Saturday, December 06, 2008

My Christine

Written by Marc (January 2001)

To better understand this experience that I’m going to tell you about, you need a little background. My name is Marc and I live in Denver. I’m in my early 40’s, and would be considered average if it weren’t for my being disabled and in a wheelchair following an car accident. There are some good parts to being paralyzed as you’ll soon find out.

I made many new friends while I was in rehabilitation, Christine my primary nurse became my favorite.

We got along very well from the start. We just seemed to like the same things. Christine had separated from her husband about a year before we met. She didn’t want to give her heart to anybody and get burned again so she worked more and dated less. Christine spent a lot of time with me helping keep the blues away and I loved having her around to do things with. Christine is my age, 5’4" about 105lbs. blondish brown shoulder length hair, and a real nice body. I always made sure to tell her what a nicely shaped ass she had along with really nice breasts (34b’s). The few times that I got to see her nipples (by accident of course) I could tell that they were as perfect as the rest of her. I just loved it when see caught a chill and they stood up like two #2 pencil erasers. Tell me the truth, is there anything better then a hard nipple between your cheek & gum? I have this thing for White and seeing Christine’s lacy bra’s and panties through her nurses uniforms was also a real turn on for me.

We always flirted and I didn’t think anything of it, after all she was my nurse. Christine and I have became very good friends, supporting each other in every way, and that’s how this all began. After I went back home from the rehabilitation center Christine started coming over to my place on the weekends to help me with things like cooking and cleaning. She was great company as well as a big help to keep my life together. Many a night she would lay next to me in bed or if I sat on the end of the couch she would lay down with her head on my lap and we would watch movies or just listen to the stereo and talk. It was very comforting. Last Saturday Christine and I had spent the day shopping and doing all kinds of domestic things. Christine always said she could take care of her little 4 room apartment during the week and enjoyed being with and helping me on the weekends. Who was I to argue. As the day got later and we had finished dinner Christine suggested that I get myself cleaned up and throw myself into bed to watch a movie after she was done cleaning up from dinner.

It was about 9:00pm so I did as I was told. I went and washed up and got myself out of my wheelchair and into bed. I always sleep in the nude because it’s hard enough to get cloths off, I’m not going to fight to get more on just to sleep in. Christine had seen me naked many times, after all she had been my nurse, so my being naked now was nothing new. I just covered myself up with a blanket. I’m a large man in a teddy bear kind of way, just like John Goodman (from Roseanne), good for cuddling up with. Not soon after I was laid out and flicking through the channels Christine came in with a movie and a bottle of wine. She was wearing some form fitting green plaid flannel boxers with a matching top that came to the middle of her belly. Not what you would call "I want to get laid" nightwear, but it looked real cute on her.

Christine had slept over before but just when it was to late or the weather was to bad to drive home. On those occasions she would wear an old tee shirt of mine and sleep on the couch. This was the first time that she brought her own sleepwear. The boxers were tight enough to show off that great ass and the top was just tight enough to show how shapely her breasts were. She looked very sexy and I made sure to tell her so. She just smiled, spun around sticking her ass out at me to show off the outfit, and said thank you. What did shock me was the movie, the uncut "Harry & June", a romantic film from Europe with a lot of sex.

We usually watched action or comedy movies. I asked Christine if she knew about this movies content? She looked at me with a sly grin and told me that the video store manager assured her she would like it. My mind was now going in a direction it hadn’t traveled before and I couldn’t wait to see how the night was going to progress. She filled two glasses of wine, tossed in the movie and climbed into bed next to me. The movie was going along nicely and Christine seemed happy just laying next to me with her head on my chest and me rubbing her shoulders and back both on top and under her night shirt. Christine had the softest skin I had ever touched. You would have thought that you were rubbing pure silk. She was laying on top of my blanket and I could see her open hand rubbing my legs a little while watching the movie.

As the movie went on I was getting real horny as I was thinking to myself, is Christine trying to tell me something?

As it turns out she must have been reading my mind because she asked me if the movie excited me. I thought to myself it can’t hurt anything to just be open and see why she was asking. I told her that if I could get a hard-on she would have to beat it down so she could see the TV screen past it. Turning around a little and laughing she said "What do you mean, if you could?" I’ve seen you hard before. I wanted so badly to be with Christine at that moment that I went into the details of how I get things up and running (so to speak). I explained that the mini erections I used to get in the hospital were nothing compared to what I get when I take my little blue friends and work on it. You mean the pills in your side table drawer? Yes, I said not knowing that she had every been in that drawer. If I take two and wait a while things work real well, kinda. What do you mean "kinda" she asked seemingly interested?

Again being open to her to see if tonight was going to be something special I told her it gets hard for about 2 hours, but as you know from working with someone paralyzed I don’t cum no matter how hard I work it. At this point she stopped the movie and turned to talk face to face. She sat with her legs crossed like an Indian and to my surprise I could see she was not wearing any panties. This was the first time I had ever even come close to seeing Christine’s pussy and it was all I could do to not just dive right in. I could see that she was mostly shaven, just a small patch of very fine light brown pubic hair. I was getting hornier and was not going to stop until I found out how far this was going to go. I then explained that I get hard but I can’t cum or really feel anything, making it all visual.

I went on to say that I always thought making love to someone meant more then just busting a nut anyway, so this works for me. What I do for my partner to satisfy them is what’s important anyway. And what would that be she said with a big grin? Well, a hard cock that last 2 hours is not that easy to find and nobody eats pussy like I do. I was at the point of no return and I wanted to show Christine that I could follow through so without stopping to think, I asked her if she was up to finding out if I was being truthful. With that she leaned forward and kissed me like a woman in lust. I couldn’t believe that we were entering a new part of our relationship, but I was more then happy to see how far this was going to go. Without missing a beat she sat on my lap and reached into the side table drawer pulling out the bottle of pills.

Looking me in the eyes she said "2 of these?" Along with a little stimulation, I said with a lump in my throat. Christine said to leave that to her to take care of. She handed me the pills and my glass of wine. Christine slipped off her PJ top to show me one of the nicest set of tits I had ever seen. Her breasts were everything I thought they would be and her hard nipples were just begging to be sucked on. She told me it had been along while since she had done more the just masturbate and to just work slowly with her. I told her we would take our time and enjoy ourselves. I took one breast into each hand and started rubbing her nipples which were already rock hard. Christine must have enjoyed the feeling just by the sounds she was making and the way she was moving her hips. I sucked on each nipple a little while sliding my fingers under the legs of her shorts. Her pussy was soft, hot, and very wet. I just ran my fingers along her pussy lips making sure not to touch her clit, not yet, I had other plans. I kept going from one breast to the other. I could tell that the attention she was receiving was getting her as horny as I was.

Christine just kept kissing my neck and ears. She held my head tightly against her breasts while sighing about how good my mouth felt. I told Christine to remove her bottoms and swing around to sit on my face. Without hesitation she did as I asked, removing my blanket at the same time. I told her to just relax and while I did my thing to just start playing with my cock. I told her that as it started to get hard to suck on it as hard as she could, even to bite on it to get it real hard. She listened to everything I said and was eager to see how hard it could get. I just love eating pussy. I think God put me on earth to orally please women. I took my fingers and spread her lips apart. I just went from one side to the other licking and sucking on both her inner and outer lips, tonguing deep into her wet pussy to feel and taste every drop of her sweet juices, but never touching her clit. I could see her clit was getting larger as I continued eating away. As she started to move back and forth I grabbed hold of her ass and ran my tongue from stem to stern, making sure to lightly lick her asshole along the way. Christine really seemed to like the way I would hold her ass cheeks tightly so she couldn’t move away and I would slid my tongue deeply into her wet pussy and then slid it up the crack of her ass in one long lick.

I later found out that anal sex was not her thing but that she did enjoy my tongue licking softly along her asshole. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing so I just kept licking like a kid with a sucker. I could hear her sucking hard on my cock now so the pills must have started working. I stopped eating when I heard her say something about how hard it had gotten and that she couldn’t wait to fuck herself silly. I laughed and said that I’ll do everything I can to help. With that, knowing that she was totally into it, I took her clit into my teeth and lightly bit down, sucking hard on it with my tongue and lips.

That was it, she started grinding into my face yelling "I’m cumming, I’m cumming". I just kept up with what I was doing and loving every minute of it. As she relaxed following what seemed to be a dozen mind blowing orgasms I slowly licked up the puddle of cum she left for me. She tasted like a fine wine and I wanted every drop. This was true heaven and I knew we had just started the evening. After catching her breath Christine turned around and slid down between my legs. She slowly started sucking my cock while I watched. I never knew how much she enjoyed sucking cock but she surely knew what she was doing. I watched her suck my balls one at a time and then swallow my cock until her nose was deep in my pubic hair. You could tell how hard she was sucking by the why her cheeks caved in. I told her to bite down on my cock when she was coming up the shaft, it won’t hurt. It was great to see Christine bob up and down on my cock. She was able to take it all in her mouth which has always been a real turn on for me. I guess it’s a good thing that I don’t have a real large cock so she could take it all. I had never been with a woman that seemed to love giving head like Christine, she just went at it like a real pro. She later told me that she enjoys swallowing and was going to suck some cum out of me one way or the other. Sliding up my body until we were back in a lustful kiss. She reached down and put my cock head into her hot, wet pussy in one fast movement. She just started rocking up and down. You could hear the wet slapping sounds that come from a good fucking, and we were both enjoying this evening. While her hips rocked up and down I grabbed her nipples between my fingers, rubbing them as hard as I could, then biting hard on them.

We started kissing deep. Christine started sucking on my tongue like it was a little cock, all the while fucking my cock like it was the last one she would ever have. After fucking this way for awhile Christine lifted herself off my cock, she turned around and sat back down on my face. She just sat there not moving, just breathing heavy while I softly licked her wonderful pussy. Then she started to rock forward and I had a clear view of her clit again. She reached back and started rubbing her clit at the same speed that she was sucking my cock at and within about 2 minutes she started cumming again. I wasted no time in licking up every drop of her love juices. The more she came the more I enjoyed my life. That seemed to be all that Christine could take and she just rolled over next to me with that happy happy, joy joy, smile. We just held each other for awhile, softly kissing. Both my cock and my tongue were raw and I could not have been happier. We looked over at the clock. It had been almost 90 minutes that we spent treating each other. Christine just smiled having experienced more orgasm’s then we could count. She said that as much as she wanted me to cum it was nice to be able to fuck and suck that long. Her dildo was nice but not like the real thing.

She said she had wanted to do this for along time and was now sorry she had waited. I told her I that I hoped we could do this again sometime. She smiled and said we have too because we wouldn’t want my little blue friends to go to waste and she loves to make a man cum. She was going to be the first to make me cum or knock herself out trying, which was fine by me. After about a month together Christine moved in with me and we are working on breaking the world’s record for orgasms. Life is great…

No comments: