Saturday, February 21, 2009

Episode with Krista

by Linda Chorlton
(Aug 2001)

Sunny (my wife) and I had been married just over a year when we ran into Krista and Craig in the ASDA grocery section one night. Very soon, Craig and I discovered we had a lot in common, one being a mutual love of computers.

The girls already knew each other from high school, so they chatted away, forty to the dozen in the produce section. After a time, I suggested that we all got together on one night the next week, and have supper at our house, happily Krista and Craig agreed to my idea.

Well that night arrived and we all had a really great time. I noticed Craig making veiled comments about my wife's large 34DD breasts and so I started making my own comments about how much I would like just one roll in the hay with his Krista. Understand, this was all in fun and everyone knew that these were no more than harmless ripostes. After all, we were happily married couples and really didn't want to ruin our love and friendship by complicating it with any "funny business".

The relationship with Krista and Craig progressed, we spent more and more time together. First it became once a week, at their house, then ours in return. Being in our early 20's, and with no kids yet around, we could stay up late and just talk or play childish board games. Occasionally as we talked we would discuss sex and things we liked and didn't like. Things we thought were kinky and sexy, but the topic never got very deep.

I always developed a huge erection and would have to put my hands in my lap to avoid the others seeing. We got to where we would discuss fantasies, but they too were very plain and non-personal. Then one night after we had eaten dinner, Krista said she had had a dream that Sunny was in a suntan booth and that she had peeped in and watched her laying there in the nude as she got her suntan. Krista went on to say that she seemed to enjoy looking at Sunny's nude body.

Sunny was greatly embarrassed by this, and later told me she felt very uncomfortable by Krista's dream. I told her it was kinky and that most guys would love to watch two women enjoying each other's charms, as only a woman can. That topic was dropped and to this day nothing has occurred between the women (as far as I know anyway!) After many late nights, we decided that we ought to get together again at their house and since they had an extra bedroom, this meant we could just spend the night there.

Well that night was just like others, in that we played games and talked. About 11pm we watched Johnny Carson and talked some more. Sunny is not much of a night person, so she said she was going to bed. About 10 minutes later Craig did the same.

This left me and Krista watching the TV. Krista is a very pretty girl, she has short blonde hair, large pointed breasts that don't sag, even a bit, and a sexy tush. She had been the object of my fantasies for some time now, and I had even managed to peep through her windows one time to see her as she stepped out of the shower and walked around her dressing room in the nude, whilst I was supposed to be fixing their broken petrol-mower in the shed. The pair of us were sitting about 10 feet apart on seperate couches facing each other, and I thought Carson was boring so I picked up the remote control and started scanning the channels.

When I stopped on Sky there was a late-night movie scene of a man undressing a woman and then the scene changed to her laying down and him making love to her. It was very graphic, and then there was a close-up of him licking her breasts. I felt my cock starting to stiffen, and I asked Krista if she liked nudity in movies.

She said she did and wondered if I noticed how hard the girl's nipples were as he licked them. I said yes. She said "that isn't anything" and she grabbed the remote and turned on the satelite dish and flipped over to the Playboy channel. The scenes were a lot hotter, and since I had had very little exposure to X rated movies I was amazed. Krista mentioned that she never gets to watch the Playboy channel because Bruce wouldn't let her. He said it was wrong. But the stuff on Sky was kiddy cartoons compared to what Playboy was showing.

There was a woman on all fours on a bed, a guy with a huge cock fucking her in doggy fashion, from behind while she was giving another guy the deepest blow job you can imagine. She was eating him! Needless to say my cock was as hard as a rock by now and I decided I wouldn't cover it up anymore. I stared at the screen and couldn't believe my eyes or ears, the moaning was unbelievable.

Then I asked Krista, "does this stuff turn girls on too?" To which she responded "Yes, very much, I am randy already".

Krista was wearing white shorts and a white cotton top. She wore a bra but I could still make out her nipples since they were obviously erect. I decided to concentrate more on Krista and less on the TV so I asked her if I could turn it off so we could talk. She said OK, and I turned off the TV and also turned off the only light in the room. I told her we could probably talk more honestly if we couldn't see each other's face. Krista agreed.

I asked her if she had ever looked at Playboy or Hustler magazines. She said she hadn't seen them, but that if she could have some of mine, she'd take a stack of them to read on her own. I told her that they had fantasies printed in them too that I found very stimulating. She asked me to narrate some that I remembered about Reader's Wives.

Sitting there in the darkened room, our eyes soon became adjusted to the half light and I could make- out Krista's body on the couch across the room. I could even make-out where her shorts and shorty top stopped and where her arms and legs started since she had such a nice tan. I began to tell her fantasy story after fantasy story that remembered reading. I became VERY turned on, so I told her that I was getting very horny.

She said she was horny too, and then I noticed that she started rubbing herself on top of her shorts. She didn't realise that I could see her, so I tried not to let my voice quiver whilst I talked. I asked her if she had ever had oral sex, and she said that she gives Bruce blowjobs, but that he doesn't like to lick her cunt.

I told her he should try it because it's a great taste, eating cream-pie. Her hand increased in tempo. I asked Krista if she ever felt inside herself and her hand stopped mid stroke. She acted dumb and said "What?", so I asked her if she ever inserted her own fingers inside herself.

She didn't answer but asked me if I ever played with myself. I immediatly answered yes and I put my hand over the bulge in my pants and began to rub lightly. I hoped she could see me do it. She sure did, and she began stroking herself again.

I decided to buy the farm, so I took off my shirt and unzipped my pants, just far enough to pull my cock out. I told Krista what I had done, and said I didn't see any harm since it was dark in the room and detail was hard to see. There was a moment of quiet and then in the dim light, I saw Krista unzip her shorts and then I could make out her hand going INSIDE her shorts and panties.

I had to stop stroking my cock for a while because I would get close to cumming. After about 5 minutes or so, Krista stopped and pulled her top over her head and then after a second I saw her bra fall free from her tits, too. I could make out very little detail but I could see her dark nipples. I got up from the couch and walked over and sat down next to her and asked her if it was OK. I told her I wanted to hear her moan as she stroked herself, Krista then realized that I could make out what she was doing, and she said "no problem, but you have to moan too!".

This was my heaven, and I told Krista that I wanted us to cum at the same time if possible. She said "Well you better hurry, cause I'm very wet and not far from it!" I could hear the slurping sounds as her finger disappeared in the mound of dark hair that covered her pussy.

I could even smell her juices and the desire to get on the floor between her knees and lick her to orgasm was unbearable. Instead I reached out my left hand, and slid it down her stomach and into her frilly panties. Krista was right, she was very wet, and very hot, and, as she felt my hand move in,she moved her own and reached out and grabbed the head of my cock.

She grunted and came, almost instantaneously, and so did I, and my jizm squirted between her fingers, and she covered my hand with her own lovejuice.

After a few moments, Krista said "That was just great", I said "I agree".

Krista got up from the couch, walked into the kitchen and washed her hands, whilst I licked her juice off my fingers. I was right, Bruce was missing a really sweet tasting pussy.

Krista stuck her head into the room and said she was going to bed, and I said "Thanks for that".

She said "the pleasure was all mine, be sure to drop me off that heap of magazines you promised...... who knows what brushfire it might start".

No comments: