Monday, November 10, 2008

Breaking Eileen in

by Jeremy (October 2000)

I first noticed Eileen when she came into the bar with her husband and another " business" type couple. She was wearing a long slinky red dress - low cut with a thigh high split and clinging to her curves in all the right places. She looked good the kinda mature lady that I go for - with a ripe mature body - just ready for " pluckin". When I took their order I checked her out, the other lady noticed us making a connection and I heard them kidding Eileen about " black guys" when I brought them their drinks.

I was disappointed not to see them in the bar the following night but as I had the remnants of a stag night to control I had plenty to keep me occupied. I was trying to keep the noise down and missed Eileen and Tom coming in to the bar. Once again she was wearing a long dress , low cut with thigh high front slit.

It was obvious she had been drinking quite heavily because when I went to take their order - whether by accident or design she had let the dress slip open and was displaying quite a bit of ripe creamy thigh above her hold-ups and what looked like black high cut pants straining to cover a very prominent cunt mound.

She smiled when she saw me take a look and as I mixed their drinks her display hadn't gone unnoticed by the stag party and I heard a few ribald comments. When I went over with their drinks she crossed her legs to give me an even better display of thigh and stocking top and a sexy little smile which showed her interest. I could see her husband was annoyed and I heard them bickering and eventually she stormed out.

He came to the bar to order a drink for himself and when I asked him had she gone to bed - he said no probably just to the loo.

We chatted for few minutes and I found out they had dined in the seafood restaurant across the street and Eileen had imbibed just a little too much champagne.

About twenty minutes later she came back into the bar and literally stopped conversations dead. Before she had been sexy in a sophisticated way now she was overtly on show in a completely see through black shirt over a thigh high short skin tight black skirt and 4-5" heels. I gotta say I got an erection when I saw her walk to the bar with the big unbraed hangers bouncing and when she pulled herself up on a stool the skirt hiked right up to expose her big creamy thighs above her black lacey stocking tops and as she crossed her legs I got a glimpse of her big fat shaven box.

It was obvious that she was looking for it and I hoped I was going to be the guy to get it.

To cut a long story short - she invited me to join them for a drink when I closed the bar and when her husband didn't object I knew I was in for a good night.

When I got up to their room it was obvious they were both up for it and I was soon where I wanted to be - between her big thighs with my cock right up her big cunt.
She does have a big box which took me with no trouble and a big ripe very prominent pubic mound and big fat pussy lips. Hubby joined in the fun and we really gave her a good servicing. She was really up for it and quite energetic in action and very noisy when she climaxed. What I really wanted was her big fat ass- and was surprised but even more turned on when she said she didn't do anal. There's nothing I love better than breaking in a big assed mature white lady that hasn't had it before.

Younger girls can have better bodies but I find it a real turn on to break in mature women like this. Once you have you can basically make them do anything for you. I have broken in about a dozen over 40s ladies and I love how they go from prim and proper " wanting to have a little holiday fun" to sluts doing whatever you want. In fact after breaking them in I love seeing them get gang banged by some pals of mine. They usually go back to hubby with all their holes well fucked and open for anything.

She eventually agreed " if I was gentle" and put the big ass up to be ridden. Initially I eased it into her but as I was really up for it and Tom encouraged me to give it to her - I rammed the full length home. You should have heard her scream and it really did turn me on to really make her big cheeks wobble and hear her moaning as I really reamed her out.

When I came off her husband was straight on her ass and by the time he too was finished she was well broken in for it. We later took her in a double penetrations ass/pussy which she really did seem to enjoy.

We both had her anyway we wanted for the next two nights and we had hoped to take things a bit further by taking her to a mainly black club to meet u with some of the brothers I know who like mature white women.

Although she dressed to show the goods in a white lacey see thru dress with only a white g string and white hold-ups and she danced with quite a few of my guys - and didn't object to them " feeling the goods" she made it clear she wasn't about to become a " black hoe".

Maybe when she comes up in December she might be persuaded to put out a bit further, especially if A few more guys have done a number on her before then.. I do like Eileen, she's no slut and I don't want to make her one but I think she would enjoy making out with four /five brothers.

She's not afraid to flaunt her stuff in public - she dresses to show off her tits, thighs and ass, she gives great head, she's good on top of you/ she likes it doggy, she likes her tits ridden and I would feel her ass is well broken in by now - so all in all I think I did a good job in " breakin her in" .

No comments: