Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mutual Pleasures

Written by Wicked (January 2001)

jasminesfantasy@yahoo.com

sitting in front of each other on the bed...my legs stretched out over yours...we decide to do the one thing we have done apart...in front of each other...you remember how you said you wanted to watch me masturbate....well i begin stroking myself...as you watch me...my fingers slowly stroking my clit...

i watch as you are getting hard....i stroke a little faster...i reach a hand to my breast and squeeze my nipple....i watch you..strocking your hard cock...my finger dips into myelf ..and the i take my finger...and with it wet from my juices,, i running it against your mouth...as your tongue licks my finger..........

as i contuine to stroke my self ..you lean over and start nibbling on my neck....you know that just makes me more turned on....i take my hand and start stroking your hard cock with it..

i increase my pace..on my clit and you and i am getting so wet..i scoot closer..my legs almost wrapped around you....your cock so close to my pussy...you take it and rub it against my clit ...making me tremble at your touch ...you slide in just the head...i stroke my self faster....feeling you in me...i tighten up on you..your hands touching me all over....

i am so excited nowyou slide your cock a little deeper in me.....i want to come on you so bad.....i lie back.....so you can watch me better.....stroking my clit faster now....feeling you push all the way in...then not moving....just letting me feel you...as i get closer and closer to cumming...you reach out and rub my nipples between your fingers...so hard they are...

i am getting wetter and wetter...starting to tremble on you...you feel me getting close...you slide your hand under my ass.....and as i reach the edge you plunge your finger in me ...causing me to explode all over you.....cumming so hard on you...my pussy so tight on you as i cum....while still in me you raise my legs up over your shoulders...and lean over me plunging in me hard and deep....my pussy still quivering...you grind against me harder....sucking my nipples in your mouth as you pound in me..harder and faster....

i whisper in your ear....i want you to cum in me..baby i wanna your hot juices...i feeling you swelling in me....oh yes baby i want you to cum ..i am gonna explode again... as i start to cum again i feel you grinding harder as you explode in me...moving wildly against each other...as we cum so hard together...holding each other tight..

No comments: