, i hear Jean moaning, Bill is also moaning, he's pushing the dildo in her wanting, wet and beautiful pussy.

She brings the handset back up, and continues talking to me.

"Mmmm, i'm thinking of you darling, is your cock hard? Are you rubbing it for me? mmmm his thumb is on my clitoris now, ooohh yes Bill, mmmm, Bill yes, ooohh yeah, like that mmmmmmm".

I hear bill moaning softly in the backround, his tempo is rising, i could tell Jean was close to orgasm.

"Bill, use your tongue, i'm close, i'm close, i'm cumming mmmm"
She places the handset back between her legs. I hear Bill licking, slurping, sucking at her delicious cunt.
She talks to me once again. "His tongue mmmm it's inside me darling, he's licking me out, ooh i'm gonna cum, my clit Bill, kiss my clit, mmmmmmm uhh ohhh"

She climaxes on Bill's face, i listen to him sucking on her juices, groaning in sheer pleasure. "he's sucking my nipples, they're so erect darling. His cock is so hard, oh darling i need it inside. I'm holding his cock darling, I'm guiding it into my pussy. Yes baby oohh it's in, darling we're making love, are you near to cumming? Im being fucked"

I am listening to Jean and hearing Bill grunt as he is screwing her. My stiff cock being rubbed slowly, pre-cum oozing out of my slit.
I have to be careful, i don't want to cum just yet. The sound of Bill's cock pumping in and out of Jean's love hole is so lovely, so sexy.
Bill starts to speed up his lovemaking, the bed squeaking in protest, rhythmic noises emanating down the phone. Jean's moans of pleasure, bill's grunts, my darling Jean's pussy squelching and slurping at every stroke of Bill's stiff cock, pumping deeply in and out of her, and the bed, wailing in protest of the hard fucking Jean is receiving.

" ohh Bill, cum inside me, empty your balls into me darling" Her voice is full of passion, i hear Bill yell out that he is cumming, he is moaning out loudly, Jean starts shouting out "cum, yes, yes, yes i want your cum".

He empties his load into her hungry cunt, the two of them panting loudly, i hear them kissing, giggling.
Both of them happy, both completely satisfied. The phone went dead, she had hung up.

My cock still rock hard, soaked with pre-cum, i decided then i would go round to Jeans, ask no questions, just orgasm on or in her body.
I quickly dressed into the bare essentials, jogging pants and a sweat shirt, and drove as fast as possible to her house.
I used my key to get in, ran upstairs to find Jean alone, lying spread eagled on the bed. Her body was soaked with sweat, she was lying exhausted, half asleep.
Her inner thighs were soaked with her love juice, sperm oozing out of her red and swollen, well fucked pussy.

She acknowledged me with a smile. I asked where Bill was.
"down stairs" she replied "making coffee".
I pulled my pants down, revealing my soaked rock hard penis.

Climbing ontop of her, she held my stiffnes and guided it into her hot, soaking wet pussy.
We were fucking together, she was pushing her pussy up to meet my cock in perfect time. I was doing her fast and hard, the sperm and her juices squelching, escaping, so sexy.

My cock started to pulse, throbbing i emptied my seed inside of her. i kissed her on the lips, the tips of our tounges flicking, flicking off each others.
She started kissing my neck, moving up to my right ear lobe, she whispered "i love you darling, i love you so much"
I whispered back "i love you too my darling, you are beautiful"

I pulled up my pants, said not another word.

I left my darling Jean in a state of euphoria, her body soaked in sweat, her sex between her legs was covered in white cum.

What a delicious state to leave her in.

I left, locked the door, drove home feeling satisfied and loved.

No comments: