Monday, September 15, 2008

Pussy Power

Written By Soft Touch

My name is Michelle. I am an active, nicely proportioned, dark-haired lady of 47, who after two marriages and several affairs, is still excited to be exploring new dimensions of my human sexuality as I move relentlessly to increasing maturity and control of my life.

Materially I am comfortably off, enjoying an adequate income from my recently deceased husband's superannuation and properties. At the time of this story I was enjoying living in the country at the idyllic property of Mt Pleasant, which I inherited. It is in a beautiful location set amidst rolling green landscapes with a distant range of blue-grey hills. However, in our small nearby township there are few, if any, suitable available males, or at least not those I'd like to bed!

The last twenty years of my life has been very busy. Although I married relatively early, the first time, at 22, I still kept my job as a research assistant in our main state university. This allowed the flexibility to produce and raise my two kids Damien and Mary, both now doing well in the early stages of their careers as engineer and IT systems analyst. Neither has yet married, or is even living with a partner, as is commonplace today.

I had until the period of this story, very little time to engage in my lifelong passion for reading, so there was much to catch up on.

Since Derrick died, I have not had sex with a man, but have managed to satisfy my progressively rising, returning to normal, and beyond, sexual urges, by finger fucking myself, at least several times a day. To help overcome some of my cravings, I have become a small-time Web scavenger, enjoying, in particular, my regular exchanges with Allan who lives across the other side of the continent, thousand of kilometres away.

Thanks to Mary, I have a good fast Pentium 600 computer, fitted with a camera and voice recognition. And even here at Mt Pleasant, access is through a reliable local call, so running expenses are reasonable for downloading. Some times, when I am feeling particularly sexy, I explore xxxx sites for my kind of stimulation. Camilla's site always arouses me.

I love scenes of blow jobs and lesbian couples in action. Although I've never had much direct physical experience in those activities. What turns me on most is vivid cum shots of hard-engorged cocks shooting pulsating streams of white spunky cum! One I love particularly, which I have often masturbated to climax over, is where the camera has caught the shiny globules of jism forming perfect pearl-like beads squirting from a generous circumcised penis head. Looking at such explicit shots makes me almost wet my pants with voluptuous desire. I chat and look and frigg myself to climax whenever I engage in cybersex too. But I'm not into S&M or distastefully extreme sex.

My favourite smut exchanges had been with Allan. He too, has a good camera on his computer, which fortunately was compatible with mine. After a guarded beginning, we quite rapidly reached the stage last month where we had a wonderful mutual masturbation exchange, progressively showing each others body parts in high quality 'freeze frames', whilst we talked and caressed our love-hungry, aching, blood-filled organs. It was mind-blowing that we came together across cyber-space; but sad that it was impossible to catch the moments of our climaxs on the cameras, as our hands were otherwise friggingly occupied! We should have had friends filming us! I needed a guy like Allan, permanently! My hot lonely thwat was craving hard man's cock!

I now, living alone, often wished to have a man's rigid dick right up me. As I do now, I dream of a cock like Allan's pumping milky white spunk into my, almost virginal, pent-up pussy.

But something holds me back, particularly in the small community in which I live, where every person knows every bodies business. My desire for a good root is now so great that I sometimes feel that I could do it with anybody. And that, around here, is the problem.

When I go to friends or am having a drink in a group I find myself too eagerly attracted to gazing at men's flies seeking out the telltale bulges of sexual arousal! And the men that notice my questing glances are generally not those I'd like to share my intimate parts with! And those I do fancy would be impossible to handle in our close-knit communities.

The price of illicit sex would just be too great for all concerned. After such sexually frustrating gatherings, all I can do is to return home and pump my pussy, usually for several hours, seeking reward and satisfaction in repeated, but lonely moments of orgasmic ecstasy! Enjoyable as this may be during long, indulgent foreplay and at the moments of shrill releases, it worries me that my pussy controls my life when I should be its mistress! Without a continuing man to satisfy my vaginal needs, I am becoming obsessed with meeting the relentless demands of my urge to climax. In order to control my wanton urges better, I am trying to learn how to control my pussy with my mind.

Today, I have made up a picnic lunch and made my way to an isolated gazebo that the previous owners of Mount Pleasant built long ago. Within the original structure, which overlooks lightly forested woodlands, we have placed several hammocks which provide shady and comfortable resting and reading places whereat to wile away the hours. There's a mixture of old chairs, a battered wooden table, old Futon bed, and a few mattresses that the kids used for 'camping out' on with their friends when they had 'sleep-overs' here when growing up. Under the wisteria covered eaves a fireplace, with barbecue top, enables us to cook if we wish. A small cupboard contains some essential utensils. We put in a rain tank about ten years ago, so there's water, and a hundred metres away sits a composting toilet. There's enough of the basics to spend a day or two here in comfort, provided the weather's OK. It really is a lovely place! There is a scent in the air of fresh cut hay, and the birds are singing melodiously.

I read a lot, and have brought with me some books on learning how to best control the body with conscious and disciplined use of the mind. I've heard that it is possible. But is the approach applicable to me?

Changing my current, ready masturbatory habits and irresistible sex urges will not be easy, I know. But I have already made a start. Today, my breasts are encased in a thick matronly bra, and I am wearing two pairs of strong, firm panties, to inhibit the ease of access of my foraging fingers into my private parts! My aim is to read and learn something of how to delay the urge to self-indulgent sexual delights! How long can I resist my current unstoppable need to frigg myself to repeated climaxes.? Yesterday I spent most of the day with my fingers up myself, and cuming repeatedly. I really worked hard to satiate my erotic desires so that my planned cunt control course of action might be successful. Today, is it possible to resist self-loving; and if so for how long?

In the hammock as I lie, I read in the Psychology of Sex that virginal monks were so disciplined as to be able to not be aroused by the presence of naked women travelers lying alongside them for shelter and warmth! And that sexual desires can be subdued by concentrating upon other things, such as exhaustive physical sports, and even by reading!

Seligman's thoughts from What you can change; and what you can't, are not promising though.The ingrained sexual habits of mature people, such as myself at 47, do not seem easy to change!

Looking at human sexuality we find that at the level of sexual performance:

During female arousal a women feels excited. Her vagina lubricates and swells to just the size to "glove" a penis. Her clitoris erects. Her uterus enlarges. Her nipples swell. During male arousal, a man feels excited. The penis hardens. The blood vessels of the penis widen dramatically, blood flows in, and a set of valves close to block it from leaving.

Arousal is the natural prelude to orgasm. In men, after enough penile stimulation, a plateau of orgasmic inevitability is reached. If no interruption occurs, semen is soon released in an emission. This is immediately pumped out by a set of rhythmic 0.8-second contractions by powerful muscles at the base of the penis to cause ejaculation. This is accompanied by extremely intense, spasmodic pleasure.

Orgasm in women is triggered by the clitoris and is then expressed by a series of rhythmic 0.8-second contractions of the muscles around the vagina. It is accompanied by ecstatic and rhapsodic feelings.

The underlying biology of sexual arousal and orgasm is completely parallel for men and women. He is probably feeling what you are feeling. Adequate sexual performance is exactly parallel in men and women.

I read on. Sexual preferences, once acquired, endure. In the natural course of life, the sexual preferences from adolescence abide. In life we all have sexual fantasies which act as objects of arousal or stimuli for sex-play. In adolescence this leads to masturbation as the only easy means of orgasmically relieving sexual arousals. When sexual intercourse is denied, most humans develop a very strong and enduring need for self-loving.The longer 'singleness' persists, the greater becomes the need to masturbate regularly.

When, after men and women have come together and enjoyed ongoing mutual sexual satisfactions for some time, subsequent separation usually leads to even higher unmet, now deeply conditioned, levels of desire for sexual stimulation and release. In isolation, these can only be satisfactorily managed by individual masturbation, while thinking and fantasizing about ingrained sexual fantasies. So our minds arouse our sex organs, relentlessly leading to inevitable self-induced climaxes.

Masturbation reinforces sexual preferences once we start to do it; and the more we learn to enjoy the richly rewarding fruits of masturbation, which are always available to us whether we are living alone or together, the more of it we want and need.

For myself as a mature person, I thought, changing sexual patterns significantly would indeed, seem to be very difficult. For celibate monks, years of dedicated training are required to instill such solitary a-sexual virtues. I can't imagine enduring that. And the thought of potentially quicker remedies, such as electric shocks, chemical nauseants, orgasmic reconditioning or masturbatory satiation, is even more distasteful! This is not the answer, I thought.

I started to masturbate regularly, after puberty, when my clit became prominent after my fanny's forest had grown. Even before, as most girls know, fingering themselves is very pleasurable, particularly when their little cunts are wet after weeing! But when one 'plays with oneself' and actually climaxes for the first time, the temptation thereafter, to finger fuck to orgasm, at least daily, is almost overwhelming. So like most young women, by the time I was 'taken' by my first really intimate boyfriend, I already was an experienced and frequent clitoral caresser and finger fucker. And even in steady relationships, as in my two marriages, I continued to fuck myself with fingers and dildos, with a frequency that depended on how much cock was available to me at the time!

My body normally, must climax high and often. My masturbatory habits, now, are a very strong. The attraction and joys of massaging my hot pussy are very powerful indeed! Can I really contemplate not being able to come whenever that impelling urge demands?

The morning is warming; my eyes close and, to the distant sound of a car, I nod off. I dream that my pussy has become a floating lotus blossom admired by all. And a visiting jabiru repeatedly pokes its head into the delight that my floral vagina displays, taking repeated sips of its sticky nectar. My dream merges into recall of my own deflowering at the age of 18, after which my sexual appetite grew, as I savoured the delights of the rhythmic stuffings' of spunk from several more young men's hard and eager pricks!

Throughout my life, I have had a very strong and enduring appetite for robust orgasmic sexual pleasures. Even though finger-fucking is fine, nothing is finer than a man's rock-hard, stiff tool stuffing my velvet vaginal valley into the mouth of my uterus, probing and thrusting, deeper and deeper into the depths of my womb, the very core of my femininity and womanhood!

I awaken. It is much warmer now. I feel a wet patch between in my crotch. I am too hot. And I need to pee. I must remove my bra and panties or I will expire! Naked I squat on the grass and let forth a gushing stream of yellow water. Expelling the last drops, I find myself looking down at my hairy wet pussy. It needs to be wiped. I take a tissue from the picnic hamper and wipe gently. Pussy! Can I resist you?

Replacing my blouse and shorts, I am now bra-less and panty-less. I lie back on the hammock thinking. Is it possible for me to be mistress of my by now atingling pussy?

I open the hamper, nibbling at some fruit, and taking a sandwich, pour a big glass of white wine from the wine cooler. Blended with the salmon filling, my simple luncheon fare is delightful. I relax again, to soon feel the slight hardening of my nipples as I brush past them to rest my glass on my stomach. I did not eat much during my sexually indulgent yesterday, and I did not sleep well last night thinking of today. I eat and drink ravanously some more of my tasty lunch. After, I lie back and again I soon fall asleep.

When I awake this time it is even hotter, so I take all my clothes off and lie back again, this time my legs asplay to cool off my cunt. There's not much of a breeze today. I look down at my nice naked body wondering what I should do next. I see my still firmish, well-hung breasts; my fairly flat and hairless tummy; and the triangle of neat black hairs the protects my 'privates', which have been completely so for the last few years, but are in urgent need of sharing and being 'used' by a masterful man with a well-endowed pumping penis.

Within my jet black bushy and tangled pubic triangle I now enjoy a readily arousable pussy of which I am extremely proud. My bush and pussy began a quickly developing pathway to full adult functionality around the age of twelve when I had my first period. Its arrival heralded the beginnings of an intense interest in a girl's 'private parts' and along with my cousin Beth, I would follow its changing to full maturity with intense interest. Beth and I would often vacation together and grew up with frequently shared rooms. We couldn't help but notice the changes in our bodies as we passed through

pubescence!

In the privacy of our shared bedroom Beth and I would often expose ourselves to each other, and by around 14 were into mutual pleasuring of each other, a behaviour I also shared with one or two boarding school mates. But it was not so easy to engage in such pleasures at my school. Often the best we could do was to go to the toilet and have a long controlled wee, catching the hot piss in our hands and rubbing our piss-wet excited fannies. Mostly, it was in the holidays that we could indulge ourselves.

Both Beth and I often examined ourselves in mirrors, and when our parents were absent used illuminated magnifying mirrors propped up between our wide-open legs to explore the structure of our fannies. In time we both knew each others pubic physiology intimately. We would finger each other and rub our cunts together trying to achieve the much talked about climax. But for a long time neither of us was successful. Then one summer, when our parents were dining at the Country Club and left us to our own devices, we inserted Lady Fingers bananas up our vaginas pretending they were boys penis's. Somehow our clits cried out for attention, and by dint of many minutes, indeed an hour or so's vigorous cross-finger masturbation, we both achieved riveting first climax's. I can remember saying "Jesus Beth, come and hold me. I'm exploding". Like the first solo flight for a pilot, a girl's first real orgasm is never forgotten! It was out of this world. I am so sad for women who never cum. After that, whenever we could, Beth and I did it together, mutually masturbating each other, and successfully managing to keep our pussy pleasuring delights strictly between ourselves, although there were many narrow squeeks!

In my 'teens my pussy became increasingly sexualized and expanded in size to accommodate three of my fingers at once. It has never got big enough for fist fucking. And tight anus has never been the subject of anal intercourse. For me my cunt has always been the prime centre of my sexuality.

Today, looking down at myself, I sport a rich mass of dark pubic fibres, that I love to feel and run my fingers through as a prelude to deeper pussy pleasures. In bathing costume my generous hairs increase the size of my pubic mound so that it is clearly prominent, frequently attracting the envious gaze of spunk-filled young bloods, no doubt itching to see more!

My sensitive sex slit now is about 4-5 inches long and I can hold it open to much the same extent. I still get out a mirror, and holding my cunt open, watch the steamy golden shower cascade down and spray on its silver surface. And my sexually aroused and dilated vagina now comfortably accommodates four of my chubby fingers with ease, allowing enough slack to probe deep inside and caress its richly textured insides.There, when my fingers move, my sexual passions rise rapidly.

I am soporific and lethargic, just resting, enjoying being alive. I love my body. I want to share my treasures with a good man who appreciates what sexual delights I have to offer.

I think of being fucked again, with rippling climax after climax, and the feel and smell of steamy semen, and of the flood of sex juices after cock slips out of cunt and I am sucked clean again, by tender lips and sensitive tongue!

The wine has filled my bladder and I feel the urge to wee again. I am languid. I can't be bothered to move. I piss where I lie feeling the warm flow of pee saturating my anus, buttocks and pussy. It is a heavenly soft embrace. I smell my steamy piss and hear it drip onto the concrete below. Instinctively I raise one hand to my breasts and tease my nipple; with the other I am feeling into the slimy wet groove of my rapidly heating vagina. My clit arouses itself from sleep, and quickly hardens. I am sexually excited, yet again! How can I satisfy my female lusting now?

The urge to root myself is irresistible and irreversible now. I cannot switch off. My pussy's power overcomes all else.

I lie back along the length of the hammock, each leg dangling over its opposite sides as I strain to open myself up for deepest penetration. With my hands covered in the matted wet black hairs on each side of my now distended and engorged pussy lips, I insert two fingers from each hand up into my oozing sex slit. I leave my clit for now. What I want is cock! I pump my pussy relentlessly for about ten minutes spreading my vagina as wide as I can while I try to fuck myself deeper and deeper. My juices are now a steady stream. I feel the rising crescendo towards the 'point of no return'. Momentarily, I remove both hands from my gaping gash to tease and squeeze my now throbbing nipples and bouncing breasts. As quickly, I return my hands to my cunt, working three fingers from each side up and down into the gooey groove, both thumbs too now fully engaged, vigorously frigging my ecstatically aroused, attention-demanding, hard and eager slimy clit.

Within seconds I am gone! My body convulses in shrieking paroxysms of uncontrollable delights. "Another fabulous orgasm. I do so love it" my thoughts race. My cunt disgorges a flood of female fluid as I feel too the rhapsodies of my living womb's climax. I caress again my tender breasts, cupping them both fully in my hands. "They are lovely", I think; and feeling down again through my saturated black forest, into my satiated thwat, I give my clit a final soft frigg, and shudder inside gently. I lie back, satisfied for the present. I am lying, body glistening with exertion in thoroughly wet hammock, my buttocks covered in female cum juices. "What a wonderful thing a pussy is", I reflect. "But I do want to share mine with a man".

I must have lain there for a while, eyes closed, reflecting on my situation. What next?

I remember picking up the discarded wine bottle from lunch and was gently pushing it in and out of my vagina when I caught sight of a naked man standing nearby slowly stroking his erect tool. Paralyzed by fright, I froze speechless.

The man moved quickly out of the shadows to stand close beside me. Transfixed, I focussed on his masculinity. "It's alright, I'm Allan", a firm friendly voice said. " I had to see you. Here, I can do better than that". He pulled the wine bottle out of my vagina and picked me up and carried me to the Futon.

In next to no time I was oblivious to anything but the oscillating rhythms of Allan's hard strong prick as he rammed it repeatedly inside me, its circumsized tip caressing the highly aroused and distended cervix and entrance to my womb

. "Fuck me Lan, fuck me hard, I need it so much", I screamed. He held me tightly, by both my buttocks and pressed me hard to him. My breasts bounced back and forth with sheer delight, my nipples ecstastic with expectation. In one unforgettable sexual intercourse of sheer joy and passion, he filled to overflowing, my demanding, yet accommodating and yielding pussy, with a full throbbing load of his beautiful spunky ejaculate. "I'm coming. Oh God I'm so coming…Oh, jesus!" I shrilled. "It's never been like this before".

We came explosively together. The intense multiple orgasms seemed to run on forever. Those mighty 0.8-second apart muscular contractions locked his splendid rigid cock into the tight caresses of my pulsating perfect pussy. Nothing, I mouthed silently, could tear me away from this man now. His randy cock was destined to root and stuff my raunchy love- hole for al the rest of its days!.

Soon after, Allan sold his distant business and came and married me. We are both now permanent owners and residents of an expanded Mt Pleasant. We conduct a regional agribusiness together, mainly helping our rural communities come to grips with the Information Age. And, as often we want, during both 'working' and 'leisure' hours, we enjoy sexually possessing one another. We will always enjoy fabulous sex together.

My experiment in reducing my sexual passions had failed dismally. But in its place, I secured the most richly satisfying sexual life that it was possible to even imagine and fantasize. My future sex life turned around passionately rewarding full-blooded heterosex.

I masturbate myself much less now! But I still enjoy fingering my cunt, frigging my clit, and climaxing, whenever I am alone, and/or feel the need to experience my own pussy's extraordinary powers! And I still piss in my panties, from time to time, to remind me of that memorable day when Allan came and filled the sexual void in my life! I shall never forget the hot river of his jism that transfixed and mastered my just deep-fucked pussy on that day of sexual destiny.

Oh, that all the women of the world were as fulfilled as I am now!

No comments: