Saturday, September 06, 2008

Mental case

Written by Mindy (September 2000)

My name is Mindy, I work at a mental hospital.
I took that job for summer income. Little did I know what was in store for me.

One evening I walked in to help one of the acutes get ready for bed. He was sitting in the corner masturbating.
I was told that this was not unusual, but as I went to pull up his green pajamas, my wrist brushed his erect penis.

I got a tingle in my pussy, and without thinking I reached down and squeezed his member.
I looked him in the eye and said, "Does that feel good?"
He leaned his head back and laughed, the first time I had seen him laugh ever. I laughed to, and stroked it up and down as I talked to him.
"Maybe you just need somebody to do this for you, you really like this don't you?"

All of a sudden I realized what I was doing and was about to stop when he straightened up and ejaculated.

I got a towel and cleaned up the mess in a hurry, and pulled up his pajamas.
I put him to bed while blushing all the time. I hurried into the bathroom, and sat on the toilet and put my head in my hands.

My head was spinning. What did I just do? Just then I smelled my fingers it was the odor of his semen all over them.
I was getting really horny so I pulled off my panties and brought myself to a strong orgasm.

The next day as I was giving baths, I got a little bolder and soaped up the penis of the man and I was bathing.
Within seconds, it seemed, this one also was ejaculating.

I watched in fascination as the semen wheeled around in the water. Needless to say I was hooked on making the men cum, regardless if they were mentally retarded or not!
I got so horny while I did it! I could not help myself. I justified it by thinking that I was doing them a favor, which I was! It got so bad, that I started to carry around tubes of k-y jelly with me.

If I found I had a spare minute or two alone with one of them and, I would pull down his pants and wack away! I even started a little collection of semen!
The thought did cross my mind to have sex with one of them, but I was scared. What if I got pregnant? Or caught?

This situation remedied itself the next week. A new man was admitted and I overheard the story. After he had had vasectomy, his wife had refused to have sex with him, and he had gone crazy.

I had the night shift about two days later, and checked in on him. He was tossing and turning, and I went to straighten up the sheets.

When I pulled them down, to my surprise he was naked, with a very hard erection!

Well, needless to say, I got all wet and weak in the knees, and pulled my panties off. Before I could think what I was doing, I had straddled him and inserted that beautiful cock between my legs.
I was so ready from the other day's activities it only took about 60 seconds and I was there! I got off of him, pulled up the sheets, straightened my dress, stuffed my panties in my pocket and left with a smile on my face.

Mindy

No comments: