Monday, September 29, 2008

The taste of a woman

Written by Wicked (January 2001)

jasminesfantasy@yahoo.com

Picture in your mind...a room filled with dozens of candles.... Flickering in the darkness...your lying on the bed.... Eyes closed...when you feel a presence...you open your eyes and see me standing by the bed...dressed in a long black dress...slit up to my hip on one side...my stocking clad thighs ...showing slightly.... Your eyes travel upward from my black heels...ups to my face.... Taking in every inch of my body.... You catch a glimpse of my cleavage.... So soft and supple...you reach over and run your hand up along my leg...up to my thigh...feeling the silky smoothness of my stockings...the soft lace around the top...I smile as your hand slides higher up till you reach ...My lace panties...you can feel the heat radiating from me...You rise from the bed.... Standing in front of me...your hand reaches out.... And touches me softly on the cheek....

My eyes staring into yours...softly I smile...I move closer toward you.... My arms wrapped around your neck...our lips meeting...softly...the touching of our lips...parting...our tongues meeting.... Tasting and exploring each other...your hands slide down my sides...over my hips...along my thighs.... Your gentle, caressing touch sending shivers up my spine.... Our kiss deepens as I suck at your tongue...drawing you deeper into my sweet mouth.... My soft moan against your lips...causes you to pull me closer to you...i pull free from your sexy mouth...and lean in to kiss and lick up and down your neck....

Small nibbles...inhaling your scent...so erotic.... You move my body with yours towards the bed...you kneel down briefly...taking the bottom of my dress in your hands...you raise it up and over my head.... Tossing it aside...your eyes roam across my body...my black heels.... My silky stockings.... With the lace tops.... My black lace panties...and my sheer black bra...I can see the desire in your eyes...you move towards me...your hands touching me all over...you lips upon my neck...my low husky moan as my fingers run through your hair...gently you lay me down on the bed...your body pressed against mine as you kiss a soft trail down my neck.... Against my throat.... Your fingers sliding the straps of my bra down.... Exposing my soft breasts to your hungry mouth.... Your tongue encircling each nipple...teasing it into hardness.... Moving back and forth between the two.... Sucking them into your warm mouth.... My back arching against you...my legs move...wrapping themselves around you.... My hips pressing against yours...my hands moving from your hair...to your back...i can feel my thighs get damp....

Your teasing my senses...your mouth moves from my breasts.... Down my stomach.... Your tongue licking around my navel.... You can feel the tremors move through my body.... My legs locked tight around you.... Pulling you tighter.... You look up at me before you begin your descent...My eyes a deep green...filled with anticipation...you lower your head...softly kissing my inner thigh...your tongue lightly licking.... Gliding up...then moving to the other one...and doing the same.... As you move higher...you grasp my legs...raising them over your shoulders...the silky feel of my stockings softly brushing against the sides of your face...your tongue moves higher...you can taste my wetness as you lick higher.... My hips my toward you...you know what I want...your tongue moves between my lips...moving up and down.... Savoring the taste...wanting more...sliding lower....

Your tongue enters my warmth's...my body jerks...my low moans escape me.... My legs tighten around you.... Your fingers caressing my swollen clit.... As you move your tongue in an out...deeper with each stroke...my hands in your hair.... Pulling you closer.... My juices running down your tongue...my sweetness stirring the flames within you...My hips rock back and forth on your tongue.... Faster you move...deeper.... You feel my pussy gripping your tongue...it pulls you deeper inside.... Your hands slide upward...over my stomach.... Grasping my breasts...so soft and supple...my nipples on fire...your fingers roll them in between them...you move your tongue.... Glancing up at me...seeing the raw passion on my face...the tip of your tongue teases my clit...you can feel it throb against you...my juices running down over my ass...you have so torn up...the edge is getting closer...you suck my clit into your mouth...my body reacts...my hands clutch your head tighter...my heels digging into your back...my thighs pressed tight against your face...moaning louder...my back arches my hips grind against your face...you feel the shaking start...harder you suck.... Driving me mad...my moans reach a scream...as you feel my body convulse.... You release my clit.to plunge your tongue deep in me...as I go over the edge...calling your name...my body moving wildly...unable to stop cumming.... A new wave comes over me...as your tongue continues its magic...my cum spilling over your tongue and face...You move back up to my clit...your tongue stroking it rapidly...my body thrashing about...my hands pulling at your head...still you continue...your hands holding my.... Intertwined...gripping your slightly...my senses reeling...your tongue never letting up...you have one goal...my legs tighter around you....

My heels digging in to you almost painfully...suddenly...your mouth covers my clit...sucking it hard into your mouth.... My mind and body explodes...my screams fill your ears...as i reach total rapture...my hips grinding hard against your mouth...as my cum flows...sweet hot juices...releasing my clit...you dive your tongue back into me...tasting your treasure...in and out.... Licking it all...I feel your moan against my trembling pussy as you taste my essence...raising your head...i see your drenched face...your eyes blazing with unrestrained desire...you move over me...your mouth covering mine...our tongues dancing....

Tasting myself on you...sucking at your tongue.... You slide your body further up mine...till your straddling me.... Just below my still heaving breasts...your eyes fixed on my face...as you slowly slide your swollen.hard cock...between my breasts...feeling your heat...your throbbing against me.... My hand move.pushing my soft breasts around your cock...your hips moving back and forth...in and out.... Your hands join mine...tighter we push them around your cock...i raise my head...my tongue darting out to lick across the head of your cock as it moves in and out...deeper you stroke...closer to my mouth...my lips gliding over it.... Sucking you into my mouth...you stop moving.... Your hands still pushing my breasts together...as i suck your cock into my mouth....

Wrapping my tongue all around it...sucking and licking you harder...my eyes on your face...watching you watch me...your moans getting louder...my tongue twisting all around your shaft...my lips sucking you tighter...drawing your cock deeper in my mouth.... I can feel your balls against my breasts.... Getting tighter...unable to stop yourself...you begin thrusting in me as i suck...your hands gripping my breasts tighter...faster you move...harder i suck...faster deeper...i want you to fill my mouth up...my hands move from my breasts ...clutching your has.... Pulling you hard...my nails digging in.....

I feel your body shudder...I know your going to cum....sucking you deeply in my mouth.... I feel you explode...with such a force...thrusting in me...as your cum fills my mouth.... Shooting down my throat...i hungrily suck.... Draining you...till your movements slow down...you're still hard...your body sliding off me...lying side by side.facing each other...Your eyes all aglow...softly you kiss my neck...your fingers running through my hair...my hands gently touching you...feeling your sweat covered body against mine...my hand wanders lower...stroking your shaft...caressing your balls...you move one hand to lift my leg...draping it over your hip...your fingers move between my legs...feeling my dampness.... You raise your fingers to your mouth...looking in my eyes...as you suck at your fingers...partake of my sweetness...i press my hips toward you...my hand guiding your cock to me...i whisper how much i want you inside me.... Guiding the head of your cock between my swollen wet lips...I close my eyes...as I feel you enter me...my low husky moan...escapes my lips...you move in me slowly.... Inch by inch...till your deep within me...my muscle contract...clasping you tight...slowly we move together in a slow sweet rhythm...in and out...hips in perfect time.... Your hands gripping my ass...pulling me harder against you...you move my leg up higher...thrusting deeper in me...moaning against your neck as i suck ...and lick it...my hands gripping your back...god you feel so wonderful...my juices coating your cock...running down between us...wetter and wetter you make me...moving with an urgency now...getting deeper and deeper into each other...your cock swelling even more...my swollen wet pussy wrapped tightly around your shaft...my whispers in your ear....deeper baby..........our lips come together....a deep passionate kiss......

i feel my body reach the brink as you drive your cock harder in me.......your breathless moan against my mouth...cum for me baby ...cum hard on me.......as my pussy starts to shake.....My ripe nipples pressed tight against you...I loose all control...ohhhh god i scream.... As I erupt on your cock...you plunge in me hard...so deep.... as your body quakes....my Cumming igniting you...you thrust one final thrust as your cum blasts through me.....

Filling me deep within...reaching the hidden recesses of my being...rocking together...slowing down...but still locked tightly together...sweat glistening over our bodies...looking in each others eyes...seeing the bliss...the complete rapture...falling asleep...still wrapped tight together...still as one...our lips pressed together...the trace of myself still on your mouth...

The taste of a woman...

No comments: