Friday, September 26, 2008

Your Surprise

Written by Wicked (January 2001)

jasminesfantasy@yahoo.com

A warm summer night...the air has a sultry cast to it.... Walking hand in hand along the beach.... A slight breeze coming across the water.... We had spent the evening watching the sunset...enjoying a picnic dinner.... Walking along the water edge now...the stars coming out as the moons rises over the water.... We stop to look out over the water...

My back to you...feeling your arms wrap around me...pulling me up against you...snuggling closer to you...leaning back against your chest...I feel your face against my hair...you tell me how good I smell.... Smiling softly...I raise my arm up around your neck.... As your lips find my neck.... Kissing me softly.... Feeling your tongue tracing along my neck...moaning softly...I move closer to you.... You move one hand along my side.... Touching me gently...as you move it higher...my hand around your neck pulling you closer...my fingers running through your hair.... I can feel your hardness against me...

Smiling to myself ...I wiggle slightly against it...you moan softly in my ear...telling me how aroused you are.... I turn to face you...looking up at your face...smiling as I see the passion in your eyes...the heat smoldering there...my hands sliding under your shirt to caress your chest...your head bending down to suck on my neck...hearing me moan...your hands move up my back...pulling me tighter to you...sinking down in the sand on our knees...our mouths covering each others.... Our tongues twisting and dancing together...our moans mixing together as the heat between us intensifies...pushing you back against the sand till your laying on your back.... Kneeling between your legs...i lift your shirt to hungrly kiss your chest...my tongue searching.... Finding your nipples.... My mouth eagerly sucking at them...teasing them...you moan louder as your hands are wrapped up in my hair.pulling my head closer...moving my body against your cock...I can feel your hardness through your clothes...

Raising my head...I whisper to you.... Lets go back to the house...I have a surprise for you...smiling micheviously at you...I grab your hand as we run back to the house...I can tell your very courious...once inside.... I lead you to the bed.... Stopping only to strip your clothes from your body...pushing you back so your sitting on the edge of the bed...i step back...watching your face as I slowly remove my clothes...reaching to remove my panties.... I slide them down...taking my hand.... I glide my fingers across my wet lips...watching your face....

I bring my fingers to your mouth.... Letting my sweet juices drip across your lips...your mouth sucking hungrly at my fingers...i tell you how wet you make me...moving toward you...we move across the bed together.... Touching and moving our bodies together...getting so hot...rolling over so I am across you...my mouth sucking along your neck till I reach your ear.... My tongue teasing your earlobe.... I whisper softly.... Are you ready for your surprise baby? You answer breathlessly yesssssssss...I tell you to close your eyes...and trust me...I reach over to the nightstand...you can hear me rummaging around...you feel my hands take one of your arms.... As I slide something soft over it...i tie one arm then the other to the bed posts...moving downward.... Kissing and licking your body as I move...I reach your legs.... And tie each of them to the other bedposts...smiling as I watch your face...I move back upward...I tell you no peeking...you feel me move from the bed and leave the room...when I return...i can see the anticapation on your face...covering your mouth with mine...I suck at your tongue...kissing you deep...then I feel a sharp intake of your breath as you feel a set of lips...kissing and licking at your throbbing cock...kissing you deeper as you moan against my mouth...i move my mouth and whisper...surprise baby...i tell you .... You can open your eyes now...moving so you can see.... I watch your face as you look down at the very attractive brunette ...she raises her head from your cock.and smiles seductively at you...i smile at the look on your face...

MMMMMMMMM...I can tell by the simle on your face you like your surprise...moving so I am across your stomach.... I lean over...sucking at your neck.... My soft full breasts moving across your chest as I do...my nipples grow hard as the move across your chest...you feel her mouth slide down around your cock.... Sucking slowly.... Her tongue teasing your shaft...i can hear your moans as my tongue travels up your neck.... Reaching your ear.... Running the tip of my tongue along it.... You can feel my hot breath in your ear.... Moaning softly as I feel a hand slide up to stroke my wet pussy...mmmmm...so hot and wet...leaning over you.... Letting my nipples brush across your mouth...your tongue reaching to lick across them...my nipples teasing your tongue...not letting you get but just a taste.... I can feel your body strain against the ties as she takes your cock deeper in her mouth...let my nipple brush closer across your mouth...letting you capture it with your lips.... Feeling your tongue teasing the tip as you suck it into your mouth...you can feel my juices dripping across your stomach as her finger stroke my throbbing clit.... Your body strains even more as you raise your hips to thrust your cock deeper in her mouth....

I hear you moan...baby I want to taste your sweet pussy...I ask you how bad do you want it? You answer me back.... Soooooo bad...i want your juices running down my face...moving so my pussy is above your face...I slowly lower it.... Letting it brush across your mouth...your tongue getting a taste before I move away...I ask you how I taste.... You answer so sweeeeet.... Move back down...letting my clit move across your waiting mouth...feeling your tongue glide across it...making me moan.... Your tongue running back and forth between my lips...my juices dripping down on you.... Rocking back and forth on your mouth...as she works your hard cock.... Moaning as your tongue plunges in my pussy...gripping your tongue tightly...I know you're not far from exploding...

I want to watch you cum in her mouth...turning around...but letting you still have my wet pussy...I watch her.... I'm getting hotter as you suck my clit into your mouth and seeing her mouth on your cock... I want to explode on your mouth as you fill her mouth with your hot cum...moving faster on your tongue...moaning how close I am...watching her suck you harder and deeper in her sweet mouth...my clit throbbing so hard...starting to shake as I feel myself close on the edge...feeling you moan agaisnt my pussy...i lean over...my pussy still on your mouth.... As my mouth joins hers to lick and suck you...the sensations are so intense ...I feel your body strian harder as you blast your hot cum in both of our mouths...i explode all over your face ...my body moving wildly.unable to hold back....

I cum hard on your mouth...my juices running down your face....... We suck and lick your hot cum up...mmmmmm so good baby...but we arent done yet...i move off your face...covering my mouth with yours.... Tasting my sweet cum on your lips and tongue.... I tell you ...theres lots more sexxy...as I smile at you...moving away from you...we move next to you...my mouth seeking hers...kissing her deep...my tongue exploring her mouth.... Tasting you in her mouth...my hand sliding down her stomach as I seek her wetness...turning my head so she can suck my neck.... I watch your face...seeing the excitement in your eyes...watching your cock get harder as my fingers part her lips...slowly stroking her...her juices cover my fingers...I bring them up and I slide my fingers across your eager lips...letting your taste how sweet she is...her hands squeezing my breasts...teasing my nipples...as you watch them get hard...moving toegther...are nipples rubbing against each others.our fingers stroking the others clit...moaning against each others mouth...I know that watching us is making you so hot.......so I ask you if your ready for me to untie you......you asnwer.....Hell yes baby.... Moving to your legs she unties you...as I move to untie your arms...as we let you go...you wrap your arms around me...rolling over so I am underneath you...holding my face in your hands you kiss me deep and say...mmmmmm I like your surprise sugar...kissing me deep...I wrap my legs around you holding you tight to me...as we lay side by side....

You feel a body behind you pressed against you as they wrap their legs around you also.... Bodies all intertwined.... Your lips on my neck as I slide my hand between us ...stroking your hard cock.... Her mouth teasing your neck...her body tight agasnt you as you feel her wet pussy moving against your ass...her hands reaching around to caress my breasts.... Your hand sliding down to find my wetness...moaning as you find it.... Our bodies moving together almost as one...you whisper to me.... I want my cock in you so bad...I whisper back ...oh yesssssss I want to feel you...rolling me over on to my knees...you run your hands over my ass...leaning over to kissing and lick it.... Moaning I move closer to you.... I feel your tongue sliding down.... Getting me so wet...as I feel you slide your cock through my trembling lips.... She moves in front of me....

Lying down so her pussy is right under my face.... I lean down ...run my tongue through her wet lips...hmmm so sweet...watching me lick her sweet pussy.i vcan feel your cock throbbing against my clit...slowly you slide it in my waiting pussy.... Oh god you feel so good...my pussy wrapping tight around your cock...my tongue licking circles around her throbbing clit...her hands pinching her hard nipples as my mouth devours her throbbing clit.... You get even more aroused watching us.... As you plunge your cock in me deeper.... Moaning against her as I feel you pounding in me.... My pussy getting tighter on you...you lean over to nibble my neck as your hand moves around me finding my clit.... I slide a finger inside her wet pussy....working it in and out as she grinds against my mouth.sucking her clit harder...letting my tongue tease the tip .....Your fingers stroking my throbbing clit.... Aching to cum....

Your cock plunging deeper in me...my ass grinding against you as our passion intensifies...your other hand wrapped in my hair.... As your suck harder on my neck.... Driving me to the edge...moving my finger in her faster...sucking harder at her clit.i feel her body start to shake.her hands pulling my head closer as she grinds against my face harder...your cock swelling more in me as you reach the edge...your fingers working faster.... My clit throbbing so hard...you move your hand from my hair.... Sliding against my wet pussy then plunging it deep in my ass.causing me to explode...as my body shakes ...she screams as she fills my mouth with her sweet cum.... Moving wildly against my face as I lick her sweet juices...as I cum hard my pussy gripping your cock so tight I hear you yell yesssss baby I'm cummmmmmming....

As your hot cum shoots in my trembling pussy filling me up...our bodies moving wildly as we cum yet again so turned on by each other cumming.... Finally collapsing on each other...we drift off to sleep.... Hours later wrapped in each other's arms.we find our friend has disapeared...running my fingertips along your face.i whisper.... Did you like your surprise sexxy?..You pull my face to yours and tenderly kiss me and whisper.... Oh yes sugar.... I loved my surprise...grinning at each other ...we fall back asleep.... Wrapped tight together.... Sweet smiles of contentment on our faces....

1 comment:

Castello said...

Free Domain Forever
http://www.co.cc/?id=138366
Online Job
http://www.gogonai.info/?id=papariza