Sunday, September 28, 2008

Talk dirty to me

Written by Wicked (January 2001)

All through the day my thoughts have been on you...thinking of the smile in your picture.... The sweet sound of your voice in my ear when you call me.... The secretive smile I wear through my day.... Knowing I will hear your voice that night...makes my body tingle all over at the thoughts running through my head.... Later that night...lying on my bed...laid back against several big pillows...I let my mind wander...wondering what your doing...then the phone rings...smiling to myself...i know its you before I even answer...your sexy voice in my ear...as you ask how I am...telling you I am fine...especially now that I am talking to you....

We exchange sweet words and giggles.... Our conversation leading to more arousing things...picturing in our minds what each other is doing...your voice getting deeper as you ask me what I am wearing...i lower my voice and tell you just my lace panties.... I hear your mmmmmm at picturing me...I ask you the same.... Trying to get the mental image of you in my mind....You whisper.... Wearing just a smile baby...smiling at the thought of you lying there naked...

mmmmmm I tell you how aroused that makes me...you ask me what I am doing...i tell you that I am sliding my fingers down over my stomach...my legs bent slightly spread apart...i hear the quick intake of your breath as I describe this...you ask what my fingers are doing...knowing how hot this makes you...i whisper softly...gliding my fingers over my lips...feeling my wetness...you moan softly in my ear...telling me how bad you want to see that...i ask you what your doing.....

Stroking my hard cock for you baby...I moan at the thought...wishing I could see you...each of us getting more turned on by the mental pictures we have of each other...i want to hear how excited you are.... My voice so soft I ask you how hard you are...you tell me your throbbing...I let my voice work its magic...telling you how I want to wrap my lips around your cock...sucking you deep in my throat while you watch me work my fingers over my clit and wet pussy...hearing you moaning in my ear makes me dripping wet...my fingers my clit...its throbbing so hard while I whisper to you.... Moaning softly as you tell me how you want to watch me.... How you want to taste my sweet juices from my fingers....

Telling you how my tongue would slide over your cock.... Throbbing against my tongue...your hands moving down my chest to cup my breasts.... Your fingers tracing around my nipples...my hand moving to my breast as you describe this to me...my nipples getting hard ...you can hear me breathing faster.... You ask me what I am doing...moaning I tell you I am stroking my clit....

My other hand teasing my nipples.... You tell me yesssss baby...work it for me...moaning I ask you if your stroking your hard cock for me...you answer back...moaning louder yes...you tell me how hard you are for me...how you want me to slide my finger down.... Slide it inside you tells me...I slide my finger down over my clit.... Sliding it in my wet pussy...I whisper how wet and tight I am.... Telling you how I wish you could feel it...how I want you to taste my sweet juices...you moan to me.... Tell me how you taste baby...I slide my finger out of my pussy.my juices dripping from it...bringing up to my mouth so you can hear me lcik it...mmmmmmm I tell you its oh so sweet babe.... I can hear you moaning louder...i know you're so turned on.... I want to drive you to the edge....

I whisper to you...make me cum hard baby...I want to cum so hard for you.... You telling me what you want to do to me...your making me so hot...my legs sprea wider...my fingers stroking my clit faster.... My moans in your ear...I can hear your voice get more husky and deeper.... Hearing me making you even more excited...you tell me how hot my moaning makes you...telling you how swollen my clit is...i'm moving my hips in time to my fingers...my body arching as my nipples get harder...you whisper to me...get your vibrator baby...I want you to use it on that wet pussy...moaning yes....

I reach for it...I ask you were you want me to use it...you tell me you want me to slide it in me as I stroke my clit...as I slide it in my wet pussy you can hear my moans of pleasure...yes baby you say.... Work it...cum hard for me...on the verge of exploding...I whisper breathlessly...you want me to cum hard for you baby...your voice a deep moaning yesssssssss...I scream your name as I go over the edge ... my body shaking.... My pussy exploding in spasms...your voice so loud shouting yes baby give it to me...cum harder...my fingers unable to stop....

I keep cumming...each harder than the next ...until I hear you shout my name ..yes baby here I cum.... Hearing your shouts and moans ...drives me to the most explosive orgasm yet...we both cum hard...moaning and screaming...unable to stop...the sounds of each other driving us crazy...so erotic hearing the other cumming.... Imaging each other bring us to sweet release...finnally slowing down...our breathing shaking.... We whisper to each other ...mmmmmm ...purring like cats...seeing each other smiling over the phone lines...we laugh softly togther...snuggling together in our minds...mmmmm....

Smiling at the anticipation of what we would do to each other in person.... Hmmm...what wicked thoughts...we each smiling to ourselves as we whisper our goodnights...wishing each other sweet dreams...

mmmmmm...nite sexy...

Sleep well...

No comments: